Thursday, June 18, 2009

THE BEATLES SAID MANY POWERFUL STATEMENTS

“The BEATLES Said Many Powerful Statements”
TMCAM/TEOHIV/MP-1995
DATFILE: 061809.931
BEGINNING OF TRANSMISSION:


Most ‘KARGE-DAYS’, even the ones least effective by my standards and ratings, or the KARGE-TWELFTHS, or said plainer still, the calendar days each month that R the EIGHTEENTH, as SHE was born on the 18th of July in 1896, R most likely days if both the sports and the stocks situation both come into play, FULL EVIL EMPIRE days, as was the case indeed, today. But then Y not today, after 3 vicious freaking monstrous days of heavy slamming pummeling and death siege by WOMOF-TAWF!!!!!!!! AS LONG AS THEY HAVE FREAKING ME 2 ILLEGALLY AND COVERTLY PICK ON AND MESS WITH, THE PHILLIES WILL LOSE, THE FLYERS WILL WIN, AND THE DOWE JONES MARKETS WILL GAIN, and John Henningsen and everyone else knows that it really is “just that simple”. Despite my major nightmare since the illness, here is what Colaman’s roulette system produced 4 me. JUNE 5, 4 games, +13.5. June 6, 2 games, +5. June 7, 1 game, +8. June 9, 2 games, +14.5. June 10-no playing. June 11, 3 games, -47. June 12, 5 games, +17.5. June 13, 4 games, +15. June 16, 1 game, +16. June 17, no playing. June 18-today, 2 games, +5.5. I said that I do not plan 2 use the system or play Roulette anymore, but I had my reasons 4 saying this. Tonight is when we will talk a little more in greater length and candor on how one plays in hyperspace. U heard me talk a lot about the Haddonwood Swim and Health Club of Deptford, New Jersey, as well as my 2 comrades there, Joe and Andy. U heard me tell how someone recently made a wild statement 2 me regarding my admitting publicly on the internet about how I was beginning 2 really unravel McLaughlin’s building mystery of hyperspace, and other things from Camden 2 Carlisle, and was also letting them in on this wild stuff that was always going on around me only now I was figuring some of it out. Joe was CIA in my opinion, and Andy, he was out beyond all of it, but at the time, I did not C them as plants. After I was shot and killed at the Williamstown Wawa in 1995, and later drowned in South Atlantic City, I told them how this was not the first 2 times that I seem 2B escaping the powerful arms of the grim reaper over and over again, and these 2 men appeared fascinated, and sincerely wanted me 2 tell them more each time we all met together at the club. The talks were not real long, perhaps 10 minutes at the edge of the outdoor swimming pool, or while we shared neighboring treadmills in the indoor gymnasium. At least we were not throwing shoes at each other. Long story short, it was also during this time that Dave Roth and I would get together at night and drive into the Warren Grove area and go 2 a place that he named HIGHPOINT, where we discussed our problems and our enemies, on a very scientific and philosophical sort of combined way if U can attempt 2 fathom this odd couple combination. I had told him all about Sarah Callio and the family, or what I knew at the present time in 1995, which next 2 what I know now would contrast like a drop of water 2 the pale. I take absolutely no credit 4 the seemingly increasing in parabolic stages of my enlightenment and awareness 2 many hidden (occult) truths that man has been searching and seeking out since he either crawled out of the seas, was planted here on Earth in an alien experiment, or the biological-nuclear ever reversing cycle after all infinity 2 reach a perfectly repeating pattern in fact did so, whichever is the case. Who am I 2 insist door number 3 is reality, I am made of flesh and blood in my dreams just like UR. If U wish 2 say this is real life and disagree with my terming it my dreams, that as well is totally your right and your own business, BRO!!!!!!!! There is powerful magic in the number 4. Forget that my birthday is day 4 and month 12, and that they R perfectly divisible by 3, and that all 3 numbers of 3, 4, and 12, R3 of the most powerful and special numbers of the all mighty Sarah-Stacey Krassle, there is way more 2 this lads and lassies, so listen up, BRA!!!!!!!! First, and this is most important, 3 and 4 R numbers that represent the trinity as well as the 4 horsemen. If U know nothing about the Bible, then skip over this, as it will mean nothing at all 2U. Multiplying and adding 3 with 4 produces a sum of 7 and a product of 12. I want 2 go on but if I do the blog or this part of it will B 10 word doc pages long, and time does not permit that. All I will say is that 7 divided by 12, and then multiplied by 1000, which is another powerful number used by SSJKK biblically; is a very special Privecode-number in the Gawnum. This PCN is 583, and represents what Mayans secretly call JW1. This is all based on 2 calendars, BJW and JW, and the BJW calendar year ends at BJW2012, and the following year is then JW1. This is based on the letters translated into the Earth English awake world tongue and language, J and W, and stand 4 Julia White. This is not really BJW2009 by the way, but has been translated based on many factors that historians and researchers have carefully examined and come 2 learn after centuries of careful and constant study. The secrets that they do not in fact understand, is exactly who and WHAT Julia White is, and how she fits into my life here as Mountainpen, and Y she was a housemaid on Long Island on Peninsula Drive in Babylon back in the early nineteen hundred seventies. Hazel Levy and Robert McGuire have cousins that understand this all 2 well, and R keeping a gargantuan sized lid on this, it makes area 51 and Roswell look like kids in a sandbox by comparison. We can always get back 2 this James Rockford and loosen some more teeth if the wrong things R said, but 4 right now, I need 2 stay on pernt Archibald, and hence, let me now return 2 the year 1995, “a place called” Roddenberry Highpoint, and HYPERSPACE. My tapes all came from a legitimate recording studio Hollywood, if I was a traveler in the way he cleverly accused me of being, I doubt I’d B sitting here going through all this hell, Sir Peettee Pote 1102. Yeah I know my numbers baby love, lets not get cute with each other Lambriggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what needs 2 begin an introduction about tonight, so let me just get right into it without any further verbal foreplay, BRA!!!!!!! I told Dave that I had recently been trusting 2 dudes at my swim club with the big secret that 4 whatever reason, I seem unable 2 die and remain dead. We sort of exchanged some words of both agreements and disagreements on the subject of my bringing these 2 new gentlemen into the fold of our secrets. I had been telling him up at this Highpoint place 4 some time, that I will not rest until I find Sarah and know all about her. I also made no bones about the fact that with each passing day of my search and quest 2 indeed locate this spurious and mysterious wild teenager of the past, more and more extremely supernatural things were happening, little did I know that shortly, the Mickey incident was coming 2 blow up in my face at the speed of light. Still all of this and much more is nothing, nothing at all and U most likely will never get 2 read it all, it simply is 2 voluminous 2 ever get really told fully and accurately, so I go on blogging in the way I do it, with or without the permission from the great Terry Nonscatterbrain Harbor. Some things will get told and some will not, Y do U think the Bible does not have it all? Where R the details of stars and what lies beyond them? Oh it was not Gods intent U may say 2 put it in there, give me a break. Logic tells any thinking brain, that when religions around the world 4 1 and 2 and 3 millennia cannot agree on what and who and Y regarding God and the entire mess associated with it, obviously something must B missing, like DERR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aniwho and moving on, so let me tell what I can tell 4 right now. U can B amused or angry or whatever, but just relax, and sit back and enjoy it any way U want it, as I am giving U the light power, song or no song from the late sixties, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told the government shrinks what I had been told by the 6th dimension, in the summer of 1994. I told them all about World Lab and what Donna was doing 2 me in 2301. I also told Dave Roth about Sarah coming back 2 me in a new form in 1997, also at highpoint, 2 years later from the days that I had first trusted Joe and Andy with my secrets. This was a complicated matter, and led 2 the incident with giant Sharon, Paris’s older friend that I doubt U will find on her blogs if she keeps them. It also led 2 McGuire, King, and Callio all getting together and planning my demise, cleverly, legally, and politically, yes Frank, it is all political sir, just as U told me right 2 my face at the Atlantic City Police Station that day early in May of 1997. At least sir, U were honest with me on that. As 4 your so called unawareness 2 the chain and what Sarah did 2 me in ‘dreams’, well, that is an entirely other matter. So hose me down on the beach John King, and then rake me over the coals. Take away my state property rebate check over and over, and continue pounding me with improvable strikes. Destroy my personal property, break and enter into my residences, ruin my stuff, wreck my automobiles, but RU one bit better than my cousins up on the island when they wrecked the lives of an inter racial couple with this very same persecution? Messing with hyperspace cannot B told in a quick story no matter how much people may desire an abridged version 2 somehow spring up into existence. All UR ready 2 know tonight is that I began 2C that the future was created not by motion but by interaction. Interaction equals motion, as mind or D-6 is sending down into D-5, its seed like a tree spitting out seeds. This sending down is motion, all though no laws R yet existing in a science lab in 1009 or that vicinity 2 start 2 explain this motion. Motion is motion U may B thinking, but U would B wrong. The best example 2 give here 4 what I am saying is the infliction of great physical harm and pain, so it is not me being a monster, just me trying 2 make a strong point. If all your life U hear about hammering and R told it always had 2 do with carpentry work and along these lines, and then along comes someone somewhere some day and says hammering can B an entirely new thing. U would then say what do U mean. He then proceeds 2 take a hammer out and one by one, beat 2 death your spouse, your children, and then U. As UR gasping out last breaths and asking Y, U hear a calm voice telling U, “U wanted 2 know about another kind of hammering, I showed U”, bing, U die! The downlining of thought and mind from its own beingness or the 6th dimension itself, into the 5th dimensional hyperspace, is true MOTION. Our seemingly real motions down in the hyperspace and individual 4-D space time continuum universes, is but a reflection of a dimly lit higher reality, it is motion and yes mighty scientific laws R indeed based on it as Einstein would tell us, but what he did not know is that it comes from a much higher source and a much truer reality, BRO!!!!!!!!!! All I am saying with all of this is that being totally aware of this truth without a doubt, creates the ability 2 indeed play around in hyperspace and not just pass through it as a piece of wood, endlessly adrift in an ocean without borders. I learned how 2 move in 5 dimensions with no strange bells and blinkers and whistles chiming all around me. U would never know it 2 look at me. But one day in the middle nineties, a line in the sand of awareness, my line, was drawn. I told the cosmos one day that I knew how it worked and was now going 2 interact in it accordingly. This is all that the great master and Lord meant when he said 2000 years ago, that if a man had the faith the size of a mustard seed, he could say 2 a mountain, B moved from where UR and cast into the sea and it would obey U. It would, but not one fleshly entity has enough total awareness 2 the truth so as not 2 have the tiniest doubt that it is not totally real. This tiniest doubt cancels out the mightiest power U could ever throw out, and indeed, it does just that, and nobody can remove that doubt, it is so powerfully built into your very core of beingness while UR awake in this miserable dream. Dave refused 2C the real power and understanding of this mighty principle. He was the most open minded soul I ever ran across. But he doubted when it came right 2 the magic moment of truth, this is where all doubt must cease, or U remain endlessly powerless. He was the closest thing on Earth 2 bringing back the real NEW AGE that never came, and now never will, not the way it was supposed 2 happen. He had many influential friends, many. He corresponded with people that if I told U about it, U would call me either a liar or a bragger. I saw the letters and know they were real. My plan was 2 bring him 2 the point of understanding the manipulation of hyperspace and existing in 5 true dimensions. Then we could slowly bring some other powerful persons into the fold and the kingdom of heaven and biblical prophecy would have all happened. Now it simply can never happen, and that movie with Alannis Morissete is so incredible it boggles my mind. I always knew that the Briggers had somehow taken Sarah a prisoner and were holding her. Now Scylla, I guess it really is, just as U said it out of your own mouth, 2 late. How my mind was blown about a year or so ago when lightning told me 2 compare the webpage with the song lyrics from LOIS FOCA, 2007 version, remembered from a trance and not mistakenly done as it was in 1980 and copyrighted wrong in 1981. 26 years later, the copyright office received the real true version of this powerful song written by the greatest teenager in the multiverse, Sarah-Stacey Krassle. Some may say this story is a huge riddle. It is not intended 2B. But believe it or not, if James Patterson would rewrite it his way, U would grasp this less, as it is the content that forces the structure of the language 2B abnormal from a prospective of normally structured literature. U still R all totally clueless 2w the great power behind Haddonwood, and all the stuff up in World Lab, nearly 300 years away. Can playing with hyperspace really put Donna up there 2 start with? Well, can Shorty MacInvondi and Professor Theodore Jackson of Miami State University cause demos and Hair albums 2 all just become part of a n interaction? U tell me, I have the tapes that prove this is reality, do any of U, BRA???????????????? As 4 the 2 time trips, the Saturn, and the 2 black youths, remember Friendly Ice Cream? Which is really coming first, chickens or eggs? Does it matter when nothing is really behind noir ahead of anything in the first place? It shocks me 2 nearly a full faint how science is ignoring hypersphere teaching. The top brass in the book worm world knows this blogger speaks it true and is not one bit crazy. The fact that all the rest of U do not, effects things about the same as a cancer denier. A lady feels a lump in her breast and chooses 2 never think about it or do anything about it medically. Does this stop the cancer or her from dying from it? Sure, if she can totally believe it is gone and has not one speck of doubt, only no human is able 2 do that. Sorry, I just tell the truth, and most people R basic haters of the truth. Just as I tell how real parallel event is and how this knowledge can B so malevolently misused 2 make stuff magically happen, hidden from view, while persons R being tormented and tortured right 2 their graves, sacrificed for these fortune 500 devils and worse. My hope was 2 get Dave 2C the next higher truth level and once seeing it, he would bang on doors of all his friends and then with a little help from my friends, we do not have 2 get by, or high. We could have turned this evil world upside down and brought the KINGDOM OF GOD AND RIGHTEOUSNESS BACK 2 THE EARTH, the Garden of Eden again, forever. Well, I supposed it was not meant 2B, so now we get ready 2 enter the world of the 2nd Mayan experiment, the years after Julia White and Mountainpen, the times that lead up 2 World Lab and as they say, what goes around, comes back around. A moving merry-go-round a million miles around is swirling by, and UR standing next 2 it and R throwing stinky crap on it and lots of horrible biting insects. U say 2 yourself good riddance, and move on. Only just because it looks like a straight line moving away from U, UR2 tiny 2C that it goes around in a huge circle, and someday, as U stand there eating your cake and ice cream, around comes all that nasty junk, totally ruining your day at the beach. Oh well, they all ready ruined all of mine. Fudge them all Lucille Rogers, even Superman is gone now!!!

Well lads and lassies, labbers and Labradors, I will say this much 4 right now. Lesson one is that moving in the 5th dimension is done by deep layers of your inner being quite naturally. When U do it on a more aware and awake level, it will not set off an alarm or cause the skies 2 light up. But it will show U that this blogger is telling major truths, and it also will blow your freaking mind at C squared. The Beatles get by and high withb a little help from their friends, as they tell U they indeed do, but my plan was 2 help not only me, but the entire human race. Now, my attitude is a bit simpler, fuck all of U!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DOW WILL FLY AND FLY AND FLY AND THE PHILLIES SLUMP WILL GO ON AND ON AND ON, AS THEY FALL INTO LAST PLACE FROM FIRST PLACE, just watch and C baby-love. I did all I can, and it looks like I got swatted. My family tends 2 get 2 the best of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The corruption in this world and this so called great land here in the USA could B measured in multiverses. I could tell stories and back them up that would take years, and would blow every mind in blogreaderville, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is copyrighted in 2009, THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN. This is all total truth, with no omissions nor additions herein anywhere. GOOGLE ENGINE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2299, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmm.

END OF THIS TRANSMISSION, BRA!!!!!!!!!

No comments: