Sunday, June 14, 2009

ONE OF KIRK'S FRIENDS IS PISSED

“One Of Kirk’s Friends Is Pissed”
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
MORIANITY PROJECT FROM 1995 AUDIO
Datfile: 061509.044.555555555555555555555555555
Beginning of this Transmission, BRO:


Beginning at roughly half past three yesterday, Sunday afternoon, I fell under a tremendously powerful ass death siege from WOMO, or “world owners-military UFO force, organized trash against Michael Mountainpen”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The job site was horrific all weekend, and Sundays swing shift is getting mother fucking monstrously worse every month, with dependable clockwork precision. On top of that, the OTAMMIC MILITUFORCE was OFF THE GODDSAMN SCALES and DIALS, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bikers were all over me like flies on dog smellies, chemtrails were super nasty, planes were quite bad, and basically a rare occurrence indeed made itself manifest around me with today’s hell-siege, that being, an incredible ground and air siege, simultaneously, normally, even though during bad attacks, both R there, one is always much worse than the other and then they tend 2 switch around, and U can actually watch and carefully observe and examine it, as though some other plane of reality switches the hologram program, right Captain Jean Luc Picard????!!!!!!!!! U know I know how silly this all sounds, I can become U a lot easier than any of U can become me, and yet I boldly make this claim unadulterated, BRA!!!!!!!!!! Go outside and C it, it is right there in your face, there is a large bubble surrounding U and me, a controlled hologram, and all else that U have been believing is false and a huge Blaine and Copperfield freaking illusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It sounds every bit as fucked up 2 me as it does 2U, yet still I know what I know, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Someone or some Shatner/Kirk Trek thing sure must have despised. Detested, and putridly hated my morning blog, as this is obviously what made all freaking hell break loose 4 me, BR. Well if they hated that, I doubt that they R gonna B real super peachy creamy boss in lover with what I now am gonna say lads and lassies. As U know, a mystical and highly unusual person was involved with my life in the year 1989, by the name of Joe Berrios. A cross between Robocop and Quantum Leap TV somewhere is what is involved with all of this somehow, as no other explanation can B logically deduced from the situation, BR. I carefully looked at this up close and very personal from many angles, and U ain’t heard Al Mailbox Schiff Jolson NOTHIN’ YET, BRA!!!!!!!!!! Yes puns will not disappear and stuff is going on that is totally unexplainable by any wildest of human reasoning, and I will never lose touch with any sand all possibilities, on things involved with my lovely domestic nightmare situation of living here in the King CLAN of TF-70, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz or no cuz, there R numerous branches and all kinds of relatives of this Atlantic City nightmare, and I wish 2 the freaking gods that I could type here now and stop the freaking clock, as I want 2 write in about 10 thousand pages on this subject of SIN CITY, NEW JERSEY, and all of the weird and sick things that this location has perpetrated upon me over more than 2 bripers or forty Earth years, BRA!!!!!!!!!!! 2 damn freaking much has been done, cuz-D not withstanding, and I am not convinced that this entire family moved passed the island crap of the early seventies, just because one splendid and talented young girl in fact did so!! I am a definite and distinct member of the show-me state on this one, and my jury is far from coming back in the court room. Hazel Levy, the incident that stopped me from going 2 the beach 4 a long time in the early 21st century, getting beaten up on one special day and date, getting raped twice by a mighty King or should I say teen-QUEEN, messed with by the guard force, and on and on, does not even start 2 cover the story of my so many mishaps and hellish experiences over a long stretch of time. Mortals do not carry things over this kind of time, I do not give a fucking shit about the story of Hatfield’s and McCoy’s either, I am no more buying into the lie that the origins of my problem do not come from far beyond our known human wakeful existence. As I said I want 2 talk on and freaking on and on and freaking on, but let me not give into my desires 2 bore the world 2 tears, and get quickly now back 2 Joe Berrios. I was a security guard employed by the famous Wells Fargo that all the old western TV shows were portraying truths about how this long time established firm was guarding things even back then such as stage coaches that needed 2B protected from the bandits and robbers hiding out and waiting 2 ambush the passing horse driven vehicle. This was more than 100 years in the future, the great 1989. Joe Berrios and myself were the 2 guards assigned 2 an assisted living building in Voorhees Township, NJUSAESMWG. We worked 12 hour weekend shifts on the weekends, I was the midnight man, and we relieved each other of duty. He is the one that the resident manager said 2 me after he vanished one day into the triangle of mystery, that he believed my wild tales and was frightened because he never witnessed anything as outlandish and crazy as one security guard getting another one into a conversation intentionally, while hiding a tape recorder in a desk drawer. This is what he totally witnessed Berrios doing on more than one occasion 2 me, and he told me this plainly. This is all on prior blogs but what I now will tell is nowhere, yet. Hold on real nice and tight kitty cat, as UR in 4 the Wildwood roller coaster ride of thirty one, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, we never can run away from that root number that the all mighty Scylla loves so much, 23. It is everywhere in my life and has been for more than 54 and a half solar Earth revolutions now. Every major bet lost in roulette in my winning year of 1986, was when I was betting the farm either on black, even, or low, and number 23 would pop out with regularity, red, odd, and high, BRO!!!!!!! Aniwho, my pernt Archibald, my pernt!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No normal human not advertising 4 position adjustable beds anyway, can run at speeds of 40 miles per hour, and Joe Berrios could, this is no joke, it was witnessed by resident manager Nate, as well as myself one day, when Officer Berrios was giving ‘chase’ 2 a man who was believed 2 have lifted a ladies handbag in the building lobby. At least he wasn’t giving Chemical National, huh uncle Nebuchadnezzar?????? Enough funnies and 3 stooge nonsense, blink, smack, bass drum!!!!!!!!!!!! don’t cum on me Stephanie, my Saturn might trap me back in the sixties with MC’s neff. Christ would that B a hot motel room and a Phillies Parade, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Meow and no LIE, but enough puns, let’s get serious boy toucher Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would U believe me if I told U that I have a recording of him admitting 2 his crimes, none of U have a clue of my audio library. It dates back about 2 the days of Alex Bell, and do not stock up yet on toilet tissue until my website is up with streaming A/V, this is all coming, BRO. Let me get back on track, Mizz Lattisaw!!! We may B oceans apart Karen, but I no longer cry only at night, it basically is a day and night affair now. I just felt like throwing this one up, sorry, I know I am overdoing and getting as bit weedicalwiss Elmer Fwudd, whaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!! I may indeed B a silwee wabbit Warner Brothers, but there is nothing silwee about telling U that this was a real life ROBOCOP. He was built by the United States Army about 90 years in the future, or about 70 now, BRO, time marches onith!!! In fact, U would all B shocked how fast large periods of time really does go by, and not at high speed, I mean regular. I clearly remember 1000 years of combined dreaming and it really does not seem as eternally long as U might imagine. One night, the night Joe vanished forever, he asked me 2 take him 2 the Ashland train station about a mile up the road. He could have run over there in a matter of 2 minutes flat without breaking a damn sweat, yet he asked me 2 ride him over, and I agreed. I then returned 2 my job and when I went 2 use my car later that day after work 2 take my mom 2 a food store, the Crown Victoria died. 2 bad another crowned one didn’t, head chopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The mechanic told me that there was no discernable reason Y the car died and would not run, the engine was dead and 4 no observable reason. I know that Joe did something 2 the car, he vanished and never was heard from again. He was replaced by a tall thin black officer named Hall, who always had his giant girl friend with him, a six foot plus girl in kicks. The other integral and necessary part of the story here is that a resident named Hoffmyer 4 the sake of blogger anonymity, who worked as a bouncer in a famous Pennsauken, New Jersey nightclub on route 73, often frequented by name recognized talent, had befriended officer Joe Berrios. I got 2 know him somewhat as well, but these 2 dudes became quite tight. When I moved into Judge Raso’s medical home, tee-hee, whatever, 6-9 rooms and all, a cassette tape fell out of a box of about 500 tapes that were one box of 20 or more that made up my life journal on cassette tape, and I put it in my desk drawer in my room. One day I happened 4 whatever reason 2 take it with me 2 work and played it at my job where I have been employed now 4 over 4 years. I was telling how I could not believe how this dude the bouncer, had a license tag that was ENY-*** and the numbers R redacted again 4 anonymity, and that this was the very same tag and state of the car that came close 2 mine at a construction housing project in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, going up at the time in 1988 the previous year, called Reynard Run. A boy and girl were in this car and shone a strobe like light right at me and then drove away. Within minutes, my heart was doing all kinds of flip flops and beating irregularly, producing both tachycardia and arrhythmia. Any authority that wishes 2 fact check me, from the FBI, the State Police, or any other, I COPYRIGHTED THIS INCIDENT ON THE ORIGINAL EPITOME OF HASRASSMENT TAPES, THAT WERE SENT DOWN 2 THE LIBRARY OF CONGRESS OFFICE OF COPYRIGHTS, BACK IN LATE 1988, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CAN MANIPULATE both physical-biological, as well as mechanical energy, disrupting its normal operations and even cause total systems failure. I know all this is real, and so does the United fucking States government, CIA and NSA, they fucking know it, and know that I know it, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart, my car, does this story have a back cover???? Sure it does, U just ain’t heard it all yet Mister Jolson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Somewhere between one and two months now, I never C the stat Police driving down the highway where I work, and yet their barracks is not quite a mile away, explain this one, mister Logic Spok!!!!!!!!!!!! I would really love 2 know where they R. Also, where is the FBI and the authorities that R supposed 2B protecting its citizens from the shit I am being put through by the gods only know who?????

Well, either tomorrow or the next day, I will go 2 the hospital with a pile of computer print outs from sites such as www.chemtrail-central.com/ and www.chembusters.com/ and some others, and if they diagnose the SWINE FLU, from the attack that early Saturday morning a week ago, I am screaming 2 the AMA, the ACLU, and the Surgeon General, this shit gets exposed and stopped, or they’ll have 2 fucking kill my fucking ass, brother!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not positive Y these death sieges come and go out of seemingly thin air and nowhere, but I do know deep within myself, that figuring out this part of the equation would put me more than 90% of the way 2 solving the entire nasty ass mess, BR!!!!!!!!!!

PREDICTION: Lots of full evil empires this week, DOW UIP 300-700 Monday and 4 the week, up between 1200 and 2200 points, this was total fucking murder, and U all know what ICPE is by now, no need wasting your time or mine reiterating and re-explaining it again, BRO!!!!!!!!!

GOOGLE AND SWIS AND KSWL-2299, this is all blahhhhhh and bleeeeeeeee and blummmmmmmmm. Copyrighted Michael Mountainpen 2009, and THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN-2009, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!! I swear under flag and Goddess SSJKK that my words R all true and complete, with no falsehoods herein, nor any omissions or additions 2 this truth.

END TRANSMISSION, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: