Monday, June 8, 2009

title on doc

“Void and the Lawtron, Mind and the Dream Outs”
THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT CONTINUING FROM 1995 TAPES
DATFILE: 060809.865-----Beginning Transmission:


How nice it is 2 know better, and also know after decades of searching 4 truths, exactly Y we all , and me as no exception, behave as we do. How nice also it is 2 really dig as we 60’s kids would have said a while back, the awesome power of gradualism, covertness, under layer awareness, and subtleties all truly and really R, it’s mind blowing man, totally mind bending. Now I know Y each son of a beach did what they did 2 me, from the time that I cried and spit out mucus after the first doctor in my life wholloped my behind in late 1954, at the Bryn Mawr Hospital in the mighty and great state of Pennsylvania. I know precisely and exactly Y everyone did what they did and said what they said, and the joke is that so do all of U, but on a level that U never dare go on with your consciously rational minds’ awareness, or said differently, your waking world brain. No one anywhere could taker and handle in their waking mind and awareness, the real truth. This is that same truth that tells us that something bigger than us created us and all of this, and yet simultaneously is seemingly playing a game with it all, I mean come on, when even the greatest established global religions cannot come close 2 agreeing on doctrines and ideas regarding this, give me a break. On one hand, we all know that it is that it is, and that is, is the fact that we R here, and that something incredibly bigger than us is as well. Yet at the very same stroke of the paint brush, the canvas reveals that there is no way in hot fiery hell that we ever R gonna B able 2 know just what the truck is going on, and every one of U out there knows that this paragraph speaks a greater truth than anything in print anywhere on this damn interconnected network information super highway. This needed 2 get said exactly the way it was, and that is simply that, John Henningsen, from the color me red state.

I know that U can hear me Diana Arteemis my love, where is my beautiful lightning goddess? I am calling out your name, I am always here, stuck in a nightmare, U know that baby blond. This afternoon, the enemy placed a new Joe King Located Car Controller Signaler in my vehicle, or did they? 4 all I know, in this new reality that I am now finding myself in, after my recent overdose and resurrection, maybe Joe King never even took the original one out. In any event, the bastards fucked with me hyper time over at Wal-Mart at the parking lot, and the Dow Jones that was way down, instantly gained all their ill gotten points right back and closed up on the day, not much but still up, and all at MY FREAKING EXPENSE, BRA!!!!!!!!! They have been using this high technically advanced evil hidden occult science called {INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT} AGAINST ME, AND ON ME, EVER SINCE August of 1986. Y would life change suddenly on a dime on one specific day, shall we go here and carefully examine some logical ideas and facts? I must abridge this 4 numerous reasons but just please attempt now 2 follow along. If U were 2 go out on August 15th of 1986 and shoot a police officer or throw a hand grenade into a crowded public store, that would B a very good reason 4U2 have your entire life change and alter permanently on that day. Somewhere then, in hyperspace, I as well, did something that forever altered my life in a super negative way, and just because it happened in what mortals call the dream worlds or in dreams, society of modern day science and rationale along this nature, dismisses this as total nonsense. They need 2 do this, because the acceptance of something so bizarre and outlandish and seemingly surreal as the claims made by Mountainpen, would cause them, and the entire Planet Earth, 2 alter their way of life and mode of living just as suddenly, just as quickly at this magical day altered my life back in 1986. Religious foundations and established faiths throughout the entire AD calendar period, is all about 2 powerful things, cut and dried and Henningsen simple. One, they fear death and do not understand it, so they must have something 2 make death appear a bit more friendly so that they can go on living and yet face the eventuality in their own way and on some accepted personal level that each one of us understands. This is the only reason that churches and faiths were ever began by mankind no matter who the hell says differently. Two, they never want this invisible higher power surrounding reality or the waking world illusion thereof, 2 gain on them in the cosmic balancing scales of human life and material living. They want just enough so that they can feel a bit more cozy and comfortable about their appearing solid mortality, yet ion the other hand, not so much that it interferes with the way that human life is organized and sociologically ordered and lived at every point in time and culture throughout the recorded history of mankind on the Earth. This balancer is Y everything happens as it does, basically. The more of a handle U personally get on this powerful piece of freaking wisdom, the more clearly U will B able 2 translate reality, U know, I mean really B able 2 get it, or 2 dig the sitch, BRA!!!!!!!!!!

I am not gonna get heavy into shit tonight BRO. I am gonna rehash old stuff and maybe re-word it a little bit, but nothing said now was not said directly or in some ways indirectly by my earlier blogging texts somewhere posted up on some website, most likely the one I began on and still post on with regularity, www.blogger.com/ and this was between 3 and 4 years ago somewhere, I really do not remember or know precisely when nor do I really give two smell sniffs, BR!!!!!!!! There is the magic that defies even the Blaine’s and Houdini’s and Copperfield’s of the world, BRA, and that is the magic of the all mighty reversing of things. Stacey Lattisaw was a 13 year old genius, centuries ahead of her time, only she never knew it in her waking mind. Most if n opt every reader thinks that Mountainpen is out there and nuts, crazier than a sike ward full of loony birds and then some more, so reversing this and what do U get? U get the fact that if any stock trader, reversed every single advice given him or her by his or her broker, they would B if not wealthy, certainly not poor. This is no riddle, nor am I attempting in any way 2B cute. I have not been cute 4 twenty years or better, so Y would I try 2B what the hell I’ m not, BRO??????????????? We all exist simply because we do. U need not ever take it beyond this, there is nothing beyond this it is like trying 2 explore the home that U live in beyond the confines of the outer most exterior walls. The boundaries R what they R, there is nothing beyond it, U exist, and that is simply that, and U have no real true interaction in the void, it is total EWI, or Existence Without Interaction, no matter how the New York City Press wants 2 fuck with me on the matter. The complexity 2 how the mechanics work that causes a slightly larger than nothingness or just greater than zero-dimensional energy 2 escape the void, would B so lengthy that all of the 6th dimension of mind cannot contain this secret powerful reality. Put simply however, becoming a piece of energy that is just larger than zero-dimension would obviously not permit U any longer 2B able 2 fit in the void, so out U pop. Now this is a LAWTRON, and these Lawtrons R literally, the 7th dimension that creates the downward dimension called MIND. Mind then creates an entire downward dimension below its self, and this is called hyperspace. This is the 5-dimensional reality off all of the parallel universes. Now we can go on and on 4 centuries and fill volumes and libraries up from these basic facts. In the future, there is much exploration on this and major other topics similar 2 this. But the blogging world and the net of 2K9 doers not need 2 know more about any of this 4 right now, BRA!!!!!!!!!! Let us take all of this and instead of staying out in the Serling Twilight Zone, let me come down and land Misses Bassler. First, how did I get involved with this entire mess, and how do I know so much more than I should, and how can any of U know if I am 4 real or not? Let’s start with the last one first. I may never B4 REALE, but believe this lads and lassies, I AM 4 REAL. Reale and TF-70 is part of a nightmare so horrific and monstrous, that it would wipe out the entire religious structure of the world literally overnight, if I was ever able 2 prove what they R, what they have done 2 me, and all of the Y‘s!!!!!

Now, here is what U need 2 know my blogaud 4 right now, and only this much. As I feel the need 2 tell more, it will B told, duhh. The Harbor branch of THAT FAMILY was going 2B moving into a miniature dwelling 2 the Lakehouse that all of U have heard so much about from me 4 so long now. Today, the entire thing went south, and even though Joe King and Elisa were living there since early in May in a sort of semi way, the owners threw them all out today, it is way 2 complicated 2 get into, but there is no falsehood here, this is truth. Slowly but surely, I AM going 2 unwind this entire thing that Sarah has been perpetrating on me. Step by step, this is all going 2B totally wiped out and forever destroyed, and put the hell out of my life. Then I plan 2 leave this area 4 a minimum of 50-80 years, and when I comer back, all of U will B 2 old or 2 dead 2 ever fuck with me any more. Kiss my grits, Mel. Nobody is gonna make a mother fucking fool out of me, I do not care if U own the universe. Things can B totally burned out of reality, and it can all B done from the Astral Plane. No Mister Klempo, I will not rejoin your organization, stop visiting me in the dream world. U could have helped me, where the fuck were U when I needed U, Sri Guru!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where was hospital security when I was being raped by Paula fucking King? Where was the Atlantic City Police force when I was getting the shit kicked the Christ out of me as a kid? I could go on and on and on, BRO!!!!!!!!!

UP AND UP AND UP, FOREVER AND FOREVER, JUST AS LONG AS THEY HAVE ME 2 RAPE AND ROB AND WRECK AND DESTROY, THE EVIL WOMO AND EVIL EMPIRE WILL FOREVER WIN AND SCORE. Told U-my lovely GINA!!!!!!!!!!! This old China quake boy saw the Phillies Parade, the Challenger blow up a year B4, the lottery number come in, and I am gonna listen 2 a blind world that tells me Ima space cadet, I don’t freaking think so, honey buns!!!!!!!!!

Terry Harbor called me a scatterbrain, or sort of, she actually said that my style of telling my life story is gonna make me B perceived as one. Either way, there is no other way of telling a story of a man coming into the virtual reality program, jacking in there Lawn Mower Man, through a system that is self designed 2 create memory erase of the greater reality while jacked in, yet my erase system was broken through and by way of surviving a sufficient quantity of hell while maintaining some level of sanity. This story can only BV told scatterbrain-style, Terry Egghead from the Harbor. It again, is really just that simple John Chaingiver. As 4 the Mayans and Julia White the head Mayan, and the next 3 years that lead up 2 where there powerful calendar stops, let me tell all of U right World Series Phillies now, this world is not going 2 end in eleven or twelve, or thirteen, or any time real soon, yes it will end, just not real soon, challenge that one lottery winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the long and short of Doctor Camping and his marvelous books that U all should get and read, as they R indeed quite fascinating, BRO. People never stop 2 smell the roses and enjoy the coffee, or the autumn foliage, speeds do not change on colorful autumn highways, the cars just speed on down the road and no one gives a shit about the beautiful colored leaves. They do not care about working out math formulas that really R quite simple and have stared us in the face 4 centuries, from the Holy Words of our marvelous Bible. Indeed if U work out the begat’s and explore the simple realities, it all makes sense until Doctor Harold makes the giant leap of the thousand years and the day. Stacey plays huge games with me, THAT-BOY, and she is playing a huge one with U as well kind sir. So Einstein figured out relativity in the nineteen hundreds B4 it ever was discussed on Earth, huh? Wrong. A thousand years is but a day if that day is spent traveling at around 160 thousand miles per second or so. So what prophet knew about Einstein back in the days when those 4 gospels were written? Makes U seriously ponder lots of junk, right? Must break 4 did-din, back in a few. Well din-din was OK until the dog, Brownie, took a heavy leak in the Queen’s bed. Dawn threw a fit the size of Mount Everest. I am tired and wanna relax, it is half past eleven now at night or just shy, the dog was pissed, and I am pooped. Several earlier blogs meant 2 say popped, and it came out pooped. But notice how all the weird words come out and seem 2B beyond any coincidence 4 not being somebody’s smart ass way of playing a clever prank on poor old Mountainpen, huh, Sorian 18?

Google and Swis, and KSW LABS-2299, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmm. This is also registered and copyrighted by Michael Mountainpen, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is all truth, totally, no additions nor omissions R herein.

END TRANSMISSION, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: