Wednesday, May 26, 2010

mickflorida-chapter-013

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MY INTERACTIONS WITH THE (MILLIONTH-COUNCIL) HERE IN FLORIDA
WORLD-LABS SEND-BACK-TEXT DATFILE: C013.052610.541—BJWSC—002
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

I have been under one of the most horrific and monstrous and vicious mother fucking death sieges since almost the time I got home from blogging at this very library yesterday and shortly after publicly posting up blog chapter #012, it is off every fucking meter, scale, dial, and even Hollywood’s great imagination. It is just shy of one PM now this Wednesday afternoon, and the past SUNDAY, MONDAY, and fucking diseased TUESDAY, of both this recent current week, as well as the past week, R purely mother fucking horrendous and wickedly evil as if straight out of the hell of the Tinsel Towner’s greatest wild fantasies. When things R this bad, computer hacking is imminent, so I all ready am expecting it, and when I leave here, it is straight off 2 the fucking FORT PIERCE POLICE STATION 4 me, and this time, I kiddo ye not Mizz Hichswhales.

Let me put things in the order of my feeling of their importance, and not the past dozen or more hours of chronological order, despite perhaps angering the mighty Terry of the Jersey Hicks Harbors, as well as maybe all of the mighty drug infested Tilley family as well, after-all, the ENTIRE BUNCH, from the boot juice seller at prohibition right on down, is totally revolting 2 me, ALL OFEM!!!!!!!! I am not scared 2 print this fucking thing, my friend with or without wind or cough drops, Herbert Hoover and Henry Fonda!

First of all, this was the only machine of the 5 processor machines that R, BOOM, HERE CAME THE HACK, and down went my blog off the screen, AND JUST AS THEY KNEW I WAS FUCKING GOING 2 SAY that this is the only machine out of the 5 processor machines in this mother hicking/hiking/hocking/picking/pucking/Ling/Long angry Barbara men; available 4 my use, all others R in use by others, a very rare, and definitely a preplanned and predestined deal, no doubt fucking about this one Miss Chillie, so wait until I leave here and drive over 2 the mother fucking police and then over 2 the local field office of the fucking FFBI!!!!!!!!!! TOLD-U there would B fucking computer hacking and major FUCKING CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS PERPETRATED ON ME, AND NAVARONE POWGUN, JUST AS I 1988 prophesied, BRO, and that Copyright Office, sure ain’t freaking NOTHING!!!!!

Last night, all hell started breaking loose. I took the worst aerial siege in 2 months or more at my RV and residence, the MANATEE PARK on US Highway #1, in WHITE-JEWELLY CITY SECTION, of Fort Pierce, Florida, here in the bad old USA, ESMWG. The planes came at me one after another, crash ass level in altitude almost, nearly scraping me poor ol’ roof there maitees. Anyway, I saved my word document at the point this shit began, closed down, and luckily, the machine across from me was then vacant. The user had left the machine. Still the damage is done. PREDICTION, FLYERS ALL READY HAVE THEIR CHEATED FUCKING LORD/SAR STANLEY-STACEY CUP CHAMPIONSHIP 4 THE YEAR SEASON 2010, AND THE DOW JONMES WILL JUST KEEP RIGHT ON FLYING UP DAILY AND WEEKLY, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, UP AND UPO AND UP AND UP. As soon as the Flyers win or if they have already, the PHILLIES BASEBALL CLUB will go on a gigantic loosing streak, game after game after game after game. It will B revolting and awesomely unfathomable, the quintessential outlandishness of the sports world, JUST MARK MY MOTHER FUCKING WORDS, because THEY R persecuting me straight 2 my mother fucking grave without any bit of mercy or conscience, or soul or humanity whatsoever!!!

On top of this, my neighbors last night went on a roll, in and out, constant noise, dog yelping away until late into the night, roaring revving truck engine non-stop, and on and on and mother fucking on. 2 worsen things even more, at 7 this morning I awoke heavily struck by these dirt bag fucking enemies. My bowels had been major ducking blown apart, severe cramping and diarrhea occurred after this, and just now, I am starting 2 fucking recuperate, BRAH!!!! If the HICKEY-HOCKEY-LING-LONG PLAYOFFS R still an item and ongoing, THEN THIS IS OBVIOUSLY Y THESE BUM BASTARD FILTH BAG TOILET SEAT ROCKERS AND GARBAGE CAN SUMP-PUMPERS, did all of this 2 fucking poor diseased pathetic whittle me Linda Brown, yeah bad, bad, poor, poor, pitiful me!!!!!!!!!!!! On top of this is still quite a lot more. I was clock-struck by Jane Disease-Weeds, Monster-Slapper, not only at fucking shit ass eleven-eleven last night, but fucking again 2 hours later at one –freaking-ass-eleven. The resident biker bastard filth bag roared around when the sports-time came also, and I know this prick got these scum bag neighbors living in there in the freaking first place, BRO!!!!!!!

I TOLD U ALL THAT {(THEY)} DON’T FUCKING LIKE ME HAVING ANYTHING WHATSOEVER 2 DO WITH ANY MUSICLY CIONNECTED AND OR RELATED ITEM, READ MY PAST BLOG FROM YESTERDAY, CHAPTER FREAKING 012, BRRRRRR!!!!!!! I am not following games or stock fucking ass markets, but the parallel event (ICPE) nightmare does not ever end just because I attempt vigorously 2 remove myself from it both in geographical area as well as in my personal attention. Above me I wrote the words, “ I AM NOT”, correct, only the (AM) word never came out, and I had 2 go back and reinsert it into the word document, fortunately I catch many typo-hacks, The (2) did not come out either, they R gonna hack the living fuck juices out of me today, TOLD U, just as I TOLD U, the market would double, it will double again, the FLYERS would WIN the CUP, and everything else, it is all coming 100% fucking ass true and perfect, DUH!!!!!!!

I have been the victim of total abandonment by all the people that have a sworn duty 2 help me from these rotten vicious fucking criminals, Mister Warren. Well, they got rid of all of U, lied 2 all of U, and now look at this mess Stanley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All that is missing is Trump’s security peeps and old Hairless HIMSELF almost stroking out over look-alike Letty, and Y not, she’s a close-in cuzz, some wind, a friend, and a good lead and rhythm gee-tar, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I knew the weekend day of that powerful interaction back in the early autumn in the Oh-Marola-Oh year that I was finished, and that MC’s 1997 song meant me absolutely no good at all, and that I was an eternal prisoner of THAT-FAMILY. Funny is it not, peeps think that I am nuts, or the few that maybe taking this seriously have feelings of envy, YO, UR so off base here doing that, that U should never 3even played in fucking little-league, BRAHHHH!!!!!!!

May has been the total most fucking horrible month of 2010 for poor me, if it can not go right in the smallest nth degree and detail, it WILL NOT!!!!!!! If any possible negative thing can strike me whether its odds 4 doing so would B in millions of one or greater, it still WILL STRIKE, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I may have a law suit, I believe discrimination 4 purposes not just including color, national origin, age, whatever, will end up putting some heavy change in my pocket, and I may B forced 2 retain a lawyer, and my witness is the social worker, who put me onto this place, that is playing some game with me. Even though I spent my last money and cannot even buy any food until the 3rd when my SSD comes fucking in, on securing my Florida Drivers License, they still R playing games with me and will not talk 2 me. Tomorrow, I have a meeting called the Thursday Seniors meeting at the 25th Street Harvest Outreach Center is located at 25th and Orange Avenues, and right there is my social worker, Sharon, and my witness, who all ready is angry at the way this AARP place is treating me when I have done all that I can and then some, 2 cooperate with them and go and obtain all of the documents they require, and also conform 2 all of their many regulations and stipulations, 4 entering into their seniors jobs program. Back in the days of Jennifer Washburn, these washcloth human world family representatives that R putting this eternal blacklisting kibosh on me and everything I touch within a light fucking year, had plenty of power and in many ways being in New Jersey was so much worse, but here in Florida, let me give a powerful quick word 2 the wise, and I’d appreciate it spreading on the internet as fast and as best as it can B done. The social system and welfare bennies here totally suck. Jennifer Washburn was not just my social worker, but my job coach, who made sure that I was able 2 supplement my tiny SSD income, with that small and miserable jot U all heard me discuss so much on prior blogs at the trash site. Me’ ol’ pernt Archie Queen, is this: If UR on any kind of public assistance and or disability from your working days through the US Social Security System, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF THIS SUNSHINE AND NOT MUSICAL-DANCING-FRUIT-JUICE-KIDS STATE, or U will b damn ass sorry, damn ass quick, peeps!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They cannot help being poor, and they just have no decent food pantries, hell back in Jersey, U could not eat all the shit U could get once on a pantry list. Here, U beg and R treated like total fucking shit. I may still decide 2 get the mother fucking hell out of here and leave this shitty Florida, and move back perhaps 2 somewhere in Pennsylvania and nearby my doctor that my cousin Donald Powell got 4 me, or really, the Penn Group, not the same doctor, things ALWAYS ‘seem-2-happen’ in short order, 2 all of my fucking doctors, is this where I am supposed 2 get all surprised, Lenny Briscoe, my cough drop windy friend???????????????? How does this teasing feel, Millionth-Fucking-Council, U did this shit 2 me non-stop from nineteen fucking eighty through the present, here’s a little fucking dosage of your own meds, ya’ fucking like it ya’ fuckin’ ass turds???????

Yeah peeps, we’ll pucking C what happens tomorrow when I go 2 my meeting at 25th fucking Street, and tell my SW, Sharon, that they’re still avoiding me and will not work with me as though somebody has either PAID OR THREATENED THEM OFF. Even John will not get back 2 me, I called him back a week ago Monday, 9 days now, I hope that he is just merely on a vacation, otherwise, this is getting scary fucking now, I mean really, Hope, AARP, John, I could sit here making a list longer than my flabby old weak fucking arm. Well, I am telling my SW tomorrow that if someone cannot find out what this total bull fucking shit is really all about if I am so deluded and have such persecution complexes and on and on, then Y all of this, Y, and maybe it is time 2 consult a nice Florida attorney and tell him or her of this situation of some whatever type of personal discrimination, hey peeps, if U think I intend 2 sit here and just fucking take all of this lying down and quiet, and just starve 2 death and vanish in the Bermuda Triangle out there a few miles, U have made a major miscalculation and error in judgment, and that is putting it in an extremely under exaggerated group of words, BRAHHH!!!!!! Yes I will sue if it comes 2 it, I am tired of being fucking screwed when I have done absolutely nothing 2 deserve one bit of this mistreatment. As 4 the ‘evental-time-warp’ as I named it that in the year of 1987, I cannot help it if strange things happen 2 me and strange people come up 2 (ME), I am not doing any of this, stop blaming me. All I did was 2 survive 2 evil powerful bad curses 4 lack of a better and more scientifically acceptable way of describing my personal nightmare situation. I did not ask GAWKY 2 tell me a lottery number, or Zvonko 2 come over and show me the 2 most powerful and outlandish mother fucking inventions that anyone has ever seen in a thousand fucking years back in the middle seventies, I did not ask 2 have Timothy Barber from Glassboro, New Jersey show me a machine that can create eternal physical life and youth, I did NOT ASK 4 ANY OF THI, U ROTTEN BASTARDS OUT HERE, SO Y CAN’T U UNDERSTAND THIS SIMPLICITY, AND GET IT THROUGH YOUR DENSE-ASS HEADS THAT I AM JUST AN INOCENT BY-STANDER VICTIM OF A SORTS IN ALL OF THIS, FUCK U ALL AND LEAVE ME THE FUCKING JESUS CHROST ALONE 4 THE SAKE OF THE GODS AT C SQUARED, Y can’t U all try and C what has happened 2 me all these years and decades and centuries and millennia!!!??????????????? I have done nothing. Yes I am sorry 4 that night in the city MI, but my own mother never was able 2 tell me any of the really bizarre stuff. I wonder 2 this very hour just what Gawky told U right B4 he ended his dream here, whatever it was, it sure made U go off a little bit, this is not me saying that, the world knows it, it is irrefutable fact. Anyway, I wrote your song of apology, and am checking out how this UT thing works, I will need 2 get someone I know 2 help with all of this, this hi-tek junk is not my thing, I know what it all is not only leading 2, but how it all began in the 1st place, and Y, and it sure is not pretty, no where near as pretty as U were that night, my curly haired lovely teen.

Yes both the months of April and May of 2K10 have been 10 times worse than the first 15 weeks or so 4 me here in nasty-ass hot Florida. But May, DON’T GO HERE WITH ME FOLKS AND FRIENDS AND WIND-SONGS!!!!!! This has been the epitome of putrid ness, BRO!!!!!! Well, so said the great Gawky, just do the mother pucking math peeps, my private-cosmicoded-number (MARK MOHR) is 871. Now do “MAY, TWO-THOUSAND-TEN”. Now C how the other 4 months of 2010 at least had GAWNUM-COMPATIBILITY, while this horrific month of MAY-2010, had total goose egg compat with me, a big fat ass ugly ZERO, NADA, ZIP, potato commercials, and chips!!!!!!!!!!

If I had time I would post my copyrighted song lyrics, and maybe even use the keyboard letters 2 show the notes and chords at least 2 some degree, I think it best I not do this 4 now, it is all gonna happen, so just B patient, funny MI, I seem 2 know UR listening right now live at 2:20 because when I typed in the word “patient, the first 3 letters of the word as well as your human world mom’s name, did not come out on the document, it merely printed out as “so just B ient”, oh yeah, right; as U said that night 2 me when I told U that I could do some really wild things. I will not ever forget that night, and it took decades 4 me 2 realize what I had been blocking from my memory when my pal David Roth was inside the nightclub with the (NEW SHOES) group.

During all of this shitty hell last night that these monster-ass peeps put me through, I played paper-roulette, and my great system lost its fucking ass off. They all ready knew this would all occur. The science behind all of this has been blogged and blogged and fucking blogged again, and it will go right on being blogged until if ever this shit being done 2 me is terminated, with or without any help from CALLIO-FORNIO’s governor!! The only system that will not lose, is not a single-one-game-roulette-system, and it never will B, as none of these can withstand this INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT attack and assault on me by the evil MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-and human world counter-parts of the evil third of them, the BRIGGER CULT, known and named by me decades ago, WOMO standing 4 none other than (WORLD-OWNERS-MILITARY-UFO-FORCE-ORGANIZED TRASH AGAINST MICHAEL MOUNTENPEN/MARK MOHR), {WOMO simply means the owners of the world that R one and the same thing with the MILITUFORCE. It is very simple just 4 me 2 type in 4 capital letters, being the WOMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I think my blog that discussed just a little opening-bit about what ‘THEY’ all ready I’m quite sure can guess and accurately so, will B really harped on MI FRIENDS, and that is the sound of “MI” right B4 the opening of my 1986 copyrighted song, called “REAL GOOD GIRL”, when discussing yesterday the powerful and great classic courtroom drama movie with Henry Fonda and many other stars in it as well, and now just a tiny bit more added into the mix, O)K, John (K)???? Watch that hose, keep it ‘still’ pops!!!!!!!! All throughout the past 3-5 years somewhere in all of my blogging work, U will C how words have come out “LING” when it is obvious 2 the extremely mentally challenged amongst us, that I meant 2 type in the word “LONG” instead. In this fantastic movie called, “12 ANGRY MEN”, the 2nd feature of a movie being discussed by the jurors, involved a 2nd feature, and a when Henry Fonda asked a man who believed the defendant 2B guilty of murder, 2 try and recollect from 3 days or so past when he and his wife saw this show that they called, “The Amazing Misses Bainbridge”, he was trying 2 recall if this attractive dark haired actress staring in the cut rate film was Barbara Ling or Barbara Long. Now look at my past 10 or so blog works, and C how a word was changed into the word (JUROR) or some such similar thing, when this had absolutely nothing whatsoever 2 do with what I was discussing on the text. U ALL DISMISS ALL OF THIS, BUT THIS POWERFUL THING IS ALL PART OF COSMIC NUMERATION, AS WELL AS THE FACT THAT IN TRUTH THIS LIFE AND ALL OF THE THINGS IN IT AND AROUND IT AND US IS NOTHING MORE THAN INVISIBLE WAVES AND PARTICLES, that our consciousness or ‘awake-mind’ is intentionally descrambling in complex ways involving square rooting these energies of truth, into this fake material realm and physical plane existence 4 all of us, this is the INTERDREAM OF THE HYPERSPACE, and this cannot B so readily nor easily understood, I could B blogging 4 50 straight years and maybe, just freaking maybe, tell it all, and who would get it?????? As I said on blogs a lot in 2006 and 2007, all of symbolism once we translate down into this dreaming world that U all believe 2B so totally real, is never 2B taken lightly, nor ignored, discredited, and never scoffed at, this just shows that U don’t know beans from toilet water when U do this, peeps. Do what U wanna do, I’m just stating these facts. I told U all on these blogs from nearly 4 years ago now, that indeed, Mister Einstein knew in some way that his friend’s yet uncreated only son, me, will have enemies in the 4th and the 5th dimensions, in fact he HAS THEM right here and now, only this was said THEN, in Princeton Park, in New Jersey. These (E) ENEMIES R equivalent 2 the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL as well as MARY CARTER, a dummy company owned and operated by the CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, created 2 basically blame everything on that really is done by several much more sinister and darker black file covert agencies, one such now recognized and exposed one being the No-Such-Agency, (NSA). That silly lid was blown off as well. Still, his equation is very real, that indeed my enemies equals Millionth Council times Mary Carter, this is the same thing as saying in mathematical “SYMBOLS” that ENERGY EQUALS MASS TIMES THE VELOCITY OF LIGHT SQUARED, OR E=MC SQUARED, I have not learned yet how 2 put that ‘little 2’ onto a blog, representing the exponent that in this case is being squared. Things can B squared, or cubed, or go into powers of 4 or greater, from there, such as 1X10 exponent or (POWER) 4 is 10,000. It takes no genius mind 2C this. One times ten to the first power is 10, to the second power is 100, to the third power is 1000, and to the fourth power is 10,000, U merely add a zero with each higher exponent, what could B more of a DUH situation than this peeps. Still, forget what the math symbols say, look at how the wisest man on this planet and what he said 2 my pop at the park 6 decades ago give or take, takes on a 2nd symbolic meaning with my enemies. After I blogged this 4 a year or so, I noticed interesting things start 2 happen with me, and THAT-FAMILY. Oh well, that’s the way it goes, an expression really springing out from Hollywood’s older and more famous one, U all know it.

Now let me tell the world whether anyone gives a piss or not, I feel like telling it, this following piece of shoe-news. I do not have a foot fetish; I am a leg man when it comes 2 women. Still, I talk about shoes a lot, and hence, things that pertain 2 feet come 2 mind. But here is where that old symbolism thing revisits us here. First there is Pacific Avenue in Atlantic City on a real hot day in the summertime in the year of 1980 if memory correctly is serving me, and my observing the at the time, greatest diva on this planet, there with her hubbie walking down the street not far from the hotel/casino where this lady was performing over a series of nights. She goes 2 bend down and tie a loose shoelace, and her ass-hole hubbie Brucie keeps right on walking, that’s chivalry 4U, YO. Then comes the night I drive into New York City one hot summer night in 1986, and find myself in my own car passenger seat along some avenue where 2 blocks away a group of night clubs were, and my pal David Roth went into one of them 2 hear a group perform by the name of NEW SHOES, and have a discussion with them afterward. He was gone 4 nearly an hour and told me it was all a waste of his time. But while he was away from the parked car, a lovely tall curly haired teenager named Mariah Carey came along and we got talking. She was only 16 years old at this time and still in Harborfields High School, east of the city and out on the island at 98 Taylor Road in Greenlawn. She had the oldest and worst sneakers on her feet that I had ever seen in my entire 31 years of life. I am not here now 2 tell more about this night, I just am saying that no one on this green blue brown world of ours is ever gonna freaking convince me that I take symbolism 2 seriously when I insist that it all is real because it is nothing more than miniscule cosmic numerations acting endlessly in an attempt 2 solve some huge big-picture cosmic equation. Yes mi friends on the wide world web, 4 me it seems 2B always this item with shoes. It is always about divas and shoes. In 1976, I worked in a print shop, and lost all of my toes. Within 4 months or so, they had all grown back. I just thought that toes grew back, later I learned I should have been canonized practically. It seems feet carry some strange significance with me, and who knows, perhaps surfboards as well, along with short gorgeous blond women that R or were employed around the last century turn by the Atlantic City Beach Patrol, www.acbp.com/ is their great website, go up on it and look around, YO. She on the Astral Plane is one of if not THEE very best friends of Diana Arteemis. On Easter Sunday in 2001, Sunday the 15th of April if memory is serving me at all well today, I had a powerful interaction where I was exploring some deep cave and canyon areas with deep buried rivers and forests, under sea level itself, an impossibility on the Earth, but I was in the Capitol City on the Olympian Province, on the ASTRAL-PLANE. I had come up and this girl had just finished surfing some giant waves and came over 2 me and I as well had a surfboard and it was laying close 2 her board, standing up against a very colorful and beautiful tree, over hanging a great cliff beyond and above the Atlantic River, as it is called there, even though it makes our Atlantic Ocean pale in a size comparison as in maybe a million 2 one. She took me over 2C her friend DIANA, and I was clueless 2 who I was or where I was all throughout this particular interaction. She told me that I did not know the proper way 2 carry a surfboard, and began showing me how. At the time, the word ‘carry’ or ‘Carey’ was a very blocked memory. Her surfboard was bright yellow and blue with many incredible wild patterns that would intertwine into each others colors. But dead center of her board were the imprints of 2 feet, just feet, nothing else, right about where the surfboard rider in fact would B standing on it, while riding waves. It is always about feet. The name of the group that took me into Manhattan that night, was NEW SHOES, U put new shoes on what peeps, duh, FEET!!!!!!!! This thing with feet made me realize down here in Florida quite recently, that I needed 2 somehow calculate with reasonable accuracy, the size of our very hyperspace that we all exist inside of, U may call and consider this “the expansion”. I figured out some basic structural realities and with basic 8th grade geometry formulas, figured out that about 60 trillion light years needs then 2B multiplied first by another 6 trillion 2 arrive at a conversion into MILES, and then another 5300 round off 4 the final conversion into FEET. This means roughly and rounded that 30.3 quadrillion needs 2B multiplied by 60 trillion, and this will tell us how many feet it is around the entire expansion. I believe this is somewhere around nearly 2 nonillion feet all total. By the way that is 2 times 10 to the exponent power of 30.

My dad is a story in and of itself, as he seemed 2 choose a powerful time 2 desert his wife and nine year old son, as well as 2 return back up north, after 10 years with peeps like Kip Wagner and Mel Fisher, whose daughter is alive and well right now here in Florida’s great and infamous TREASURE COAST, just south of NASA’S SPACE COAST. On my mom’s side or the maternal, comes the great elusive and very frightening HUNTINGTON CURSE. On my dad’s side or the paternal, comes the mighty treasure hunts, and involves THAT-FAMILY, as well as the mightiest man politically of the 20th century, FBI Director, Mister Herbert Hoover, wow, we get HOOVER and we get HUNTINGTON, what a motley crew this all seems 2B, YO. I HAD SEVERAL REAL PSYCHICS, AND YES Mister Jack McCoy, there R a few real peeps connected up into the Astral Plane enough so that they R not what U would insist as U insist all of them R, PHONY’S. I knew one, a filthy rotten lady by the name of PAULA UWICH, from Glendora, New Jersey, USAESMWG. Anyway, my dad told me in the year of 1974 that Star Trek, the television show, began with the vessel out in space-docks and platforms, and all of the things that no one had clue number one about in January of the year of 1974. He was messed up and not thinking all that clearly. He had quite a past with all of the stuff he went through in the last ten years with the treasure digs, as well as in the Navy, where he originally had met Albert Einstein and was a crewman of some type that no official record will show today so do not bother checking this out, U will not find any facts 2 support these words, they covered the tracks very well. My dad survived the best out of an entire bunch of dudes that were literally sent into the future PHYSICALLY, ON THIS BATTLESHIP THEY WERE ALL PART OF, THE Eldridge. It was docked in the Philadelphia Naval Yard at the time. I can never prove this, but have powerful reason 2 believe that both my dad and Albert planned my birth, in a very similar way that Julia White the mighty Guatamayan planned her daughter’s and we need not get into any of this right now, and perhaps never does any more need 2 come out, it will profit no one, and if ever totally exposed, may have devastating effects on humanity.

Now, Y did I write the song called “REAL GOOD GIRL”? Y did I say “MI” B4 the song begins. Well, I have listed a few hyperspace potentials or HP’s as World Labs refers 2 this as. Unfortunately, there R only about a few vigintillion googolplex 2 this same exponent, other HP’s of other explanations that R just as valid and differ in all manner of varying ways and degrees. David Roth would not meet me half way 4 the very first time in our long friendship in the New Jersey Pine Barrens one night in 1997 when I told him a little 2 much about the forbidden secrets of total QM (Quantum Mechanics). The entire world is not ready 2 understand many things, and even old Al knew this and went 2 his grave after making sure some very loyal friends, burned lots of his notes, one of these friends was not my mom, so U guess who, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gee, and without any help from Mister Bodydisposer Barnabas McGuire of 10-SC Avenue in Atlantic City.

Well, thanx 4 all your help Governor, I am here and I do not plan 2 let these bastards murder me, they have murdered me over and over, thus I repeat myself, I do not plan 2 let them murder me, get it yet peeps, after-all, I lived in 1984 at 1408 Highland Avenue in Cinnaminson, NJUSAESMWG, and the US Copyright Office has the record from my registered works of music I sent 2 them from this time. DUH.

As always there is a lot more 2 tell and say. WHERE RU WHEN I NEED U LIGHTNING GODDESS DIANA ARTEEMIS, my beautiful endless love, come over and C your little boy, OK, baby blond??????

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: