Friday, January 29, 2010

UR the cruelest family in the universe, U know who UR

They R total diseased monsters and will not leave me alone, letters of threats and intimidatkons R coming over and over, today I must cancxel an appontment that was important 2 me, and head over 2 the Fort Pierce Police 2 get the future Pop and Press going nuts, a huge restraining order against an entire large extended and extremely powerful family. Hay, it is just A PIECE OF PAPER, I KNOW THIS, THEY WILL NEVER RELEASE ME, THAT SONG IN 1997 TELLS IT ALL, AND SO DOES THE FDACT THAT THE LETTERS BEGAN ON THE 14TH OF THIS MONTH, AND JUST DAYS b4 THIS, CUZ m WAS HERE IN THEIR AREA, AND ANN'S LAST LETTER TELLS ME THAT MY PROBLEMS WILL B GETTING WORSE, i KNOEW WHAT SHE MEANS, ESHE SPECIFICELLY BUT VERY CLEVERLY MENTIONS HER POSAWERFUL FRIENDS IN ATLANTIC CITY FROM MAYOR WHWELON RIGHT ON DOWN THE LONE, THERE r MANY, mCg ALL READY STRUCK, AS u KNOW, IT ALL REALLY BEGAN WITH THE VAN THAT SPOTTED ME HERE, FROM UP IN NEW YORK, SHE SAID, "it was easy 4 us 2 find U in Florida", there really is no escape from this, and B4 it is all done, Diana and the bridge will B not only yesterday's news, but a kid in a sand box next 2 this awful tale of hell and woe. Sorry about the capital letters, have no time 2 change errors, lots 2 tell U, may not B alive 2 much longer, and i have 00000 faith in the American Criminal Justice System.

UNITAWF is the name I should have been describing this clan of pure garbage, all along, they all have powers beyond words, and work AS A UNIT, i know this absolutely. Let me quickly show U what I mean, and when it is post time, i will do Cruelest Family in Universe, blog B, and post again, I will stay here until i leave 4 the police station, do not expect 2 live all that much loinger, these rats WILL eliminate me if I do not cooprerate with them, WHAT HAVE U DONE 2 ME, Edward Himacane Lynch Bennett??????????? This is a mess this time anbd there in no way out of this one, even retarded me knows this all 2 fucking well. OK, powers, first, there is Callio, she made me forget what I asked her about the spelling of her last name over the phone that Februday day at McGuire's bar, B4I even got off 10-SC Avenue. Then she sent my mom a powerful INTERACTION, (dream) where she wanted 2 but a property from her on Long Beach Island and was insisting on it and offering her 20 thousand dollars 4 it. Mom woke up so startled, she actually shit her mother fucking self. Then McGuire and his magiucal wormhole, his ability 2 render himself invisible while the camera still shows him glaring down over our car, ed's and mine, that day, also there on that putrid 10SC Avenue, in shit ass Atlantic City. Paula King and her fgiving me that incredible dream on the night of early 12 July in 1997 with the cigar chucking, again, where else but 10SC Avenue, shock, shock, her dad, John the Flagler of Atlantic city Parking lots, he just absolutely knew the casinbos were coming, and then MC, she told Harborfields, polietely, screw U, I do not your education, I KNOW all ready, who I am goon B, wow, is this fucking true awesome total supernatural power, or what, pray tell me world? Themn her cuz took me on a road trip in an interaction and showed me the winning World Series Philadelphia Parade back in 2008, only it was about 6 weeks B4 this event took place. As 4 MC, that was IMHO, the great Ron Wirtz plane in front diversion trick, and no one was ever thinking of looking in their rear view mirror, no, this kept those loke me concentrating totally on the great celebrated member of this huge clamy clan I now call the UNITAWF. It fuctions as a powerfully effective and impregnible UNIT,they R clever and cunning, and quite despicible. Then Levy going from basically an unknown lifeguard and small time Emergency Management director 2 Mayor of the greatest resort city on this planet. This all happened in the short span of time between the first day that we met on the Atlantic City beaches, and a few years ahead when they ran him indeed 4 MAYOR, and he won.

Jesus did finish the parable about the nman that had 2 sons, it just never made it into the mighty BOOK of the first BEACH, by the Sea of gallilee. After this mess was all straightened out about the prodical son, then he goes on 2 say that the man had younger brothers, and the 2nd younger one, Barthalgus, went onto have a sixty-first grandson, many centuries later, named 4 his favorite desciple, Mark. He will have a horrific night,mare life in this world beyond any attempt 2 describe it. As much as he would want 2 rid himself of the CHAINCROSS around his neck, and even MI taking it from him in a powerful rrip onto the reat spirit worlds (ASTRAL-PLANE), alas, he never could lose his cosmic copy that forever remained imprinted and surrounded, all over and around him. When I revisited him 10 and a half years later 2 sing 2 him and console hhim, reminding him there will never B a time where we R not happy together at that special place, all he kept saying 2 me over and over was Anthony Zenun will stop us, over and over, he repeated this, thge dude of Alpha and Omega. The club, Haddonwood is there 2 this day, with the great town built up huge time all around it, but there sits this warp place, the authorities in the military scared 2 death 2 know what ever 2 do with it, so it remains just locked away and endlessly forgotten. I never came 2C the man in the swimming pool there and Tony Zenun, at the same time, only when big Tony was away on business trips, would he just POP UP and b there. But on the other side of that lake behind the jogging trail, should U dive into it, is a winding road into a mysterious zone known as KRASSLEVILLE. A--nthony Z--enun, A--lpha and O--mega, makes good sense 2 me.

Wish my moms other cuz was here 2 help me, all of OLDER Hollywood knows of her, Maud Huntington, she married a mister Benjamin, and was a very famous reader of plays in those older first days of tinsel town. She could C color fields of enbergy that surround all of us, psychics call them auras, quantum phycisists know this has 2 do with the EM spectrum. One day early in 1996, i told Tony Zenun I was thinking of doing myself in. I never say anyone in my life, after saying this 2 them, EVER, get that angry, it was literally a stop-the-presses deal. No, he wanted all this 2 go down, and still lots more pain 4 me, forever and fucking ever, huh Mister Krassle All Mighty?

Sam said 2 me back at Highview apartments, who is the giant goddess who was over with U, he insisted Paula stayed 20 minutes, so Y do I not remember these 20 minutes, Doctor Rogers, and RU all related 2 Collingswood Mister wolf, and have the complex that Macy's shrink told Alfred about regarding those who had desires 2 dress up as Santa Claus and do good? Very interesting now matter how U wonder about this all, huh, at any color and ceramic?

There is a lot of very good and very bad news, much more bad news is coming within an hour or 2, bthe good news is that 4 right this minute, i will not B tyoing in any more BAD NEWS, so throw no shoes at me please, TANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END TRAN:

No comments: