Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MARK MOHR LIFE JOURNAL BLOG ELEVEN

“LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR #11”
Wednesday at 5 of the clock, on August 5th, 2K9
Start of Blog:


I fell under a nasty sky siege again today, and it has been loud planes since late Sunday night at work, and then right as the Dow Jones closing bell struck around 4 an hour ago, while driving back from taking a permission slip 4 revealing medical information belonging 2 Dawn King, 2 the town pharmacy, I suddenly saw huge chemtrailing just pop up out of freaking nowhere totally unmissable ahead of me and directly above me in the nasty skies of WOMO DISEASE SLEAZE. Shortly B4 that, a Muzak hit at the town Shoprite store with that lizard that I intend 2 personally squish the freaking life and breath out of someday, and other than this typical freaking bull shirt junk, nothing really wild and new, or put another way same old same old (SOSO). This can also double-bubble up as the SAME OLD SHIRTY OBNOXIOUSNESS. I can never stop wondering a simple and completely all powerful concept and idea, that put so simply a blind child with a severe toothache can get this, and that is, “Just what the truck would THEY do if they did not have me 2 play with all the freaking grass time”? This scares the bean-farts out of me because they have been so successfully amused by me 4 so long a period, that THEY know darn right smelly stinking rotten butt wiping well, that without me, THEY SIMPLY PUT, R JUST TOTALLY DONE, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So is this Y they have me on computer automated distance delay laser retrace from well up in the future where this technology exists as readily as ice cream does 4 all of us here in Misses Marola’s twenty oh nine. Yes WEIN stands 4 WHAT ELSE IS NEW, but again, it could quite easily double-bubble up 2B WICKED EVIL INFINITE NINNY. The only trouble is that it doesn’t, any more than Lennie McKinnon would not shoot U if U refused 2 run a red light over in Philadelphia in the summer time in the year 1980 should U happen 2B someone named Mark Wayne Mohr, and B employed in a Camden, New Jersey recording studio by the name of Recorded Publications Laboratory, or RPL, BRA. I know I sure as shirts ran that light, and if I ever wanted 2C the east side of Sigma Sound Studio I knew what business I needed 2 get done, and indeed I teecobbed, no spell checker, I did not telescoped. I Took-Care-Of-Business, BRA, ask Green if I’m off base here, a city cop like him if he were a real Manhattan dick would know, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No these dirt balls need me BRA, and this is Y there is no end 4 me, not now, not ever. This family that has literally entrapped me and gotten scott free away with it, is all being super cosmically protected by some gargantuan sized totally supernatural force. There is no doubt in my mind about one thing that I blog. If an error ever does come up, I retract, and I am man enough 2 say I am very sorry and was a total jerk off 4 printing something B4I knew better.

Since persecuting me is never gonna abate or really even ever lessen at all, fine baby ass love, let me compensate 4 that after I first compensate 4 the 2 Jane Stinkweeds attacks with the freaking clock. 555555555 and 555555555 and 55555555555555 and 5555555555555555555 and 55555555555555555555 is equal 2 GO SCREW YOURSELF JF. 2 straight weeks now the scumbag WOMO slime enemy, my own family, MY OWN MOTHER FUCKING FLESH AND FUCKING BLOOD, BRA, that has literally thrown me 2 the wolves in the late fifties and placed me as the 21st centuries only carrier on planet ass hole Earth of the mighty horrific HUNTINGTON CURSE, BR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now 4 the other part of the compensation. Roger told me I can blog this and Y he gave me this permission is beyond me, but he said I can, so here I go, BRO. He wants 2 me3et at the tobacco store at a time naturally I am not 2 blog in case half of the newspaper sends togs out and this blog is taken more seriously by some than I may believe it 2B, but aniwho, he ways he wants me 2 bring my integrenitrizor horsefly, the GIFLY dropped on me from my aerial persecutors at the Haddonwood Health and Swim Club from back in 1996. He plans 2 take it out of the jar with some medical clamps and totally crush it, then place it under his foot and squish it like I intend fully someday 2 do 2 that miserable Geico Insurance worm. Then he is gonna place it back in the jar with the air holes, and if it really comes back 2 life, he is willing 2 put the full weight of his family behind commandeering an OTAMMIC vehicle, and dissecting it. Shades of Roswell, New Mexico does Mister Livingston presume?????????????????????? Hay these filthy ass pricks wanna war, fine, they will have a war. Who is gonna mess with MC4 crissake?????????????????????????????????????????????

Who knows, once this is done, quite a short term correction in the mighty DJIA could indeed result. Still, I know the reality of the great dude I now refer 2 as B. Wall. Yet friends and fiends out there in the Netlands, who is gonna mess with a top recording artist. This is gonna get real good, real quick, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roger said finally 2 post this after 5 tonight, and it is 5:34 now, he says happy birthday Ann King Silva, 5th cuz 4 times removed. Hay, U said 2 post it 2 the world, I did. She says, “Please come over 4 a visit after the fly thing Rog”

BYE-BYE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS BLOG ENDS HERE, MMLJ-#11.

No comments: