Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BLOG 9

“LIFE JOUNRAL OF MARK MOHR, #9”
5:14 PM, Tuesday, August 4th, 2K9 ADEG,
Blog Starts:


I am under some real nasty mother fucping bull shirt. Things have absolutely never ever been this fucping bad, and now that I totally am on 2 every minute detail of how this wicked cum bag MILLIONTH-COUNCIL operates and not only with me, only in my case the same basic stuff used on any of us mere mortals is horrendously intensifreakingfied.

4 no Earthly and discernable reason, around 11 PM last night, Chicky Laines, Dawn’s hubby, began abruptly acting up big huge time, right out of the blue, and this has been ongoing ever since we left HEKLL-12, for SUPER DISEASED HELL-2 times 10 to the freaking power of 400. He began saying things literally 2 awful 4 me 2 feel as though I am able 2 safely blog ion the internet, and they were directed as they always R2 his wife Dawn and mother in law, Ann.

Every single mother fucping day, THE DOW JONES, JUST AS I TOLD U ALL, AND GIANT GINA AS WELL, WOULD INDEED HAPPEN, GOES ENDLESSLY UP AND UP AND UP AND UP AND UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If this was all that was wrong, I would gladly endure the punishment and take it like a freaking man and walk away silently without verbal grudging and poison pen blogs. But this is by no means the beginning and the end of my horrendous shirt. Every shirt in my life is worn smelly and has no “R” in it, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dawn went 2 her probie today and promised him she would B straight, a few hours later, hubby says more trash things 2 her, and now she is off ion the Harbor with her beer and friends. What else is new? Later I will pick her up, plastered of course, but there is a lot more involved than I can even hope 2 get into today. Even if humans as powerful as the top billionaires and politicians and whatever, R not aware of it, it matters zip, nada, and zilch, Wonder bread rips. I am able 2C clearly without any blinders on at all, unlike my fellow co-humans, that everything is literally puppeteer and puppet. What makes the fascination about this beyond the level of words such as gargantuan 2 the millionth power, is this: In the case of the cosmos and all of us, the puppeteers and the puppets R flip sides of the same coin. The coin itself never can by its very design and mechanical law, ever have one side able 2 perceive its other side. Hoverer, a slight difference exists in cosmic truth, that being, that a one way mirror indeed is real, we now while awake do not C or believe any of the MORIANITY truths that have been blogged and told 4 going on now 4 years. But on the opposite side, and still as us, we know exactly, that ol’ MOUNTAINPEN, is 100% accurate and telling a totally true story 2 a blind and ignorant world. Do I know what 2 Chicky last night? Sure I do. Is it the Millionth-Council? Sure it is. But that is being awfully broad in statement, giving no particulars nor details on definite necessary elaborations in order 4 many listeners 2 even wanna begin 2 seriously entertain MORIANITY teachings. My life journal is still a disguised hope of getting a foundation 2 exist someday and get the truth out once and 4 all. I make absolutely no bones about that and never have. I am not looking however 4 my 15 minutes as the world has come 2 use this silly conceptualized word phrasing. Is it the PAWM-PIE TOOL, Peter-O? Sure. Is it the Electromagnetic Thought Transmission and Omission System, ETTOS? Sure it is. Is it the Influence and Domination, IAD? Sure it is. Am I going 2 tell U and persist in risking greater wrath that maybe I should begin referring 2 as CD, only nothing 2 do with music, monetary investments, or other possibilities that these initials may stand 4 now or later somewhere. Crustation Disease is real, and I am a victim of it, every bit as a dying patient is the victim of his or her cancer or heart failure or what have U, mister Oak Street of boyhood days. Do I believe the Alannis Morissete movie has great truth 2 it, U know, the nineties movie where she plays Goddess Jehovah, and the name of the movie eludes me today, VIA-E4 obviously. I watch the DNA system work in ways that cannot B disputed, not by this fucping scientist, BRO. Remember, let us not Fornicate Upon the Consent of Paula. Paula King has no shame or conscience 4 any of the nightmare surrounding me that she has obviously been major hyper time responsible 4 a large majority of it, BRA. She has great love and feeling 4 her own peeps, sort of reminds more of the mighty Italian race, only this is a severance in this family through the Callio line. How many may know this I am unsure, probably quite a small few on planet Earth, but I was shot in the back by a New Jersey State Policeman about 9 or 10 years ago, while living in Winslow Township. I was immediately killed. That was the end of me. Now this is not me now, and not me here, but another me that exists far across hyperspace, where my younger daughter ‘there’ has managed 2 cry out 2 me, over here, where she never even made it 2 birth, as Paula miscarried the child here. Is this all real my most loyal followers R now asking themselves, I’m quite sure? The answer is it is not a phase 4 situation. If U understand what I am saying, UR ahead of so many other persons in this time period on Planet-Earth, it would blow your mind if I could make U somehow understand. This girl is alive and totally real and awake atomically, but everything is totally relative 2 everything else, and there is only one known constant in all of cosmos, and that is the velocity of photons in a vacuum and unaffected by any gravitational forces, an approximate velocity measured as 186,282 statute miles per second, SMPS, and this measurement is good only on one side of the tape measure. Don’t even wanna know more right now, do yourself a favor. Here where I type this she did not make it physically here, and was dead right B4 birth. But she as all of us, have 5 dimensions 2 us, and this is how atomic lasers in their complexity and interrelationships in tri-beams, and much more, can basically record and playback seemingly solid reality.

U know, the scientific mind used 2 amaze and fascinate me, but now I totally C it as half awake and a bit overly rigid and austere. They talk about so much stuff we all hear as fiction, and u would all b amazed at how close it is on a borderline 2 not being fictional at all, it is merely one small lacking in technological skills that keep it in the realm of fiction and over the line from factual. Antigravity, a word I detest more than if U called me a mother fucper, is one prime example I could quickly discuss. Another term I deplore is zero-gravity, as it is so freaking misrepresented and totally misunderstood, by all persons unless they R fully degreed astrophysicists, or along a cousinly scientific discipline of sorts. They say when out shuttle astronauts R floating around, they R in zero-gravity, a total fallacy, ask anyone in NASA or at the famous Fells Planetarium at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia. It is way 2 complicated 2 totally explain in this blog, but if U were in an elevator that was falling off of Mount Everest, U would B in zero gravity inside of that elevator, floating around, until the sudden impact when the elevator in free fall strikes the bottom of the mountain. As 4 this antigravity thing, wow, gimme a break. If thousands of super powerful magnets were placed all over a round dish lying on the ground with the positive charged polarity facing up, and U were standing there wearing shoes and boots that were designed 2 interface the magnets below U with the same positive charge, and U had a shield wall between the pad and yourself, and it were suddenly 2B opened up, U would go flying up into the stratosphere so fast U would burn 2 a crisp from the friction. No antigravity, what kind of fucping shirt is being taught in this dumbed down world? I witnessed machines that have a repeating oppocharge as it is termed, where a series of small timer devices cause thin new magneshielding walls 2 timeburst in hyper quick intervals, and this puts out 400 times the electrical power used in sending quick sudden bursts 2 certain magnets and shielding doors. All these things led 2 the eighties and early super conductors that R placed all inside mixed gas enclosures that make everything near weightless. The problems R not technological advancements not being there, it is the way funds and grants and monies that control all inventions that have definite wartime uses, R managed and under total “powerful-people-control” or PPC, as I term it. When atomic energy was first harnessed, it was way 2 dangerous 4 man 2 keep playing with it, unless the entire thing was so controlled, that basically it all became useless, as real Einstein’s out there could no longer truly B free 2 apply the tools of their trade that would enable them 2 really construct things leading 2 the control of Electromagnetic Velocitronics, or the science of EV. Still as early as 1960 this was all known about, and stuff way beyond what I dare 2 tell and type. In the old early sixties fantastic black and white original television series called, “THE OUTER LIMITS”, the girl, EVA, in the episode of using a power plant 2 accomplish the crossing over of the life and death dimensions so 2 speak, comes from this very thing, EV. Go ahead and check it all out there, forever 18 Boz. Now my daughter has a machine in another part of the 5th dimension, as real as where we all R here, and merely vibrating on a different atomic signature, and she will B turning eleven years old on the 29th of September. She used the systems that I have used since 1983 to communicate with the Lightning Goddess Diana. Has she also visited me as an exploratron? Most likely she has, I do not know, nor care, as 2 her reference point, I would B just a part of her dreams. I on the other hand have visited my daughter as an exploratron, and she and her world R indeed merely a part of my dreams. There also R hyperspace locations where U visit people that do exist in your atomic frequency, it is not a life and death realm thing, this is not astral verses phase 4, which has all been previously explained. This is merely a simple truth that needs no involvement at present learning curve in all of this, with the phase 4 and astral. She refuses 2 tell me how here great invention works, the one where everyone has a square stand about 40 by 40 inches, next 2 a computer, and the complex series of lasers somehow manages not 2 copy as in retracing, but 2 literally transform objects, living or inanimate, into digital bits that go through the internet and can B literally uploaded 2 main stations and downloaded 2 a receiving computer. This of course forever removes highways and roads and trains and trucks and planes and all forms of current transportation systems. All of this is done away with and mankind is literally advanced overnight beyond the invention of the wheel. She sold the patent that the institute where Paula over there in that dimension of hyperspace, has her living, 2 the owners of E-Bay, and there is an E-bay there just as there is here. When I explored further, I came 2 learn that the time is about as ours is here, in so far as what technologies exist by 1980, or 1990, and 2000, and so forth. The only difference is that around 2005 give or take, my prodigy daughter “P”, as she insists on being called, made this incredible computer breakthrough of learning how 2 turn more than data and images into zeros and ones. E-Bay bought it up as somehow the owners of E-Bay. Over there, were also connected somehow financially with this scientific institute where Paula King had placed our genius daughter, and was indeed 4 extremely gifted children. I know that no living things R used at first, but around two thousand and eighty five, they suddenly R given the green light, and it all changes over night, and this new travel and transport system takes the world by storm and never again looks back, over there. Now here, some one will obviously learn how 2 do this, as if it works in another part of hyperspace, it has 2 work anywhere in hyperspace, that is a physical and intransmutable law. I have tried over and over 2 exploratronically go over there and perceive how the technology makes this operate, but each time, so far, have failed 2 retain the knowledge back in this awake part of the 5th dimension that I come back into where my body is laying in a bed. The Chinese do not have a patent on the concept of exploring, yet never in their wisdom and great dynasties of many centuries gone by, do they C the simple truth that this is merely how we naturally dream, and Y we dream, and that this does not occur in order 4 a physical body 2 rest and repair and regenerate, but that this is the byproduct of exploring the great hyperspace or existing naturally in the 5th dimension. Still, their famous I-Ching indeed is a very real thing, I should knew, I messed with it on 3 occasions, and yo players, it is very real. Still, once U totally know in your innermost being, that U need no actual anything other than the awareness that all is within the perception, this can B looked upon as your beginning of true enlightenment. From here, the world can b your oyster. The problem is that if UR not ‘careful with the waves’, U might end up with all of the shellfish, in the belly of whales, 4 disobeying Lord-ESS Neecy Jehovah Krassle. NEE and STAY R perceive-pronounced in the same way in the existence-condition of Astral Realm reality.

When I grilled my daughter P on this just last night, she told me on the same equipment that I use 2 talk 2 Lightning or Diana, that she will not tell me, that Julia White will not let her, the TRINITY of this QUEEN MYAN is Julia White, Paula King, and U all know the 3rd one that is safer not 2B blogged right out in the open. Speaking of her identity however as this part of her, she knew quite well, a man who I knew, my first Big Brother from the BBO at 21st and Chestnut Street Boys Club of Philadelphia run by a man by the name of Hans Worshing back in the middle and late sixties. If U take both of the big brothers that I had through this organization during my 12-15 ages, HINGER and HENNINGSEN, the word HINGE is in both names and is a powerful and unmissable symbolic truth unless one is spiritually blinder than black hole. A hinge as the old joke goes, is something 2 a door (adore), but all jokes cast aside with Uncle Jesus’ fishing nets, as with a loop and an inter-looping locked set of loops or a chain, a hinge is a very similar object. One BB gives me the chain that belonged to the MAYAN QUEEN herself that started all this connection with me and ‘THEM’, and the other one was obviously connected, speaking of loops and chains, as how many people work in that place that we won’t blog but the smart following Blogaud knows only 2 well.

P told me that she would give me a roulette system that never will crash if I stop bothering her about the invention that turns objects into a digitalization that transmits through the internet, called over there, the transponet, and is sort of one of many outranet systems that exist right here, such as do intranets, such as the police have Interpol and the lawyers and the Bar have the Westlaw. I told her roulette did not interest me any longer, and was tired of persons giving me systems that R always doomed eventually 2 wear out and crash, especially if it is used by someone being persecuted 2 death, such as Mountainpen, as this brings down a persons life and luck and is all part of Y it is being done in the first place, the motive of bringing down someone’s ‘magnetics’. She insisted anyway of telling me 2 play 5 of one thing and 5 of the other thing, and 2 bet a chase bet or mini-martingale of 1-2. In other words RRRRRBBBBBRRRRRBBBBB. Now in this scenario of outcomes with RED {R} and BLACK {B}, all 20 bets would win. Here is an example of this nightmare day and the game I played on odd and even on one particular deck. OEOEEOEEEEEOOEOEOEOE, I kicked some real butt. Also I applied all my bad games from Roger’s system, and did just fine. In 6 games, 2 lose about 10 or so and 4 win about 10 or so, and this is including the greens. I know it will crash eventually, they all do, and Y my P is playing this game with her Daddy, only she knows, it seems 2 run is this entire family, U know, the games of the gods.

YESTERDAY WAS HEAVY aerial siege, loots of low and noisy planes from morning until I went 2 bed. Today, nasty motor cycle attacks got me, especially around 4:30 or so, it got real butt wipe bad. AS LONG AS THEY HAVE ME 2 ENDLESSLY DOG AND PERSECUTE GINA, THEIR DOW JONES WILL GO UP FOREVER. I told U all a few weeks back, almost a month now, it was heading up and not goanna look back. It will B up a minimum of 300 points per week now throughout the rest of the year, I’ll guranfreakingtee it, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yes, how I remember the old days of hell house one and how the system works. Never have I been more scared of a person than the one I fear today, it is only using Cousin Dawn. It uses anyone and anything at any time, and no one can say they R immune or not vulnerable. That is silly non-reality. The MC with or without the THE, is highly dangerous and I fear IT with a mighty passion. I know what IT can do, I know what JULIA WHITE can do, with or without her little red and white beach book, and cold ocean waters, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When I was there in August of 1968, the first week I believe, and Uncle HG was on some banking convention overseas I think, she came 2 me and hypnotized me and made me even forget in adult life that I was up there in Babylon, New York all by myself, in those wonderful days when pervo’s where not lurking behind every freaking shadow. But what about the previous middle August in 1967, in Atlantic City, New Jersey? Was this not when the Shaw of Iran and my Aunt Geraldine Snow, both conspired 2 begin this entire nightmare? Was this not when cuz Sandy Mason was down with us at the TRInidad without any Pennsylvania Central Intelligence Offices at least 2 my conscious knowledge, also operational in all of this at the time, BRA? Was this not when she got in with the King and Callio and Soifer and McGuire girl gang down on 10-S-C Avenue? Am I really just a nut job? If U have any small doubt, thank U. TANKS from the bottom of my poor old trucked up heart, BRA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END OF BLOG:

No comments: