Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BLOG 21

“LIFE JOURNAL OF MARK MOHR BLOG 21”
8:06 PM March 23, 2030
Start Blog:


It is interesting that I have less than 15 months now 2 live, oh the freedom of release from prison, how nice the sound. There is only one problem. Some cute ass mother fucker did something this afternoon that caused the same problem 2 occur that happened B4 here at the house. Something tripped off in the electrical box in the basement, but that I suppose is still better than finding a used noose down there and a real swinger dangling from it named cuz Herbert Huntington. Still, it always fascinates me how electrical disturbances effect memories in machines some times and not others, as with all so called psychic and or paranormal events that scoffers or the majority of Planet Earth inhabitants dismiss as lunacy, and even the seasoned believers R yet 2 explain 2 anyone’s satisfaction, the off again and on again switching of things, in other words Y sometimes and not other times, Y so undependable in clearer words. In the case of today’s power interruption, it did not even effect the circuit that ran my VCR/DVD, only the fan and air conditioner in my room was off, not the TV or any of the connected machines, being the recorders and amplifier as well as the Comcast Cable company’s digital cable box. The time display on that is perfect, yet the time on my VCR/DVD machine was reading 2 hours and 24 minutes slow. Actually, it was a bit fast, as even though it said 8:00 as I noticed it B4 beginning this blog, the full date was totally altered when I went into the menu 2 reset the time, and thus I printed out the date and time as of the machine that this blog began. Naturally I reset everything 2 the current real-time, and it is not the mother fucking 23rd day of March, nor is it twenty thirty Misses Marola, very very very funny Callio end thereof on Turner Broadcasting. Al Jolson, take it away, but then I first wish 2 begin with something else B4 getting into what happened shortly after the power interruption attack that is no way normal nor just randomly fucking occurring, and I know this and would bet the lives of my best friends on it, if the stakes were a million bucks, that‘s how fucking positive I am that the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL screwed with me. This something else is that I am really getting away from what the life journal continuation from 1995 was supposed 2 really B all about. I am still doing the BRA and the BRO and the !!!!!!! and the ?????? and all this nonsense. I must stop worrying about who is reading if anybody, any of this. I must take the I DON’T GIVE A RATS SHITTING ASS attitude because this is supposed 2B a journal. Originally around the start of February of 1983, the life journal of MARK MOHR began, and was not called this, it was called “PHONE PROGRAM 1”, and the flip side of the cassette tape was 2. The next following cassette tape was 3 on the “A” side and 4 on the “B” side, and so on and so forth. This is the second time now that my VCR/DVD system has been reset 2 the fucking year 2030, and do not remember if March 23rd was the exact date on that year the other recent time that this happened. I do in fact remember that there indeed was a major significance 2 how far away in minutes from true real time that the clock was reset 2 as a resulting factor of the other electrical fuck up. But shortly after this present electrical malfunction, I took an afternoon nap as alcoholic Dawn was recovering all day and sleeping, from her drunken binge with hubby-Chicky. Every fucking time they fuck with my utilities, it is just about a guaranteed fucking UP DAY 4 THE CHEATED DOW JONES INDUSTRIAL AVERAGE STOCK FUCKING MARKET SYSTEM, THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON NOW FOR 23 YEARS AND 4 DAYS BEGINNING ON AUGUST FUCKING 15TH IN THER FUCKING YEAR OF 1986. U would B angry and cursing on your blogs as well if u were going through this much royal Long Island rip off pain!!!!!! Still as Mister Jolson says it and sings it, U ain’t heard squat. Yes GINA, TOLD U, they got their way again. Still, this is not the major bull shit of this blog and its story and purpose. The electrical thing happened after 3 and B4 the closing HELL BELL on diseased WOMO WALL STREET, Mister Gottwald, Emperor of Germany in much of hyperspace after Hitler fucking defeated the world. This is indeed one of the luckier places in hyperspace. Atlantic City Electric Company repaired the problem at the pole, or they said as much, so explain rationally Y it happened all over again today, go ahead, I love relational logical fucking explanations, it really is the only cure 4 paranoia, so please, help me Billy fucking Swan. Now 4 the what happened about 2 hours and perhaps a half or less later on. I was watching the news or whatever and got suddenly extremely sleepy, as though I had just been drink spiked by a boyfriend and was some knock out chick about 2 get date fucking raped. Anytime someone gets absurdly sleepy 4 no real good apparent reason such as medication or not getting sufficient sleep recently and as long these logical lines, there has 23B a more paranormal occult and or esoteric reason behind it, I don’t give a fuck what the Jack McCoy’s believe, that’s their fucking business, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B4 going on, some diseased MILITUFORCE dirt bag scum sleaze filthy toilet water drinker hit me with some additional death beam 2 hours or so ago, making my throat sore and my nose stuffy and runny and totally fucked up. I never ever get naturally sick. When I am sick, it is the fucking MILLIONTH COUNCIL that illegally violated my human rights and made me get sick, the diseased filthy bastards. Anyway getting back on point, I fell dead ass off into a major fucking deep sleep, and as I start 2 tell U this, the hacking pop up screen shit attack Stacey Lattisaw is beginning, BRA!! Suddenly I felt my heart go into a death arrhythmia and I stopped breathing and eventually died. The next thing I fucking knew was I was trying as hard as I could 2 remain in the great city of SAHASRA DAL KANWAL that is mortally referred 2 by many in colloquial term’s as HEAVEN, and Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle was telling me I had 2 leave the city and have another dream. Suddenly I found myself in a semi waking state and the door opened and Ann King came into my room and said that she had just fixed some dinner 4 me. Dawn was still recovering in her room from her drinking binge. I woke up fully and walked out 2 the kitchen and sat down at the table. Suddenly I learned that I had been retraced again and was a bit off in hyperspace from where I had gone 2 sleep and died. Ed Lynch had not been released from jail, he is in jail and never was released. He most likely is going 2 get between one and 2 years, and is fighting his Meagan’s Law charge that he already was on probation in the first place with, and plead NOT GUILTY in court. Ann said that his probie told her that if he had plead guilty, they were planning on sending him home 2 await a court date 3 parole violation being having and using a computer when he was not permitted 2 do so. This all went down differently in the universe I recently died in. The electrical thing still happened, as this is obviously what made the clock mess up, but explain Y when the TV and DVD/VCR machines never shut off, being on another circuit. I tell electrical engineers and top linemen and foremen my problems and have now 4 more than 20 mucking years, and they do not have a clue what 2 make of any of it, top persons, college degreed, professional knowledgeable people, yet U out here that laugh tat the supernatural and ghost busters stories, U all make me sick 2 my mother ducking diseased guts. Y would people like me B making shit like this up. It is real and happening, and FUCK U.

MARKETS WILL GO ON FLYING FOREVER UP AND UPO AND UP AND UP AS LONG as this sleaze disease has me 2 endlessly fucking persecute and harass, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I do not have one thing better 2 do at 22 past midnight than 2 sit here typing all this shit up and posting it on the mother trucking internet, gimme a cock sucking break ladies and gentlemen. THAT 1970 FAMILY, or perhaps said more accurately now in late August of 2009, JULIA MAYAN WHITE and gang, or (JMWG) 4 an abbreviation, is behind making my life an endless hell. I AM GOOD ENOUGH 2B USED IN ALL OF THIS, GOOD ENOUGH 2B SACRIFICED, SOUND FUCKING FAMILIAR, CHRISTIANS????????? Bye-Bye!!!!!

END BLOG:

No comments: