Wednesday, January 27, 2010

the 500 million dollar payoff and all the mess behind it, still ongoing at dad's treasure coast of Flagler's Florida

Things R real bad, real fucking bad. As U know, I can only say short bursts, but lots of short TRS bangs and booms WILL indeed B heard resounding 4 a long time until they can kill me and b done with it. This is all out thermofuckingnuclear war BRO. A chopper was right over my vehicle as I came over here 2 the library at 11:17 AM, right at tthe interfreakingsection of Orange Avenue and US highway 1. A black apache looking bird, did not look like anything i wanted 2 motherfucking play around with, and if they DO wanna play, a huge massive death quake is indeed right aroyund the corner, so keep being cute. Some fucking dirt ball pile of scum got into my residense and shut down my hot water, and went I went 2 get my morning shower, I guess McGuire and his gang of criminal puss eating maggot lappers had a good laugh on me. Now, anyone getting in, iunauthorized, will set off an instant alarm directly with the fort Pierce Police department. My nabe Danny, and the maintenance dude, used 2 own a night club and knows a lot of bouncers and hi-tek persons who install wild things, come on back now and try something, pig MICK-GEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! These dirt holes burned down a home in Massapeaqua Long Island a long time ago, and then members of the family wonder Y my family was a bit pissed off. UC, I did not have all of this information a ear and 2 years back, time indeed tells lots of hidden truths, so where R your kids when U don't know where they R? Well, sometimes not at all where U think, but now they all R grown up, so harping on this is mewaningless as an umbrella on a sunny fucking day.

Thought I was coming clean and telling my mom the truth in moorestown, anbd here i was not telling it, but through no fault of my own, huh, Millie Vanilli? Give me ten cents 4 everything this wild clan of garbage is mixed up with, right down 2 the great Henry Glaggler, Donald Trump, and many mnore nonblog names, and I will b able 2 get off disability 4 freaking life and retire as a king, but then, who wants that, knowing what I do, BRAH????

I had a major interaction last night, I was back in time and transdimensionally working in another recording studio, still, RPL, just another RPL.Dawn was the boss and owner, and horrendius shit was ongoing, unbloggable shit. I totally knew who i was, where I was, altered in spacetime and atomic frequency, and totally lucid and aware. In a prior interaction, donald trump insisted that i catch his new APPRENTICE shows coming soon, it is urgent IC them, and that the number 20 has some huge significance about it all, gee really, Trumpie, the number of the BRIPER, the MAYAN secrets R 2 major and just totally nonbloggs 4 the time fucking being. Even DS admitted on her BIO show that she knew she had demos out somewhere, it is all on the videotapes. Mom said after I thought I was coming clean about the later learned Mister Rowan and his crudbag Insuctogerm, that she might just tell me a bigger secret somedday and gave me a very nasty smerky smile that i did not like one bit, and could not get more out of her on this then or ever, and hated it at levels of passion not tellable. Mischievousness and practical jokes and secrets, TOOLS OF SATAN THE DEVIL, GAWNUM them, both R very compatible, the bible even agrees, SATAN and THE-DEVIL. Sure, I met Bob Patt at the Medical esearch institute in 1983 while choking 2 death in Atco, he was the janitor of the joint, in fact he was doing the position that I was doing back in 1982. Mayor of Krassleville my ass, there is more happening around my nightmare story than 1000 religions and planet Earths could ever B able 2 properly handle, if not, YR so many people following me and stalking me and persecuting me 2 death year in and year out 4 three straight decades, BRR?????

The hexnumber i meant 2 type in blogs ago regarding branchdodes of the GAWNUM, was 57689135. If less than 8 full digits pop up on your calculator, add zeros onto the right until 8 fulkl digits r indeed there, and just ignore the decimal point always. Never work beyond one root at atime, seeing if any remaining digit down the way works into a branchcode, and after the final 3 digits, that is the end.

Every day, I make between 3 and 20 units on average playing paper roulette, this has been ongoing now 4 about 3 or 4 months, they cannot break me now, BRO.

As 4 the Flagler Beach interactions back in New Jersey all throughout mi growing up life, yeah, here it is, big as day, all real and right here, BRO. Trump, Karge, Callio, names U al know, they all had interconnected business dealings in one way or another and at one time or another somewhere over the past 100 years.

Tri-Trinity-Trinidad, Trinitrail, the 3 is so magical words fail me, as does time as well. 3X3 is 9. 9X9 is 81. 81X81 is 6561, the possible maximum of GAWNUM compatiple match-ups, but look again at theis incredible number, the stock market bottomed out a year ago or so at right around here, and take away the first digit and what is left but the road of the Egg Harbor Detention Center where my Hyperspace daughter is currently doing a 3-9 serve there 4 avenging her daddy's death, mine. That is YI am over here now, BRO, like DUH, at any freaking color. Then there was the Medical Office that the Medical Family sent me 2 4 my kidnapping experience, at 65, Middle road, in Clamonton-shellfish, blue Jerksey, where the greatest fish in the pen made good his final escape, i broke free of U now Scylla, live with it big girl!!!!!!!!!!

Bob, his girlfriend, the Movcom, do not get me going, as time will never permit in the near future, me telling U any of the stuff that i now totally know 2B true. Mom is the souless one Dawn, not me, I could never ever do something like this 2 someone, anyone, and noimy own flesh and blood. Still the laws of certain magical areas R in place 4 powerful reasons, and so is the MOVING COMPOUND, I was wro ng, looks like, time travel using this great device, might just B quite real after-all, jury still out, as i know parlor tricks of the enemy R many and major!!!!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: