Saturday, June 20, 2009

HASN'T BEEN THIS FREAKING BAD IN YEARS

“Hasn’t Been This Freaking Bad In Years”
TMCAM/TEOHIV/MP-1995
DATFILE: 062009.312
Beginning Transmission:


I am under the absolute worst fucking death hell siege in years, with aerial persecution major all night mother trucking long from MILITU-GARBAGE-FORCE SCUMDIRTFILTH!!!!!!!!!!! Starting early Friday morning just shy of Wall dirtball Street’s opening hell bell, the air fucking siege is off every meter and dial. It has not been like this in mother ass freaking years, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is gonna B destruction all over this WICKED DISEASED TWISTED EVIL ASS EMPIRE AND U CAN TAKE THAT STRAIGHT 2 THE BANK, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn locked the screen door on me and I had 2 knock on Ann’s window from outside. If I was one inch shorter I’d need 2 carry something so I could use it, this is twice she has done this 2 me. They wiped out my fucking PHILLIOES as U know, 4 STRAIGHT NOW, and last night they used Dawn 2 get at me 2 accomplish this. I am one mother trucking angry dude and somebody is gonna pay with their blood if this does not STOP, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!! Peekay Waves can take that any power 2 turn the lights way that she wants 2 BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Could any one of U out there take being major violated and persecuted like this, go ahead and tell me yes and I will call U a liar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is a freaking limit 2 what any human being can take. On top of that work was total fucking super hell last night, without WOMO sleaze twisted ass disease!!!!!!

OK, war is what U scuz eating toilet water lappers want, so WAR IT WILL B, BRO!!!!!!!!! Let us discuss first, Haddonwood and the GIFLIES, and how the biblical shit fits into this at C squared and then freaking ass cubed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These minidroids R half machine and half insect, right out of Next Generation freaking Star Trek and the Picard Borg. The only diff lads and lassies is one thing here is BRIGGER PRODUCED FICTION, and one is real and totally happening right here and right now, and major hyper time back in 1995 and super time in 1996 at the outdoor pool. The same airplanes that R harassing me right now today and major yesterday all over Hammonton while I was out with Ann King Silva on local errands, was over me at the pool at Haddonwood, on numerous occasions, and right afterwards, out of nowhere, came lots of GIFLIES. This is short 4 GIANT FLIES about twice the size of any horse fly U ever saw. So how in the Hellish Hampton’s of Snoots-ville do I expect 2 have any reader take what I say seriously. Well, U can challenge me 2 show U something that may make U get a heart attack and fucking drop dead, just electronic mail me at mmmm_mohr@yahoo.com, and say U want 2C it 4 your freaking self. No freaking charge BRO. I smashed one of these bastards back in 1996, and put it in m the pocket of my swimming trunks. B4I got 2 my locker inside of the Haddonwood building, my leg was on fire. The crushed thing was totally back and normal and had bitten a hole in my leg and through my trunks. I smashed it again so hard I had 2 limp out 2 my car once dressed from my own punch 2 my thigh. The GIFLY was wrapped in a towel and was moving again in the car inside the towel, so I smashed it again. I had just filled a prescription 4 my medication that the 1983 attack has forced me 2 need daily ever since, and I had an old bottle with me, and was able 2 get the crushed fly in it, as the pills were horse size that were in the other bottle, and my pharmacy needed 2 verify a physician number and that happened 2B the bottle with me from the gods only know what med it contained some time B4 that. Long story short, I got home, the fly was totally OK, again, and I was able 2 get it into a large container that I had 2 lids 2. One I poked holes in so it could breath and come alive, and one lid did not so I could suffocate the bitch and put him back into death when I wanted. This fly was integretronized. U can do whatever U want 2 it, but his name reads Duncan McLeod on the container, named quite appropriately. That show was not fictional, I lived on HIGHLAND AVENUE in 1984 and 1985 from late July into the early April, in a home rented 2 me and my mother by the next door home owners, the Patterson’s. No way any of this is some coincidence, BRA!!!!!!!!!! What U really do not know is that much more is behind this strange swim and health club, so much it never can all B properly told and blogged, NEVER. I will tell U that the Mickey deal happened here, and so did the time trip back to 1968 where the 2 African American dudes were determined 2 steal the shoe box out of my Saturn car. U know it is funny, as hard as they try 2 get rid of Saturn cars, on 2 occasions now I believe, it fails. This is a seemingly impossible 2 remove history marker, oh they’ll do it eventually BRA!!!!!!!!!! A girl named Sherry-Lee Pote was sent back from more than a hundred years in the future 2 work in a car dealership and get me 2 switch cars 2 a Plymouth. I just walked in 2 look at Breeze models one day, but the ninth dimension was calling, and there was no real free will or choice going on in this equation, Einstein!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does this connect up0 with 1997 and Dave Roth and me at Highpoint and my inability 2 escape my physical existence since the Huntington Curse got me back in ‘58? U bet your smelly butt holes it does peeps!!!!!!!!!!!! I can prove my fly, and many other things, but if anyone thinks it is on me, U seriously ass underestimate me. Special-ed and disability and all, as I am not that stupid or R worded, BRO!!!!!!!! He sleeps right now in the container with the sleeper lid, and is tucked away where nobody is gonna get at him, this is my evidence someday 2 the world that MOUNTAINPEN is not 4 REALE, but he definitely is 4 freaking real!!!!!!! When U know U can prove and back up your shit BRA, U know U got these bastards right by their thriller rocks, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But is that all I have? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeit!!!!!!!!!! Slide on that smelly stuff dude. Seriously, DK, RU cool or what? No not PK, I said DK, hay, U think I am so dumb that I really believe that any of this is going on from this level of reality, BR? PAWM has been discussed on many prior blogs baby-love. People, Animals, Weather, Machines, these R the 4 tools that the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL uses in their endless stupid ass games. I watch the energy move from air and water droplet 2 air and water droplet, from person 2 person, in electronic and mechanical hacking and gremlin attacks, and even animal behaviors. Cut me a fucking break man, IC what is real, and if all others R blind, I cannot do a damn thing about it, so please do not confuse me with 61st great Uncle freaking Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tank U. Yes some son of a fucking bastard bitch did not like what I said on my tape recorder last night at 1 in the morning. Tough shit. I meant every freaking word of it, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC, DESTROY OR B DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE ENGINE, SWIS, KSWL-2298, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmm. Copyright 2009, The Blogs of Mountainpen.

End Tranny, ye black hearted ol’ granny, Shivered timbers and YAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: