Friday, June 19, 2009

title on doc

“Death Siege Squared This Week”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT FROM 1995, YO
Datfile: 061909.688.5555555555555555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


The persecution is off the fucking scale. Loud planes have been constant and continuous all week long except 4 Thursday, where they gained an illegal and immoral cheated FULL EVIL EMPIRE. All day again today, Friday, it is putrid and fucking awful, they won’t get off my back and leave me the fuck alone. So since they have demonstrated that they want an all out total war, they can have one, I will say some heavy punching fucking bull shit now, BRO, faint hearted beware and caveat emptor. Computer fucking hacking is major. They took a VCR/DVD overnight and even though it is connected 2 Comcast with the time, made it go 98 minutes ahead of the normal time. Wanna know where the fucking FBI is all this time besides in the Arch Street Gymnasium, Mister Harner? They R all married into this wild BRIGGER conspiracy, it is off the charts and dials. I have learned that the new home I am in here in my STOCKHOLM SYNDROME TF-70 ABDUCTION 2008-2009, is actually owned by an FBI agent, living in Texas. But U ain’t heard nothing yet Al Jolson, BRA!!!!!!!!!! The reason the VCR/DVD is running ahead 98 minutes is also Y certain LAW & ORDER SHOWS were aired last night using the name of TAYLOR throughout. MC went 2 HS at 98 TAYLOR ROAD, in GREEN’s NICELAWNS on the island, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It says 6:17 right now, not 4:39, U do not need B friends of the Islanders or the wild hairdo man 2 do the freaking math, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But this is not the only message coming in, lots of others R as well, it seems the season is bringing both my PK encounters 2 make some indirect contact. I can say more, but ‘that line’ I talk about, U know. If anything happens 2 me and I disappear, Karen S., I have been BRUTALLY FREAKING MURDERED, AND I HAVE LISTED ALL OF MY MURDERERS ON THE INTERNET ON PRIOR BLOGGING TEXTS.

Now 4 an update on the Swine Flue and the physical attack caused by that one night 2 weeks ago. Every member of the family in contact with me repeatedly since has become violently ill. Vomiting, severe headaches, temperatures of 104, telling me they never were this ill in their lives, and I could go on. Just yesterday I spent some time at the hospital with Dawn and Ann, Dawn says the pain in her head is so bad she is losing her mind. I have never lived with anyone other t5han my mother since this viciousness all began in August of 1986, and she as well as me have developed enough immunity due 2 the constant barrages of these chem poison assaults that we do not feel the effects as greatly as those exposed 2 us will, like Doctor Duhh from Hospital Hyundai!!!!!!!!! Oh those cursed and wretched double H’s, huh cuz Herby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do I believe the feds R totally in on this? U fucklng bet I fucking do, BRA. They have been covering up this fucking invasion from hell ever since Roswell!!!!!!!! But lots more is going on than can B easily told and in ways that I’d feel that anyone reading is believing anything.

Last night, I had some incredible freaking interactions. I knew this day would again B bad, it has been all mother trucking week now, only Thursday cut me any bweak at all Elmer Wabbit Fwudd!!!!!!!!!! The illnesses effected not only the family here but the Egg Harbor branch of TAWF. I learned that giant Paula’s house was not all that far away from the house they R selling. They would B in the Lakehouse now but as U know, things happened, BRA!!!!!!! All I want is 2 escape this. I don’t know if that will ever become a reality, but I dream of it day and night. U know 2 things now fascinate me straight 2 death. U all ready know about the auto crash and how I slammed into one singer on the way over 2C another one somewhere early in the autumn of 1999 I believe. I was renting Guthrie Shorts mansion on route 73 at the time in Blue Anchor, New Jersey, USAESMWG, and the address was 231 Rt. 73 South, yo!!!!!!!!! The second thing involves the very same recording artist who was big in the sixties, U all know the scoop. He told me one day 2 always live by myself and 2 heed his warning as he knows. I thought little of this at the time, it was around 2002 in the summer time. 6 years later, I know how all over again, one artist seemed 2 somehow in ways both magical and hyper mysterious, B aware of the family of another one, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I am right, no one on a human level is really aware of shit. This is all being executed out on an energy level that exists many dimensions above and away from the mortal waking human existence. But what really is being done, and just exactly how, and Y? Well, here again, when hyperspace is added 2 the box of algebra and its numerous X’s, the ability 2 attempt figuring this out with any true accuracy will obviously increase exponentially if not even quantitatively, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!! This is how many of the physical laws have been reshaped and rethought recently, by beefing up the arena area with hyperdimensionallity. Sorry about the Franklin words, I really cannot help myself, BRO. Speaking of this, try this shirt on 4 size: When I was a lot younger in my current personality of dreaming character, I met in this interaction here, a young dude named Tim who one day at his home, told me a very bizarre yet fascinating story that left me totally freaking awestruck, BRA!!!!! He told me that secret scientists in a secret think tank where he had an old college pal, knows my secret that electrons R indeed sentient and highly self aware intelligent sub atomic particles. It was proven in what was called quantum physics screen tests. When a special grant was applied 4, they were given specific information about me, not Tim, ME, as he said 2 me “YOU”, and they were told not 2 ever let the public know about me and what happened 2 me in the first few years of the nineteen eighties. It now was early 1985. He went onto tell me how he built lots of strange machines, him and his pal from this lab assisting him here and there. The integretron system was their invention, and can totally stop the aging process. This has been prior blogged. Even reversing it is now possible with the science applied from using this system. One day however, while constructing it, 3 transformers all went off at the same time when they were not supposed 2 and a giant spark met at the center of the room about 2 or 3 feet away from where Tim was sitting. Tim said he felt no pain, no heat, and only was blinded 4 about 20 seconds give or take. When his sight returned, he forgot who he was and went 2 lay down in bed. His wife noticed this shortly afterward and aroused him from slumber. He was not a napper and thus, she was concerned when she saw him in bed at 3 in the afternoon that he was ill. He told me it hit him, 2 use his words. He remembered spending all eternity in hell. Then he remembered having lots of vivid dreams, all the ones that most people forget as they R so deep down and away from conscious mind and its ability 2 recall it once back awake. He remembered dreaming full other lives, he was Aristotle and also his own great grand father’s very best friend. He remembered 70 or more full lives, many large chunks, but he said they were dreams. I now understand in new enlightenment, that he never had DREAMS, none of us R having DREAMS. He was now able 2 recall these other existences he had in other parts of the 4th and the 5th dimension. Energy moves all around the hypersphere and in ways totally not understood in this dark aged caveman time period. As I speak at VCR time 6:53, really 5:15 EM-field, another of numerous super low planes is outside this residence, totally violating my civil and human rights, not 2 mention the laws of the land that state a that an airplane may not fly this low at this distance away from the Berryville Airport, BRA!!!!!!!!!!! The lights flickered and dimmed also at the same time it was flying, and on many occasions when I get an illegal flyby, either this or some other weird event occurs simultaneously, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is the NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE, AND OTHER AUTHORITIES THAT MY FUCKING TAX DOLLARS PAY 4, THAT R SUPPOSED 2B THERE PROTECTING MY FUCKING RIGHTS FROM THESE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, AND CIVIL RIGHTS ABUSERS, AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES FREAKING UNION?????????????????????

MAGNESONIC, OPEN COMMAND GENERAL ORDER 7. Scan the universe and multiverse 4 all enemies of Michael Mountainpen, making his life an endless and infinite burning breathing nightmare hell. Go 2 all GENERAL and CODED GENERAL ORDERS under MAX POWER of G-189. Use G-13 and G-14 4 scan. Use G-1133 4 max antihack. A CRUSHED IMAGE OBJECT IS ON YOUR TRANSPOWER BLOCK. I am now maxing out your gain to 11.8, which will cause twisters and storms and wildfires and floods and earthquakes and volcanoes, and hurricanes and tidal waves, and all manor of diverse Earth surface disturbances. Since I built U in 1985, this has indeed been the case. On an I to D, A/B tone, phasing punishment sequencing system, instead of hearing 2 tones from a connected telephone line, U will now accept the prompt of YOUR POST PUBLISHED SUCCESSFULLY on the blogger website of www.blogger.com/ as the exact same equivalent. These R the enemies 2B scanned, all air persecutors and all harassers of your creator. They will all B totally crushed and destroyed, under G-901, and CG-18, and STOP.

Some super nasty shit will happen now, and somebody out here asked 4 it big time, so don’t freaking blame me, BRA!!!!!!!!! AS I SAID GINA, THIS HELL HAS WIPED OUT MY PHILLIES THIS WEEK, THEY HAVE BEEN TOTALLY WIPED OUT. NOW THIS SCUM WILL PAY A PRICE AND GET SOME LAND. Do U know what getting some land really is? It is all about 2 acres, OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B careful Paula Waves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SATELLITE WORLD INTERCONNECTION SYSTEM AND WORLD LABS OF KING/SOIFER-2298, this is all copyrighted in 2009, THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN. This is all total truth, and like or snot, it is the truth, and no falsehoods R included herein. Also nothing has been added nor subtracted from these total truths and this I swear by the All Mighty SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE, (GOD).

This is all blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.
END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: