Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BA-BA-BA---BUM, THERE IS NO ESCAPE IN MD-MI

1500 miles and all that has happened is hell beyond imagination, and no escape from THAT FAMILY. Later today, I am calling John Judy at the Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office 2 report threats and intimidations received by United States mail.

Is part of this reason because of what happened dieectly following my choking attack in Atco, or did it begin even further back? After all the choking was June 4 of '83, and the LOIS FOCA interaction was rounghly 3 years earlier, right 2 the mother fucking very stinking rotten day.

Well, it seems that since they wanted 2 make yesterday the most horrible day yet 4 me here in cunt lappoing Florida, i need 2 now retaliate by telling even more, and going a little further, if necessary, maybe 3 times, the proof that all of us R the same, will B known 2 the world, afterall, i will swear in court that 2 rock stars on 2 different ocassionsk, picked at my trash, MY TRASH, little nobody me, and it happened, NO BULL SHIT. First I went 2 get my mail, and this was worse than anything Nepjup ever did, it was a major threatening and horrible letter from the mighty QUEEN KING. Then I learn that the system DENIED my application 4 medicaid and food stamps, and it is the fault of my ex employer, ALLIED BARTON SECURITY, who is refusing 2 cooperate by filling out a very short and simple form known as a loss of income form. I had 2 reapply and send a fax staement under a voluntary oath sworn 2B true, and explain this and request they reopen my case. If I am denied my rightful bennies through this no fault of my own situation, the peeps at the local office, will help me write, and send a complaint letter, straight 2 the Governor of florida. I sat on my eyeglasses, and 33 other things all went wrong, it was a horrendous motherfucking day yesterday and this is putting it very eel politely, Donna Patterson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, your brother Bob loves underaged girls, and is scared 2 death of city goverenment, only he never told me the city, he lied and said itr wsas on the mortal world, and called Camden, New Jersey. Now we all know better, huh, Neckbites? We know it was really KRASSLEVILLE, do we not-MLA-White?

The geneius janitor of the Medical Institute that researched cancer, in Camden, New Jersey, where poor old Jim gut a nasty gut cut out over at the city high school, only he exaggewrated this a bit, and i went along with it in my 1984 song project, "What's Wrong". Yeah, Mizz underaged Noonan, U and your clan from the Trenton, New Jersey area, and Karges direct cousins from down the block from the printing plant next door 2 the cops, it all fits, right down 2 the sluts that came down and sat next 2 me flirting with me that hot early august day, buzzing about the Miss Teen america contest, shades of Grant O'neil and Exploratron Marola, i presume, stanley livingston???? Yeah, the GAWNUM said that yesterday was 100% 4 me and the date, but this is not necessarily as I have come 2 learn all 2 damn often, a positive, it can b either way, just that it is big hyper time compatible 4 me and the date, IE, major shit of some kind, b it goor or bad, is gonna strike like lightning and Nei Regan's bratty little daughter in 1985, huh Neil, no "O"??????? Say hi 2 the bigger version of the beauty queen 4 me, BRO.

Marilynne Hughes is so fucking right, major feelings tell it all, and all weekend I fought a bout of huge depression that had no logical source, just came the fucking shit on me like worms on dead corpses. UC, the great MAYANS had their bad days also, very bad ones, and NO CURLS, they must have obviously caled their real bad ones, DOTBARS. No, Bob Patt's city that he feared was worse than a million human waking world NSA bunches of stench. His fear face told the story as words never could, BRAH!!!!!! Mayans had different strength levels of woreds and titles used by us now in this so-called civilized world, such as Lord-Mayor, or just MAYOR. This was not the position of some average small time politician, huh Harold Camping plus one revolution, DUH, and color me any damn color U want, U horrible washcloth family of fear and intimidation. How do u live with yourselves. My north-cuz told me U were very not so nice that night, Sky, I can believe that, Curley. I had 2 work, could not C it go down. The Shaw of Iran picked some wild american families 2 befriend, huh Sky?

Weather has made all kinds of records, SINCE I CAME HERE 2 THIS AREA, my maintenance guy informed me the other day. Every time it goes from very hot 2 vewry cold, or the other way around, yes indeed, mi life also goes from one way 2 another, and always down the fucking tubes at C SQ. Yes Pedersen Mountainman, u know your artist amantha and her mom live just doen the road from the great Rown and his big powerful INCUCTATHERM plant, yeah, fire, islands, mountains, and please spare me the drinks, she gets dangerous enough without sipping on that, and she would love the taste of it.

All cases of abductions, those victimized by it should read name books, and C4 themselves how this huge astral world family is experimenting with so much, and that this is all Y we have after waking freezes, so many interactions and or experiences of being disected, cut, messed with on medical tables, or being forced 2 engage in sexual activities with these MAYAN survivors, who exploratronically took over, sank all the ships by having Stacey influenced 2 create huge storms just at the right time, and many other nonbloggs. Speaking of nonbloggs, I will get braver as these fuckbags pour on this endless dispicable hell against me, BRO!!!!

Sunram, speedships, post hypn-suggestions, Haddonwood plots, where was I when it all began Sabrina Colinwood Longworth shadows, the backyard picnic at the OK Coral, not hardly, but then, go ahead and shoot me, Tim, U can steal my shit, shoot me up, or go yee-ha, we all know whSHE really is, and i am forced 2 endure knowing the entire family, Y do U think the Massapeaqua house burned down, sending them 2 move 2 Babylon in the late 50's? So this Hatfield/McCoy thing will go on forever, looks like!!!!!!!!!! Must stop 4 now, but governor, I AM BACK, BRR!!!!!!!!!!!

E/T

No comments: