Wednesday, January 6, 2010

they did not like that one, blog 7 at Treasure coast

All fucking hel broke loose when I tried 2 print my last blog here at the library.

Giants sluts, hostility, and interference, translation, it simply refused 2 print, and everyone made ME OUT 2B THE BAD GUY, AGAIN, what else is new, this is the story of my fucking etenal hell, since I was 2 dumb and let them fool me into waking up here just because the damn light finally worked at age 18 or whatever. After this, 2 weeks later I was up on the island with my fave relatives, oh the gods, from here the story only gets worse. I always knew this could not b really happening, not in any real world that I had been living in B4 this nightmare. Paul Pedersen my old Studi Park records bizz partner knows some of my eternal hell loop, just not the nightmare inside the nightmare where the damn light finally worked, and so i believed myself 2B awake, and that huge PARLOR TRICK, screwed up the next infinity 4 me, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The printer upstairs here will hopefully work, let me use some more minutes first 2 hopefully get the gods even angirer, U want mother fucking war with me cock sucking jerk offs, u WILL GET IT, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The lap topp, the train, where do i begin, Howard solomon, Sarah Jacobson, how about the coaches locker room at Coolie Hall in Haddonfield, New Jersey? This is where some teachers forcable took me when i had accidentally recorded a conversation where one admitted 2 infidelity on his marriage. The other one joined all of us, and they shoved me into a tunnel behind some coats, and then there was more room that kept going and going, what was it a future flash ahead coppertop battery commercial, I do not think so mizz-disscovery-zone, cutie pie. The story is major.

Back 2 the dream B4 the phone installer knocked on my door this morning. The trunk device has a name on it, HIBOCHEEY-Y7, do not ask me more rifght now, pweeeeeze!!!!.TANKS!!!!!! I foirgot oir suppressed YI left the school in January and went off 2 take a computer prog course in Cherry hill. This tunnel led me 2 Atklantic city and McGuire's place, where all of themn beat me up and put me in a spinning top that when it stopped going, I was on a train, all grown up and it was in the twenties in december B4 Christmas in 1983. I was coming up on the station where this kid got off, and I was asleep with a lap top. she had opened it and pushed buttons on it and got onto a site that must have wiped out her mind, she blocked this until early in this century and then must b blocking it again, she must B. Forces unfathomable R very angry. The Otamm device said with flashing bright blue lights, door knocking and repeated this over and over again. This allowed me 2 wake intoi a world where it is the next fday and my phone man was knocking right onb the dot of 8 AM. There is a Christmas tree involved in all of this, and it never really was in coolie Hall, but B4 the train and the top stopped spinning, as though i was in a NASA sinulator 4 G-force, I was here, and all grown up, MC was singing the song that later she sang about Christmas, the one about, U guessed it, if only we believe. This was also DREAMED as early as the start of 1970 somewhere, around the time of her physical birth. Just what the devil is really going on with all of thius is really anyones guess, I hate anybody who claims 2 have the ultimate answers, I do not care if its own 61st grandpas freaking uncle Jesus. U do not have all the answers, UR a damn LIAR, all of U that make this claim R lieing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*U cannot fathom my hell since I was fooled by this parlor trick and the light working, I shgould have not let myself remain inside this HORRIBLE DAMN NIGHTMARE, ONLY I FREEAKING DID, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The tree, the top, the coaches locker, it is all more real than any of other parts of my life, just as was the chain, the book of the bach, and Sarah, SHE existed longer as Sarah than I wanted 2 understand Y, the reason she did was not anything U will ever understand and I thereby will not try and discuss it, she legt here early in October of ninety.

Powers doing this stuff 2 me and around me R energies capable of ending this entire galaxy by blinking an eye, so I am not a bit shocked at anything going on around me. I must ultimately find a way back 2 1972 and into that dream, and then wake up back where I belong. Keep fucking with stuff Mister costneda, and I promise U that u will live 2 regret it, i should know.

End Transmission:

No comments: