Friday, June 26, 2009

PAWM ATTACK, PART 4

“PAWM ATTACK, PART FOUR”
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MP-1995
Datfile: 062609.816.5555555555
Beg-------inning Transmission:


Well, for two straight mother trucking weeks, I have been put through extremely heavy mother fletching aerial and major death siege in general by dirt filth holes known as WOMO, BRIGGERS, TAWF, MILITUFORCE, and Rose Shakespeare. This is so fucking awful that if it does not break off soon, I will taker the fucking law into my own hands and kill some fucking people, go ahead Ron, come over and get me with your mother fucking bracelets, it will not B any worse in jail than it is 4 me right here, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loud zenithing airplanes R continuous, super loud and low illegal buzzing, major car stereo attacks, today at my local TD Bank Berryville Branch, giant sluts everywhere, biker scum up and down the road, even at midnight, where R the mother fucking police, does this donut eating competition ever fucking end with these blue suits???????? Drug addict people all around me that visit, people who my family and I would never have anywhere near us now R all around me and there not a thing I can do but grunt, grin, and fucking bear this horror show. This house is now the official home of a mighty rock star’s distant cousin, let’s send Style or some asshole BRIGGER group over, they’d fit right the fuck in here. Every room is elegant with thousands of dollars worth of brand new Ashley furniture. Every room has TV, cable, telephones both cellular and landline, every conceivable channel and box and service, and then there is the family cat and the family dog, and each has sections in their own room, with every toy and treat imaginable available 4 them, and I could go on and on. Every room has powerful stereos and air conditioning. I, the family slave, of course am not allowed 2 use mine unless it is very hot, then I am ordered 2 use it. I let it sit in the window real pretty collecting dust 2 keep the fucking peace. I am not free 2 buy anything, go anywhere, do anything, and the fucking authorities sit back and enjoy watching this horror show. Someday, I will go 2 a far off land that hates this country, and let them know just what they fucklng did 2 me here, and don’t any of U mother fucking bastards think 4 minute 1 that this will not happen someday, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I proved 2 all of U how much this powerful WOMO slime hates my pathetic miserable fucklng guts. They cannot stand me winning or getting credibility. This is YI make those wild market predictions, BRO!!!!!! I know what the fucking hell I am doing, do U??????????? I have been around a very miserable long mother fucking time, longer than any of the stars, the real ones, not the fucking phonies. Am I pissed off and angry as hell right now? No, I’m as happy as a fucking lark lads and lassies, wouldn’t UB2 if U were going through efuckingturnity in HELL?? Some would say they would love 2 live like that silly whore Kim on the Style Network, me, I was totally happy in my dingy little old fucking trailer all alone and by myself. I was totally free 2B me and do whatever the fucking hell I that wanted 2 do within the framework of the laws of the land, BRA!!!!!!!! I will never escape, there is no escape, U all heard that fucking song a dozen years ago, I don’t keep up with modern day music, so at the time I never even knew of it, U’all know what I’m speaking about, Scylla and her games. Yeah even the mighty games expert gets interrupted when 2 many BRIGGERS all decide 2 wake up at the same mortal world time. Ann the mighty King of Silver Silva has me hooked on this show, it is good, and it is the dude from my interaction, and this was B4 this show, TM, ever was aired. No they will not ever go away and let me alone, they told me this in many various ways since the front end of the worm hole was entered in my interactions in ‘70 from Reale’s house on Cornball Avenue in Dent-DERR, Blue, Jerksey. Now my boss the freaking governor wants 2 gun out my property tax rebate again., When it is not one enemy filth bag it is another, they keep endlessly freaking attempting and also succeeding in cutting out every little penny I need just 2 stay mother fucking afloat and ahead of the wolf ast my fucking door howling away with old Moby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Watch out LMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OUCH, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yo dude that hurts, the old song sucks peeps, GIVE ME LAND, I admit it says, “lots of land” B4 ending the bar of lyrics with, “don’t fence me in”. But those fucking acres, sheeeeeeeit man, OOUCH pouch, that smarts Maxwell Endlifeyear. I am thinking of running off to the Himalayan Mountains and joining the Monastery. The only peace I get is getting away from all these jerk offs here in fucking America that cannot think of anything except the material world and its garbage 24/7!!!!!!!!!!! At 20 past midnight, trustworthy Roger put a note in the mailbox, I knew he would B back, BRO. I got the mail B4 going 2 my bank today 2 attempt 2 care of an overdraw disaster. I fucking screwed something up and thought last Friday was payday and not today. I paid a bill on time 4 once, and it ended up not paid and all of stinky rotten shitty hell broke loose. Somewhere I am out 150 bucks, on top of that I took that monster stereo attack which is highly illegal 2 blare music that loud in public, as I said, WHERE THE FUCK R THE FUCKUING AUTHORITIES, MY BROTHER????????????????????????????? Roger said there is no escape and that I better just do what TF-70 wants if I wish 2 remain in one piece. He put it extremely subtly, but I read in-between the well chosen words very PAULA ass CAREFULLY, BRA!!!!!!!!! He said that Lillian Green was not in my imagination back in oh-2, U know, when she made that statement on the phone while staring and smirking at me in her office down in North Atlantic City. This is when she said, “It’s a power struggle”. U all know the score, don’t freaking act like U don’t, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am found murdered, all my murderers have been listed on prior blogs on www.blogger.com/drunkenhive/ so I am covered. The joke is that when U have someone 300 years in the future copying U, this really is so freaking moot 2 say over and over and keep giving these official dying declaration statements, BRA. Made another 6 units today on your thing Rog. RU staying in this area 4 a while? Was that U on the motor cycle? Real cool bro. Upline, U knolw the score, U know they love 2 torment me here where they can get at me where I am in a place where all of the combined energy of me and everything else everywhere ast every time on every atomic frequency is less and smaller than the smallest amount of ion energy upline. Big heroes in your family Rog. Hay, U should all know the power of the MILCO, get the old DARK SHADOWS tapes and run back the Leviathan plot. The fan club will sell U the entire show on video, their snail mail address is DARK SHADOWS FANCLUB, PO Box 92, Maplewood, NJ, USA. Think about it ol’ buddy, UR my age, and U were there BRO. They had done the parallel shit from back in time, and now the next logical thing 4 them 2 do in the show was 2 resurrect the BRIGGBASE CULT, that they of course renamed. The very next day a powerful TV show goes as blank as a post June 12, 2009 analogue TV screen. This is no wind blowing coincidental answer Rog. Right? Tell me in the next note, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC, IF I DO NOT C MAJOR WORLD SURFACE DEVISTATION RETALIATIOPN, U WILL B TOTALLY WIPED OUT AND DESTROYED BY YOUR CREATOR. WHERE RU DIANA MY QUEEN???????????????????????????

GOOGLE ENGINE, SATELITTE WORLD INTERCONNECTION SYSTEM, KING/SOIFER WORLD LABORATORIES OF 2297, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmm and copyrighted as well, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS MONSTROUS MISERABLE TWISTED TRANSMISSION:

No comments: