Wednesday, May 19, 2010

mickflorida--chapter--0010

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MY INTERACTIONS WITH THE “MILLIONTH-COUNCIL” HERE IN FLORIDA
WORLD LABS (SBT) DATFILE: CHPT.—010---051910.490—BJWSC-002
START:

The numerological system of Gawky the mighty black cat all ready told me what I needed 2B braced 4 this week, major misery. Giant sluts R everywhere and giant peeps in general, no matter where I go, but this is the tiny part of my hell people. Yes indeed, this has been my absolute worst week so far in my now just over 5 months here in awful and rotten Florida, and I have yet 2C a hostility-hologram or as I shorten this 2 as some of my blogging audience may in fact B aware, my Blogaudians, (HOSTILITYGRAM), this mother fucking horrendous and monstrous. Naturally, these large scale (area-mind-control-electromagnetic network sweeps) R created by powers and forces that R far from being even at all understood in this present very dark-age time period here in the AD year of 2010 and also BSC-002. Everywhere I go, everyone I run into, everyone I speak with over the telephone, and U can only begin imagining the full extent that this is on, but it is beyond any verbal descriptions that I can even start 2 try and blog right now. I have come 2 learn the great secret of FLORIDA, and perhaps the entire screwed up nation as well, and on this day that 4 me will live in true infamy, MY-PEARL-DAY, with no noticeable connections with any of the mini-greats-up-‘stairs’. It all had 2 do with a drivers license, yet not one mother fucking son of a dick eating bastard prick bitch would tell me in the past 4 months or so that I have been busting my cunt 2 attempt 2 secure local employment as an additional sum needed 2 supplement the income that I receive from the Social Security Disability system, not meant 4 a stray mutt 2 exist on in the real world. “THEY” seem 2 know when I am close 2 getting onto a SECRET that “THEY” have been busting tail 2 keep from me. When this happens, it is of course, mother pucking, GUNS OF NAVERONE TIME 4 ME, BRO!!!!!!! POWWWWWW!!!!!!!! It seems that all though my totally valid driver’s license that does not expire 4 the next 3 years appeared 2 work 4 me, it is not acceptable. Without my switching over 2 a Florida driving license, I am Al Capone, Son of not-maintenance man SAM, and Bonnie and Clyde all wrapped up in one. Bad-Bad, poor pitiful me, huh Linda!!!!!!!!!! But also, it seems that nobody ever seemed fit when I would show my license 2 them, or tell them over the phone that yes I had a valid JERSEY-HICKS DL, that this was no good and may as well B a small piece of thin material carrying the Constantinople Bubonic Plague of old Europe 4 the fucking sake of the gods. If UR freaking reading this and on vacation this week, sir, JJ, Probie of Dawn-Marie King, I surely never meant 2B such a dastardly freaking criminal. The 2 peeps that run the Manatee RV Park were so nice 2 me at first, and now treat me like I am a worthless piece of fucking pure gutter scum. Yesterday, the lady that was so nice 2 me in the Genealogical society turned on me and no longer wanted 2 assist me, she did not say this, she did not have 2 say this John Judy, what is going on around me, and what is ROBERT MCGUIRE and FRANK CALLIO covering up ion that diseased and corrupt beyond the fathomable city of theirs “Atlantic City”?????? I KNOW THE ENTIRE BERMUDA TRIANGLE IS MIXED UP WITH THIS, AS WELL AS THE ENTUIRE TRUTHS BEHIND THE ‘AREAS’ OF THE SO-CALLED ‘LANDINGS’ AND THE ALIEN SCARES OF THE POST WW TWO ERA. A child can C that something at least this huge or even bigger than this must B behind all of this, or else I would not B being put through all of this incredible fucking dick throbbing horse shit at C-squared. What began last Sunday morning at the RV residence, has expanded and exploded outward with the force of near fucking velocitronics, BRAHHH!!!!!!!!

It is as though I have taken my blogs onto every blog website on the entire WWW, and hollered out the forbidden PRIVATE COSMICODED NUMBER OF SARAH CALLIO, also the PCN by the way of the state of Connecticut where my 7th great grandfather died in his 4th term of office as the governor in 1796. Look up Samuel Huntington, Google shit; it is all right there on the mighty web that U tekkies all love so damn much Admiral Whaleboats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This also is the PCN of the date when spelled out for the purposes of GAWNUM WISDOMS, “September eleven, two-thousand-one”. This PCN-297 takes on some scary powerful secrets when U put it on your calculator display and then hit the SQUARE-ROOT function. All true Howard Camping followers must have either done this all ready, or when they shortly learn of this through internet buzz-chatter, and do this, hopefully will B wearing a good set of diapers, or else if not alone, B ready 4 a nasty embarrassment. The world was destroyed on this date, and recreated, and a tiny few on Earth believe any small parts of this wild claim of truth. Still the square root of the 9-11 disaster number GAWNUMLY, of 17.23, shows a totally non-deniable reality, at least 4 those who understand the biblical meanings of these numbers of 17 and 23, HC does. Quite a few other interesting truths reveal themselves quite amazingly when PCN’s R square-rooted. One would B some of the ones mentioned a lot on my blogs over the past 2 years now. SSJK in human form knows perfectly well that if she put a certain PCN on a calculator at hit the SQ-RT function, the number 23.065 would come up, naturally, there R a few other digits that follow in all of these examples that I’ve cited, but that is part of the imperfections of life, right Bruce???????????

B4 anyone doubts the prophetic powers of the GAWNUM or Gawky Gaukauk’s numerology, my compatibility 4 this weeks’ beginning 3 days of Monday through Wednesday, is a big solid fat-ass GOOSE-EGG. ZERO, NADA, ZIP, 00000000, and the week has matched this 100% perfectly Bruce Pennock. Some of U know the story in the summer time in either 1997 or 1998, forget which one now thank the gods, and the giant girl that worked in an Absecon, New Jersey ice cream place, named KATE. I tried matching sentences of her description which I used, along with sentences such as “hated Mark Mohr”, “wanted Mark Mohr as a boyfriend”, and “rudeness was not personal”, but nothing logical appeared 2 match up, or 0-compatibility resulted in the GAWNUM EQUATION, (0%GC). But what was Gawnumly Compatible, was the sentence that goes, “was told to mess with me”. Forgive me 4 having so much in faith in this wise ancient Astral-Plane black cat, who all ready gave me a ‘straight-box-winning pick-it’ lottery number in New Jersey early in the autumn of the year 1980.

I have bill collectors calling me one after the other from their legally permitted times of 8 in the fucking morning right up through 9 at night. Now I have 2 get my Florida license, even though the very longest time I will stay will B June the 30th. This extension is because, once the AARP people enroll me in a program 4 securing me a small part time position, and will only do this AFTER I can produce a VALID FLORIDA license, if they can get me the necessary income 2 supplement my tiny SSD monthly income, I may stay and linger here just a while longer, in this non music-fruit-dancing-kids-rip-off-commercial state. But if this all falls apart, this entire world is gonna B feeling my shoe, from 1986-2010, and beyond. I have cooperated in every possible way with authority and law ever since I was an adult. I gave done my utmost mother fucking best 2B a responsible citizen and adult. I have come 2 learn a real power-house secret, on a very fucking personal level in the past half year or less. HOMELESSNESS and the HOMELESS SITUATION is actually encouraged. It is the first step towards building a group of peeps that will eventually become the NEW-AGE-SLAVES, U ALL HEARD ME, “SLAVES” of the HAVES, the war between us, the HAVE-NOTS, and THEM, will grow 2 a point not imagined, look get real butt wipe disbelievers, none of UR most likely old enough 2 even have parents that can identify with this next sentence, but I will say it now anyfreakingway, BR!!!!!!!! “NOBODY SAW NAZI GERMANY AND HITLER COMING, AND WHEN IT WAS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER, NOT 20 YEARS AWAY”. U all really need 2 think about this peeps, and now I need 2 do a little LEGAL-CYA, with my enemy situation, I’d B quite ill advised not 2 always have a continual visual mindset of CCMA, or CONSTANTLY COVERING MY ASS. This paragraph here is in no way a plot on this bloggers part 2 incite ant unrest, civil disobedience, overthrow, or violence or lawlessness in any possible or potential way, shape, or form. I have every right 2 make a readership mindful that not long ago, a society existed called the world, and in it, a sinister plot was lurking, and in a few short years, all HELL BROKE LOOSE on this Earth, and his name was Adolph Hitler. This was not a good thing, because things rooted and or grounded in HATE, cannot ever B a good thing, nor can murder or anarchy or anything that involves the removal and trampling down of human and civil basic rights, we R not animals, none of us, we R the memory and the memories of GOD so 2 speak, and this world is in a terrifying frightful mess, because more shit is right around the corner, and again, U al R 100% blinded with your videos and computers and cars, and sex, and whatever turns U all on, this distraction is intentional, and THEY R pouring it out 2 all of U so that U will read a blog like THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN, and sigh and smirk, and wonder what meds I need 2B on, and who my team of head shrink docks may B. Fine, I tried mother fuckers, SAR knows, I damn tried, Admiral Hicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As 4 my personal enemies and mind control, and sleep walkers, and exploratronics, and on and on and on, there is no way in hot ass hell 2 get 2 much into all of things I’d like 2 on any one blog, as they all would B longer than Moby Dick. Let me just open a new door that maybe the subject has been hit on with me upon prior occasions, yet I will now add some new ingredients into the mix that hopefully some of U might just find somewhere between amusing and fascinating, and may heighten your personal awareness with things and events that may or may not have occurred in some similarity within your own lives. We will revisit the topic of an Ex-Mayor in the world’s greatest resort city, located in New Jersey in the good-old USA, and that city being of course, duh, ATLANTIC CITY!!!!!!! I am of course referring 2 my old beach buddy and co-body surfer of 1997, Robert Levy, the then Chief of the Beach Patrol, their website being now, www.acbp.com/ and U do really need 2 go up and look at this great site peeps. How many coincidences now do the 2 of U, Abbey Carmichael, and Jack McCoy, of the fictional television show called, “LAW & ORDER”, plan on ‘buying’ as U would put this so eloquently luscious Abbey????? First, his war hero medal deal that led basically 2 the total political destruction of his career and personal reputation and credibility, had all of its beginnings and roots in that magical year of (1980)!!!!!!!! My 2 demo dance tunes were also placed right in my lap, not sung in a bathtub on a 20 dollar recorder, or even on a little 90 dollar karaoke machine with some local half butt wipe vocal talent. No, these 2 demos were not some ordinary thing, and most peeps on the ‘Karpf Streets’ know that only 2 freaking well. These open reel recordings, finalized on 2 recording studio processes, one where I worked, and one where I knew the dude who ran it, Jan Nace, the bass player in the same band that Congressman Rob Andrews was the vocalist in, or should I say, the dude who grew up and went onto become out great southwest New Jersey area congressman, of whom, I had dealings with many assistants, and became great friends late in the past century with his cool dud assistant, Mister Clarence Harris, from the very house next door, 2 very good friends of Sally Starr, who played my song “SARAH” the country version of it, on her radio show on WVLT-FM of Vineland, New Jersey, throughout the entire summer time back in 1998. The song I wrote also went onto B the number one INDE-COUNTRY song 4 one week, until a friend of Linda Ronstadt’s who also had a song in the same near slot position, knocked mine off. As mi-daut might put it, oh well, shat is ‘show-bizz’, anyway, this is not the point and I could not care in the less. Remaining now in the present here in mid-late May of the year of 2010 let me press on with my pernt Archie Bunker Queen. So here is a time circa, 1980, where 2 huge things got placed in 2 persons laps, Levy’s, and mine. Neither of us really planned any of this. With me, it is 2 wild 2 get into all the shit that really happened, but I know that I was targeted by these jokers who pulled some kind of Millie Vanillie deal on me, or as the local shop keeper language may go, a little bait and switch, huh Daniel Mackey. My war hero medals were these 2 dance tune demos. Levy’s song-demos were the war hero medals, it is as totally interchangeable as far as what was being done 2 the both of us by some totally unknown force by either of us, as any 2 things could B and with absolutely no puns intended nor meant here believe me, it is the pure mathematical illustration of mass and energy. The only difference of either of these things from its counterpart is the speed of light squared, or said hopefully easier, one becomes the other one by either dividing by this C-SQ or multiplying by this C-SQ, go ahead, ask your local college physics proffs and C if I am running a game on U. Now we have 2 things like mass and energy here in our illustration, only this applies in all times in the multiverse and is not confined 2 one small era of the 4th dimension. In fact, the actual of term (C) meaning “CONSTANT” proves just this very remark that I make. Now with the Levy and Me thing, not ever 2B confused with the other thing about me at THIS TIME, YES, and with one of these 2 dance tune demos, YES, but no, not Marcy Levy, but Robert, and not Robin Gibb, but me, MOUNTAINPEN, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me stop teasing with puns and acting as stupid as the ‘MILLIONTGH-COUNCIL’ acted with me from roughly the very same year, 1980 through near present times, and just get on with this. We have these 2 powerful things that got handed 2 us, we never sat around planning 2 fake or phony up something, and then POW-ZAM-and Adam West all put together, here it all was, 4 the both of us, and the human ego kicked in a little bit, and we then went onto fuck shit up, just as SOMEONE or SOMETHING all ready knew that we would, and thus indeed all ready had pre-planned these events all being given 2 us. Most of this stuff that got said so far, has all ready been printed on long-ago blogs, and is not new news, so now 4 a little new news and some possible coincidences, or NOT, 4 Jack & Abbey 2 digest, will now B forthcoming. 4 some time after figuring this out and not BUYING-INTO it either Abbey Loveleface, I had no clue that this man through marriage had some interesting ties into what I have called ever since the year of 1970, and 10 years B4 our mutual “GIFTS” from whomever and whatever were given us, THAT-FAMILY. Again and in reiteration, the 3 or 4 recurring nightmare-interactions or U would say perhaps (BAD DREAMS) while staying at the fix-up repair home on Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, NJUSAESMWG at this time from the 24th of June through the 12th of July, that I dreadfully was forced 2 experience in my human waking memory system, never included my being told this actual name, “THAT-FAMILY”, and instead, it instead seemed 2B just ‘telepathically’ sent into my knowing and being, in this ‘DREAM’ series over several days. Still, a child reading my blogs about this experience, who is heavily into UFO connected reports, must C the major parallels of my situation and the officially documented reports over decades of 20th century time.

So what is really happening many must B wondering???? Well, I sure have many good guesses at this, but I am no way the All Mighty here, so all I can do is blog and hope. First, U must C that in reality, there is some type of an order of importance with the world of spirituality, and that this is in no way whatsoever connected with the same and equal measurement scales of orders of importance on this Earth, such as me with a net worth of homelessness or teetering on its brink and say Donald J. Trump, 4 the random pick of one name of physical world tangible wealth. I am not trying 2 say anything here other than on Earth, the capitalists or their equivalents in past times and societies measured more in a monarch system with royalty, or whatever, have us all in a rating system, and no one has 2 like it or not, they can like it or they can lump it, but we, rich and poor, black, white, purple, and green polka dotted, R indeed RATED, if we live on Planet Earth, in one such way or in another. These ratings then will conform 2 a logical established order within the power structure of the given society in question regarding this truth. On the ASTRAL PLANE, there is also a totally real and ‘logical’ from their spirit-world point of view, rating system, THERE. Now, 4 an example, I have been told that I have been being watched 4 a period of earth time, that is staggering 2 any mortal mind, most likely Einstein himself would laugh at my ‘delusional experience’ as most believe this 2B, and say it just cannot B so. Yet this is coming from the p5recise words out of the mouth of a powerful special Astral Entity, known as MINI-GREAT JEWELLY NUWHITEKEY. She told me I was known about fifty million years ago, and am being very carefully observed. By the stretch of the imagination, should this B not some delusion or weird druggies dream, and I am not on drugs, this statement revealed 2 me as clearly or more so than anything here in waking life ever has been, forces the reality that in some Astral circle, I am not the homeless nobody, but kind of very high up there, ‘somewhere;’ within all of this, whatever all of this, really is. I have thought every hour over the past few weeks, of all possible ways that I can kill myself, but I know it is just a waste of my time 2 try any method at all. They just keep re-splicing and reediting things, and I wake up from a dream where whatever I did 2 end it all, was in fact, just a dream, as Chris Farlowe would put it so well, B4 Freddie Fender ripped it all off in 1975. This is because I am going through an intolerable amount of some entity’s game from 50,000,000 years ago, and just cannot take it any longer. No matter who I cry out 2 in order 2 secure any help, it just will not ever work, not at all, as though it all ready is set and molded right into the interstellar galaxies themselves, and beyond. Nothing will work, and things R beyond bad. There R no words. Finishing my (Levy and Me) point, I will tie it up with these thoughts. Here R2 peeps, him and me, living lives about as different as any 2 lives just about ever could B, and yet not only is this huge THING connection there, along with this exact year TIME connection, and all though the 2 of us R nothing alike in personalities or lifestyles and on and on, we did ion fact come 2 meet in the late nineteen-nineties, and I told him about SARAH. Things then, just as with the other magic line in the sand drawn that I talk about so frequently, the time line of August 15th, in 1986, and how my life went in 2 totally different opposite directions B4 and after this exact time in history or my personal history, and when I told Levy about how I was on this great quest 2 find the missing teenager of my life from the nineteen-sixties, Sarah on Tennessee Avenue, he was never the same 4 me. Yesterday, when I admitted the Huntington name in the family has a connection in location in an area in New York State, 2 the Genealogical research peeps right here at this very library in Fort Pierce, Florida, the lady gave me the very same “LEVY-STARE” and that was that, over, gone, done, fine’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah dudes and duddesses, this is not in mi mind, not any of it, and U all just go right on believing I am the quintessential fucking whack job of the 21st century. U will B wrong and I will B forever fucked. But then Ziggy put this so well back in July and August in the year of 1969, when he would say, “That’s the way it goes”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, that is not YI wrote and copyrighted that song, in 1969 and 1981 respectively. The story can never B that simple, not when it involves the Mountainpen, that U should all know by now.

There R several basic computer hacks, making the mouse not scroll and move in proper commands 2 the otherwise normal wrist motion, the ‘But’ hack, the wiping off the screen of the entire blog, sometimes returnable by the rectangular screen box at the bottom still there 2 re-click back on and bring the document back up, but not always, sometimes it is gone, into the triangulations of ROBERT MCGUIRE and the mighty BERMUDA TRIANGLE, controlled totally by the LAMBRIGGER CULT OF THE MILLIONTH-COUINCIL OF THE ASTRAL PLANE!!!! I wrote this because the mouse hack was starting up, now after writing this last thing describing these things, the mouse hack has been taken away, sure, all in mi fucking imagination, sure it is, right, oh yeah, fire islands, fire mountains, war hero medals, pine barrens, fire islands, and all, huh Paul Intricate Backstabber Pedersen?????!!!!!!!!!

Governor Schwarzenegger of KALI-CALI-CALLIO, HELP ME IF U CAN MISTER MUSCLES, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe U can get this horrible shit against me terminated, if not U, then who, BRO???????????????

END OF BLOG:

No comments: