Tuesday, May 11, 2010

chapter 004

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MY INTERACTIONS WITH THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL HERE IN FLORIDA
WL-SBT-DATE AND TIME FILE: BLOG-CHPT 004.051110.524-BSC-002
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Congratulations Mister Paul, U win, I lose. I think U know the real ‘deeper’ non-blogged thing I am saying in this little ‘message’ 2U.

It seems the internet buzz of the MOUNTAINPEN, is defeating its purpose 4 existing, Mister Christopher Bennett. Congratulations, Chris, old pal, another knock out “SCORED” against me, wow, and the ring is filling up quite rapidly with my blood. I have learned the real SECRET, Mister KLEMP. U were right totally, and I now publicly announce 2 being al totally wrong, imperfect little me that I am and admit 2 being. UR really precisely what U claim 2B, and so is the mighty ECKANKAR. The mountain zip, U-infinite score number, congratulations. I totally failed.

UC, this ALL MIGHTY LIVING ECK-MASTER, knows that I went about trying 2 solve both my mysteries as well as my nightmare life situation, by trying things the DAVID ROTH 80’S WAY. HIS, not Dave’s, way, is the ONLY WAY. I WAS WRONG. AND I AM MAN ENOUGH 2 TOTALLY ADMIT BOTH THIS AS WELL AS TOTAL DEFEAT TODAY, THE WORLD WINS, U ALL WIN, AND I LOSE. I AT LEAST CAN STILL MAKE THE CLAIM THAT I TRIED MY BEST, AND SCREWED UP JUST ABOUT AS FIG AS ANYONE OR ANYTHING HAS EVER SCREWED UP ANYTHING IN KNOWN RECORDED HISTORIES ON ANY LEVELS AND PLANES OF ANY KIND OF EXISTENCE. I plan shortly 2 take down all my internet blogs, everywhere. Things still will B hanging around in cyberspace 4 maybe 10-20 years, and then no record of me will exist anywhere. I went about shit all wrong, and now I must fess-up 2 this, and prove I am sincere about it, by then removing all of my blog work in its entirety from the world wide web internet system, and I will B doing just this. I know when I am licked, and as I typed this or started 2 the entire screen as though something was saying HA-HA-and FUCK-U, MARK, went totally back 2 the opening screen on this machine when I began, but it still had my blog in a small bottom screen rectangular window, and clicking onto it brought the blog back up. SO- HA-HA-2-U.

There was an old song that used 2 go, “What a difference a day makes, 24 little hours”. Yesterday, my 25th Street peeps called me and said there was a nice place affordable 4 me that I can move into and get away from Manatee Park and my neighbors from hell who persecute and harass me continually, u\yesterday afternoon being one of the worst days yet given me by these diseased wicked rotten dirt bags. When I checked the potential; new place out today however, I came 2C it was a total dump, and I would B 100 times more miserable and worse off moving literally from a frying pan straight into the furies of hell if I were 2 go there. I did not even wait and hang around 4 the owner 2 come, It saw it and silently died a little more, and then drove the puck away, and over here 2 do my posted blog 4 the day. I would have done the blog yesterday, but Monday is the day of the week that the library closes up here in Fort Pierce, Florida, in lieu of the more normal Sunday.

The past 3 days, PUSSY-COMMAND is off the scale major. It is as though I am some freaking DISNEY TEEN ROCK OR MOVIE STAR. It is totally off the wall and off the meters absurd and ridiculous as well. This has been going on 4 decades now. How can U taking poison ugly pills one day or group of days, and then poof, suddenly the hologram seems 2 totally alter around me, and I am a pure pussy magnet, and I mean women from my age, down 2 lovely and totally illegal-teenagers, YO!!!!!!!!!! May 31, I will B out of Florida, and am planning on existing in a secret spot that is none of everyone’s pucking trucking business, until I am able 2 become successfully employed as a high paid overseas security officer in Iraq or Afghanistan, these positions pay as high as 400-800 thousand dollars 4 just 5 years of service, either on military bases, or other dangerous places. Nothing can kill me, as U know I have claimed, and I know none of U believe, and guess what, I DON’T GIVE A DARN CRAP WHAT ANY OF U WANNA BELIEVE. I know a secret place in Sweden from my STUDIO-PARK-RECORDS days, a lab that does hush-hush experiments, and have pals there. When I show them the schematics 4 building a powerful electrical isolation polar inverter as well as an electrolysis blood transfusion recycler, and along with a powerful frequency generator, all put into a medical device that will literally reprogram my entire genetic DNA system, I can hide out 4 100 years or so and then when all of UR dead and gone and can no longer hurt me, I plan 2 return back 2 the United States, and then the old 900 trillion quintal-square rooted will become a fulfilled prophecy indeed, that only the Copyright Office really understands, “HA-HA-WHO???????????” I do not need 2 exist on the internet, when I leave Florida, I will pull all my blogs off the world wide web system and they will B all forever wiped out and destroyed. This swill cause some powerful and major hyperspace effects, and all ready is, as long as I am not making this up and really am planning this, the mind dimension that is literally 2 higher than the height/width/breadth cubed system, all comes into 6th and 5th dimensional play when these things R done, and the effects contain huge variances and potentials of widening existing hyperspace in a short 4th dimension, shorter than the compensation normally would in fact interrelate with the next 2 higher dimensions. This inability 2 properly compensate within a safer time period, can cause many unexplainable phenomenon 2 indeed occur, even planetary and stellar total destruction. The problem is that should this happen, I will not B here 2 gloat and say that I was right and HA-HA-PEEPS!!!!!! I can float around the universe 4 billions of years until I decide 2 re-dream something else and forget all about this horse shit. I get used 2 the icy cold of space, just less than 3 degrees Kelvin, after a few thousand years equivalent time, and the radiation that kills me over and over again, will eventually just fill me with power and actually sustain me. I can just think ‘forward’ and reach extremely high velocities over enough time, using powerful gravitations 2 spin me faster around. After a while, this becomes the life I am used 2, and I forget about the monotony of the millions of years spent on planets inside normal standard space-time worlds, operating as a single powerless entity within a sociological order, under and subservient 2 any governing bodies other than the celestial ones all around me. I do not care what any of U human beings think about me, or try and do 2 me. Harold Klemp, U were right all along, and UR indeed ALL MIGHT GOD. I asked U2 help me deal with this horrendous family that has perpetrated unspeakable evil against me and my family, ever since Adam and Eve were containing the biological down-lining expansion of the entire human family on this plane and dimension of atomic frequency, up through this illusionary present time-point. U answered me and told me 2 RE-JOIN ECKANKAR, while I was dreaming-interacting in the higher worlds of spirit. Please take this as an apology, I plan 2 do more than rejoin U, I plan 2 leave this planet physically B4 the end of this century, and fly around space 4 endless billions of years, I will CU there, my old friend, U do get used 2 the cold and the rads, it just takes a few thousand years. I cannot stress how right U were all along, the KALI CALLIO knows it as well, as a second screen-attack hit while typing in this very paragraph, and left me staring at the opening screen. I re-clicked on the bottom rectangular bar again and my word-doc again popped up, and I saved it.

Yes, the space cadet hat, the devil horns, wow, big Donna, I do not blame U and your friends 4 starting this newest fruit juicer thing, with your friends from all the “ISLANDS” and yes, no man is an island just as U said in your terrific song from a while ago in the late nineteen-seventies, but is any woman? Elton John, Sir, Sire, or Sri, same diff peeps, seems 2 know a little bit about things right around the time the lifeguard mascots kicked the Lenny Briscoe fucking crap out of me on the not-yet-named ‘Hilton’ Beaches of Atlantic City, New Jersey back in 1975, and got scott-ass-free away with it, while all of Atlantic City and the official machine system, laughed and mocked me. Mister Klemp, I must have done some horrible thing that my conscious mind is totally forcing me 2 suppress. My mind has access 2 almost the full 60 trillion years of this hyper-sphere where it has existed in many combinational forms, and will admit than only UR able 2 access the parts of me that go above the 6th dimension and out into the very circuitry of the system, I will not use all the copyright protected ECK words, my words U can translate, U know who UR, and I know who UR, UR my GOD, and I will not ever let U leave me nor will I ever go away and leave U again. That family has taken over my mind and wiped me out since the 70’s came in, U know better than anyone else, that this is also Y the west suddenly developed so much re-awakening in things related 2 more spiritual matters, simultaneous 2 the arrival of Jewelly Nuwhitekey, the true QUEEN of Niranjin and MAYA, without the magic word GUATA, astrally meaning in many provinces that I have visited, “Leaders of Islands or ISLAND PEEPS”. Yes Sri, things indeed R getting clearer, and I realizing how wrong I was straying from the path of ECK after this horrible 21st century arrived. Only U know what this powerful family and their peeps have put me through.

Some time ago on a totally different book blog, I told U about a powerful set of dream-interactions that I experienced while working 4 the Assets Protection Security Company, at the site they placed me on, a 29 hour site, where I remained there 4 nearly the entire weekend, and then proceeded 2 drive over from there, 2 my Griffin-Pipe site, the makers of the Sarah Callio municipal water and sewer pipes, the website of Atlantic City system purchasing these pipes is, www.acmua.com/ and it is very nice, go up and poke around on it peeps. I blogged the interaction where I suddenly just was NOT-AWAKE, and found myself in the very apartment that shortly thereafter was shown 4 the very first time as some kind of a television promotion 4 Philadelphia tourism. I WAS IN that apartment B4I had any way of even knowing by this world’s ideas and concepts, that this place exited in any way whatsofreakingever!!!!!! But now U need 2 know about the interaction shortly thereafter. I had awakened but within minutes of struggling 2 remain awake, I found myself totally out of body and not in any normal-sleep, again, and believe me, 2 those that this happens 2, this is very real, there is a major difference, and peeps that claim this R not crazy, and U think we R all U want 2 if that B anyone’s freaking choice. All of a sudden I am with my mom who was quite young again, my age at the time in the year of 2003 give or take, and we were walking along the beaches of the GREAT CITY, a glorified and amplified version of Atlantic City, in NJUSAESMWG. As we proceeded along heading what on Earth would B north towards Brigantine, and B4 actually getting 2 the Schiff’s Central Pier on Tennessee Avenue, a huge sand bar had formed out in the ocean, and 5 lovely VIQUEENS were standing on it, in only ankle deep water, yet they were out about 40-6- yards into the ocean. MINI-GREAT VIQUEEN MARILOO was standing either at the far south end where they all were in a row, or 2nd the end, and all of them looked over and waved 2 me, and Mini-Great Mariloo was waving extra hard and telling me how much she wanted 2 C me later on that day. The interaction is way 2 lengthy 2 blog, it is not a fragmented few inter-connecting memories that most ‘dreams’ vivid or not, R comprised of with most of us. The highlights will B told. Time prevents a total elaborated telling of this wild incredible astral world experience. Suddenly, I remember thinking that she is so beautiful that my eyes would burn if I did not remove my gaze from her lovely tall face and body. Then my mom and I walked off the beach and over 2 a building where in this world, the ATLANTIC PALACE stands. We had a room on the 3rd level, here I have been told by the god Psyche Marathas, from the Astral Plane Ring River, quite far off from Olympia Proper in the Province Olympia itself, that there R no rooms as low as level-3, that he owned time shares in the building and knows this 4 a fact. This conversation between him and me was at the job site of Griffin Pipe, as was just discussed a while back. Suddenly, mom and I were helping the girl who when she was dreaming here or U may think of it as LIVING HERE, as the rock star of the 1960’s, by the name of Janis Joplin, and the girl’s mother, carry in some large lamps, that they took into their apartment. We entered it, and went back into a large bedroom, where Janis had the loveliest looking colorful recording equipment that I ever saw in my entire life. It sounded more beautiful than the greatest largest most powerful system in any New York City nightclub that anyone might ever B able 2 imagine in a million years. She played a music track 4 me that she said her friend Sarah-Stacey was gonna come over and sing onto it shortly, and I remember wishing so hard that she and SSJK would invite me 2B there while they were gonna make this recording so that I could hear my wonderful Scylla sing. Many other things happened that nobody needs 2 know about. A week later, I suddenly just died 4 no reason at this jobsite. I was wide awake, and then poof, I am standing at the foot of a wild looking bridge after miles of driving along long dark Pennsylvania roads that came 2 lead me and my mom who was with me, 2 this exact spot. When I typed in this thing about music and singing by the way, the word processor machine just suddenly popped up a voice recognition screen, and it took a while 2 EX my way out of a lot of junk and boxes. Even still, a rectangular box at top-screen is flashing the word “listening” while I am typing, and when I pause, it changes 2 the words, “dictation paused”. Then it goes back 2 the box that says listening, now it sort of reversing, but still is changing between these 2 things. Scylla, if U want 2 sing, wait 4 me 2 go 2 sleep tonight, Y make the computer do all of this??????? U know that I want U2 sing 2 me forever and forever. But speaking of Scylla, here is the problem facing me, and this is just my own private journal, and anyone listening and mocking me can kiss my ass. But should U choose 2 take it seriously, then U know I indeed have a very worrisome problem. SARAH of 10-SC Avenue was searched for by me, probably 100 times more incredibly and more vigorously than all those that were searching 2 learn where the Mountainpen was in South-Central New Jersey, all combined together. I Google, I keep my hand in. I know what goes on. Yeah, I can C now Y Billy and Paul and Sally and all of them distanced themselves from the crazy-man of quintessential insanity, MARK WAYNE MOUNTAINPEN MOHR OF NEW JERSEY. No prob-BOB, U all go do what U godda do, and I will do likewise, lads and lassies. As 4 the son of Sam, the policeman in Williamstown, NJUSAESMWG, I do not add LAB retrievers here, since Sam and his son and Paula Doorbell-Ringer, R not a part of this topic and point of discussion now at hand. Anyway, in moving right along then, Sarah just vanished one day, and nobody anywhere had ever heard of the SARAH that I was looking 4, the closest fish-story was told 2 me by McGuire’s personal friendBut here comes the fucking ‘BUT’ thing again, only once this time, I was about 2 get the librarian over 2 do a fucking reboot of this old hack trick, anywhere, must B saying powerful shit now, 4 them 2 get upset and start screwing the fuck with me, of course I’m just a nut case whack job insane ass hole who has a gargantuan pucking imagination, oh yeah, right, Mi Imagination, wow, that’s rich!! But not as rich as U, huh. Congratulations Scylla, I couldn’t B happier 4U, but here is my worry. RU planning on just vanishing again, how RU gonna ‘carry’ off the move into your next ‘life-time’? I mean really, U were obscure as the girl I knew from 10-SC Avenue, luscious yes, but not known and loved by an entire music-world. If U pull off another ‘where-is-she’, I think it best 4 me 2 get rid of these blogs, 4 my own good. That is really Y my plans 2 do this at the end of this month, R all set and ready 4 operations. They did not work anyway, I am either this or that negative thing, and only one entity appreciated what I had 2 tell and offer this blinds and ignorant dying world, the old “Melanie Stinson Syndrome” from my mail-order days in 1974, YO!!!!!!! Quickly finishing this dark road-trip with mom and me that ended us up after miles of driving, at a very strange outlandish Pennsylvania bridge, that I never ever saw in any of my waking lifetimes on any plane of my existence, let me tell U a little about this experience, peeps. This might just B the one thing that blows your mind, and then, maybe pucking not, huh, Edward Snyder Cheatman???????

It all has 2 do with a strange telephone, a bright yellow desk-top landline telephone. This phone belonged 2 “SARAH”; and I just ‘knew’ that somehow in this wild and powerful bizarre interaction. All through this ‘crazy-dream’ experience, I just kept hearing my mind saying repeatedly, “Sarah’s yellow telephone”. But U must know a little bit about this bridge. Most bridges have 2 sides and water beneath them, and exist so as 2 permit a user 2 cross over some water, if this is not the general idea of the BRIDGE, then what the puck is pray tell? Only this bridge, was weird times 10 to the power of 21. It had 2 ends and water bodies extending from the ends out 2 areas beyond these ends, but under the bridge, was nothing. There was no reason 4 this bridge 2 exist, is what I am trying 2 convey here. Then at the end of this powerful experience, my mom pointed at the bottom from the middle of the bridge where we both were standing on, and yelled 2 me, “Look, there is all of Sarah’s yellow telephones”. I looked, and low and behold as the fairy tale writers would put it so well, the entire area below was nothing but literally tons and tones of endless desk-top landline type bright canary-yellow colored telephones. After I stared at them 4 what seems now 2B just 5 seconds, 6 or 7 tops, they just VANISHED, all of them, the entire bunch of them, thousands, maybe millions of them, as though they were connecting lifetimes. They connect, as phone lines in fact connect peeps up so they can speak together and now of course even so much more than just this, but still, they connect things. Then they all vanished, like SARAH from TENNESSEE AVENUE just totally vanished after 1969, leaving me 2C her in a powerful DREAM in middle December later at the end of 1969, when she removed the Motor-Cycle chain from my apartment bedroom closet strongbox. When I told Frank Callio, the Sergeant of the Atlantic City Police Department about this in May of 1997, all hell broke loose 4 me from there. Anyway, B4I am JOEJOE and UR whoever UR gonna B next, give me time SKY, please, 2 get all these blogs off the net, or I am not gonna B able 2 find a place far enough 2 go without being hounded. I have no desire 2 play the double role of Orange Juice Simpson.

I really hoped the new place would work out, now I know I must get far away from this awful fucking Florida, and am planning on flying right off this planet, and anyone doubting that I can really fly, I will show U, and then U can fucking eat your words, and your pucking ass holes, so there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The slut next door drove me nuts all afternoon yesterday; there is something wrong with that crazy fucking bitch. She sits there by herself all day and does nothing except tie up her yelping ass hole loud little dog and then go in and out every 10 minutes, 10 times. She loves 2 annoy me, park on my property, and just show me she is there, every minute, until it is time 2 pick up her mom from wherever the puck she works nearby, and then she no longer acts stupid. She usually takes her 2 her job between 4:50 and 5:40 in the morning and is back in a half hour. Then 12 hours later, it is go-get-mom time. All day, I am stuck with no peace from this nut case 21 year old ass hole cunt. I do my best 2 just totally ignore her. All my life, people pick on me and target me, and harass me, it never fucking ever goes away, Clarence Harris, and then I tell my sad story 2 the world and people do nothing but make nasty cruel mean comments that I am a nut, F-U-C-K---A-L-L---O-F---U!!!!!!!!!!!

Governor SRI, I AM HERE, ask the Copyright Office, tell them, 2 explain this all away rationally, just do this Arnold Muscles, U might CI am right, and help me terminate this persecution against me, Y not ask help from the TERMINATOR, DUH???????

End Transmission:

No comments: