Wednesday, June 24, 2009

PAWM ATTACK PART 2

“PAWM ATTACK PART 2”
All Subtitles Apply:
DATFILE: 062409.601----Beginning:


I could not write hardly anything yesterday, and the same goes 4 now, I must join the waves and B extremely careful or all hell can bust loose around me instantly, none of U have any small idea nor clue what invisible powers and energies surround me at all times. Many things have come 2 my attention and many in quite the normal physical realm way, while still some others in the supernatural realms that R not acceptable in today’s mainstream, and most likely will not B4 a very long time. I have under terrible psychic attack all my life through PAWM and yet seemingly am always discussing Briggers, WOMO,. Milituforce, TF-=70, and everything other than PAWM. PAWM UC is a tool that all of the aforementioned use, in the exact same way that a plumber like Molester Mister Reale uses his tools of the trade, and a carpenter uses a saw, a hammer, a drill, and nails, it is absolutely the very same thing that is going on, and I have not harped in my 3-4 years of blogging, yet, on the tools used, just the users. Hell, that is all ready enough 2 alienate me from most of the normal section of humanity. The carpenters SAW, HAMMER DRILL, AND NAILS can equate perfectly with the WOMO-BRIGGER OWNED & CONTROLLED usage of PEOPLE, ANIMALS\, WEATHER, and MACHINES, or PAWM. These 4 tools used by the carpenter R part of his or her main set of tools 2 operate his or her trade, and there R indeed many others as well. PAWM is the MAIN SET OF USED TOOLS as well, by MILITUFORCE and the BRIGGER CULT of the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, but as with the carpenter, yes, indeed there R other groups of tools also, and all in perfect combination R used extremely effectively against those declared by them 2B their major enemies. It is funny as all hell or would B if it were not so tortuous 4 me on a day 2 day basis, what I am going through with this sleaze-disease, just how totally or near totally predictable that many of their antics in fact R. Remember how pissed we were at out parents, or R if UR reading this at a younger age than U should B, through bypassing filters or whatever, when as clever as we may try and B2 either hide something or try and get away with something, and yet they always seemed 2B king of psychics and always know what we did, and what we were up 2, like magic? Briggers and all others using the PAWM-TOOLS, on me anyway, get just as pissed off as I always know what is going down with this thing BRA, U do not fool me 4 a second, and nothing evil U can ever do 2 me, will alter that, U can throw a hand grenade at me and it alters none of this reality.

Now I will walk U all through some quick yet very hard hitting stuff, deal with it or change the blannel, UR totally free 2 decide this, as always. First, TF-70 or THAT FAMILY has been in major feuding mode, the New Jersey King section and these particular roots and vines of this wild and fantastic tree anyway. Hammonton and Harbor, and whenever they can, the MILCO I mean, (MILLIONTH-COUNCIL), they involve me, but this is not always, only when they can do it and make it look like a natural event occurring, or use the old “WHAT’S MY TOM CRUISE TOPGUN EXCUSE SYNDROME”, that has been discussed in length at many parts and pieces of previously written blogging texts. Once U learn and really understand the tools of PAWM and the CRUISE SYNDROME, also a major ‘sub-tool’ of PAWM, things that remained once in shrouds of dark mysteries suddenly grow crystal clear and boldly pronounce themselves larger than life right in front of U in plain open sight and view. I have learned how powerful; Ron Wirtz’s monster feeding and starving really can B, I knew it 4 a decade and a half now or better, yet still it remained something 2 try hit or miss here and there and was more a head knowledge all this time. Now, BRO, it has become a serious heart knowledge. It is really now quite deeply embedded in my total isness of being that the church goers may prefer 2 use the term ‘soul’. U all know the difference between knowing something in your mind and knowing that same something in your heart. I would B insulting your intelligence by going on with this pernt Archibald, and risk Detective Green’s primate whoop-ass wrath, so let me B careful here PK wavers!!!!!!!!!!

There has been some MILITUFORCE action that began yesterday evening around the time the Phillies started their game. Also I came 2 learn from watching the ten of the clock news, that there was no game on Monday, so they won last night and broke a major nasty 6 game losing freaking streak, HA-HA-HA!!!!

As 4 playing the 1248 DCR System, I have not been playing lots of games recently, things have been both brutal and hectic, so roulette on paper has been somewhat suspended by me 4 right now. Roger’s great system has its loses, and a real nasty one happened a while back as U know, but it is still holding its own and winning in the long run 4 me, despite super hellish persecution, assaults, and overall horrific and horrendous bad magnetics, a phenomenon given 2 me by MILCO-WOMO by always messing with me and wrecking every facet of my life, and this causes luck and life 2 go down the crapper, so if some enemy can do this covertly 2 another and get totally away with it, Jackie Scott free, well, if U get the point by now, UR indeed brain alive. If not, well, I will not insult anyone BRA!!!!!!!!

I can only tell a little bit about PAWM and its HYPERSPACE EFFECTS right now, time is my enemy most of the time. First, everything exists 5th dimensionally and consciousness tunes that reality out 4U. PAWM has a HSE, and so does your neighbor’s pet cat, the local 3rd grade science teacher, and the bathroom at the old town hall. All things exist in 3, and 4, and yes, even 5 dimensions. This is the truth, and QM physicists know it, so believe me, or ask one, but do one or the other please!!!!!!!(HYPER-SPACE-EFFECT). Nothing written about in my blog, from the start through right now, today, and especially in the past year and a half or so, does not have gargantuan sized HSE. U all know about my young daughter that has invented a way 2 add the M initial the old A/V. No pun intended here, but she is instrumental in inventing the devices and technologies that lead 2 AVM recording, as well as distance delay fielding systems between atomic satellite laser beams. She opens the door 4 the very thing that will not let me escape this life physically as Michael Mountainpen. 4 some time, I believed that World Lab had sent back Paula King, 2 the middle nineteen sixties. Never let me fool U lads and lassies, I fell 4 that big beautiful gigantic powerful long haired giant brunet the very first time that I laid eyes on her, I just happened 2B scared 2 death, sort of like Corey with Loca on that Disney Channel television Briggbase production show known as Raven, something or other, about the young African American teenaged girl who has flashes of psychic visions. Yes I loved Paula in my own way, but I was slight and frail and short and weak, and this luscious lovely giant scared me 2 death. That did not mean that I did not enjoy it when she threw me down and had her way with me, both in the Atlantic City Hotel room in the summer of 1967, and about 2 ears later in the first early days of July in 1969. This does not include the day when she had her way with me as a fully grown adult in the first week on January in 1998, at the JFK hospital elevator, it is all on my prior blogs, BRA!!!!!!! Ig McGuire was not scared out of his freaking scull that I was trying 2 make trouble 4 his powerful and wild family, (THAT FAMILY, TAWF, TF-70, or WHATEVER), Y would he go so far as 2 ruin and wreck 2 of my vehicles while they were parked in ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY, once in December of 1993, and again in October in 2006?????????????? Just tell me Y? Now 4 the bigger picture with 2 added dimensions, or hyperspace. My younger daughter born from the final rape of PK in the hospital elevator, was when little Paula Junior was conceived, and later born on the 29th day of September in 1998. However, she was not born in many universes in hyperspace, while in many others indeed she was. IU had 2 powerful interactions, and I blogged about them both. One of these was when Paula came over 2 my apartment and told me that she miscarried and lost the child. The other interaction was when I was actually with little P, about 3 or 4 years ago when she was 6 or 7 or 8 or somewhere in there, and she was in some huge institute and had just invented a powerful new attachment 4 computers and the great e-bay had signed her with them exclusively, or her invention. Instead of just turning data such as audio and video or computer data into zeros and ones, any solid object could B turned into them as well as back into the digital reality again that they were. This interaction was super vivid and real, and more powerful and real than any waking day I ever had here on this Earth, BRO. Looking at this in its true 5th dimensional reality my daughter exists in the multiverse, maybe here, maybe not, I am now trying 2 find her. I know where mom lives, and as always, the mighty clue is always in the Harbor!!!!!!!!!!! I could tell U a million things with no exaggeration in the number here BRO, but 4 now, this is what I will say. The first time PK raped me in the motel, I was 2 young 2 father children, but the next 2 times, I was not, is that not correct, special education teacher, Mister Marcucci??????????? When I was carted off from the bus terminal in 1969 that early July evening 2B taken all the way 2 as far off hotel and later dropped off at my door in a daze and upon awakening believing it was a wild and crazy ‘dream’ 4 most of my life until very recently, say a year or less, I may indeed have been dreaming a vivid ands wild dream, and then maybe I really was stuck with a Mickey-needle, only this one did not knock me down in the shower, but instead made me goofy and susceptive 2 a life long lie. Hyperspace always fits into any ‘iffy’ situation, ALWAYS, this is what hyperspace is all about. U think how wasteful it is 2 have trillions of little tadpoles floating around, but different dreamers leave astrallity and enter here as a newborn, and there is a huge hyperspace, numerous countless universes, each one ready 4 one of these 2 become a new life or astral dream down., Just planting seeds today, later, we will really freaking explore and remember unless I have provable stuff, I will not make up[ a wild story. I have that fly, and many other things that U out there cannot rationally explain, no matter how much U may want 2.

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2207, this is all copyrighted 2009, THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN. Also this is all total truth. This is all blahhhhhh and bleeeee and blummmmmmmmmmm.

END:

No comments: