Friday, August 7, 2009

BLOG THIRTEEN-MMLJ

“LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR, BLOG #13”
5:39 PM Friday evening on 7 August, in 2K9
START OF BLOG:


TOLD U GINA, TOLD U GINA, TOLD U GINA, MARKET UP AND UP AND UP AND UP, WEEK AFTER WEEKM AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK, DAY AFTER DAY AFTER DAY, AND I TOLD ALL OF MY BLOGGING AUDIENCE AS WELL OR (BLOGAUD) 4 SHORT, how’ve U been giant Gina, come C me if U get a chance, here on 13th in Blueberryville. AS LONG AS THEY HAVE ME 2 ENDLESSLY PERSECUTE, THE DOW WILL BE BULLISH AND UP, sand this has been an ongoing nightmare game and personal fucking hell 4 me 4 exactly 23 years now, right coming up on the day. Despite this, my daughter’s system produced another 6 units 4 me playing paper roulette. Many hacks and bugs and worms r in this fucking computer again, there is no beating JULIA WHITE OR HER MILLIONTH FUCKING COUNCIL. I tried and tried other things and other ways, now I plan 2 revert 2 the old plan, General hospital notwithstanding, I PLAN 2 CONTACT FUCKING MAYRY POVICH 4 A DNA TEST. Enough is fucking enough. The word document hacks R all nasty, but the sickest is the fucking with the words hack, playing cute and acting as though I am typing in that I live in an outhouse and 10 other things just as nasty and sick if U study my last posted fucking blog. They think this is all so funny, and do not C the truth that they R nothing but lowlife total scum times ten 2 any rip off power of the Briggbase CULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN THIS FUCKING DISEASE SHORTED OUT THE HOUSE ELECTRICAL SUYSTEM AND STOPPED ME FROM WEATCHING MY TV SHJOW LAST NIGHT, THE ,MARKET GOING WAY UP TODAY WAS A GUARANTEED FUCKING SHOE-IN 4 THIS SQUAT LICKING FILTH.

Any science lab that wants 2 laugh this off and scoff at me, it is U that does not know your onions, not me. I got a message through 2 the residents of TIMELESS SATELLITE, far in the future, it is all real, and this is Y this entire nightmare is all occurring around me. I AM EXPECTING A TRUE FUCKING HELLISH WEEKEND AT MY JOB. I AM THINKING OF ATTEMPTING A MASS MURDER SUICIDE. MY MURDERER IS JULIA WHITE, THE QUEEN OF THE MAYANS. READ MY BOOK FROM 1994, THE PERMISSION BARRIER.

Laugh all U want, but nobody in the entire world can B in their early teens and just come up with a ‘thought’ out of nowhere, 2 build this thing as well as a wild and fantastic method of getting the loot together. I have living witnesses 2 this day that have not yet been murdered by the mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, that would under legal oath B indeed FORCED 2 TESTIUFY that the things I say now R all true, way back in fucking time. These persons named on blogs have no way of explaining what they did 2 me and Y on any normal waking world level, it would literally cause the world 2 totally collapse. So Y DID I think up TS and the wild way of getting 100 meg$ by ninety? Simple VT-TECK SEMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Vely-vely-vely semple Mister John Colorado Henningsen. I DIDN’T. I did not run a phony tape with 2 changed voices in 1979 that brought the mighty DONALD TRUMP from phase 4 Astral reality into this world, and I did not do other things we need not make mention of on this blog 4 right now. So what phase 4 being USED me 2 bring all of this about then, BRA??????????????????????????? This is what blog 14 will really begin delving into, so if anything happens 2 me and I do not get both 2 my job and back home in the moUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrning, successfully and in one freaking ass hoe piece, my murderers have all been previously listed, and they also murdered my hacking ‘other’ mother GRACE MOHR, and my friend DAVID C. ROTH.-------------------------------------END OF BLOG, BRO!!!!!!!! But is this my OTHER MOTHER from Minnesota, USAESMWHG? When I contacted the Social Security Office 2 report this fraud or WHATEVBER, they dismissed it and wanted no parts of it. She is either alive there at nearly 89 years of age 4 the gods only fucking know what reason, or else other even more sinister possibilities R out there in the misty fogs of the Chromwell, with one or 2 gees. The abductions of the millions of kids or however many, now living on my TS, the biological experiments, and take all of this shit and mix it now with THAT-FAMILY and me, and a brand new science needs 2B in vented if this human race wants 2 even think about surviving as they used 2B. None of us R what we were, this world is altering at the speed of fucking light and it is just going past everybody like a sharp knife through hot butter. THAT’S ALL, WHAAA.

No comments: