Wednesday, January 6, 2010

chapter 7, daddy's treasure coast, Mountainpen lives on

Subtitled---GLAD UR SO HAPPY, MARILYNNE--WELCOME 2 INFINITY, HOPE U LOVE IT SO:


Nasty MILITUFORCE siege bagan at shortly past noon today, all hell 4 me, sky persecution is major, with chemtrailing and many crash low level proivate type small and loud planes flying directly over my residence.

Everything that I try and do goes totally wrong. I have 2 literally cry and scream and work 10 times harder than all those around me just 2 hopefully accomplish a third of what they all expect and deserve out of what is rightfully any of ours in the first place.

Chemtrail poisoning is causiong heart fuck ups and painful bowel fuck ups as well. Hope this doiseased bunch of fucking pure pulke is happy harassing me 4 fifty five straight years now, must make all of U feel like such gigantic heros. In time, MAGGIE will kick in with a huge terrifying counter strike, it is all a matter of time, I seem 2B destined 2 learn much more from personal encounters with so many recording artists, this last statement comes from a sixties biggie, old Billy.

Project name or codename in the black opos NSA file in many universes of hyperspace is called, PEDNAM-POISONING, from words, PERSONAL DNA MATCHING POISONING.

Last night I slept quite well, until almodst 8 this morning, when suddenly I am in the middle of a terrifying experience. I am living after the knock on the door that was 2 come in the wakeful world in just minutes, I lived the entire thing B4 it occured in this waking part of my being, but U don't need 2 know the details, other than an old man,m very nasty and mean owned a row type city home where my car somehow drove itself onto his lawn and stopped dead, and as I went 2 knock on his door, he came out cursing at me and calling me horrendous names and then popped my trunk witrh some burgler tool, and low and behold, I HAD AN OTAMMITE device inside it. Dig that, ROG!!!!!!!!!!!!! But this is just the start of things. Let me move on with a topic that is similar. Any master claiming that they have the universal and only way 4 all of us 2 know or experience truth is a fucking piure liar and is deluded or one of these. Am I calling HER a liar, the All Mighty Goddess of the great bible, well if she lies 2 me, then yes. The law of attraction is total bull shit. It operates on the consious mind in an energy, it operates on the truer U and me unconsiously in a matter world that comes from dividing the energy spirit world atomically by the square of the constant or C squared. The VOID or EWI, same exact thing, makes more sense than anything ever explained 2 any of U and U all know it. My proofs of this and the resulting factors of god games and distractions 2 avoid thinking about true never ending existence and interaction or else none but awareness inside a void, not a word describable thing, believe me, but the proof has been given, it is beyond any other proof, I said in LOIS FOCA, "Then one day 2 late, he'll come looking 4 me, and she answered me back agreeing that yes, "IT is 2 LATE", by the time I get the message, but she knew this site was here as a little tike on a train, I do not know how much time the library can give me 2 tell U all the story today, I must B brief and tell a partial story only 4 right now.

The times that I dreamed I was running 4 aq light and it would not vcome on, and then it finally did as in time I realy woke up, I did not REALLY wake up, I was bull fucking sghitted into believing that the light fiinally fgoing on was because I was now back awake, so I chose 2 remain in a new universe, this is serious major fucking bull shit, don't laugh. Sarah at schooll, watergate, the next week up on the Island, all of it, wormholes, a huge thing all resulted, U need 2 know this all today but the time is running out.

Do not play with dreaming inside dreaming, b warned now by a real person who wants 2 go back 2 a real and normal life. U cannot, not once U enter the real disastetr zone. As 4 the train, yes, I was told 2 come here one dark night in Atlantic city by a KING, Little-A, the Imperials, he told me this, and more, u need 2 know all about this later on. I came here all right, and someone saw my lap tap and this site as a little kid, and *I know she blocked this unbtil aroun oh-2, and then remembered, I know this, ecxploratronics CAN indeed drive us nuts and bonkers. I will tell so much more later on by the weekend.

End Transmission:

No comments: