Tuesday, August 18, 2009

BLOG 19

“LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR BLOG #19”
4:53 PM, Tuesday late afternoon, August 18th, 2K9
START OF THE BLOG:


This was the most horrible motherfucking day and past evening beginning around just shy of eleven PM, ever. Some MAYAN SUBTERRANEAN LAMBRIGGER CULT ASTRAL FORCE totally got into Chicky, also Prince known sir as Louis Laines. He was fine one minute and then 2 quote Dawn the mighty King, BOOM, not Nick at Night, ALL OF DOGMOTHERFUCKINGTOWN BUSTED LOOSE AT THE HYPERSQUARED CONSTANT OR C to the 3rd. Chicky went from bone cold sober 2 dead drunk in 5 seconds, and the mysterious way that it happened cannot even start 2B blogged on this text today, I am on definite limited time when things here turn this rapidly into total fucking shit, BRO. First Chicky threatened 2 stab his wife Dawn in the nose with his fork, things then escalated from there quantitativefreakingly. I have been transporting both Chicky, and then Dawn from place 2 place, have had no rest nor sleep for 2 days and one night, cannot take my needed meds as prescribed by those in authority, and believe me soon, when I tell U that after my successful lawsuit against both the Kessler Hospital and the Atlantic City Atlanticare Sike Ward, I will B able 2 buy not only Atlantic city and the Donald, but half f Manhattan and all of my diseased family of WOMO right out from under them. First I took Dawn 2 Egg Harbor last night so she would not feel threatened of getting stabbed by her hubby in her freaking sleep. Then I came back and Chicky who had run out into the middle of the neighboring blueberry fields that surround our home literally on all sides along with lots of other farmlands, had a suitcase and wanted me and Ann 2 take him 2 the Silver coin diner where he could B with his friends. Later he walked home and crashed around and blared his stereo in the bedroom, and I was forced all night 2B in there trying 2 calm him down while he cried like a cock sucking baby. He is 28, and his wife is 41, and they act like tiny 9 year old total assholes, constantly and motherfucking continually, BRA. I knew this would fucking happen because diseased WOMO did not get their favored way on the Manhattan streets during the day, so 7 hours or less after Wall Street’s fucking closing bell, they persecuted me 2 death, and I have not had a second of peace since. THIS IS SO FUCKING ILLEGAL, SECURIEIES AND EXCHANGE COMMMISION, AND U SIT THERE ON YOUR HIGH MIGHTY HORSE AND WILL NOT LISTEN 2 ME OR DO YOUR MOTHERFUCKING JOBS. THIS ENTIRE NIGHTMARE IS 100 PERCENT CONTROLLED AND PUPPED-OWNED. I CAN DO NOTHING BUT ENDLESSLY SYFFER, AS I HAVE NOW FOR 23 FUCKING YEARS AND 3 DAYS NOW, BRA!!!!!!! YEAH, they just sit there, “US MARSHALL” and do nothing. Y do so many weird ladies approach my interactiveness on public busses in my “DREAMS”???????? Answer, THE MAYAN GODDESS QUEEN OF COURSE, Julia White, like DERR!!!!!!! The street did not like my weekend blog, but managed after this putrid and monstrously despicable and deplorable day of pure fucking evil 2 gain almost all of their lost points from Monday right back today on their diseased DOW JONES STOCK MARKET, and using my blood, RIGHT ON MY FUCKING SHOE, TREADMILLS AND ALL, AND DOESN’T MY OLDEST HAVBE ONE HELL OF A PITCHING ARM SS? Today tears it. I am dropping a letter in the mail tomorrow 2 Maury Povich. I may not get anywhere, but this is where Mister nice guy stops and reality worlds start, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who really supposedly “owns” Gawky Gaukauk? DUHH, JW/PC/PK. So who then is this female entity who is always on these busses saying and doing things so weird around me since the sixties and seventies, in what U mortals freaking all insist on classifying as “DREAMS”? DERR, JW/PC/PK. U know my booby neighbor at the motherfucking trailer park from 2000 through 2008, looked totally ‘twinnish’ as my need 2 Franklinize both this and the prior new words 2B added 2 my POOR RICKY’s collection, but seriously, he is a total twin of the (uh-uh-uh) dude on the movie Jurassic Park. Study the 3 initials when set up as I have in this order of the mighty Mayan. Again, JW-PC-PK, like symbolism DERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! So now some may B thinking, OK, cool and whatever, so how does this fucking boob neighbor from 2 moves back connect the mighty Mayan of Babylon, New York. Let me 4 openers just freaking begin answering all of U with this, BRA!!!!!! She is not from anywhere, not really, not even fifty-million years in the ‘future’ or negative positronic expansion from Planet Earth. She is a powerful PHASE-4 entity, one of a very few truly recognized entity that can B accurately described by MORIANITY as PURE ENERGY. There R many energetic beings and entities on the Astral Plane, or the spirit world as the caveman society of today insists basically in using these words or simply dismissing it all as nonsensical bunk like Jack Nash McCoy. U know, it tears the living shit out of my balls that the old Paul Moriarity or whatever the name of the real actor was that was playing the role of this phase-4 L&O prosecutor who preceded Jack McCoy on this marvelous law show that is right up there with Perry Mason. As soon as I began watching this around the time I was fired from Griffin Pipe by Jimmy Dirtbag Stonehenge, all these older L&O’s with this prosecutor were removed except 4 a very occasional one aired here and there, and in the afternoons only, never in the evenings. Continuing though now with the GREAT WHITE MAYAN that all of the Native North and South American continental aborigines knew as and referred 2 basically as simply the great spirit and or the great white spirit, gimme a break 4 crissake BRA, she told me she comes from 50 million years from now and she gave me her name as Julia White, and did this in the early t of the year 1994. This was right after Robert motherfucking McGuire had damaged the first of the 2 automobiles that he damaged of mine, and both in Atlantic city,. This was just 1 or 2 blocks north of what once was known as the famous CSH or Children’s Seashore home, across from what once was called the BRUCVE MASNOR MOTEL, still standing there but no longer a motel 4 some decades now. Still I resided there for about 6 months and attended the Richmond Avenue elementary School a block west of there. Going 2 school 2 blocks from the great Atlantic Ocean while living 1 block from it, was an awesome experience 4 a youngster such as myself. But this right now takes us all 2 far off of point 2B further discussed at this present time. Let me divert away quick and tell u that Ed was released from custody today, and had 2 find his own way back home from the Criminal Justice Complex. We had planned 2 help him, but nobody plans 4 these 2 diseased monsters 2 get drunk and violent as they do now every week and almost every day, so it really is now just a matter of time B4 everybody is gonna get fucking locked up, BRO. When I know more about Ed Lynch (Himacane), I will tell U all about it. 4 right now, screw this, I am busy with lots of larger frying fish. None of them R shellfish, Immaculate Scylla. No the BUREAU, and all the government and world powers, know that inside my world and my mind, is totally sufficient knowledge and even Lieutenant Sakovich proofs, 2 permanently end religion as it is now known and practiced in this world, and cause mass hysteria and global anarchy and financial collapse overnight on a planet-wide freaking scale. If The DJIA can manage 2 p0ost gains, without me being offered up as an illegal covert sacrifice, I would not personally give a fucking shit if it flew 2 the moon and went 2 ninety-two thousand points by twenty Marola thirteen. But harm me, and destroy me, and flip over into the high breaking wake, my fucking surfboard life-ride in order 2 get these ill-gotten gained points, and U can bet I’ll B screaming out from rooftops, those with and without stuff on railings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All day Dawn has been off the wall, screaming at Chicky’s ill brother Marcus who is not yet fully recovered from his July stabbing injuries that he sustained by a drunken cousin of another brother over there in their flop pad crib on Bellevue Avenue, in that rat hole that they call a living space, and putting all of us through an unspeakable monstrous hell. In-between all this, she calls her brother’s voice mail, joe King and hollers profanities that R so horrific that it makes anything U ever read on my worst and most angry blogs contrast as a toddler singing a song in a sandbox, BRO!!!!!!! Also, speaking purely mathematically and regarding the usage of the enemy tool that I have named the ICPE and the parallel event and the improper and soon 2B illegal way of using it against innocent sufferers, I am sure that the PHILLIES have recently sunk into shit, and will B dead last by playfuckingofftime. Despite this, my father’s Bourbon Wing Newest Roulette system, is kicking mother trucking ass, rapes and germs. Well, time 2 get nastier than this. Let me talk a little tiny bit more now on phase 4, and playing with the no-no hyperspace, and a few things along lines that I totally know will REALLY PISS OFF THESE DISEASED SQUAT SWALLOWING FILTHY TURDS. Do this 2 me, and pay up, there is always a price 2B paid, along with 900 trillion seconds and United States HA-HA-WHO Copyright Examiners from the year 1982, BRO!!!!!!!!!! Many genius geeks out there think they have successfully pout me into a box. Most believe I wear a big hat with the words “SPACE-CADET” written boldly on the brim, and that’s cool, as I don’t give a fuck what any of U’s think about me, as I know the truth and I know what’s fucking real, BRO!!!!!! But I have my sources, and they have told me that there R between 5 and 10 out here somewhere that know this all is 4 total real, no nut job thing is going on other than we all R a bit nuts and if any of U had pressure and stress and this much shit and hell in your lives, U’da all been locked up in freaking Looney nubbins decades ago, so this does not bother me in the least. Yes I have a tiny following that KNOWS THIS IS ALL 100% REAL. Natch, this is also known by WOMO enemies, my own family, and this ticks these bitches off at the speed of light times the speed of light times eleven-hundred, very funny TBS-end of CALLIO, huh BRA????????????????????????????????????? Aniwho, 4 the 1995 continue-0n-readership, a lot will not make a real great big bunch of sense, but tough beer gas as this is now gonna get said. I wanted to make things happen that in no way could have ever happened in the so-called waking and or REAL WORLD. The circa now is say somewhere in 1979. I had moved from a small super-dingy old apartment in Williamstown on Main Street, into a nice home purchased from the Muckensturm family from Germany 4 just over 30 thousand dollars. Settlement and move in date was the 15th of freaking October. I was able 2 get what I wanted. Now what I wanted 4 right now is so totally unimportant 4U2 know the details, it stinks backwards at jet velocity. I’ll merely ass say that if I wanted the thrill of leaping off Mount Everest and flying over the Himalayan Mountains in my underwear, and landing in the heart of Paris where 100 lovely teen queens were there 2 greet and worship me as some god, then this seemingly impossible 2 achieve task was accomplished. The point here is not the details of what I was wanting and what actually happened, but that 2 types of intellect exist as part of an expansion-dimension, sort of an add-on dimension 2 the 3 that all of the waking world knows and lives by each and every freaking day. The point is that I wanted 2 do this marvelous miracle that just could never B done in the waking word, if 4 basically no other reason, it would sort of just simply go against a naturally occurring phenomenon that none of U out here R near yet ready 4 ,me 2 explain details of this with U, and that being, LAWTRONICS!!!!!!! Just because a 7 foot giant wishes 2 shrink his or her height down to 6-3, or a short midget of 4-2 wants 2 grow 2 the height of 5-4, does not in any way in an A/B desire:event ratio produce so much as .000000000001% ability of outcome or result. How can these digits B raised is the question, Mister William Shakespeare, and not whether or not U exist or not ol’ buddy from sometime back. UB, BRO, there’s no question on that front, U EXIST, and TIME IS AN ILLUSION. Hence U always have been and always will B. But an unopened mind with closed eyes and ears is going, HUH, right Lenny Cher Briscoe? Speak of dives, and not those done in the Olympics, geese Louise surfer Fonty Kickcar Shannon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To get the numbers from totally 0000000-IMPOSSIBLE 2 start slowly creeping up into the potential realms of ever so slight possibility, wild things need B done that indeed CAN override and circumvent LAWTRONIC laws of 4th and 5th dimensional hyperspace, or awake conscious physical plane life. I did it. But did IIIIIIIII do it or did some THING or ENTITY or WHATEVER Congressman Oakstreet Andrews, do it THROUGH ME, kind sir???????????????? Ask a man that is not afraid 2 fire people, and I do not mean jimmy Stonehenge from the Griffin Callio Pipe-world of the ACMUA, go 2, www.acmua.com/, BRA!!!! Ask Shorty MacInvondi, better known SIR-PRINCE, as the DONALD. Not that he is gonna answer any of u with candor and honesty. Read his books. He admits 2 being the epitome of a business dirtbag. And read between lines, don’t b a total dope all of your damn lives. So what did this jerk off do 2 me, and what did I do 2 accomplish or think I did of my own refreaking volition that is, 2 accomplish this feat of the mount Everest Fly? Natch, super abridgement is totally necc here or I’d B all freaking day and then 1000 more days, maybe. Well there is a power called by me, ELECTRONIC METAPHYSICS, and this is the TOOL that me as the flesh and blood human that I am, as I exist currently in this time-world interaction as MARK MOHR, used, or thought that I used, only it was them that first wanted 2 exist here in this waking life and could not get through the so-called channel because in so doing it would violate the lawtronics, as they wanted 2 enter in here as. LSS or (LONG-STORY-SHORT), in order 2 get me 2 use this ‘power’ or ‘tool’, they first needed 2 influence me 2 try it and C how it worked, and then make me get more hooked on using it than a crackhead like Whitney H. is hooked on her junk of cherce, Bunkie. Finally the real kicker is this. They had 2 give me, I said they, or THEY, GAVE ME, the Mount Everest desire 2 start with, It never was anything that I ever would have cared about doing or pulling off, not until THEY made me think that this is what I wanted more than anything. Watch out Paula, step up Comcast 13th Street of magic cymbal license tags, B-CAREFUL honey buns. I look back now and think, who gives a fuck about Mount Everest or flying over it. Natch, this is hypothetical and /I assure my entire blogaud that this mountain as well as flying, has absolutely nothing 2 do with anything real pertaining 2 my nightmare life story in this horrendous HUNTINGTON CURSE, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As 4 messing with the Edgar Casey trances like ol’ boyhood reality-hero Count Petofi loved doing in that hit television show called DARK SHADOWS, here is a little squib about Y things went belly up[ and beyond all pales here at this new house regarding the ‘substance abuse’ problem, not that Scylla and her super dysfunctional family really needs any excuses 4 SA. This is and has been always a big factor, but fans, take heart, all of the pop world and Hellyweird is basically and always has been, running in that dysfunctional circle. A very few can mange 2 stay out of it, but what excuse is there 4 the 700 distant cousins when U work it out down as far as 4 out and 7 removed? This is where it has got 2B in the DNA or something. 99+ percent of them R either very heavy drinkers or major users of other S. This is all verifiable, and I have my sources. Not one source, try 5, and they R good ones. So Y did I wreck the Lakehouse and stop this from coming into the reality of the Jersey branch of this family, and thus me, as I would have been there and was invited by the mighty Elisa, her exact words B4 she called me a “FAMILY-DESTROYER”, 4 doing absolutely nothing 2 deserve that horrible defamation of my character, and if I said I enjoyed my swim and the barbeque and the ons and ons that I went on with about it at the time, Y then did I wreck it by literally, and 2 quote the ‘late?’ David Charles Roth, “SPEAK IT OUT OF EXISTENCE”, by saying how good it was and what a good time I had there that day at the May of oh-nine BBQ? Let me try and tell this in the most human way so that humans can crawl into the mind of someone who most likely thanks 2 surviving all of this hell over the past 40 plus years, is enlightened 2 perhaps 1-5 thousand years ahead of my fellow co human population inhabitants of this Earth. Let me give this a real hard college try here. Look peeps, I have been involved in the un-natural world in my present lifetime as Mark Mohr or me, 4 most of my life and definitely 4 all of my legally-adult life of 21+. Unlike all or most of U out here reading SUPERNATURAL websites and blogs oriented 2 this stuff, I am totally opposite of any of U. I want 2 run and hide from all of this just as fast as Julia White and my oldest daughter legs can possibly CARRY me away from it, yet it is not a reality 4 me. I am trapped, there is no escape. Believe me BRA, I have tried and tried desperately freaking hard and 4 a very ling time. All; I desire is a totally normal life, and 2B just like any and all of U out here ion Cybertown. But no matter what I do or where I go, every single waking and sleeping minute or if that is a slight over exaggeration, then believe me please, it is only a very SKLIGHT one, as constantly and continually, the crap of the “spirit-world”, literally draws me into it with no way 4 me 2 worm out of each of the things that keep occurring around me endlessly, no matter how fucking damn hard I may ever try. Many will argue that I love talking about the great city of HEAVEN, the FASCITAR, the ASTRASL PLASNE, the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, the BRIGGER CULTISTS, the GAWNUM, and literally on and on with a seemingly endless laundry list of horse-shit that would disprove what I now am attempting 2 say and make claim 2. Sorry, UR reading me all wrong. I tell because it is my only fucking way 4 me 2 fight this evil disease back, these real yet totally invisible enemies from what church worlders classify as the SPIRIT-WORLD, and many paying it great lip service until along comes me and tells what is happening 2 me and then they All say, “no way, UR just in need of some real serious mental help, ya nut job”.

Atlantic City all happened and it is all real. I thought that this was the total root of everything. It took decades of exploration 4 me 2C that an entire family from my dreams no less, calling themselves in these dreams, “THAT-FAMNILY, and those in it, calling me “THAT-BOY”, is a bigger picture. Still bigger is the way it all ftsd into something called the “WEIRD-THEORY” of the nineteen-eighties. This basically is all about closed curve smaller infinities that R locked endlessly inside closed curved larger infinites. This only scratches the surface however of so much more junk that is interconnected with all of my HUNTINGTON CURSE NIGHTMARE, and the MAYAN GODDESS, Julia. Here is what I will tell U now that could get my fucking home burned down tonight, and hay, I don’t give a fuck, but in case the FBI is watching the place, I would not suggest anyone get 2 religiously upset 2 a point where they decide 2 take any actions beyond avoiding THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN and the life journals of MARK WAYNE MOHR. A child following this now had decoded and understands the strange box and mist from frozen embryos and on and on, that my daughter in some hyper-transdimensional form was showing her dad. But beyond that, her ‘dad’ on paper was quite perturbed and mad at ‘his daughter’ as she attempted 2 reveal this secret 2 me, as well as the biggest one, and that being that these so-called parents of Scylla’s R the Mayan controllers of this planet directly sent here by the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, and remember the LAWTRASONIC RULE, that symbols must B shown so that the very small and miniscule group of wisest searchers and seekers of truth, will observe what the covert powerful ones R attempting 2 cover up, and not B totally blocked from this necessary ability 2 do so. What is the final secret. Well, that Neptune-Jupiter Japtarama Cavelantisocllevious Krassle, who hates me 4 daring 2 care about Scylla in a special way, used me 2 not only bring her from the sixties 2 the nineties as he is not capable of this, that he indeed is Scylla’s father on the ASTRAL PLANE, but that on the physical plane, I was used, twice, once in 1970, and once in 33. Now burn the place fucking down if U want, I TELL TRUTHS. TIS IS FUCKING BTOTAL WAR, SATAN BOOM!!!

MARKETS WILL FLY, PHILLIES WILL DIE, BUT LAKEHOUSES WILL VANISH., I WILL NOT B A WIIOLLING PARTICIPANT AND PARTY 2 ANY SCHEME AND GAME OF THE ASTRAL WORLD GODS. I HAVE FREAKING BETTER THINGS 2 DO WITH MY INFINITE EXISTENCE THAN 2 PLAY ROCKS AND PAPERS AND LIGHT AND SQUARTES WQITH ANY OF U SICK BASTARDS. BYE-BYE AP, and not your AP, Amy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But then Kirk, is this your daughters internet?????????????? I think soon, I can claim it is mine, but I am now speaking of the 3rd emb freeze of Mizz Jurassic Park from the music studios of Clementon, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF THIS BWOG, ELMER WABBIT FWUDD, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

POST SCRIPT, BRO:
Back off, or my blogs go even beyond this, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: