Wednesday, January 20, 2010

daddy's treasure coast, mountainpen dies on

2 many strange tings R ongoing 2 even begin discussing. Well Kenny, U and me have cool things in common, HER 4 one thing, or is it (2-HER'S?) Well, speaking of lights not going on and in your case, leaving U at all the wrong times, if that is U know your Latin buddy, LSS, we have quite a roadshare, U and me, long years, long yards, Medical Centers, and many other Masters of Ceremonies.

Well, if anyone alive out here can tell me honestly, that 500,000,000 dollars is not a lot of chump change, then do it, and U WILL successfully impress me. I know 4 a fact that the Donald would climb up a phone pole at the dead of night if he knew a piture of Benny Frank was up there on top of it. It is those with the most, that want even more, this is because of a built in ingredient that formulates in a perfect equation, and directly relates 2 an old park pal of my dads, ling B4 he came downb here 2 the Treasure-Coast, of florida in saint Lucie cojunty. Notice the GAWNUM, has FP,F as well as the county, totally compatible with me-'871'.

Yes Mayor Medals, my HERO, and barnicle cleaner/beach sweeper of hyperspace somewhere that now can never enter this reality, U and me were also set up together by your so-caled pal Robert McG. How does he manage 2 pull off tricks like this Mister Scott, as U said on that great Apollo pisode of the late sixties, U can't do tricks like this without energy, and my brain descrabling this energy at the rate of conscious conversion or E kill squared Constant, and Ed Himacane's as well, never saw him at all, and yet there he was, right there, and U all out here do not think that someday I will not have the motherfucking Poparotcee crawing all over this, YOU'RE NUTS?????????????????? I still have my photo on CD of the morianity-foundation website pictures, not abpout 2 lose that or my GI-FLY of the Imperial-woods. Wow, the forests of Ogdan there Count Petofi. A house that refuses 2 let itself B phoged and recorded, a man that can B recorded and filmed, yet remains invisible, and I am not supposesd 2 somehow conclude that the great World War 2 Philadelphia battleship Eldridge was not real, gimme a goddamn fucking bweak elmer Fwudddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some family has this power and has had it all along. Yes the mighty medical family from the most lovely spot on the globe, huh, McG?

I knew she remembered me in 1980. U do not have an interaction like LOIS-FOCA and live 2 forget it, not in a million mother fucking years. She knew me at ten, and the GAWNUM insists that the year nineteen-eighty-six or its PRIVECODE-NUMBER, matches real well against Jehovah being humanly 16 years old at the time, word it out, play with it. Never ever forget that the only thing that ever can B real in any way at all, is VOID INFINITY. Whatever U think UR experienceing in dreams through hyperspace travel B it dominant or recessant, or on the higher Astral planes that R way more full of Maya-ILLUSION than this Physical plane is, Msaryillyn hughes, U really R in the VOID, and REALLY, that is all any of us ever R, this is Y the few that know this while dreaming outside of it, a non-intended thing, go nuts and bizerk, and must use distraction not 2 think about it, and the only thing powerful enough 2 do this monster-ass-distraction, is GAMES, power struggles, contests, all of it, the collective humanity levels of near consciousness over the past 10-20 years, verifreakingfies 2 me that we R starting 2 surface this hell towards our more aware and awake part of ourselves, there is no other expanation 4 the birrage of endless reality shows, TV games, video games, and the list is as endless as drops of water in an ocean.

1100 State Street & 1558 Pierce Avenue in Camden, New Jersey, the addrress of the recording studio, RPL where I was employed in a powerfully strange way from the fucking gobat, huh mister Rowan Glassboro Insuctoworm, 1100, wow Romans, PIERCE, treasure Coast, what is this, another abbey Carmichael deal? Sure, she does not have 2 buy it, but yet I must, go eat the smelly stuff, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

This may not post up, huge Inductotherm hack in progress, got a red crawl line saying trouble, let me C if it posts, and later on, another blog called, paret 2 of Jan. 20 will post up.

End Transmission:

No comments: