Monday, August 31, 2009

HUGE TIME DEATH SIEGE FBI AND STATE COPS

“LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR BLOG #24”
1:22 Post Meridian on August 24th of 2009, Monday
START OF BLOG:

This is not where the blog began, this is now 25 past ten at night on Monday night, an entire week in the future from where I wanted originally 2 post up around 3 or just after in the afternoon, an entire Monday ago. This is the final and 31st motherfucking day of the worst month of my entire cock sucking life, AUGUST of OH-NINE, BR!!!!!!!!!!! The Mayan Queen, JULIA WHITE, broke my computer. I had 2 take it into a repair shop not all that far from where the mighty child molester Thomas J. Reale fucked with me at 15 and a half on Cornwall Avenue in Ventnor, New Jersey, USAESMWG. U will hear an incredible story, if U honestly R not in the mood 4 it, go off 2 another blog, because this gets beyond the fartherest stars of the heavens by quantitative factors and then some more. As any Morianity followers and Blogaudians R aware of, last week contained 2 nasty FULL EVIL EMPIRES, and the DOW JONES does nothing but forever shoot up and up and up just like I told all of U, not just my GIANT GINA.

Last week was trucking super loaded with MILITUFOCE DEATH SIEGE, it has been very bad 4 quite a while now, but last week after they struck the computer, it was no holds barred nor punches pulled, all was legal and ethical down 2 the filthiest dirtiest rottenest tactics that this sick diseased twisted shit bunch from hell could do at their total ass worst. Balloon siege is back major. Choppers and military planes and small loud planes were all over me all week long like flies on a garbage truck. Like HADDONWOOD GI-FLIES sent down from their long WHITE-winged planes with the black tips, Julia, and into the private club outdoor swimming pool of 1996. I never should have ever tried 2 mess with THAT-FAMILY. They R beyond fucking all mighty powerful. They broke my entire system, and took away my only means of a financial cushion in case of such screw ups, by pulling my CAPITAL-ONE BANK VISA account. On the same day, they broke the computer, they wiped out my account and 4 no good reason, after my paying this rotten bank a sum of 4,800 dollars 2 bring down my balance 2 around just under 300 bucks, they inform me that they reduced my credit line down 2 seven bills. In combination with the insult of putting a blotch on my credit record which all credit line decreases do by the way 4 those unaware of this banking and financial reality, I thought the number was a definite Mashell Daniels RPL dig, shot, and cute ass number. I would have closed out the account anyway, but this really iced the double bubble effect 4 me but good, and I know what I am imagining and what I am not. I also know that once Colaman’s system took a sharp turn 2 the south, all the rest would fall like dominos. But U have heard nothing at all.

Right after I looked up some possible distant cousins on the island, the real royal pain in the torment and torture box began. There was a terrible automobile accident that Chicky was in with his truck that I was strong armed into adding onto my car insurance policy. I knew at the time that if I ever tried 2 escape the islanders, the song lyrics would prove themselves out 2B true and nightmarish beyond what I can really honestly expect any of U out there reading this on the internet 2 take seriously and believe, yet still, I am gonna print every fucking word of this nightmare hell story, BRA!!!!!! I was planning my escape Sunday morning at one AM. When I got home from work Saturday morning, Dawn greeted me at the door and told me that a horrible accident had happened during the night just east of Egg Harbor Township with the truck. Chicky was drunk as hell and with his Guatemalan MAYAN friends. Now U must understand that unlike any of U, the scriptures jump right off the pages of the bible 4 me, I do not have one bit of fucking FAITH, I KNOW, I HAVE SEEN, I’VE WITNESSED the supernatural. I know how totally real and frighteningly dangerous all of it is. When it talks in scripture about things being planned B4 the Earth’s foundations were laid, most of U out here at best try and use your faith 2 believe in this wordage. I have no faith at all. I all ready know that all of this is totally real and true. The only trouble is that I know an upline teenaged girl is having a blast playing a game by dreaming into her own downline, as we all do by the way, but who cares, as I can only B concerned 4 right now this minute, with my small speck in the greater spectrum of the grand scheme of it all, BRA!!!!!! Just like Ed Green on the L&O television show, and BRA and BRO, I mean did I really, years B4I ever met Christopher Bennet and was taught what being a blogger was by him; all ready know the future and put my telephone listing under the name of Bobby Green? I did not even start watching this show until after I did this, let alone walk consciously and wakefully through the 03 and 04 and so forth years of this century. It was late in oh-two when I got sick 2 death of Callio and McGuire harassing me continually on the telephone, calling and hanging up every single fucklng day, year in and year out. My songs like MY PANDORA copyright examiner, do U honestly believe that Roddenberry knows that a real physical time traveler exists in the garden state, just because maybe, just fucking maybe, he had, or his pals Pillar and Berman had, heard my original lyrical content sent 2 the Copyright Office in 1980- called LOVE IS 4 CARPENTERS? There R no time travelers and there is no time travel because in truth there is NO TIME. It all is a trick that conscious or so-called-AWAKE mind is creating 4 us who exist physically on this plane of materialization. But believe whatever turns U on and don’t listen 2 the one person on this sick Earth who really knows the truth, and C if I give a rats grass mole, BRA!!!! Forget about EMPIRE STATE, and learn what the letters ES really R all about, once and 4 all lads and lassies. It stands 4 2 powerful words that tells the truth about all of this bullshit. EXPLORATRONIC SUPERMIND. This is all of it in a compressed nutshell. The dirt bag military persecuted the fuck out of me from the time I got 2 work Friday nioght the ending of Augustthe 28th and early into the 29th on Saturday morning. This is because their dirt ball sp[ace shuttle craft had just taken off down in scum bag tax wasted dollars NASA, and they always persecute me when they go up and when they come down or during major times in the mission where extreme danger is presented 2 the astronauts. Again, it is always about that ,mighty tool, ICPE, INTENTIONALLY CREATED PARALLEL EVENT. Shortly after all was up, and roger that, and 10-4, and all that nonsense; they influenced Chicky 2 get together with his Guatemalan friends and relatives and crash his truck, insured in my name, totaling it, and causing 15,000 dollars worth of other property damage by destroying an expensive neon restaurant sign, the Country Kitchen, of Galloway Township, New Jersey, Gene Traveler, USAESMWG. Should any of U doubt this, drive by and C their temporary wooden one displayed out front, and then drive around 2 the back and C the large pole that was deeply concrete embedded into the ground, all crushed and wrecked out in the shallow wooded area past the rear parking area. STATE FARM Insurance who I was with had no mercy with me and cancelled my policy today. The impound lot told Dawn, Chicky’s wife, that if 300 dollars s not paid tomorrow, I will B taken into court and MY drivers license will B taken from me. This was HOW I COULD NOT EXCAPE LONG ISLAND. THIS IS THE ROYAL FUCKING PAIN IN THE ASS THAT ONLY THAT-FAMILY CAN CAUSE. ONLY THEY CAN TOTALLY DESCIMATE AND RUIN A MANS’ ENTIRE LIFE. Remember or reread the blogs from earlier in 2009, on www.blogger.com/, just type in the title, NO ESCAPE FROM LONG ISLAND. I have seen and witnessed and been VICTIMIZED by their supernatural powers now 4 nearly a half of a fucking century now, I know how real it is and this is where they got the idea 4 their movie in the late nineties, THE TRUMAN STORY, he could not get out either, it was all staged. ALL WAS A GAME. The beast was in the east again, HUH DAVID LATE OR 2 LATE SCYLLA ROTH!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was at work, lightning started flashing around 4 a short while 2 let me know the military and the 177th DEVILS of SATAN were out 2 get me good, and they did. Today, DEEDEE flocks were all over the Egg Harbor and Galloway Township areas, huge flocks of giant birds, they know walking dead men when they C them in their cars, read what SHE has 2 say in HER mighty words of the HOL:Y BIBLE, C what LORD/ESS or SAR/AH-STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE says about my birds. On top of all of this, my hay fever is off the fucking scale horrific, as it is a seasonal hell that I live with each year around this time.

U know it strikes me so funny how the human mind is not capable of rationally looking at things presented 2 them, especially when it is 2 weird and far out there 4 them, and they really R hoping that the person saying the stuff is just a shack job nutcase lunatic. Someone mentioned that my seeing the prosecutor in no way had any connections with the LAW AND ORDER show on television getting created. They had ingeniously copied my directions and now they R an immediate expert on working out Gawnum equations. After-all, there is no match out with my PCN-871 and L&O’s PCN-275. Wow, really? Gosh. Let me show U something Einstein. What would law and order have 2 do with me? Did U ever think that adding the appropriate word SHOW after LAW AND ORDER, might B a tad bit mote logical there, Mister Spok? A second Einstein mentionbed that PAULA KING is very much a heavy match with me, so Y is she not your friend, Y is she the MAYAN QUEEN of disaster that U blog about and refer 2 as Julia White? Well, I do not REFER 2 HER as anything. She came into my mind, AS Julia White, and influenced ME 2 write the 1994 book called THE PERMISSION BARRIER. After writing it and 4 numerous years right into early 2009, this very year a s9olid decade and a half after finishing the book, I just recently remembered my trip up 2 the freaking island and her raping me in the mansion at 175 Peninsula Drive in Babylon, New York. She hypnotized me. She even sent my cousin Herbert Huntington recently into a major interaction where he tried 2 tell me that she had nothing 2 do with any of this. I knew he was lying and proved it, right in the interaction, and wow was this a fucking doodad of an experience 4 some future blogging text, BRO!!!!!!!! Now let me discuss a doozie interaction that happened shortly after my computer was destroyed 2 Monday’s ago and my Capital One Visa account was pulled. I fell into a nasty ass rotten sleep. Suddenly my mother and I were in a maze of corridors at some hospital. We were both there 2 visit MC who was a patient there, under an assumed name and with the utmost QT. She had been the victim of a crime that would not B a smart thing 4 me 2 discuss details on in a public blog. We seemed 2 know her very well, and mother had not yet fallen victim 2 her weird and undiagnosed medical condition that led 2 her eventual demise in early March of 2000 here in the waking world, or your concept of this. As we entered an area where some elevators were located, yet still were back in a hallway and walking towards them, we were speaking and conversing in a quiet hospital tone, and I said her first name and mother stopped suddenly and gave me a stare-down that I haven’t seen since high school. Then she said, “Mark, U can’t say that in here, we’ll B thrown out of the hospital”. I stared right back at her and said the following thing 2 her,” Mom what is wrong with U, there R many $%&*#$’s in the world, as well as Jeff’s and Toms and Jane’s and Joan’s”. Suddenly the interaction by my reference point here in waking reality, ‘dreamshifted’ 2 an entirely different location, still with my mother, and she was being handed a letter, always a freaking letter, 12 years of this now, and the man delivering 2 her personally insisted that she give him her full name first. She suddenly could not seem 2 remember it and kept stammering and stuttering, and I finally raised my voice and told him her name, but he kept insisting that B4 he gives this letter 2 her, SHE must tell him her name. She could not. This reminded me a lot of Barnabas Collins, Angelique, and Ben Stokes, on Dark Shadows, but I figured out the real meaning of much deeper shit here than just the old soap horror show of years gone freaking by, BRA!!!!!!! Again, future blogs and future times R made and designed 4 more elucidation on interactions like these, and right now I need 2 finish this up and post and crash, as I must get up early and take Dawn 2 her probie dude, John Judy. B4I end this, back 2 answering Einstein number 2 and her wonderment and bewilderment of my match up Gawnumly with Paula King. A long time back by mortal references, a year or less in fact, I blogged that the GAWNUM shows a compatibility in events that thereby can solve mysterious queries, if and when properly tested so that other all ready known things R matched and then U can plug in alternate words and dates and times and locations and names and so on and so freaking forth, Still, I know I added in here, that the GAWNUM shows a connection between things or a lacking in connection, but not necessarily whether this connection is a good positive one or a bad negative one. GAWNUM studies can show good and bad ONLY when specified and queried as indeed doing so. Again, everything has a convertible private cosmically-coded number, or PCN.

Does anyone remember the day my driving skills were challenged and questioned after my returning from the Galloway Library behind their police building and the girl I call TWINBAY that called me a GLASS HALF EMPTY GUY? Look at the connective symbolism just with the location here. Remember how she was trying 2 get a drivers license, and I was saying I had one since I was 18, being still 53 at the time totaling 35 years, and who is she 2 lecture me? Well, here I am again, in the same area, a stones throw away, and here is another ACCIDENT SITUATION, and now they R gonna try and pull my license. Do U still not believe the reality that all is energy and connected up together in the energy realm as tiny sub atomic numeration systems, proving Gawky Gaukauk is no liar, nor is his system called the GAWNUM, Astrally??????????? Well, U will believe whatever U choose, and that much, I KNOW is truer than relativity. That, even today, is still THEORY, as no one has proved it by taking a trip 2 the future in an ultra high velocity space vessel. It has proven out 2 work in a microcosm but some things indeed that do this, still do not when put 2 real tests, and all scientists worth their salt know this fact.

I AM NOT AFRAID OF U JULIA WHITE. GO AHEAD AND FUCKING MURDER ME, DO IT IN MY SLEEP LIKE U DID 2 MY MOTHER, OR ANY WAY U WISH. DEATH DOES NOT FRIGHTEN ME. GO PLAY WITH MOTH BALLS. Somebody is asking 2 get theirs ladies and gentleman, as I am a mere human with limits and tolerances, and have taken way more than my fucking share of pain and punishment at the hand of these fucking MAYANS, who planned all this millions of fucking years ago. They planned this, this town, this life, and THAT FAMILY, and told me indirectly in ways that only get me laughed at, that indeed, “THERE IS NO ESCAPE 4U, BOY” Somebody out here better love real estate and want 2 get some land, because BRO, UR about 2 get some land handed 2U quickly, and not a lot of land, but 2 big achers, CRUNCH, OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this blog was meant 2 begin like this, BRA:


Joe King is staying with us this week here in HELL, thank the gods. Still, things have never been anywhere near this bad, even 4 this wonderful diseased family. No one out there reading this has a tiny clue. I have known people from maximum security state and federal prison as well as people from spending years in sike wards and in state run psychiatric facilities, yet never have I encountered anything like this, not ever, and I STAND BY MY IMPLICATIONS MADE ON PRIOR BLOG ‘TWENTY-THREE’. Clang, ding, gong, those 15 bell loud cymbals and symbols, there they go, trustworthy as any other precision clockwork that I have ever seen as well, BRO GAWKY. JACK MC-COY IS WRONG, tell your client Jack sir, there IS enough $$$$$ 2 keep peeps out of the pen, BRA. That has been proven 2 me since this nightmare began after my 70 days of non-blogging and this insidious and odious plan that followed. Tomorrow, Tuesday, at 9:30 Ante’ Meridian, we all go 2 court in Hammonton/Berryville. I am just wheelman Charlie, and thank the gods was not here Friday night 2 have witnessed this nightmare occurrence at the HOH, (House-Of-Horrors). Anyone wishing 2 archive this stuff that started at the end of 2007 and early into 2008 when I indeed went off the system 4 roughly 70 days and nights, dead silence from the Mountains of Pen, merely needs 2 go 2 the website of www.blogger.com and can try http add ons of either drunkenhive or theansweristhequestion. U can also try Googling up BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN and include dates of blogs and put this inside of the quotation symbols. Anyone that does not even give me one tiny benefit of the doubt that I am being attacked by the Queen Mayan named Julia White, is ignorant and or just plain cruel. This family or said much better, THAT-FAMILY has put me through 39 years of total inconceivable nightmarish hell. Someday, I will hire private dicks 2 go up 2 Aunt Ruth Huntington, or the late as she expired from that phony White-Flu-Shot in 1977, but up 2 the family area on the great island, and find some of my cousins that might B willing 2 talk and help me 2 get 2 the bottom of this nightmare that has plagued me now since around 1958. Computer hacking is bad, mouse not wanting 2 respond 2 command, a very old and well used nineties hackers trick, done that day 2 me when Fred Windstein and I were at the nightmare death house of Somerdale, referenced 2 so often in older blogging texts. The telephone line as well as the electrical lines all went out and wild stuff appeared on the computer screens, terroristic threats, and then the system was wiped out. This was done by the branch of THAT FAMILY FROM 1970 of MCGUIRE and CALLIO families of the Atlantic City and Somers Point, NJUSAESMWG area. When I was molested in the home on Cornwell Avenue by their friend, Thomas J. Reale in 1970, in early July, I had nightmares where this entire family came 2 me in these powerful ‘dreams’ and identified themselves 2 me as simply, THAT-FAMILY, And all of this has been previously blogged over and over on numerous blogging websites, BRA.

Ann King is going 2 drop the charges made against her violent daughter early Saturday morning when the police were here at the house and I was at my job. Her Probie, John Judy, at the Atlantic County, New Jersey, Justice Complex, said this is the only way she will not go back 2 jail. This was all discussed a few hours back today by telephone. Dawn has agreed 2 stop drinking. Of course she will not, Chicky and Dawn R alcoholics who refuse 2 ever admit being wrong about anything, never willing 2 attend the mandatory AA meetings, and even force and intimidate me 2 sign a fake name here and there on an official sheet that Dawn takes 2 her probie JJ on a regular basis, showing she attends these meetings when in fact it is a hoax. The landlord and FBI agent has 2 know all the things going on, and must have accepted a huge payoff bribe by TF-70, McCoy, so don’t make me laugh about telling clients that there is not enough $$$$ in the world 2 buy your way out of freaking jail, as I am not BUYING into that nonsense 4 one measly second.

Now I will B gone at the end of the week, mysteriously vanishing into the 4 winds forever, and there will B no more Mountainpen or Mark Mohr on the internet. So let me try and respond 2 a few little things asked of me, not that it will totally answer anyone but if I had more time, then things could B different. Let me start with the queries about the hexnumer that I Have received over the past months of this oh-nine year. Every 16 of anything is very major, and has 2 do with the mental realm, or the mind dimension or the sixth dimension, the name of this whatever non-place is meaningless. It sends signals of a sort far beyond human graspable terms down into the next lower dimensionality or the 5th dimensional hyperspace, and operates in a base 16. The proof is that non biological thinking machines function at their maximum when built 2 operate on the hexadecimal or base 16 binary, ask any geek or computer whiz. Still this filters down into biological thinking machines as well, like us, using our brains, the physical counterpart of the collective DS or 6th-D, or MIND. Anytime U start anywhere and give it a frame of reference, U can date back or forward all U want, B it in days, weeks, months, years, or whatever, and if U do it in 16ths, U will B totally amazed at what this truth will reveal 2U, BRA. The hexnumer is not magic, it merely is the reason that all of hyperspace operates as it does including the up and down lining of thought itself inside of a larger closed infinity loop, the mind realm just below D-7, or LAWTRONICS. To those questioning the music connection in all of this, U may say that what I now say is lame and dumb, that is your bizz entirely, but hay, it is what it is. Sugar is sweet, salt is strong and sharp, water is wet, land is dry, and gravity pulls things from up 2 down. Every time in my entire life, that music in any way at all is connected into something, all hell strikes the shit fans fast and hard, and my pal the late David Charles Roth was in the exact same situation 4 unknown reasons, and remember he was a friend of one of the mighty Jackson’s, the least known, but still, a Jackson, Mizz Red-Even-Black-Even. Now moving on with this, the bolder I got over the summer of 2009, in telling things ABOUT that-family, MC’s own clan, distant as it may B, things progressed rapidly from wildfire 2 thermo-nuclear. I told simple truths here, and simple truths about Dave and his failed trip up 2 a Philadelphia music store just as he was about 2 purchase a drum set after many years of planning sand saving 4 it, and then like magic, his Cadillac totally threw an engine rod and permanently died. No drums. Every time I try 2 pursue the Peter Viteritti thing, I am literally cosmically assaulted and mother trucking pummeled and hammered. Hay, believe whatever U want, and feel free 2 disagree. All I know is what was told 2 me long ago in a different lifetime, that through vivid dreaming I can recall with perfect clarity, Carl Castaneda and Don Wan Mattes. The hemlock drinking philosopher and I were sitting near the shoreline of the great Red Sea and his words 2 me during one of our talks when I lived in the Roman Empire as the Silversmith Demetrious, and I was telling him how Diana was the love of my life, and I had 2 keep this a secret or the empire would put me 2 death 4 daring 2 claim a GODDESS 4 his woman, and wished there was some way 2 spread a message 2 the entire stars of the sky how unfair it all is, and this is when he said 2 me while staring directly at me, “Demetrious, beware the tide that brings the music message, as this will always B heard the loudest, and remembered the longest”. If Plato himself was aware that messages R most powerful when delivered in song, then really JJ-Evans, Kid-DIE-NO-MITE, what CAN I SAY?????????????????????? Since my life is a nightmare message that I am indeed attempting 2 get out 2 the entire world, and I can write music on top of this, simply add up one and one and realize Y my being forbidden anywhere near music is equal 2 number freaking 2.

The very end of the 39th chapter of the book of JOB in the HOLY SCRIPTURES tells it so true. Sarah or LORDESS STACEY JEHOVAH KRASSLE does allow me 2 love this great Goddess, and has given her permission as well as her blessing. Only in this current century am I in my soul existence so 2 speak, aware that SHE is the ELECTRON in our world of time and hyperspace. This is Y scripture says that SHE can indeed hit the MARK, or better translated 2 American 2009 lingo, B with me forever, as Rictafarius on the Astral Plane, and I am permitted this memory while consciously awake and living physically here in this time world as Mark Wayne Mohr.

Now 4 Julia Mayan White the great, AKA Paula King and some other names not all that smart 4 me 2 blog, and this will finish out today’s quick note 2 the world. She thought I had remembered what she did 2 me in 1968, when 18 years later in 1986, I wrote that egotistical song called, “Real Good Girl”, and sent it down 4 copyright in late July, 2 the United States Office of Copyrights, Library of the Congress, in Washington, DC. I had not remembered, but she could not take the chance. All she knew is that I had seemingly broken the HUNTINGTON CURSE. This would have intergalactic as well as transdimensional effects of a totally catastrophic nature, or so she believed, obviously, BRA. The war was on, winds and on, no peace, no Tolstoy’s, and no way out. Try 2 get out of this one bub. Try 2 escape, or hide, this was told 2 me 4B it had any meaning, B4 time caught up, B4 my conscious world illusion met up with the circumstances, BRO. The greatest fish in the bay was loose now, and had 2B re-caught and returned back 2 the Huntington Bay Lakehouse, B4 the universe might collapse, this is all the mighty Doctor White, Goddess of the MAYANS knew. Well, maybe she was right, but still does this give the cosmos the right and privilege 2 keep me down and in eternal hell fire? I do not agree with this and will fight this 2 my dying breath and the last drop of my out flowing mother freaking blood, BRA!!!!!!

The blog was going 2 end here, but I am being trucking major computer hacked, and cannot get any uploaded blogs 2 any of my blogger sites. I have tried shutting down and restarting twice, no freaking dice. The Comcast Cable modem shows all the proper lights on and holding steady, better than many times when I look over at it and wonder if I am good 2 post or not. As I said, this Julia White character is behind all my woes and definitely now I have come 2 realize and know with a greater than normal knowing of simple facts like one plus one, that indeed she is behind all of my miseries, and is part of the controller that is behind this current planet and its woes and the games played by the Astral forces and realm gods and goddesses that inhabit the location-interaction there known as OLYMPIA-PROPER, in the Province Olympia. When I was writing the book, “THE PERMISSION BARRIER” in the year 1994, her name POPPED into my head as the character. Now with the fictional name of Jim Pratt, that was a simple changed name from the real dude who I did meet in the waking world computer school called “Professional Careers Institute”, at the one cherry Hill Building of the famous Cherry Hill Mall, in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, Roddenberry Traveler, and no Nina, no Nina Soifer, and no money-man involved in the equation here. So add whipped cream and nuts on Sunday or any day and put that in the fireplace along with your soul, JW. This man was indeed named Jim, but his last name was the preemptor of the mighty famous LAW AND ORDER show that they trucked me out of this afternoon and put that slutty Brenda Closer on instead. Yes Jim Pratt was a fictional normal writer’s book name change, and the real character is named James T. Burr. His daddy does not run any starships either BRA. So Y did Julia White think I remembered my solo trip up 2 Babylon, Long Island in August of 1968 just because I wrote a song called “REAL GOOD GIRL”? Y did she care? Y did she do all of this 2 begin with I’m sure that most readers R presuming and pondering over by now? She saw me winning using a system that she knew only Diana Arteemis knew about called Applied Parallel Event, with the casino game of Roulette, in Atlantic city. She saw me beating the HUNTINGTON CURSE that began with the death and crucifixion of our LORD/SAR Jesus Christ. Is there a whole lot more 2 all of this? Well, is the ocean large, wet, and salty, BRA??????????????? Later on I’ll tell U much more B4I disappear forever next weekend, as I cannot take any freaking more of her stinking bull shirt. And only she is powerful enough 2 really put a shirt on a bull.

I tried again and they keep giving me page-load-error screens that come up, and they will not let me legally have my say. U wait, right after their sick Dow Jones is closed and goes up 300 points today, then they will let me post, and the fucking FBI could care totally less how my civil rights R being trampled on and buried in the diarrhea quicksand of hellfire and nightmares. Let me remind U all that when I moved into Jenny whorebitches trailer park on Halloween day of 2000, she and I got along splendidly, and it was not until I showed her the hexnumer, name-number count percentage difference, and other similar Gawkian Astral Technologies of numeration, that all hell literally broke loose. This is YI laugh 2 death at atheists and scoffers and all out here that just love 2 live in your unbelief in otherworldly paranormal supernatural esoteric things all around us all the time, just because UR2 “spiritually-DEAD” 2 observe this around U. Maybe a rephrase is needed here, let me really admit it and say, “LUCKY enough”.

Dawn gave me money 2 hold 4 her and insists that I did not give it all back 2 her, ripping me off 4 twenty dollars after I was nice enough a week ago 2 spend 17 dollars buying her liquor on my visa debit card and told her it was a gift, 2 try and get her a little bit nicer and happier, a ridiculous move on my part, as if Satan ever came 2 Earth with a human birth, I freaking know just who the mother fucking shit it is, DAWN MARIE KING LAINES, and that’s FUCKING GOSPEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never again will I hold her money, I cannot afford 2 get ripped off.

I HAVE TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AND CANNOT GET ONTO THE MOTHER FUCKING INTERNET 4 OVER 90 MINUTES. NOW THE DOW JONES STOCK MARKET IS CLOSED AND IT IS 2 MINUTES PAST 4, HOW MUCH DO U WANNA FUCKING BET THIS NOW WILL B PERMITTED 2 POST FUCKING UP???????????

THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL, OR BETTER SAID, MC, RULES US ALL, AND THEY ALL ADMITTED 2 IT FROM 1,200 FEET UP IN THE SKY IN THE MIDDLE OF 2008!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT FUN REALLY IS IT DICK IN THE MOUTHS, WHEN IT IS TOTALLY 100% FIXED? I CANNOT C HOW THIS CAN REALLY ADD THE SPICE INGREDIENT OF {FUN} INTO YOUR ROTTEN FUCKING DISEASED GAMES.

Well I was wrong. It is 6 past 4 now, and someone has totally mother fucking hacked out my ability 2 post up a thing or get onto the internet. When Dawn wakes up, she will have 2 call the Comcast and have a fucking man over here sometime. We pay insurance 4 this fucking service, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had this computer since May of 2008, and never has it been this badly and totally hacked up. Loud motor shit fucking cycles R going by, they know they have me, chemtrailing was nasty earlier when I took Ann King Silva out 2 buy some tobacco tubes. I cannot call Comcast, it is no longer my account and I do not live in my own place with my own account, and Dawn who was asleep earlier, is now discussing personal issues with Judge Raso, and there is nothing I can do. If I call, they will not help me. It is half fucking past 4 of the clock now, and I guess this is it, the end of my blogs or back 2 the mother fucking library where all this fucking hell began in the fucking first place, talk about mother fucking round robins at light speed hyper cubed, BRO.

Well I will use this down time 2 discuss my favorite subject since they wanna B super-cute. Julia White is behind all of this, and always was and will B. The hostilitygram that my MORIANS have heard me make mention of on numerous occasions is off the scale bad and has been 4 quite a while now, BRA!!!! This is when I started worrying, say around 2 or 3 weeks ago. Then it was merely a predictable procession of negative fucking events, the crashing of both Roger Carey’s system, the crashing of my father’s system, and then the residence hellishness. It bothered me 4 years on a grand scale YI no longer could win money playing roulette when I was doing nothing differently than in 1986 when I made 9,200 dollars in my spare time and was living on top of the world like a TF-70-KING, the gods forbid.

Just now I have come 2 learn that an account that I had in good standing 4 a long time at the Capital One Bank, has basically thrown me out with the trash. This is all 2 make the Dow Jones go up over 10 thousand and there is no way in hell now that it will not, most likely by tomorrow, but definitely by the week’s end. They reduced my credit line from 5 grand down 2 seven hundred dollars. I will send them the 300 that I owe them along with my cut up card, and close the account. I intend now 2 call Judge Raso and ask him 2 help me refinance a consolidation on my remaining bills so that the payment will B less, and more affordable. After all, creditors reward a loyal good paying person by cancelling out their credit, so I no longer care about my credit rating, it is shot anyway from a personal bankruptcy back around 2004, and again who do I have 2 totally thank 4 that but good old PAULA J-KING WHITE!!!!!! Can my mother fucking cunt lapping life get any worse? Comcast cannot help me, so I do not know when if ever, my computer will work again, so FUCK IT. I will just go back 2 using the fucking library computer, SUCK MY FUCKING DICK WHORE JULIA WHITE, AND ALL OF U EVIL SHITS FROM SOUTH AMERICA BEHIND MY TOTAL DEMISE!!!!!!!!! I told U how evil bankers R, but U did not believe me, Mister President, SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well so much 4 Prudential Life Insurance, the dirty bastards fucked me, now I will take my passport and get the fuck out of here Saturday, as planned. Fuck all of U, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it is now nearly eight of the clock at night. My life has been totally fucking wrecked by THAT-FAMILY of 1970. I have been super virus and worm hack jack LATTISAW attacked, and by which/witch Stacey, I wonder? This may B a very long blog, as I may not B able 2 post up 4 a week, as a friend of Ed Himacane’s is coming over then, if I am lucky, 2 look at it, and in the fucking mean time, I can only just continue attempting 2C what is wrong, running all and any blocked programs no matter how lengthy the process with my whittle freaking one gig of memory, and so on and so forth. This is definitely the most fucklng horrific attack I have ever gone through in my entire nearly fucking 55 years of present lifetime human waking existence, BRA!!!!!!!! There will B revenge and retaliation, and when UC it on the news, just remember this motherfucking blog. I tried again and it is totally dead, cannot get past this page that says connection 2 server is whatever and whatever and transfuckinglation, it won’t work. THIS IS A VIOLATION OF MY HUMNAN RIGHTS. THIS IS A VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL RIGHTS, ACLU. THIS IS A VIOLATION OF MY CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS.

Well it now is 6 minutes B4 eleven Monday evening, and a very nice lady from
Comcast Cable walked me through a million steps on the computer while speaking on the telephone. Nothing stopped this wild problem. She at first thought a virus got me, but at the end she diagnosed an overly secure defense system that has blocked internet access totally. She told me that I will have 2 call a local small mom and pop computer place, and that there is a real good one in Woodbury, New Jersey. They can repair it, and should only cost me 20-50 bucks. There is no way this happened, and I still believe this 2B a huge hyper time gigantic Stacey Lattisaw JACK HACK ATTACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Despite this fuck up today the market was only up 3 and a half mother fucking points, I am sure the Phillies were totally crushed however, let me check the fucking sports channel now, BRO. Well they did not score a FULL-EVIL filthy empire at least, my Philadelphia Phillies won by a 6:2 score against the Heinz Gottwald Mets, HA-HA-HA. At least I managed 2 eek out a splitpire, short 4 a split empire. JULIA WHITE the mighty South American MAYAN started all this shit with me with the parallel event after I began breaking out of the HUNTINGTON CURSE, and sent down the song REAL GOOD GIRL 2 the United States Copyright Office in July of 1986. Still, I know the song was heard by her and THAT-FAMILY and from there she feared that I had remembered being hypnotized, and would begin wondering about whether or not I might have children running around after what she did 2 me on the island in 1968.

I tried the computer internet again, NO DICE. It will have 2B taken tomorrow 2 a fucking repair shop 2 get un-hacked. This is a pure family of pure disease. They have destroyed every possible and potential facet and parameter of my entire life. Y am I so important? Y? If my claims of who I am related 2 and this curse being real is not true and real beyond any doubt, than U tell me just what the fucking hell is going on around me 24/7/365.2422. Jane Sleaze Louise Fonda almost got me, but HA-HA, it is 14 past eleven, screw U dip-weeds, big muscles and all. It is now 3 minutes past midfreakingnight on Tuesfreakingday, the 25th of miserable asshole August of screw plow hand and wine ADEG. I am the most motherfucking miserable and picked on human being on the face of this ill and pathetically diseased messed up planet. Let me crash off 2 the Astral Plane where I really am anyway, and shut down this dumb dream here 4 a few hours by mortal waking perspective and reference, and get up and take my compuker tower into a repair shop and get 2 the motherfucking bottom of this nightmare shit, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGNESONIC, SCAN 4 WHOEVER DID THIS 2 ME AND TOTALLY WIPE OUT AND DESTROY THESE GARBAGE SUCKING FILTH BAGS AND ALL LOVED ONES. Go to G-7 open command, use all general and special orders, and max out your gain and all controls against your gain. Your desire key is switching from the J-normal neutral power position over to the I position. On an I to D, A/B tone, phasing punishment sequencing system, empower the crushed and obliterated image object on your freaking transpower block. The tones from the old style phone machine system R now equal 2 the post published successfully prompt on the website of blogger dot com on the internet. G-1133 under G-901, G-13, G-14, under CG-5555, CG-18 and STOP.

No comments: