Friday, May 28, 2010

mickflorida chapter 014

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
CHAPTER 014—WORLD-LABS SBT DATFILE: C014-052810.578
MY INTERACTIONS WITH THE (MILLIONTH-COUNCIL) HERE IN FLORIDA
SUBTITLED WORK-C014-TIMING MAGIC
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


Many things as always R happening around me. The neighbors have been on a very noisy and strange behavior, even 4 them, roll, and of course, driving me totally mother pucking nuts at the speed of light squared, and then some. It will not last forever, as I totally know that they have been placed there, just as was the Playboy-Bunny back in 1982 at the Robin Hill Apartments, and they do not even know it, not these ass holes, and not Debbie (BLONDY) Harry’s butt wipe friend from Robin Hill. Just as many things seem 2 POP-UP in this world out of absolutely nowhere, 4 those of us who R looking 4 this and recognizing the truth of this that it is not some mental delusion based on many various forms of the famous psychotic schizophrenias, mine being one of them, as diagnosed by THEIR very holy grail of the trade, the DSM-4.

I want 2 talk about luck, destiny, timing, parlor tricks, intentionally acted out things on the human race by more powerful and intelligent entities, and more of this along these lines, but of course, I can only touch on a few things when I say all this, or we would B reading a Moby Dick sized blog. U have not got the time 2 read it, and I have not got the time 2 write it, so there it is all laid out neatly, Even Steven, and seemingly interesting initials in this, matching those in Exploratronic Supermind, and also appearing in the “12 Angry Men” movie, as soon as a vote was counted and taken that made the vote 6 to 6.

I have learned more things from recording artists, and at the various times, quite well known ones, not rinky-dink karaoke local performers with local or mere state followings, and I will begin the biggie from the sixties, Billy Harner, Google him up. He said 2 me early in this very 21st century one day, “Mark, everything is timing”. He was totally correct, and with no Bruce Pennock Syndrome or BPS involved here whatsofreakingever. However, as true as this statement of short and sweet and yet major philosophical and business-world value that this may in fact B without any question, there is a part 2 and it is very real and very complicated, 2 this 3 word-of-wisdom 1st part of all of this. Yes, everything is LUCK, and being in the right place and right time, which is a counterpart longer than single term 4 the word LUCK, despite all those who argue that this is skill. Luck verses skill, yes friends, we could al have quite a debate on this, and I admit that it is an age-old discussion with many world wide varying opinions. I respect all of them. UCI am aware that all of U as well as me, think as we do, because of the personal life-experiences that each of us have indeed shared individually. 4 those who ‘think’ that they meticulously and very cleverly planned, and executed something, and then it worked out, and this resulted in some major positive in their life, B it a better job, a better place in which 2 reside, or a totally life changing exoperie4ncing, some of U know what is being said. This is a common and not so isolated belief system amongst the mind-set of those in any area of ‘show-bizz’. I could not B happier 4 the Billy Harner’s of this world and bleee-blahhh-blummm, U may or may not have read and know about some of my older and prior blogging texts where I say that I honestly wish that everyone that I must deal with on a daily basis, has the best possible life in general, the best possible day each day, and all the blessings poured down and out from heaven’s windows, striking them like lightning. UC folks, if they R angry and frustrated, then they R gonna treat me bad, not want 2 ever help me with anything, and they will B hostile, cut me off on the road, and this behavior has ranges from nearly totally benign all the way 2 them spending the remainder of their lives in prison 4 murder. So I’ll never understand the ROSS-THE-BOSS idea in that movie “Superman-3” from 1983 time circa, where he wanted not only 2 succeed, but everyone else 2 fail. This is as illogical as anything Mister Spok on Star Trek could ever hope 2 analyze on a million space-adventure television shows.

Timing is a hindsight viewing of a measurement scale 4 successes and failures at particular things that we all may B attempting 2 do. 4 every person who plans 2 do something and perfectly and just at the right time, there R dozens of others doing likewise, and yet despite this, the person UR meeting at a Burger King had an auto crash on his or way over 2 meet with U, and that was that.

Does anyone truly believe that I am so dumb that I have not attempted 2 practice this Harner-Timing ‘thing’ all throughout my adult life in all matters of importance? Still, if something ELSE is interacting in the Shakespearian play of life around us all, and it is working 2 always counter what UR doing, no matter how hard U may indeed plan and try 2 win in whatever the endeavor may B, it could B business related, or health related, or romantically related, or any of numerous other parameters in life, then U lose all ready and even B4U suited up 2 play in the freaking ballgame. People love 2 say that those like myself who truly believe and entertain this belief, R just copping out. Well, it is not a cop out peeps, and UR entitled, as is Michelle Daniels at RPL Recording Studios in 1980, 2 hers as well. I have seen these interferon’s if U would like trying 2 picture invisible tiny microbe things hanging around all of us and this huge Shakespearian play of a sorts, this genius knew more than his onions by the way, U do not write plays like his by being totally ignorant and foolish. I have seen them, invisible or not. U cannot C the number 5 if I may use this quick illustration here. But if I were 2 ask any of U how many apples U would need 2 have if U only have 5 of them, and U need 2 have 10 of them, these 5 apples will pop up into your mind, and yes, U just know that yes sir; U need 2 have 5 apples. U may not B any place where U actually visibly C them, but U do C them, and this works in the very same way peeps. Talking about things and even real looking people just popping up around me, usually quite suddenly, and then vanishing in like manner, remember that ‘people’ R but one thing involved. Sounds can pop-up on recordings; B altered, and come and go as well. I have had many of these things happen 2 me, do not think because I have harped now 4 about a solid year on one cited example, that this is the full extent of my experiences with this situation.

Let me talk about just last evening. I met with someone who said they were going 2 telephone me at somewhere between 7 and 8 last evening. All throughout this time, my bill collecting jerk pucking offs called me. When this person I wanted 2 call me tried 2 get through, she only got the voice mail as my line was being tied up, but shall we dig a bit deeper here with all of this and take the logic of the odds of this apart, and really examine it. Now 5 or more collectors called during the hour that was the window where this important call was supposed 2 come in. Y did all 5 of the collectors get through, and the one call I needed from this person, B routed into the voicemail. How do U peeps honestly expect me NOT 2B paranoid, and have all of the various feelings that I do when this is just one cited example, this negative timeing thing around me no matter what I ever do or how hard I ever try, has been going on 4 my entire mother fucking diseased and pathetic life now, it is 24/7/365.2422, and it never takes a coffee break or a vacation, it neither sleeps nor slumbers, and cleaves 2 me in ways that I can only dream of Sarah-Stacey doing, YO. Timing is everything, all of U that have told me this directly, Billy being just one I can assure this readership, have been on basically the good end of this Shakespearian misery. When UR on the other side of this brightness/darkness line in the cosmic sand, things work every bit as terribly 4 me, as they have worked out as well, 4U, do any of U out here get the picture at all yet? This is not a cop out. I am not a lazy person, I have just learned in my old age wisdom that trying and timing and pushing is meaningless. These controllers of a sort determine the outcomes, and not our slap on the back good sense well-timed acts. The example with the telephone call when I promise U that this is just one thing and that this is everything in my life over a 40 plus year period, should convince someone out here by now that this is all real, and that this hellish life is not my own doing, nor is it in any real major way, my own fault. I mean we all make mistakes, I do not need U, Bruce Pennock, 2 tell me that, let alone have U cheat me every time that we play the board game Monopoly.

Yo Billy, Paul, Rob, if UR out here and reading this, U all know U shafted me and treated me badly. If U do not, well then, when U finally do come around and c how wickedly U all behaved, it will B2 late, U will B in some lifetime where other peeps R all shafting U, and the karma equalizes. Anyone that wants 2 laugh at the religion of ECKANKAR, I am here 2 tell the record and this web log that I bear witness that all of what they tell and believe is the total wise truth. I also believe that they keep the game-truth away and that they R right in so doing. Gods bored 2 tears and playing this nightmare game, is not a thought that I would want 2 carry with me until the day I die as the me that I now am, if I had any choice in the mother pucking matter, believe me BRO!!!!! Go ECKANKAR, thank U LEM 4 coming 2 me in powerful interactions and telling me 2 rejoin. I was wrong, as UR well aware, and U were right. U go SRI H.K.

Still given sufficient time and patience on my part, it is like the person betting single numbers at any roulette table, sooner or later, U will hit on your number, but whether U hit on it B4 U lose a total of more than the 35 units that will B won, is the object of the game. General Patton will always B my hero, I will “NEVER LOSE, and LAUGH” I may lose a hell of a lot, but there is nothing funny about it, any more than the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL thinking it is funny t make my blog come out “FUNNY MI”, there is nothing funny about HER, she is the most talented beautiful special angel on this entire planet. There R times when I do not understand Y the real Astral Plane part of her has done this all 2 me, but that as Mister Camping would say, is “HER BUSINESS” Anyone that has read the BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, those few know with absolute certainty that the facts that all R listed regarding all of this cannot B one bit disputed. I told U all, I am not doing these typos, and in fact I used 2 term these more frequently, PBHE’s, or PRIOR-BLOGGING-HACKS/ERRORS. It is all there, just like the non-funny proofs that my Enemies = Mary Carter X Millionth-Council, or E=MC-SQ. This is all on blogs done 1 and 2 years B4 the great MC did that great project, she would say it a lot better than I ever could my friends, “Oh yeah, right”!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of this unfathomably talented artist, MC, I know that she has reasons 4 all of this. I will never B a shellfish about it, and will obey all commands she gives me in any and all interactions. Recently, the nights have been quiet, other than 4 my Diana and me and lovely waterfalls, and long bright yellow hair dangling all over me, and the rest, U can all just use your imaginations.

I have drawn indisputable chronological proofs of so much throughout long winded blogs now, as well as proven many other things that if I start listing them now in reiteration, we would B here all day and well into the night, that is if the library did not close down at 5 PM on Fridays. Let me talk about how this parlor trick works and just Y some of it is going down, forget the “MI” and the “REAL GOOD GIRL”, let us do the one in 1969 or in this time circa somewhere, the pollution commercial and the pigs on the beach, and the sunny day in the 90’s and the pigs listening 2 the weather report on their radio. A voice comes distinctly on the commercial, MI VOICE, saying “Ziggie, Ziggie hello”, the entire world knows it, and cosmos knows this is not some wild fish tale Miss Hicks. Would a network television system “really” do this without getting my parents’ permission, run my voice on national television in a commercial that was shown millions of times coast 2 coast over a year or longer time period? Do U really think they would risk their FCC license and B this much of a dick in the mouth, Bob McDowell, MI-FRIEND??????? Yeah he sure grew up and became the man U wanted him 2, Mister Daniel Mackey, he heads up the entire Federal Communications Commission in these ‘future times’. And then YO, Jesus Chrost 4 the sake of the Gids, tee-hee, this was not a hack, but the CHROST on the other blog work was either a hack or typo, (PBHE), but shoot man, would any network allow an old black and white movie from the “LEAVE IT 2 BEAVER” days, starring Henry Fonda, such as “12 Angry Men” to contain the horrific cuss words in their script, that went, “FUCKTHIS SHIT”? It is there, just listen real carefully, get the movie, it is a fantastic movie, and U will all love it. Right after the watchmaker-juror changes his vote from guilty over 2 not guilty, boom, YO. Where does this all REALLY come from, MI-friends??????? From curly haired teenaged girls from Harbor fields High School, I don’t think so!!!!!!! Now what the sugar shit is really happening here then? Glad U all asked me this lads, lassies, and Lab Retrievers, YO!!!!!! I do not even think that there is any possible way 4 me 2 explain what I have figured out. Then I must confess that I most likely have figured some of it out but all within what some know as the parabolic knowledge horizon. Simply put, the more U get onto, the horizon of what U think presently would B all there could ever possibly B2 know, also shoots further out and by a greater degree than the amount that U just pressed forward, so as A goes 2B, the horizon of F jumps not just 2 G, but over 2 say J. When U reach C, it jumps over all the way now 2 the letter of P, and this parabolic curve only increases minimally at a geometric progression, if not quantitative. Quant increases R not something 2 laugh at. Take the magic number of 3-Q0. This becomes 9-Q1, 81-Q2, and by Quanta (5), it is at a rounded off 900 trillion. By the way I fucked up on the previous blog talking about feet around the hyperspace, I meant 2 typo in around the hyper-SPHERE, and I meant times ten 2 the 29th exponent, not the 30th, sorry Bruce!!!!!

Yes, Billy, timing is not something 2B scoffed at either, and I am not here in this blog work disagreeing with U, I merely say that your concept however true in lab-theory, works in the real world only if U count-out the CONTROLLERS, and gamers of the evil third of the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, the Lambrigger Cult on the ASTRAL PLANE. U do not tell a falsehood, U have great wisdom. MC did the very same thing herself. I am so proud of her, and I say this as one of her biggest fans. Still, if the controllers around us want 2 act against the best planning of mice and men, they can do it in a heartbeat, so I merely say that these wise words of wisdom Billy, is like handing in a great and yet incomplete report 4 a school or office project, the mustard will just not cut here.

There R secrets that will come out soon, many may have been a bit shocked recently at some of the all ready escaping kitty cats. I told U that when I got out of New Jersey, major things would B coming out, Y would I lie? I do not lie, I am guilty of that one while lie, and may live 2 regret it, as in the world of Dick wolf’s Law & Order, Y now would anyone believe a word I say after telling how Sarah came 2 my defense on the night of July the 12th in 1970, when she was not even on the bus that hot summer night in 1970 with her gang of lovely teen queens. Jack McCoy would say my credibility is ZERO!!! Where did he get that however? How many times over my bugged telephone did Dave Roth say this 2 me all throughout the early and middle nineteen-nineties. Oh well, NOBODY IS PERFECT, Mini Ripperbruce!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I pucked up, and this will not B the only thing in my life that I totally puck up. As David Roth also said many a time throughout the great non-gay 90’s, “WE’VE BEEN HIT BY A PUCK, AND THE PHILLIES FUCKING SUCK”, U may quote this dude.

Thanks 4 helping me Gov, I should really grow up now along with my 1972 pals like McDowell and Bruce Errors, and realize that everyone is just out 4 themselves, Ziggie taught me this back in July of 1969, son laugh-man golf course messenger angels!!!!!!!

END OF THIS BLOG TRANSMISSION:

No comments: