Friday, May 14, 2010

chapter 007-mickflorida

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MY INTERACTIONS WITH THE “MILLIONTH-COUNCIL” HERE IN FLORIDA
WORLD LABORATORIES SEND-BACK-TEXT
DATFILE: CHPT. 007-051410.450-002-BJWSC
Beginning Transmission:


Another day, another, no not 4 me, ‘dollar’, maybe dollar poorer, but yes, another 24 hour period of total mother fucking misery 4 me. My nabes from fucking hell R persecuting the mother fucking shit out of me, every day and every night it is pure horror living here with this fucking disease, and the Park-Management will do nothing about it, nor will they believe me, I am as U all say I am, just a paranoid nut case. Again, with a little pocket money, I could buy equipment that would monitor and prove this is all real, and they would have 2 take me seriously, without it I realize it would B a waste of my time 2 even attempt involving the local police with this problem as well. This is only YI said what I said about the statement made from all the religious masters about the vowel of such total poverty. Yeah, right, so that they can share half of the worlds present time wealth, and those that govern us all can share the other half, disguised as separate entities, while really married secretly at the time with the so-called wealthiest of the societies. This has been a truth and a constant of global civilized society throughout the historical accounts of all of mankind on this miserable wicked and diseased planet Earth. All of my entire life, and not beginning with the 1974 mail-order-business that I tried so hard 2 run and totally failed at it, but I have been absolutely and totally prevented and STOPPED from ever having a single cent of disposable or (spend-able) income. If I am in my more fortunate times of my adult life, I can barely stay with the obligatory debts that would normally B incurred merely from existing within this life, as well as here in this rotten phony empire here in the USA. There is an obvious method 2 this fucking madness, it is called targeting enemies, of which, the HOOVER-PEEPS, targeted me 4 the simple reason that these demigod G-men, target my dad, and I am thus guilty by association or bloodline, as his only son and child, and only fucking heir, an heir of course 2 total misery and indescribably unfathomable agony forever and fucking forever!!!!!!!! I do not hate this now deceased man. He was very good 2 his mother, Abbey Carmichael would have loved and respected him 4 that-wow-YO, and also he did do a fantastic job, if all of us took out jobs/positions half as seriously as this great man of national historical importance did, bosses who wanted and enjoyed griping at non-performers, or under-achievers, and along these lines; would need 2 seek other employment. I do not berate the dude, but his dark side was born as is always the fucking case, when POWER enters into the human equation, and I can prove this 2U. Take any amplifier of electronically reproduced music, and audio loud-speakers used in the playing of electronically reproduced music, and mismatch them in the way that the speakers R not able 2 handle the power of the amplifier, in other words, speakers able 2 handle say 100 watts continuously, and u hem through a 400 watt Crown Amplifier, at high volume. In no time at all, this misused power will always destroy the otherwise very nice audio speakers. It was not the speakers that ‘just were or went bad’, but the misuse of power. My point even doubles 2 make what I say a totally indisputable reality of fact and obviousness. If your otherwise very nice audio speakers R2 powerful 4 the small and weak little amplifier that UR connecting them up 2, they play at tinny and almost no volume levels at full crank, and the quality they otherwise may indeed possess is never permitted 2B fully or even partially expressed, until U can make the upgrade 2 a stronger amplifier that can send more electrical power into those loud speakers.

Now let me add today, another book-shelf-MOC-deal, and I will come 2 call these 4 a short abridgement, in future blogging work, BSMOCD, pronounce it bizz-mocked if U like. My latest BSMOCD was the remake of the movie called, “The Picture of Dorian Grey”, produced by the one and only DAN CURTIS, who produced the great television show of the nineteen-sixties, called, “Dark Shadows”. His same music runs all through the Dorian movie as ran in the DS-TV show, ‘Quentin’s Theme’, Pansy Faye’s ‘Wanna Dance With U’ tune, and all of the other during-show musical themes. At the end, Barnabas from Dark Shadows was promoting the Dark Shadows shows and saying how fans may purchase the entire show on video and own the entire collection, which I all ready was aware of, and so R most DS fans as well. Barnabas makes a powerful statement that punched me literally in the chest after the ending of the Dorian Grey movie and in a paraphrase went along the lines of anyone who tries 2 learn the secret behind the Collins Family will B in very serious trouble. Naturally, all of this is fictional, as was supposedly the book written by me decades later in 1994 BOO, called, “The Permission Barrier”. The last time DS re-aired on cable television that I’m aware of in my local area where I was residing at the time in the first few years of the 21st century, right B4 another abrupt ending, not showing how abruptly it REALLY had ended once with the so-called non-bite on the Shirley-neck glands of Charity Trask in 1840, by a so-called vampire, but it stopped short of this other stopped-short final air-day in early April of 1971, and this time after the show, the peeps behind it came right onto the SCI-FI Channel and went way out of their way of telling and ‘reminding’ viewers and fans alike, that all of this is merely fiction and 4 the purpose of entertaining U. Real fans however, know a lot more truth involved in all of that horse fucking shit. First, when anyone goes out of their way 2 ignore or say it is NOT-SO, normally, it’s VERY MUCH SO. Here is your irony with a purpose syndrome as I have come 2 label this quite recently. Shorten this term if U like 2 the IWAPS, but do not say this in front of any Italians that R2 sensitive or may not like U all that much, like I would 4 example not wish 2 utter that abbreviation within earshot of Frank or Sarah Callio, in case my latest burial insurance payment was lost in the mail. Cheryl Birdbrain Cancercrow, knows quite well how I do not wish 2B shot by the Callio’s, and made up a song, changing it 7 years later from its original writing and creating on a Radio Shack keyboard back in oh-Marola-oh, from its title originally, and the United States Office of the Copyrights, has this registered on BOO day of 2007, as “Do U Want 2B Hit By Callio”, but do they realize I am using a mob expression here with my word choice of ‘HIT’, I wonder, DUH-Hyundai. Color me mine and impressed Lenny Briscoe, BRO-Green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So back 2 the points, Crow knows the song she did early in the century ripping off my Callio do not ‘hit’ me work, she knows and do not let that miserable biker-bitch tell U otherwise if any of U reading this know her and ask her, as she will tell U that this is the truth, or else I will tell U that she is a no good liar. As 4 moving back into the topic of Jonathan Frid who played the part of Barnabas Collins on the television show called “DARK SHADOWS”, what he said at the end of this remake movie of Dorian Grey, made me actually shiver with spine chills and Gaining goose bumps below my ‘hair’. This white boy of yours, DS, was really flipping out over this inside of my RV last freaking night girl. Let me proceed on 2 tie all of this NON-FICTIO in with the great and powerful yet wicked and diseased filthy power structure recognized mostly on the ASTRAL-PLANE, as the CULT OF THE LAMISTS OF THE BRIGGBASE IN THE PROVINCE OLYMPIA. Shortened, most residents of this Astral Realm Province simply call these 333,333 entities, the BRIGGERS or the LAMBRIGG-CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These filth bags R also recognized by a hand-few of mortal awake peeps here and now as the EVIL THIRD OF THE MIGHTY {MILLIONTH-COUNCIL}!!!!!!

As soon as I heard this, I very quietly placed the headphones connecting into the television and video machine that R all connected up at my residence-RV, and placed one side of them directly against the pin hole on my cassette portable tape recorder known as the condenser microphone, and made a copy directly onto my private life journal of Barnabas saying this terrifying thing after the Grey movie had ended, and Dan Curtis was promoting other productions of his on the tape at the final moments, and showing scenes, some characters were screaming right around this very time, who played in the TV show DS, such as and I give their play part names here, Beth Chavez, Maggie Evans, Barnabas Collins, and others. 4 those who indeed who’ve gone and Google searched the “MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON NEW JERSEY” in quotations, U know this is not some brand new situation, one commenter claims they found one of my cries and pleas 4 help, as early as 15 years or so B4 this century even hardly had come in. The day B4 all of this, I could not help laughing softly 2 myself in my RV, the way my entire 40 inch television screen, that I owned at the time back in the home in the middle or the later part of the year of 1997 in Somerdale, New Jersey, when the face of Barnabas Collins filled up my entire 40 inch TV screen, while he and Paul Stoddard were sitting at this bar in Collinsport, Maine (ME), called the ‘Blue-Whale’, the sad great fish if ever a parallel could B drawn on this sick and sin cursed Satanic Planet-Earth, but anyway, the way he said 2 Paul Stoddard as Paul was laughing, and then Barnabas chimed in laughing as well, just killed me. He said and I quote, and this was said in the coolest mocking way 2 poor old Jason McGuire Paul Stoddard interchangeable hyperspaceman, his actual words said as slowly and with such emphasis on the words “U” and “LAUGHING” it was a real spine chiller, “WHAT RU LAUGHING AT?” Paul Stoddard, UC, the father of Carolyn Stoddard, thought that this Lambrigger Cult wanted his soul, after-all, they said 2 him that we want and I will quote again, “Your most prized possession”. When Paul was told they could care less about his Lawtronic-counterpart (SOUL), he grew a very worried face, and then was told with the suspense that only Dan Curtis could do so well, we want your “daughter”. Paul was laughing as he said, well fine, take my soul, U can have it, and was soon no longer laughing after coming 2 realize that his most prized possession was Carolyn and not his ‘soul’, out of his own mouth. Very quietly, in a whisper practically, after putting this thing that Barnabas Collins has said at the tail end of this borrowed library movie tape just yesterday after I blogged and left here, my hell neighbors who had been totally quiet until right then at that very SECOND, ever since I had returned home from the library, suddenly slammed their truck door, and started it up and gunned it so loud that my entire RV was shaking. Who really heard or knew what I had just put on my private life journal, only the MC could have, and can do things like this, only THEY have this kind of basically unlimited power 2 operate their evil influences throughout this human material awake mortal world, and do all of these things in a perfectly times sequential order. Also, on the actual movie preceding all of the Dan Curtis promotions of his other works at the end of the movie tape, was a line in the shoe, and remember now, this was the very next day after I sat in my bed smirking and giggling silently and remembering the TV screen filling up with Barnabas’s face, and then his saying 2 Paul Stoddard, “WHAT RU LAUGHING AT?” So less than 24 hours later while I am viewing this Dorian Grey movie, a line comes up that I have not remembered hearing in a show or a movie or even outside in the so-called ‘reap-world’, in ages and ages, the line yes, was none other than, “What RU laughing at”, and was said not all that differently than it was on the TV show “Dark shadows”, naturally, it was produced by the same dude, Mister Dan Curtis. Still, I just grabbed this Dorian Grey movie off of the library shelf at random, and had no idea that I would hear the very lines on this movie that I was indeed just laughing at less than 24 hours earlier back at home. The Teleman deal on the Mary Tyler Moore movie after the interaction I had with Teleman who accused me of stealing his gun was a similar event back last winter. There is one after another of these continual occurrences, it is no coincidence, nor is anyone messing with me. It is the mind of the cosmos (MOC) attempting 2 solve its own cosmic equation. Also, just 2 days prior 2 all of this, I was humming a tune that I wrote about Sarah Callio in late 1996, called and yes, copyrighted, “MIRROR LOVE”. Barnabas was also described in this Dorian Grey movie promo spot at the tape’s end, as “misunderstood”, get it, U will C it all there. Yes, all I ever wanted was 4 things 2B good, instead I am always so misunderstood, the lyrics R reading in antimatter reverse here, but me’ ol’pernt Archie Bunk-stuff is being well made, or so I hope. Thank U4 abandoning me ol’ friend, speaking of Hope. I’m used 2 peeps just ‘VANISHING OUT OF SIGHT FOREVER’; this is what indeed happened 2 MI-SARAH on 10-SC AVENUE AT THE END OF THE NINETEEN-SIXTIES. Tell me, do U really think I enjoy being able 2 come here and blog away every single fucking mother humpback whale day with a million brand new key things here, my Morians and my Nurockians alike? Do any of U mother fucking jerk offs who hate my guts out here, have a tiny mini-great miniscule clue what I would fucking give 2B a normal and average human being with none of this bull shit all going on around me 24/7/365.2422 without let up, not 4 a single mother pucking ass second or minute any more, NOT ONE, do U, butt wipes?????????????????????????????????

Dan Curtis told me indirectly of course, the one thing this CULT is afraid of, and the one thing that attracts them 2 peeps such as me. Anyone that seems 2 live in a situation where normal running time is in some way seemingly being messed with around them and even produces the appearances at times that they themselves R the ones that R able 2 control this 4th dimension or time, and peeps such as me being in this category, R very much peeps-of-interest 2 “THEM”. Ask Dan, he know, Jimmy Wonderlife Stuart Elevatorman. It was all said and told on the great sixties show called, “DARK SHADOWS”. When I did the original LOIS FOCA SONG, and sorry, my last blog in my kidding pun way said Washington-12, when I meant 2 say and type in of course, Washington-13-DC, 2 keep the wild capitol hill men from serving in prison 4 messing with many young pages, we need them after-all 2 serve in the Congress and the Senate. Do U know who told B about the age-of-consent-law in Washington-DC peeps? The author residing in Egg Harbor, New Jersey, Roy Carl Weiler Senior told me, that’s freaking who. Am I supposed 2 believe that the mighty LAMBRIGG CULT OF THE ASTRAL PLANE, was not the real and original power behind this wild law there being written? I don’t think so ‘Mizz’ Discovery Zone girl, or ‘Mister’ Paul Notfeelingsowellripperoffer Pedersen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even the great FBI, Steve Caruso, and all other great after-Hoover Agents, all know about me, and my dad. They even employed my dad 2 do a diving job 4 them, J. Edgar Hoover himself did, and right near here, in Miami, Flagler-Florida, and they showed my mom in the middle sixties a photograph of my dad and her hubbie, in the diving suit, after calling her into their Philadelphia office during her lunch hour at work at the then Lavino Shipping company. I know U all know, just as U know all of the books and movies I take out of the library, it is common ordinary citizenry knowledge that a government record is kept on all library patrons and all the objects they borrow on their library cards. I do not mind this at all. It is indeed your job 2 govern, so govern. If U need lists and files, I have absolutely nothing whatsoever against this, do your job. But while UR doing this job, U should also come 2C your responsibilities. U should C that it is actually your SWORN duty as law enforcement’s top agents, 2 observe a citizen in distress, being ILLEGALLY INJURED AND HARMED AND PERSECUTED, and U know very well by exactly WHO and WHAT, and U should not B doing nothing, and standing back and merely observing and making lots of new files. Doing this in my opinion, is a dishonor 2 your freaking badges and 2 your great bureau. I would B willing 2 bet that the great HOOVER would allow me 2 come in and show him all of my evidence against this evil shit on me life flies on a garbage truck. But when I walked into a Cherry Hill office in New Jersey in the late eighties, I was laughed at in a nice way and merely told that I am on the back burner. I could have told them I am on the back burner, ever since Hoover hired my dad 2 do the dive in Miami, as his only son, of course my life is under continuous scrutiny, that is all fine with me, but U guys need 2B fucking protecting me from these powerful UNITAWF-WOMO scumbags, This shit threatens not only my destruction but potentially the entire country’s as well. If this can happen 2 a few of us such as me, then who R any of U GEE-MEN 2 absolutely know this problem can never really spread out over time like a death plague, only then, as MC would put it much better than I ever could, AND I QUOTE HER, “IT WILL B2 LATE”. I love this fucking country and always will B a loyal American. This is Y things I say may appear 2 the stupid and not so enlightened, as almost a disloyal and even traitorous group of words and phrases, when nothing could B in fact more 2 the freaking contrary and further from real absolute truth. Those like me that bless the gods R still sane and rational enough 2 speak or even think on any limited level, R not afraid 2 speak out on stuff that WE ALL KNOW is the REAL threat 2 FREEDOM, RIGHTEOUSNESS, AND WHAT AMERICA HERSELF TRULY ALWAYS HAS AND SHOULD ALWAYS STAND 4. A land of the FREE, and the home of the BRAVE, and brave peeps R many times totally ‘misunderstand, in more ways than 60’s daytime soap opera shows, mid-late 90’s loving mirrors, Callio’s, and Goddesses. Finishing the point here of what Dan Curtis has directly told me through front or back doors depending on just how an observer might choose 2 look at the truths behind all of this horrendous shit, my lyrics saying that I will sing U a little story about a man in all his glory, who learned how 2 travel in time, on the originally sang by me, “LOIS-FOCA song, copyrighted in early 1981, makes it quite clear Y the cult is following and chasing me, but this is a very surfaced way of looking at a much more gigantic picture, and only those few who have had the experience of going up on the now defunked website of www.morianity-foundation.com/ and who know the mighty specially kept secrets of the design of the greatest structure in all of RICKTOWN situated in Province-Olympia on the phase-2 reality or the (ASTRAL PLANE), called, {RICKTOWN MANOR}, know about the FLOWER WING of this home that is roughly four fifths the size of the state of Pennsylvania, and averages in height 2B around 140 feet tall. There R only a few manors belonging 2 Astral Plane gods that live in the high mountains in Olympia Proper, with places larger than Ricktown Manor, but size is not the issue of importance here. I have absolutely no intentions right here and now of going into things about this manor or the place therein called the FLOWER-WING, but I do know that Dan Curtis knows this entire story. It is Y on the human world, the entire television show of DARK SHADOWS, was meant and predestined 2B created in the first place. It is YI was one of the biggest fans of this show, and never missed a damn day of viewing it, even on the re-airs. A quick deviation from the point, HA-HA Jane Diseaseweeds, it may B in fact one-eleven in the freaking afternoon, but I am blocking the computer icon time at the lower right of the monitor screen, and my watch was set 4 hours ahead B4I even came into this library, I was not born yesterday, so making me suddenly impulsively look at my watch was just a waste of your power, energy, and time, but then, energy divided by time, in fact IS power. Finishing up the other point now however, phase 4 reality is a powerful truth that nobody understands in my opinion, not the great minds of Von Braun and Einstein, not the great enlightened masters, not the gurus of all the orders of spiritual worlds and divine attainment, etcetera. It is all blogged in my 4 plus years of long winded explanations, and has everything 2 do with what is being discussed here and now, with DARK SHADOWS and DAN CURTIS. (Sarah Castle) on the show of either “HOUSE” or “NIGHT” of DS, that indeed rhymes perfectly with KRASSLE, was also a part of DAN CURTIS and his many mysteries. All real fans know that strange unexplained things were almost a daily routine after DARK SHADOWS began gaining time and viewer-ship. Not only during the making of the show, but the personal lives of all of these that were instrumental on having DS done and aired, had many poltergeist and other paranormal activity occur in their personal homes and lives, and with quite a regularity, and THIS, is no Amityville Hoax, girls, curls, and Superman-Houston-humor all notwithfreakingstanding, BRO!!!!!!!!!!! They went out of their way in 2003 or 2004 or whenever they last ended the re-airs of DS on the freaking Sci-Fi Cable Channel on television, 2 come on and really scream out that this was all make believe. Most peeps know fully well that no real vampires or werewolves R walking around this world, but they do, exist, just not on this realm. This is the always carefully guarded secret of the real ‘Top-knower’-peeps of all-things. When a girl 4 instance goes out of her way 2 ignore me, I notice 9 out of 10 times, that she carefully is checking me out when she is convinced I cannot C her. I have systems that allow me 2 indeed C peeps when they do not think that I can. I have enemies, I need 2 have these abilities, mostly they R technologies, special tiny long stick mirrors, and other actual devices. But all of my senses have become quite tuned and homed in as well. What these dudes were forced 2 do when this show last ended was no different than what a girl here at this very library did yesterday, with me. She was 6 feet tall with long brown hair and lovely green eyes. We were at different ends of a table area where peeps check out their movies and books. She ignored me as though she was TRYING 2, and almost with a distain. But with my little stick mirror, I caught her really checking me out once whilke both of us were at this table 4 over a minute, maybe 2 minutes. I was not interested in this crazy girl, and could not wait 2 get away and out of there, and back 2 where another nut case slut is driving me bonkers at the Manatee RV Park, Satan help me, BRAHHHH!!!!!!!!! I feel I have made my point, that indeed, the LAMBRIGGER CULT or the 1/3rd of the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL that is evil as evil can B, and means no one anything except as much inflicted pain and agony and misery and suffering as they possibly can covertly cause without risk of any possible potential exposure of any kind 4 the cult. Somehow, Dan Curtis and his pals that put the is great show on TV back in the middle 1960’s got onto this third of the MC, and decided 2 try and expose it and make a lot of loot at the same time, not 2B confused with making a lot of LUTES 4 SCYLLA 2 play when she is not playing her 2nd fave Astral musical instrument called an Enzemeter.

When I got home yesterday, B4 my hellnabes did, a private plane was hovering right over me and going right directly over my RV, screw U butt wipe. U impress me like tons and tones of phones with doggie-dooo all over them. U know, I did not mean 2 type in “TONS AND TONES”, a few blogs back when I told all of my Blogaudians about the interaction of Sarah’s yellow telephones. It happened 4 no real reason, and if U study my blogs, I mean another good example is when I did not mean 2 have it come out on just my very last blog, the STICK MARKET, as in Hockey; (O) vowel when replaced with MC’s human mother’s (I) vowel, this is not me doing this intentionally, I will swear that in any court in the united States or on this globe, anytime, and under gull pain and penalty of perjury, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hay, phones after the old-old-old days, no longer using dials and pulse clicks, produced instead, what? TONES, and yes, TONS ofem, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have tones, tons, and shit-loads of things 2 tell, and always will. It is very horribly hot here in South Florida today, the god’s hellllp me. I am now gonna post up this whittle bwog, Mister silwee wabbit Elmer Fwudd, whaaaaaa, I have much freaking more 2 say, and will tell it all very soon, that U may totally depend on peeps. How do U live with your ass-hole self Mister Pedersen? U know right after the interaction with us in my Cherry Hill home making and recording the music track 4 that group of songs, and with the right side suddenly not working, it was only a few days after that I believe, shortly thereafter, a week at the most, that the right side of mi-real-good headphones, just suddenly went out and permanently died. Thanx 4 so much evil U did 2 me PAUL, UR such a wonderful dude U old Mountain-man U, sheeeeeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arnie Governor Terminator SRI-SIR- AND YES, OH SIRE, AND YOUR HIGHNESS, I am here, but tell New Jersey and the area, that very soon, I’LL—B—BACHHHHKK. So watch out, UR not rid of the Mountainpen, and someone or something is gonna B real sahwee, weel soon, whaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE, Y;’ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: