Friday, May 7, 2010

MC-FLORIDA-CHAPTER #1

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MY INTERACTIONS WITH THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL HERE IN FLORIDA
CHAPTER #1---WORLD-LABS-SBT-DATFILE: 050710.536
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Last night or really late in the afternoon when I got home again, from blogging here at this library, the powerful evil fucking jerk off scum sucking diseased group of the ASTRAL PLANE, attacked me hard, and I know with total certainty without knowing ‘actually’, that a VOORHEES, NEW JERSEY SCUM-BALLS (FLYERS HOCKEY) GAME WAS PLAYED, AND I WILL GUARANTEE THAT THEY WON, AGAIN, the 2010 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS R NOT GOING 2 FUCKING FAIL, IT IS WRITTEWN IN STONE. THE DOW JONES WILL KEEP RIGHT ON FLYING ENDLESSLY UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, ABND THE SCUZ-BUCKET ‘FLYERS’ WILL WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN AND WIN, AND GET THE LORD STANLEY’S CUP.

Notice that I had just blogged how nice it was and that I could save a little money by running box fans and setting my air conditioning on the auto set temperature around 84 or so degrees. I had just blogged that. So here I sit last early evening, just past six or so, and it is getting hotter and hotter in my mother fucking RV. Finally, I knew something had 2B wrong, and sure the fuck, it was, major big ass time, BRO!!!!!!!!! My AC unit was totally off, and nothing worked. I thought the fan system had broken and called my maintenance guy DEEDEE. When he did not call right back as he normally does when I telephone him, I suddenly began wondering if a breaker could have been tripped, opened up the system, and sure the fuck enough, the AC breaker was off. I reset it, boom, not boob, prior blogging typo error, sahwee, but BOOM, POW, the system went back on. I thought all was all right, until 10 minutes later when it was hot again. I had left a second message at that point, DEEDEE was off the park property, and had just returned and called me, and I told him my air system is tripping off over and over again. Today he looked at it B4I left 2 come here and do this blog. He can, as I figured would B the case, find absolutely nothing wrong with the system at all. He cleaned the filter which I was gonna do myself in a few days as it was quite dirty, but after close examination of the electrical system, he cannot find anything wrong. There is nothing wrong. When the mother fucking MILLIONTH-COUNCIL wants 2 do things like this 2 me and fuck the hell with me, they can do shit like fucking this anytime that they want 2 and there is not a hill of mother twat eating beans that I can do 2 stop these power hungry diseased bunch of filth piles at C-squared!!!!!!!!

THIS MOTHER FUCKING SCUM HAS NOTHING 2 LOSE BECAUSE THEY HAVE NOTHING AT ALL 2 FEAR WHEN THEY SUCCESSFULLY MANAGE 2 HACK OUT LIGHTNING AND MY MAGNESONIC MACHINE; NO DIANA WHEN I FUCKING NEEDED HER, ALL FUCKING DAY AND NIGHT YESTERFUCKINGDAY, AND THEN, NO COUNTER-ATTACK WITH THE MACHINE, AT LEAST NOT YET, AND SOMEHOW THEY R HOLDING BACK THIS ACTION THROUGH A VERY MIGHTY AND POWERFUL FUCKING HACK JOB. 4 those ‘CHRISTIANS’ out there that can honestly believe in some {LOVING FATHER GOD}, my existence alone, should B ABSOLUTE AND TOTAL FUCKING VERIFICATION OF THEIR TOTAL FALLACIES AND DELUSIONS, IT SIMPLY IS ONE BIG FAT TERRIBLE LIE, FUCKING PERPETRATED BY WORLD-LABORATORIES UP IN THE YEAR OF 2294.

So after last night’s fiasco, ON TOP OF THE ALL READY EXISTING DAY’S FIFUCKINGASCO, I TRIED PLAYING A ROULETTE GAME, AND TRIED ALL NIGHT LONG UNTIL NEARLY MOTHER FUCKING MIDASSNIGHT, PEREPS, and lost and lost and lost, WHILE OBVIOUSLY THE FILTHY FUCKING cheating Ed Snyder mobster gang, the ‘FLYERS’, WON AND WON AND WON!!!!!!!!!! This nightmare parallel event has been ongoing now with me 4 just about 25 years, a term given 2 most prosecuted criminals, convicted of MURDER IN THE SECOND DEGREE. Oh yea, right, MI, there’s a god all right, or a goddess, some shape shifting preachers kid this powerful ass VIQUEEN is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I will go on 2 tell several things that I was not ever planning on saying, I HAVE SIMPLY PUT BEEN PUSHED JUST 2 COCK SUCKING ASS FAR, LADS AND LASSIES AND LABRADOR RETREIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As U all know, there is no statute of limitations in this country, the USA, most likely in most of the world 4 that murder, on the crime of MURDER. Thank the gods; I never murdered anyone, at least, not in any ways that the legal system can ever do a thing about. Most other crimes that I committed were not thought of as really so gods awful horrific, when those days were here at the time I did these things. I admitted 2 my Newton Creek Fire-boat, I admitted 2 the telephone calls, and now I will tell U all something else. I never did anything. U never did anything. Something living through us, is doing all of the things, and this FREE-WILL lie U all have heard about since U were all knee high 2 your houseplants, is just that, a filthy rotten lie straight from the SATAN of the HAMBURGER UNIVERSE!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, humans must follow what they know, and the lies and lines that the mighty future WORLD-LABS has given 2 them. Hamburgers help me, gravy, graves, and all, as I will first start with this, and nor even touch as of yet on this chapter one in this new blog-book, about Jim Burr, Zvonko, Elsie, Melanie, and the gang from hell that fits so tight and snug within the larger enclosure and closed curve straight from hell of the UNITAWF!!!!!!! B4I even get started with this, I need 2 open the front door, start realizing that my words and blogs R sort of like entering a gigantic old British castle. We come in the main doorway after crossing a mote with vicious gaters or other such formidable water creatures just beneath us all snapping their jaws at us viciously, and as I take U all inside just a small ways, there R many corridors leading into rooms as well as many other corridors, and so forth, and the fat lady involved with this castle ands its so many secrets, will not B finishing up her mighty and wicked song all that soon, and in fact I hope she has the breath of a compressor, and the physical health and over-all stamina of a hot summer day highway jack-hammer construction worker!!!!!!!!!! I sort of began this new blog-book that U may abridge into MICKFLORIDA, and never really ended properly the previous blog-book that I had named, “WASHCLOTHS-WASHBURN’S & WATSON CLUES”. I am not in control of all of this just in case all or some of U might as yet not totally or even partially figure any of that information out by now, peeps!!!!!!!

Let me examine a set of coincidences that have gone this exact way in my life since this nightmare with REAL-GOOD-GIRL all began nearly 25 fucking diseased years back in time, relative 2 here and now while I sit here typing MCFLORIDA-CHAPTER 1-BLOG. When does the air unit go fuck off nuts on me, when it is cooler? No-sir, when it is hotter than it has been all fucking year, BRO!!!!!!!!!! When did the real good non curly headphones break that would have blocked out my trashy new nabes from hell, just stop working and bust 4 no apparent reason what so fucking ever? U got it, right B4 the noisy nabes moved the fucking Christ in next freaking pucking door. R these 2 most recent and relatively small events and non-coincidental items the only 2 that I could make a laundry list out of 4 all of U? Well, put it like this peeps. The answer is quite simple. What do U think? Do U think I could right off the top of my head make a list of a minimum of hundreds? Do U think there have been literally thousands and thousands over the past 25 years since this mother-fucking “REAL-GOOD-GIRL” nightmare started in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USAESMWG? Moving still onward and further inside just a small tad, this gargantuan old style British castle of mystery and total awe, let us discuss the roulette game that I played on paper last evening, and how the results were so predictable that I would have bet anything that any of U out here reading these words could ever possibly imagine, on the very event that indeed occurred, WOULD OCURR!!!!! Let me dig deeper into this, it all pertains in various round about as well as totally direct ways, 2 the doom of my mother, the great born-again-professed-Christian, that even JESUS could not save her from the attack on her by the ‘REAL/E’ (Preachers Kid)!!!!!!!!!

Let us move thereby, into the next room and out the other door that is leading all of us into a brand new corridor of keys, huh ‘relative’ of Zvonko, and ‘constantly’ and always? So just how does the mighty Will MacAfee, Robert Patterson Cheatley, David Charles Roth, Long Beach Island, Am-track Trains, and so very much more really fit into all of this, not 2 mention the unforgettable infinite connection in summer time of 1986, and “REAL-GOOD-GIRL”, and (MI SONG)!!!!!!!!!!!!! Change the (O) to an (I) in a second powerful way having nothing 2 do of course with FLYERS HOCKEY, and we get the word that McGuire is so notorious 4 being all connected up and with, (MISSING)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course we need 2 double the letter (S), but then there is always the copyright examiners secret of the 900 trillion square rooted several times and how funny it all may or not B, so HA-HA-WHO????? This is Y the mind I was part of back then, put the big QUESTION MARK AT THE END OF THE SONG’S TITLE, BRAH!!!!!!!! So let me get into those MISSING-CHILDREN, along with this whole dirty nasty entire all encompassing business, that those time wasting cops out there and federal agents, looking 2 find under-the-radar molesters and underage fanciers on the great interconnected networking computer system, R doing total injustice 2, when in fact they R using cannon balls 2 shoot at nats and flies. U go straight 2 the source and talk not 2 the horse, or Ed Himacane 4 that matter, this is small potatoes times 10 to the power of 3 million, peeps and butt-wipers. U go 2 McGuire and Callio, and King, and Levy, and all these horrible peeps that belong 2 that horrendous, THAT-FAMILY!!!!!!!!!

Moving on 2 the playing cards and so many prior blog mentions of this topic, pertaining 2 creating and using divination decks that build up upon occasion, a quanta that breaks away from the neutral zone, and begins a successful communication with a diligent seeker. More needs B truthfully told here about seekers, B they earnest and really after truth, or anywhere else in=between that and total dishonesty. Last night’s roulette game is a prime example. I used 2 really believe that it worked as the Christians think, U need 2 actually focus, and ‘pray’ or silently speak 2 some outer worldly force/entity/GOD/whatever. No more do I hold that belief, NO MORE, and last fucking night was the convincer punch that knocked me straight through a concrete mother fucking wall lads and lassies and Labs!!!!!!!! U do not need 2 do any of this, IT all ready knows all things, all things UR attempting 2 do, and I repeat, it knows it all, BRO, I REPEAT MYSELF AGAIN, it knows freaking E-V-E-R-Y-T-H-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!! U need not ask your cards this or that, it is a waste of time, so is praying 2 your fucking ass hole gods, it is all a huge smoke and mirrors bad joke, a horrible vicious game, making idiots out of otherwise fucking intelligent rational thinking common sense people of the Planet Earth, not living and grunting in some damp rotten moist echoing caves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not have time today 2 say all the things that I wanna say, so I will only tell U the huge secret now, bigger than even the fact that UR praying all the time 2 ‘SOMETHING’, whether U know it or not, or whether U even like it or not, Barnabas says it perfectly on the old sixties television show, “Dark Shadows”, “NO-CHOICE”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is what I challenge any of U now reading these words or hearing this very message in some way through any possible and imaginable means: Even U, Mister mighty wonderful DONALD TRUMP, yes even U, have bad days, I won’t add the middle word, let’s keep it civil so U will pay attention when this comes across your desk later, and I totally all ready fully know that it will, so I will not try and insult U. I am only human, as Bruce would tell me nearly 4 decades ago, so in fact and in all truth sir, I am quite envious of U, but only in and through one aspect, U have resources, and with resources, I could forever terminate my horrific and monstrous problems, only this is not ever gonna B the case, I am not some fucking retard, I know this, and I fucking face it as well, BRAHHH!!!!!! Yes, EVEN THE GEREAT U, Mister Mean-Face, has a BAD DAY, once in a while, awe, so U only ripped off your newest partners by 80% of what U were hoping 2 rip them off 4, awe, poor boy, but relative 2U sir, this may well have been a day that U would shout out on your tape machine if U kept the same records of your life that I do, that awful resounding 2-sylklavble word, “BOTBAR”. Even U have those, yes, “less-than-perfect-days”. We all do, U know it and I know it, so let’s not play any dumb games about this. Now, U or anyone of us in a more normal life circumstance than Mark or the Donald, wait 4 a really BAD HAIR DAY, just wait 4 a day where UR ready at the end of this day, 2 scream and choke somebody with your mother fucking bare hands. Now take a deck of playing cards, remove the jokers and the royalty cards, leaving U with 40 cards, 4 suits of numbers ace-1 through high-10. Shuffle them up really well now and here is what U can do, so just try and prove me wrong, I am about 2 blow all of your twat eating sick ugly diseased minds, all of U mother puckers out here, all of U’s!!!!!!! U want the big chance 2 prove this big mouth rude shithead motor-mouth Mountainpen wrong, fine, try it, I DARE YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Invent any system U want, with these cards, remember that there R4 suits, 5 cards of low numbers from ace-5, 5 cards of high numbers from 6-10, 5 odd numbered cards, 5 even numbered cards, 5 red colored cards, and 5 black colored cards on all 4 suits or really 20 cards. U can double up your losing bets in unlimited progressions and ways, as well as let your win bets ride in also an unlimited amount of ways virtually, and U start now 2 invent some system that will let U win. Grab a bag of poker chips, U can purchase hundreds of them at most any non-grocery store, few merely a few bucks. After U lose money, try making up a new system that works the way that if only U had bet this way so far, U would have made a fucking killing, and then watch the cards read your fucking mind, and cause U2 draw one losing new pattern of picks after another after another. UC if U will not all end up fucking joining quite an exclusive club that proves that MOUNTAINPEN IS ALL REAL AND TRUE, AND IS TELLING A POWERFUL STORY OF NOTHING BUT MAJOR TRUTHS, a club whose president and founder goes by the name of Assistant 2 Congressman Rob Andrew in 1998, Clarence Harris, of Sicklerville, New Jersey, USAESMWG.

Chapter number 1, only opens a powerful new book, Many mother pucking peeps will end up dead from heart attacks, literally, B4 this book gets totally printed and finished, and all posted up 2 the net, with all of its deadly powerful dangerous despicable secrets, the KING of secrets is not me-MOUNTAINPEN, it is KING MC-GUIRE and the clan, and this is just a word or 2 or 3 or so 2 whet your freaking appetites, peeps, so there, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am back and I am here GOVERNOR, but 4 right now and this minute, I am going 2 close this blog of today out. I have an AC problem 2 deal with, and need 2 rectify it B4 the park maintenance shuts down at fucking 3 PM. FUCK THE WORLD, & thanx 4 letting me down DIANA!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS NIGHTMARE DEMONIC SATANIC FILTHY ROITTEN TRANNY, MY SWEET OLD POOR PATHETIC WHITTLE OL’ FUCKING GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So U wish mew nothing but BAD in my future, huh Dawn Marie King. Well, U don’t have 2 wish all that hard ya’ worthless fat ugly evil bitch ho!!!!!!!!!!!!! YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: