Tuesday, June 23, 2009

PAWM ATTACK STARTING UP FROM D-6

“Pawm Attack Starting Up From D-6”
THE MILLIOMTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT 1995
DATE AND TIME FILE: 062309.842.555555555555
Beginning Transmission:


There is so much 2 tell, and there is no time 2 tell it or even a small part of it, it will sound like a trillion riddles by my saying this but I am saying it anyway. Many things talked about in lots of prior blogs could B so incredibly reiterated and revisited right now, it is beyond the beyond as well as any pale, BRO. Earlier around the start of evening, say 3 hours shy of total darkness here in New Jersey in the middle southern area, the siege started with motor bikes intentionally gunning loud gears right as they pass the house here on Thirteenth Street, major loud small airplanes flying low and loud or what has been termed not just by me but many others, as buzzing, which is totally illegal, loud cars all around blaring stereos, the entire evening bull shirt thing that tells me, it is Howdy Doody Siege Time, BRA. Sunday and Monday was much quieter, and this is not real bad, yet, but is bad enough that I feel the need 2 report it now 2 my freaking blogaud!!!!!!

Moving on, am a major fan of the Camden County Prosecutor dude from the early nineties, Mister Wirtz. He told me that I can never starve “the monster” totally, but do have a choose 2 somewhat starve it by not feeding totally into it and paying them so much attention and giving them their desired reaction, or I can make the more stupid decision 2 indeed feed into them and their stupidity and assininity, and indeed jump up[ and down screaming and acting dumb and wasting my time calling authorities that long B4 the Earth was created, were designed 2 ignore and disbelieve both me and my problems with WOMO SCUZ DISEASE!!!!!!! The filth pukes never have, never will, and currently do not, mean me one bit of good, not 1. If I choose 2 waste my time on futile empty efforts and exercises in absolute futility when this world belongs totally 2 them and their KING, SATAN, using ancient and biblical speaking and terminology, yet the meaning and translation is like that energy thing, it invisibly moves through the situations, and the nomenclature is meaningless as predicting next years’ day 2 day weather, then shame on me, it is like being fooled twice and thrice and so on while continuously making the same mistakes over and over again, sending them always into total winning mode as well as raucous fits of uncontrollable roars of laughter, I am quite sure, BRA. Now Ron Wirtz said 2 me that they can never B eliminated all together, merely increased, or lessened, by my using this applied technique and over an extended period of time as well, this is no gimme nor overnighter, BRO. Still the slightly more intelligent reader knows lots of hidden tween-line things that R being said. I am going 2 hell in a hand basket and do not care any more, the hell with it all. A powerful force in the 6th dimension did unspeakable things 2 many people that live and breath on this human realm, I can count myself amongst those that were brutally pummeled one way or another by them. I had 1 stop 4 an hour, Joe King was here 4 a visit, there is so much 2 tell, it would blow all of U away if I did.

SSJKK, thank U 4 the special giant lovely rainbow at work right in front of me, out of nowhere and it had not even rained, at least not there and not yet.

Family, mine, and other ones, is part of such an incredible truth, it never can spoken in its fullness, not medically, not psychologically, not spiritually, or in any other parameter on the subject, as the intricacies involved would totally blow all of your minds.

Joe just left, and PAWM struck and made Dawn turn on me viciously. Watch the Phillies die 8 straight games now, I am assuming the Dow is flying and the Phillies did 7 straight up through yesterday. If I do not escape this evil witch, I am forever doomed, her and her rotten stinking family.

Blahhhhhh and bleeee and blummmmmm.

End Transmission.

No comments: