Sunday, August 9, 2009

LIFE JOURNAL MARK MOHR BLOG 14

“LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR #14”
8:18 AM on Sunday, August 9th, 2K9
START OF BLOG:


Well nothing new is happening, not new 2 me, all though a scriptural group of so-called truths absolutely DO NOT apply 2 me and never ever have, one being reap and sow and the other being nothing can ever happen 2 anyone here that is totally uncommon 2 man, and well, if my life does not qualify as beyond mankind and what commonly can befall hi or her, well, just freaking tell me then please somebody, what the high water hell does, BRO????????? So if one person proves lies R in the bible, does that nullify the entire religious system, and is that Y , as the ancient Hebrew authorities in the days of my ancestor would put it so eloquently, it is better 4 one man 2 die than 4 the nation 2B destroyed. UCI do not adfreakinghere 2 this and never have. I place value on any life with no respect of the following giving one more right 2 exist and live on the Earth’s waking world than anyone else, and these things being, money and fame and power, as well as, and semi-quoting the great exploratron, Mrs. Marola of 1969, majority over minority, citing my winning lottery number example and always will, as none of U out there can dispute its logic and neither can the mighty Julia White or any other advanced traveling ES or Exploratronic Supermind. We can always get back 2 both this and Jim Rockford’s early 1970’s beat up, later on, but 4 right now we’ll press forward ass time is not on my side and I need 2 try and get some freaking sleep, BRO.

Gina my Gina, where RU my lovely queen of the nineties nights? TOLD U, ya giant exquisite arm breaker, PHILLIES LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING, JUST AS I SAID, AND THE DOW JONES, AND THE STOCK MARKETS GAINING AND GAINING AND GAINING AND GAINING, JUST AS I PREDICTED AND TOLD ALL OF U WOULD INDEED B THE FREAKING CASE, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Friday was a FULL EVIL EMPIRE, the entire week was quite bad, the markets flew as they do every week, it has gained nearly 3,000 points in less than three fourths of a year, from mid 65’s to mid 93’s. The PHILLIES R LOSING A STRING OF GAME AFTER GAME AFTER GAME, and there is one FULL EVIL EMPIRE AFTER ANOTHER. THINGS R VERY VERY VERY FUCPING BAD. I believe the plan now is 2 either kill me or get me put into jail. Let me elaborate and tell U all what is going down, wand what my motherfucping counter plan is as no choice exists in the freaking matter any longer, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As U all should know, in 2006 somewhere, I began a blog on the website of www.blogger.com/ and learned how 2 go 2 a public local library and begin a blog 2 tell my life story, from a coworker and fellow security officer by the name of Christopher Bennett. Shortly thereafter, and while having lots of trouble, as well as being huge time hacked by low flying military scumbag aircraft directly over the fucping library, in total violation of my CIVIL RIGHTS, MY HUMAN RIGHTS, AND MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, BRA,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Along came Ed Himacane, a nickname, the gods hellllllp me, huh Rose Shake? I’ll tell U, Jimmy tires and all, the symbols around me R screaming at 15 bells of sound pressure level, I am beyond deafened, how can U all B so tuned fucping out 2 all of this, how?????????????????? In the name of all that is unholy, holy, and in-between, please, just freaking tell this poor pathetic impiciles HOW!!!!!!!!?????TANKS!!!!!!! Anifreakingwho, lads, lassies, and Labrador Retrievers that speak human or dog and we will get back 2 this soon Jimmy Rock, Ed was always in the library, using his laptop and some NERO program that removes the EW macro vision that defeats their copying guard-protections, and making and downloading movies and music, but especially music. He was totally freaking obsesses with downloading every piece of country music ever written. I told him one day, UR supposed 2B a tomorrow dude, geek of geeks, mister computer man, inventor of things like stereo television long B4 it ever came out along with other things that he put together in this younger days, yet it does not jive up 2 me then YU need 2 have anything. It all is always out THERE in the CYBE. U wanna freaking hear Patsy Cline or red headed dish Reba Mack, go up and push a button, and your home theatre has it like the bitches R back alive and singing 2U right ion your damn living room, pretty good 4 this dark age circa. We need not take that any freaking further, right? He told me that he wanted 2 design a website 4 me so that my message that I was attempting 2 get out 2 the world would have a better chance, but he was not an expert in this and was definitely not some great webmaster, which was what I really needed, but he talked me into agreeing at a price 4 him 2 do it and we mutually arrived at a buck fifty, and he did it, and it was called, www.morianity-foundation.com/ and U all should know about this as well, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long story short, Eddie never told me he was on Meagan’s Law 4 being a convicted child sex offender. Also he was living in a rooming house down the road from the town’s local library, owned by our own slumlord and pal, Judge Frank Raso. Now his upstairs neighbors, both them as well as Eddie being relatively new 2 the building, he had come from the Ancora Veteran’s Haven in Winslow a few miles 2 the west, and Dawn and Ann King had come from either Atlantic city or I believe some other place in Hammonton that Dawn and Chicky tore apart in a bad fight that they had and were all thrown out of. None of these seemingly isolated and random events were unconnected by cosmic forces, this is how advanced “MOGOSP” ® systems R programmed 2 operate, and super advanced travelers with these programs and machines powerful; enough 2 run them, needing peta-bytes, so forget it yet, and all of these seemingly impossible ranting episodes of Mountainpen R all indeed within the totally believable realm and spectrum of sanity and reality, so screw the psychiatric world that calls me a paranoid delusional skitsofrenik with grandeeos delusions. How I fucping only wish this was the truth, BRO. I would seek the medical help that I supposedly need and B medicated and counseled and within a year or so, get 2 freaking live a totally And perfectly normal life, which is all I would really freaking like 2 do anyway, BR. Now pressing on a bit further, we go 2 this.

I am beyond flabbergasted that the street and the evil empire did not semi short term collapse when I told the world that I finally have gotten onto TIMELESS SATELLIANS being in fact one and the same thing as THAT FAMILY OF 1970. This totally Elmer Fudd Wabbit Whaaaaaaa BWOWS MY MWIND, BWA!!!!!!!!!!!! But no prob yo, because now as Jack McCoy would so adequately put it on the TV show Law & Order, it has all been taken out of my hands players. Now it is MAURY POVICH TIME, Howdy freaking Doody. If I am made 2B the laughing stock of the pwanet Elmer, then so B it, but if not, well, need I say a lot more Mister George Strait? CI am used 2 being mocked and scoffed at, but when I prove this MAYAN thing, and how that family has literally kidnapped my life and commandeered it 4 their sick and sinister evil purposes, shirt will fly without fans, and this world will spin off into a new orbit, straight 4 hell. If U think out there in CYBE, that I am goanna mother fucping just sit here and surrender and give up my life 4 all these diseased WOMO-TAWFITE SCUMSLEAZEDISEASES, then U all got another thought coming your way at C squared, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway moving ahead, 3 days ago or 4 or whatever, Ed was taken out of his trailer in handcuffs and led away 2 jail. I do not know exactly all of the details and I weelwee don’t freaking wanna know either. Roger Carey and I were supposed 2 meet at the tobacco shop on the 18th of August. Rog, now I am going 2B in court, so ‘SOMEONE OR SOMETHING’ knew about our deal and the exact date, I did not say boo, so pweeeeeze don’t mix me up with your cuz’s backup vox peeps, I said nothing, somehow one of the mighty SHATNER entities obviously found out and screwed with us, so I will not B there, leave another not buddy 4 another time later on in the month, BRO. Ann wants 2B there the day he goes up B4 the judge, and that is Karge day, or a Karge-12th, U know about this RC. My daughter played a terrible joke on me, and her system collapsed and she laughed and thought it was funny, and then told me that she would tell me how this E-Bay system of hers works.

If Morianity Project is a symbol of future DNA proofs, I wonder if Pwanet Earth is ready 4 a shake up the size of a Richter 14 quake. Also if MP denies my request, well, then that as usual, also speaks 4 itself. Here is your chance 2B Oprah’s replacement bud, can U freaking handle it?

Both my parents came 2 me a few nights ago and we were sitting at one of my dad’s bright green diner booths in Akoslem city, the capitol city of Ricktown on the Astral Plane, and I told my dad that his bourbon wing days at the Ricktown Manor were forever over, unless the bastard coughed up a really super powerful roulette system 4 me that would not collapse when as new botulism Dow Jones curve would pop up each freaking time,. And also as well, not screw up and lose during what I call the 2 hour weekly waterloo. Out of the 168 hours in the week, the hours between 6 and 8 in the moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, on Saturday morning’s R impossible 2 win times 4 me, and only a system that will win 4 me during my waterloo 2hour time will IB willing 2 accept, otherwise, take your shirt and get the hell out of my Bourbon Wing at the manor. Well, I think he gave me a knock out thing that even my mighty youngest gene-daut from Julia White’s cream-freezer-saver used the second time 2 impregnate herself, count not manage 2 give me. I knew there was a reason Y she made me fucping totally forget that I ever took that August 1968 trip up to 175 Peninsula drive, Babylon, Long Island, New York, there was no way I just totally forgot this all these years and then suddenly remembered it in 2009, like POOF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of New Jersey State Police troopers R protecting me this weekend, I am seeing an extreme abundance of trooper cars passing my job site, PTL, Pat R. Well, maybe ol’ freaking Pat is fucping hacking out my hurricanes, as 4 basically three years now, something is totally hacking the power of my Magnetic Gloria Sound Machine. I will never know Y some enemies R so susceptible 2 its punitation sequencing control, while others can breeze by endlessly unscaved by it at all, it weelwee bwows my tiny fweaking mind wabbit, whaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!! Oh the fucping shirt I could say if I ever felt totally safe and protected enough, but these bastard scum can hurt me in Elizabeth Montgomery endless possible ways, huh Darren Bewitched Stevens???????????????????????????

END OF THE BLOG, but so freaking much more is yet 2 freaking cum, JW!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: