Thursday, August 20, 2009

BLOG 22

“LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR 22”
Thursday, August 20, 2009, 12:57 post meridian
Start Blog:


I AM UNDER A MAJOR TRUCKING ATTACK FROM THE WOMO DISEASED MILLIONTH COUNCIL, AND NOW ALSO KNOWN AS MJWG, YES ‘HER’ MIGHTY GANG, PEEPS, or whatever the new terms used in 2009 R in all of the modern day cribs, diapers, spoiled bratty babies and all. Get their way on WALL STREET or else, yeah they sure got President BO 2 do their bidding, and ska rue the rest of us little peeps out there. PLANES R ALL OVER ME, THE SAME ONES NOW 4 THE PAST 23 YEARS AND 5 DAYS, NO DIFFERENCE, LONG “WHITE” WINGS AND BLACK TIPS, AND ALL THE OTHERS, THEY NEVER CVHANGE, HOW THEY CAN B STAYING AIRBORURNE AND ALSO REMAIN AIR-WORTHY? Obviously Mickey Loops, they must B able 2 travel in the 4th and the 5th dimensions. They only travel back 2 me in various spots 2 persecute me and then go back 2 their true home and base, the BRIGGBASE. This is on the ASTRAL PLANE. Go 2 a great site or just Google up ECKANKAR, www.eckankarofnj.org/ they R based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The leader is a dude named Harold Klemp. He calls himself the “Living Eck Master”, equivalent 2 saying that he is All mighty God here on this Earth. Chemtrails R all over in-between the clouds today, and a balloon attack hit over the 13th Street home today. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON ALL FUCKING WEEK LONG NOW, FEDERAL MOTHERTRUCKING BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION? Where RU Steve Caruso, landlord of the home I am living here in Stockholm syndrome, and active FBI agent, kind sir? I guess the bureau does not want U near me nor do they wish 2 touch my situation with a 777 parsec pole, bra. Google up chemtrail/contrail, or just go 2 these 2 terrific websites: www.chemtrail-central.com/ and www.chembusters.com/. In any event, this week has been the worst week in a long time 4 these filthy rotten fucping persecutors in my life, controlled and operated by the MJWG, or MAYAN JULIA WHITE GANG. Some people R wondering about now YI was able 2 suddenly pull up a bunch of suppressed memories of a trip I took solo in August of 1968 to Long Island, in Babylon, New York. If U doubt how powerful a good hypnotic trance is, U need 2 study legitimate psychiatry and or ask one that U or one of your peeps knows, as the chances R real good that either u or they, C one of them on a regular basis, this world has gone beyond nuts and crazy, bro. This is also when SHE planted the suggestion 4 me 2 create the great TIMELESS SATELITE. In this part of the hyperspace, I failed 2 accomplish this, but a MAYAN GODDESS from 50,000,000 million years from now lives in the true form of 5 dimensions and is not concerned whether or not the one person in me, is able 2 do it, just so long as one of my infinite number of doppelganger other me’s can pull it off somewhere in unfathomably vast and totally inconceivable hyperspace, bra. When I went back 2 bed last night, more than strange things happened here. Chicky and Marcus totally vanished during this episode that I will tell U about. Only Dawn and Ann and I were physically in this house. Marcus never gopes out with his brother after midnight, never ever, bro. While this was all going down, Dawn and I, while asleep and ‘dreaming” had a wild experience that later on this Mouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurning, both of us remember and were telling each other simultaneously in total shock. This makes FIELD OF DREAMS and IF BUILDING IT, THEY’LL COME look like kids in a freaking sandbox in comparison. We both were in each pother’s dream and it was a total nightmare 4 me, but not 4 Dawn. Suddenly, Angelina Jolie who spell checker program does not recognize, amazing, Brad Pit, Beyonce’ Knowles, Mariah Carey, and her husband Nick Cannon, were all in a room with perhaps a dozen or more other celebrities of less importance, and we were at some private party. Dawn was sober and with only one beer in her, very happy, and having a blast. At the end of this interaction, Angelina drove Dawn all the way home from wherever this party took place, somewhere she thinks it was central Jersey or closer 2 us, perhaps outside of Trenton, but she drove her home. While this party was all happening, Mariah and hubby Nick Cannon came over 2 me along with Beyonce Knowles. Suddenly we were in an adjacent room off of this larger party room. This room was still lit up but quite a bit darker than the party room and only perhaps a quarter of the size as well. Suddenly a small vessel zoomed across this room and landed on the large table sitting at one end of this room. Out popped tiny dudes about 15-18 inches tall and in precise human bodily proportions 2 their heights. They jumped down onto the floor, took pills out of their belts that were 3 times the thickness of normal worn dress belts, and put them into their mouths. Instantly upon doing so, they grew 2 about 8 feet or better, and again, in perfect proportion with the height increase, their bodies followed suit accordingly and grew gargantuan and quite muscular. They all had muscle sleeve jumpsuit outfits on and all their huge powerful intimidating muscles were almost pulsating automatically as a MOGOSP system runs a PC, huh true name Julia. Suddenly Mariah Carey and Beyonce began fighting with them and even were getting the better of these now huge dudes, about a dozen or so of them. After the fight was over, Beyonce was kicking their ribs until they all were spitting blood horrendously. After this, she one by one dragged them outside and literally threw them all into the large outdoor swimming pool, where they all sank and drowned right B4 my very incredibly amazed eyes. I was totally beyond flabbergasted at this entire thing, first, really being at this wild EW party with all of these name recognized peeps, and then second, what occurred with this wild airship in the next room. At this point I followed Carey and Knowles into another area out beyond the outside pool leading 2 a long well lit up hallway, I was aware that it was night time and very dark, poorly lit up around us including the pool area, but now, this very bright hallway I remember distinctly was actually making my eyes ache due 2 the sudden intense brilliance. Suddenly, Dawn and Angelina and Brad were all inside a room that Mariah opened the door 2 and we all entered. A closet there was dark and had curtains in front of it. There was a powerful industrial type of fan blowing from inside of the closet and really whipping up the curtains. At this point Dawn came out of this closet and was laughing so loud I remember thinking these precise words, “First my eyes R hurting, and now Christ, my ears R as well”. She laughed a while and then walked out and into a totally separate area and that was where I no longer saw her again in the interaction. Suddenly all the others in the room were laughing and staring at me, pointing, slapping their thighs, and laughing as though I had a sign on me saying, “Laugh at this clown, he’s a total jerk off”. I did not of course. So after this went on a minute or so, I said very loudly, “What the hell’s so funny everybody”? Then, the room got quiet and my mother appeared out of nowhere and told me how she warned me not 2 ever get involved any further with these people. Then like right out of a scene from freaking “Dark-Shadows”, mom just vanished like a ghost. Then Beyonce took my hand and told me that very soon, things will get better 4 me, and then sort of led me over 2 a door 2 the left of the strange dark closet that I had just witnessed Dawn king exiting out of roaring up a yuk-yuk-storm. When we walked through it, Mariah Carey shouted at me, CU later THAT-BOY. I did not answer and was 2 upset 2 do anything but follow Beyonce Knowles, as she led me gently into another room that connected the first one. We went through a door and it became an area at my work site, a scale office where trucks R weighed. I turned back around and everyone was gone and there was no more room or place where I had been where this party was happening. Suddenly a giant 6 and a half foot brunet with long hair and lovely brown eyes walked up 2 me and said that she is the true owner of the plant. Later on I learned that the year was 2048. She asked me if I liked the little joke she played on me in the late summer of 2009? I replied I did not understand what she meant by that. She then said and I quote her now, “U know, when I told Diana Arteemis 2 play with your lights and make your video recorder clock and calendar move up 2 March 23rd of twenty-thirty”. I asked her what her name was and she told me Betty Anne White was a name that she goes by. She told me not 2 communicate directly with any more hurricanes from my airship back 39 years ago. I told her OK. She went onto tell me that my mother was not able 2 ever tell me the truth about Julia, they threatened 2 abduct me and slowly torture me 2 death immediately should she ever tell. This is Y after the terrorist threat happened 2 me and my mom on August 2 of 1996, my mom went nuts and never was the same after that, all leading 2 her eventual incurable and totally unexplainable medical condition and eventual total demise on the morning of Saturday the 4th of March of two thousand. Then the ME that appeared on my roof at 1102 Robin hill Apartments suddenly appeared along with the car that drove into the place the night after Christmas in 2005 after I had my fatal massive heart attack and died on the job, and was outside the car in my astral body speaking 2 these people that were all talking about the Phillies and the Flyers ball clubs and had a radio on in their car giving some sports news. Then Betty Anne White said 2 me, that she is an Audition and Repertoire executive at a large New York City major recording label, she told me the name but when I woke up from all of this around 9 this morning, I could not pull back which name she said it was where she was employed. She had however told me right B4 this interaction terminated and I will quote her, “Peter Viteritti is still waiting 4 your CD, and I am still waiting 4 my flowers”.

U know how they all say that heaven can wait? Well Peter can go on waiting 4 the CD and Betty Anne can go on waiting 4 the flowers that never will B coming. I am planning on escaping all of this hell and going far off 2 the FIJI ISLANDS within ten days., This blogging will B all over, and U will no longer have me 2 read about, or 2 kick around and hurt. I will B gone and good riddance 2 me and everything, bra. This world can all burn up in the fires of hell. I knew persecution would B bad after an incredible wild astral interaction like this, so incredibly vivid.

END BLOG:

No comments: