Wednesday, May 12, 2010

chapter 005 MICKFLORIDA-TEOHIV

This is not being sent as a cut and paste from a word document. I sit at this library at 5 minutes shy of one this Wednesday afternoon, on MAY 12, 2010, this will B a short loittle blog.

I do not have with me, my floppy disc or anything else, and am merely here in the area of the library. Last night, my power. all of it, tripped off 4 no apparentr reason at about just around half past 6 in the evening, give or take a few minutes. It was OK when I reset the fucking breaker. Still, Danny Duncan the maintenance man came over and we looked around, and he now plans tomorrow morning, 2 totally put in a new breaker box. If this does not fix thoings, it matters little, I am leaving fucking Florida forever behind me in 3 weeks or less, and good fucking riddence.

When DEEDEE was over, and we were outside behind my RV facing the field, and still next 2 the naighbors that I hate and who definitely hate me 4 agbsolutely no good reason, or bad reason as well, they suddenly saw me outdside, and out of nowhere began shouting and whooping it up, there is now some scum bag foyfroend that the girl has, and they both went 2 town making lots of noise, as though they were watching the ending of a tied superbowl footgame game or something, I make this compararison only as a way 2 illustrate the sudden rush of intense noise. DEEDEE looked over at the trailer, and then saw me totally ignoring the situation, and we then began 2 walk back around and then back inside into my trailer. Trailer/RV, what is the big didderence? Anyway, today he phoned 2 remind me that he will B over at around half past 8 in the morning Thursday, tomorrow, 2 do the job. I remeinded him of the situation outside, and he said a totally different thing. He said the slut was coming into her RV, and that was all he remembered, I am just paranoid. He saw and heard exactly what I did. But then, I heard SARAH CALLIO over the phone booth in Robert McGuire's bar that early Februatry day in the year of 1997, give me her last name and even speeled it 4 me wqhen I asked her 2, C-A-L-L-I-O, yet not 10 minutes later on, when I was driving and stuill right on Tennessee Avenue, I tried remembering the simple name she gave me, and it had been totally blovcked out and removed PERMANENTLY from my consiouc memory mind system, 'somehow'. Obviously, DANNY was also given a similar dose of this manipulaion beam or whatever it really is that McGuire and his gang of Lambrigger Cultists, control.

Remember, he put sand in my car gas tank and wrecked my car, and this was after he had come over 2 where Ed Himacane Lynch and I had been parked and taking totally legitimate tourist pictures of his hotel, the Pittsberg. His abiloity 2B right there in Ed's face, and it was sewen by many peepes in 2006, on the website MORIANITY-FOUNDATION, at the timel, and not even B noticed by him or myself, that is evidence of his power and the entire cults' power of manipulating the minds of their enemies.

U know, U can draw space cadet hats all U want, and me with horns looking stupid, but peeps, U show only your ignorance beyond the caveman ansestors U had, when U do this. I was there, this all happened, and I am willing 2 show and displau all the needed proofs 2 anyone anytine who doubts this horrendous shit in my life, and my endless nightmare fight ongoing between me and these peeps from mother-fucking hellfire.

When I get a million bucks after doing 4-7 years in IRAQ or Afghanistan, we will then C if my resources cannot then B applied, and I then cannot bring these culprit filthy bastards 2 justice. The problem is one million verses theri many countless billions. Also, they have some OBVIOUS control over the mind of people, I PERSONALLY witnessed this with the day of the website picture that was traken late in 2006, on 10-SC Aveniue in Atlantic City, and again, on the same street and location and near the same time as well, by less than a decade difference, when his powerful "SARAH" at the water works a mile away, made me forget what she had just told me, and this was not some unimportant thing that I had just asked her over the fucking telephone, yellow or not, but was major ass important 2 me, yet 10 minutes later, and until 3 months later when Misses Bassler of Ormund Beach, Florida gave me the name again when I named off some similar sounding guesses during a phone conversation with her, I had been totalloy mind-muted as far as the magic name of CALLIO. Google up her brother FRANK CALLIO, the ex-ACPD SERGEANT. Then Google up (MARK WAYNE MOHR OF HAMMONTON, NEW JERSEY), and look at the lovely devil horns THEY gave me.

U know one thing remains and always will remain a constant with this sick demented human race. When peeps have something 2 hide, they never have any feelings of deep human sympathy, only hostility and aggression and tongue biting opinions and words. If I am just insane, and this is all fiction and totally rediculous, and only happening in a persons deranged ill mind, how then, TOTALLY INHYUMAN MY FELLOW HUMAN RACE PEEPS REALLY R, am I that incorrect? If I need help because oif insanity, Y is nobody sorry 4 me, Y is everyone angry and mean and hostile? If this does not at least HELP me prove these points just a little bit greater in my direction and in favor of my argument, well then peeps, I guess I just do not know what ever will. Peeps R rotten 2 the corew, and that is quite biblical. Speaking of the bible, I screwed up, I meant 2 say the OLD TESTAMENT, noit the new, a few blogs back, when saying that if U wanna diagnose some DSM-4 mind problems, the teenager that wrote all this powerful shit, would B labeled as having many more things wrong 'upstairs' than U ever could label me with.

I never claimed I can physically travel around through the 4th dimnension. That is a lie, not that anyone is trying 2 lie about what I may have said on some blog. Still, I have, and what else is so new peeps, been totally as always, MISUNDERSTOOD.

As I just now typed trhat this will B a short blog and not posted up 2 any other place other than blogger dot come blog website, an added 10 minutes flashged over my screen. I do not need them. I said what I came here 2 say. My points were all sufficiently made. If any of U think 43 a single minute that U have sunk my boat, U better think again. U may have made Hope turn against me, and fuck up each and every thing that I try and do, but U will never kill me, I WILL DECIDE WHEN I AM GOING 2 LEAVE THIS PLANET, NONE OF U SICK BASTARDS HAVE ONE OUNCE OF CONTROL OVER THAT, ONLY I DO. Very soon, the natural disasters will no longer B able 2B held back by those hacking them, and then PWO and BOOM, Mister Lester. Enjoy things as they R, while they R, that is all I need 2 say 4 today. I will get my hands on one of your transdimensional trunk devices, mister robert jerkoff faggot mc-guire, AND WHEN i DO, IT IS CURTAINS 4 ALL OF U, AND YOUR PRECIOUS ATLANTIC CITY.

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: