Sunday, June 14, 2009

BOOK REPORT ON THE WRONG BOOK

“Book Report On The Wrong Book”
TEOHIV/TMCAM/MORPRO-1995
DATFILE: 0614.398.5555555555555555555
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


The screen is acting up big time, wow, FBI, as soon as I typed it however, it ceased, yo. When someone is forced 2 live life in the supernatural lane all the time, it is never dull or boring, and that much I CAN SAY, BRO!!!!!!!! Some planes and motor bikes R out, what else is new on a late spring Sunday? A really good subtitle 2 this blog work could B, “Got Quite An Earful”. I spoke 2 my cousin who visited me at work just as I was getting off of shift, he told me last night at the motel he had 2 run and that he knew where I would B and 2 just stay there, and sure enough he came over right at quarter shy of 8 as he said he would, BRA. What I learned after not seeing this Long Island cuz 4 more than 3 and a half decades and nearly 2 bripers, was amazing and fantastic 2 say the freaking least,. With iot came good news and bad news, but the best news is that MC is not mad at me nor is she holding any of this against me or my family, and told several persons just this year 2B sure I get that message. Thank U Mariah, this means more 2 me than all the peacefulness in Nirvana. I would not trade this 4 the title 2 Fort Knox, Tennessee, and that I swear by every god and goddess in the Astral Heavens, or the Jupiters, same thing, 2 words that mean the precise thing in ancient Earth orders and cultures and tongues. I was never angry, but thought U were and thought U had done all this 2 me 2 get back at me., My cuz told me that your peeps assured him that U long ago put all of that behind U and moved on. I am so proud of U, MC. I can only go with the stuff I’ve got, it is kind of like a practical joke that student A tells student B who was absent from class, that the book report due on Friday is on the story of Moby Dick, the whale. Instead, poor whittle joked Jonny got an F as the report was on President John F. Kennedy. I have been given some wild and strange information and not all of it was complete nor totally unbiased and accurate, and like a piss poor reporter who would B fired, I went with it and ran with the wrong balls and lost the game, oh well, the Phillies, AS I TOLD ALL OF U, R also doing the very same thing recently, while the fixed Dow Jones races up and forever on, BRO!!!! Well, looking on the bright side, at least I didn’t tell Lawn Mower Man, Moby Dick, with crackers in my mouth, yo, oouch pooch!!!!!!!!!!!! Well without a little lightening up and chilling, what is left, suicide? How can a retrace victim accomplish that impossible feat? Cousin D put me real straight on lots of things, and told me that distant lines of the family R indeed curious about YI suddenly became so interested in locating Sarah Krassle, and also how I am able 2 propel myself in such an abnormal fashion. The Atlantic City branch has me on several video tapes he told me, and they still get together and show the movie on a huge 60 inch top teck TV system at parties. Well, whatever sinks your sub, dudes and dudesses. I can only tell U that I stretch out my arms and think about moving ahead, and away I go. It really and honestly is just that John Henningsen simple, BRA!!!!!!!! He also told me that the feds do not care what I say or blog, they all know me and they make up 50% or more of what I have been labeling, my ‘blogaud’ shortened from the 2 words, blogging-audience. They all ready know anything that I talk about and also R aware that anyone reading my words is laughing and envisioning a large space cadet cap right on my head on top of my crazy looking Einstein hairdo, on the blogger dot com photo. If I was really any threat at all 2 them, I would really know what the brick wall feels like, Cuz-D so informed me. He said I would find myself stopped by police 4 moving a mere 1 or 2 miles over speed limits, judges have the law on their side, 25 means 25, not 26, and the judge will always rule a huge ticket and say no 2 not putting high costly points on your insurance record, and they can find a million little things any time they want 2, that they can always take U into court over, and make anyone’s life a living hell. Also it seems that Ron Wirtz apparently was very straight with me on all that he said, according 2 cuz-D. The man at the Camden County Prosecutor’s Office or Ron, worked with me from late 1989 up into the middle nineties, and said many things that were helpful 2 me and quite on the money, the distraction principle with planes in front of me and watching what is behind me in my rear view mirror, and many other things as well. But Cuz-D said that he knows that I was informed by Ron that big business is behind this entire mess no matter how else the evidence may ‘appear’ at different given times, as they can put on a fantastic show of deception and create huge and convincing illusions, continuously that serve 2 endlessly confuse a person 2 such a state where they R hopelessly unable 2 ever properly put what is really going on together and make any reasonable sense out of it or ever begin attempting 2 prove any of it in a legal proceeding, it is totally futile. Now 4 the bad news. Some may think it is good news, but I am concerned with the immediacy of my horrific situation here with the King family branch. I would like 2 get out of here right now, or even yesterday if warp speed was available. However, this will not B the freaking case, players, yo, what can I say, I am a survivor, and I will find the endurance and perseverance. I am resourceful and clever as a fox when I need 2B. I will survive, Mizz Gainer, and without your blaring disco in me ol’ ear, yar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What my cousin from the Island is going 2 do is this lads and lassies and any Labradors out there. He is purchasing one home and not 4 as was his original plan. It will have a lot of acreage and B a large mansion, 8-12 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms minimum, and B in the neighborhood of 2 or 3 mill. This is an investment he wants 2 make, and he wants me in one section of it, a man named David in another section, and he will B in a 3rd section. I will only need 2 pay a nominal fee and no utility expenses. Also, I will become a small part co-owner of the property. It will take him between 6 and 18 months somewhere B4 this all goes totally through and I can take advantage of his offer. Oh well, maybe I will run off 2 FIJI and leave him a contact number when he is ready, screw everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He also told me Roger will not B sending me any more notes. He was kind of chewed out 4 playing games with me by the family. GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, in any event, I no longer play roulette nor do I have any use 4 your system Rog, thanx but no thanx, I have a good day trading strategy and will operate it from the FIJI Islands. Finally, I was reminded about how I spoke on many prior blogs regarding the “RPLDD”, or the Recorded Publications Laboratories Dream Deal. I pick up very easily, anyone thinking anything pertaining 2 me in any way, when I am ‘asleep’ 2 use your forward way of looking at things. The dude at the recording studio in November of 1979 told me I am haunted when I seemed 2 have picked up in dreams what he and some others were planning 2 do 2 me at work the following day. I can only take this as a complement then if y’all get me ol’ drift maitee’s, yo. Trump I can C as he knows me well and used me as the phase-4 entity that he really is astrally, 2 create his existence here exactly as it was created starting early in the nineteen-eighties, BRO!!!!!!!!!!! Well let me sign off this silly whittle information highway system now. I need 2 go 2 sleep 4 a few and then finish up my final tour from 4-midnight, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KING/SOIFER WORLD LABS OF 2297, this is all total truth, nothing false is contained herein, and nothing has been added nor subtracted from this absolute truth, I swear so help me under my flag and country, and my All Mighty Goddess Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, (GOD).

END TRANSMISSION, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!

No comments: