Wednesday, August 19, 2009

LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR BLOG 20

“LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR, BLOG 20”
10:30 Ante’ Meridian on Wednesday morning, August 19, 2K9
Start Blog:


I am under heavy OTAMMIC WOMO SIEGE, the aerial persecution began just a couple of minutes B4 the opening scum bag bell on Wall Street in Manhattan also known by me sir Prince as DIRTBAGVILLE. The chopper attack started it, and then ever since, constant MILITUFORCE and military scum and all manor of planes and air junk is all over the nearby areas of this house where I unfortunately am residing here in Blueberryville/Hammonton, on 13th Street.

I made an error in my last blog and gave the years that 2 of my extracted and frozen embryos from Mayan Goddess/Queen Julia white, of 1970 and 33. Naturally, I meant 2 say late 1969-AD and then well B4 that, in 1-BC, a distance delay field was used 2 send another batch 2 the World-Lab-sendbacks of Jerusalem that were on mission there establishing the now mighty religion of Christianity. I now can C how wild my claims may sound, but U can C that there is in fact, substance, in all of this no matter how hard U may not wish 2, that is 2 say a bit better, u cannot discredit as proven false, any of what I am telling. U may simply choose a disagreeing point of view, that is always your totally free cherce Archie and all, but what I mean is, read my story, my blogs, most or all of them, and tell me where anything in there can B shown as disprovable and or a total fabrication of truisms. Anyone can look up at a night sky and say how lovely the stars appear. Some know a great deal about just what these stars R. Still, the stars look exactly the same 2 all of us, and 2 neither group, the more and the less knowledgeable, sees them any brighter or more or less lovely than the other group. This may seem as a very simple or even just plain dumb example, but ponder on it, meditate on it, and U will come 2 realize my reasons 4 making my comparison in this way and with this story told. If the HUNTINGTON CURSE did not exist and have its place in total reality, explain 2 me how I can make global financial markets react, countries go 2 war within hours after doing a seemingly unconnected and small event such as leaving 3 cassette tapes on boardwalk benches, and on and on and on and on. I plan 2 make a trip up and try and find cousin Ruth’s relatives, distant as they may B2 me in the cousinly line. Hay, the family I am dealing with and forced 2B living here in fiery hell with, is way more distant cousin wise 2 the great artist MC, yet every time in any way, MC is either played on Dawn’s CD machine, or mentioned by her or mother Ann King or myself, all hell breaks loose at the U know what squared, Gene 2-late Rotten berry. This traveler or ES from somewhere in a place called New Jersey, back here, knows all of this only 2 freaking wehell, BRA!!!!!!!! Let me do another rehash-rote here Karen Simons of Grassi, my ol’ pal and pal of Frank Delpercio, who my business partner, definitely STL, in SPR of Clementon, NJUSAESMWG, rented the actual building from on the road where the famous Clementon Park has been 4 a half century or better now, and where the mighty CVS pharmaceutical chain now has a store there after we went out of business and closed our doors like the Princess Furniture of Eternity Company back early in the nineteen-eighties. STL---(SCYLLA-2-LATE). SPR---(STUDIO PARK RECORDS). But then peeps, all of this happened well B4 the mighty ES or (EXPLORATRONIC-SUPERMIND) MAROLA from 1969, ever discussed two thousand and ten or five or any other year, and pronounced it in a way that seemed weird 2 all those inhabitants only able 2 perceive the sixties at the time. U must learn 2 look at the tiny Colombo clues. Only a man such as this glass eyed nut job who was so lovable, Peter Faulk, and by the way a second cuz 2 the principal of my Haddonfield school, we had lots of EW connections, right down 2 Senator White and his son and my great pal, Michael. Oh, U all think U have heard my story do U. Then pops up another thistle plant right there in the ballpark out of left field when U least think any new stuff is there. I will still say it peeps, al Jolson may say it better and has the name recognition, but I can copy this great and talented yesteryear vocalist, named Al Jolson, BRO. No U ain’t heard nothin’ yet, lads and lassies and Labrador Retrievers. NOTHING. I may not get a larger believing-following, but I still plan on widening the scope of my incredible 50 year tale that basically in this present ME lifetime, began with the horrific double homicide/suicide in Braintree, Massachusetts, by my 2nd cousin, my mother’s- mother’s brother I believe, HERBERT HUNTINGTON, who grew up with many of his family members up in the bay area on the other side of Long Island above Babylon. If I had the teck Roger, 2 retrace him, I would, so he could go on suffering, This would B my only way out, sop please stop asking me if I can do iut right now with today’s dark age science. Forget Jackson, who wants 2 force that tortured bastard 2 relive and re-dream here where he basically was an incredibly miserable and mixed up pathetic man and boy, 24/7. If anyone would B attempted someday by me, it would B cuz HH. Then my life would suddenly shift over 2 normal overnight, the curse on me would B over like a passing thunderstorm, speaking of which, I wish now 2 thank my lovely lightning goddess Diana Arteemis 4 coming around here last night when I so desperately needed her. Thank U my baby blond teen-queen. Yes Colaman, the secret is out about the closet and the anger and the entire thing. Let us no longer pretend that I have not totally unraveled the mysterious life and cosmic plans of Mayan Julia. Maybe your system crashed and collapsed, but the new one that my dad gave me out on the Astral Plane, is holding up real nice, and nobody out here needs 2 know any of the freaking details, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kenny and his “ASTRAL-DAD”, wow, does it really get bigger and wilder than stuff like him and the kid from Quakertown, Pennsylvania in 1963, and Robert McGuire and the Terrorist from India, and on and on ad infinitem? If “this family” was not covering up the reality that all things cycle around and endlessly R doomed 2 repeat in a closed curve infinity, then U tell me just what U think that THEY in fact R doing????????? I am open minded and am all ears, just as long as it is not some simpleton tweet like U’re as not job Mountainpen. Hay, post that, I just laugh and say, “I am the greatest 1986 fish in Huntington Bay”, then I go back in time through ES, and make sure I cover my butt with the United States Copyright Office, by making a silly song up and sending it down 4 copyfreakingright, cut fingers, Magnesonic empowered ice cream, and American Appliance stores refrigerators, all not withstanding, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!! But then, phase 4 Morianity teachings tells us that NOTHING IS NOR CAN B EVER MADE UP. It first simply is there and always was and will B astrally, and then in some linear time order that all individual consciousness produces the MAYA-ILLUSION of a certain date in time, it is being “sent-through” 2 them as THEIR IMAGINATION or some art form of ‘creativity’. Hay like or hate this truth/reality, it changes nothing any more than cancer disappears just because after your annual physical is over and your doctor tells U that U have it, and U hate that truth/reality. Sahwee Chawee. Go enjoy a can of Tunafish, or shellfish, at the risk of angering my big brown eyed Scy, not U Cunesman, all though if I had indeed remained in Quakertown, in most parts of the hyperspace, this would I indeed most likely have become my wife. U really do not wanna get me going Mizz July-12-Eckert-Pharma-Lee with hyperspace and phase 4. It would B just a bit 2 nail biting, and we R not all teens here, in fact I am hoping that filters R blocking most of them, and suggest anyone waiting 4 the legal age 2 come B4 they ever embark on any study of my personal life, or Morianity in general. Caveat Emptor, BRA!!!!!!!

Yesterday, Jane skunkweedfilthdiseaseslime nailed me over and over, morning and afternoon, there was simply no mother stinking fucping escapoe from getting bombarded and pummeled consistently with ones and ones and elevens all over every clock, each time this evil time would spin around, and it does, every single freaking day, 4 TIMES, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BYE-BYE!!!!!!!!! I am all through begging, and all though I am a dog as Yancy Zeranniss, I am not as Mark Wayne Mohr, sorry Scy, no more begging, no m ore silly nine-nineties. It is as over as turning in beds in ancient rooming houses, talk 2 your friends at the Copyright Office, they’ll let U know what I am talking about, yo. Got your note last night Rog, we need 2 talk, BRO. Every time they even think we R gonna meet up in town, SHE massacres me, JW that is, the sex protection expert. And they tell me I am paranoid with grandiose delusions when I can C perfectly how 80 plus percent of the “LAW AND ORDER” show is all taken from parts of my life, and on top of that, would never even have existed if not 4 my interactions with the Camden county Prosecutor’s Office, BRO-GREEN-CURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF BLOG:

No comments: