Wednesday, January 13, 2010

chapter 10, MOUNTAINPEN LIVES ON AT DADDY'S TREASURE COAST

Death siege is continuing by the fucking scum bag MILI-2-FORCE, what the hell else is new? Chemtrails R sky fucking filled, I knew last cock sucking night's major bowel health attack hit was the beginning of this siege, sure enough it was. They say in the paper that was intentionally left 4 me, that the Dow market ewas up 23% on the year if I am reading it right, nice fucking root number mister Livingston. Just watch, it will B 12K by february, 13K by March, 14K by April, 15K by May, and over 20K by end of the year, JUST MOTHERFUCKING WATCH. Never ending persecution of pathetic me, they know that is all that it takes 2 wipe me out.

A PBHE was typed fucked up as 'JoKiand', meant it 2 come out (John King and).

Clinton jogging at National park that day in 1995 or around there someday, and the set up with the Meagan crew worked abou as well back then as last weeks little fucked up attempt on their siucxk diseased psart 2 get me cuffed and led away, got U all but fucking good, ya ass fucking holes, at C squared. Here is what they did 2 me and how it all happened last week. They read my blog. They knew I was frustated about not getting my bennies and things not working right, and I said how I have 2 work much harder under this family curse than others need 2, just in order 2 get a small fraction of what all others get and expect 2 have. This is all they needed 2 C and hear, and they believed I was all set 2 charge over 2 this place that I go, and raise a motherfucking ruckus. I knew this, and SET THEM FUCKING UP. Suddenly while I was calmly and in a very dignigied manner, talking 2 a lady at a desk, and we were having a quiet nice conversation, in walks the police. They asked where the disturbance was. They fully expected 2 have someone pont in my direction and then they would grab me and lock me away forever. When the officer saw it was all nonsense and that he had been obviously sent on a fools errand, he did not know whether 2 belch, fart, take his pants fdown or suck on a used lollypop while itching his balls. He boyishly walked out with his tail in his hand. I had the silent Joseph Mohr (NON) night laugh of my life, and on all of my enemies 4 a change.

Who really knows what, and who really controls what? Just who or WHAT is really BEHIND what? Could rest stop pussy action like what i told U all about really b real and happening 2 an old ugly fat piece of shit like me in any REAL and WAKING world, just answer me that one brother Ed Green? Could stuff like the attempted lock up of a totally innocent and absolutely poathetic person and victim like me, go down in any real waking world, really, come fucking on man? Clinton at National Park, the Prosecutor and meeting him on December 5, 1989, the way Sarah treated me in the nineties when she obviously loved me so fucking much in the sixties, none of this could POSSIBLY B REAL IN ANY REAL AND WAKING WORLD, U ALL KNOW THIS, AND I SURE AS FUCKING HELL ALL MIGHTY KNOW IT AS WELL, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A family like TAWF, 'dreaming' about them, and then the dream all melts and merges into the surrounding so-called reality all around me as the 21st century makes its debut and continues creeping into the new age world, BULL SHIT.

I wrote a story about a man who shot another man a total of 40 times, reloading his gun over and over, 10 shots in each arm and leg, 4 a toital of 4o, and while the dude slowly bled out, he put tape over his mouth and sat there laughing at him and had a projector and a movie screen set up of the dudes young pretty wife, and he lay there masturbating and watching her around their back yard swimming pool, while the dude slowly died. As he died, the dude said 2 him in last words, U will pay 4 this, the gods will get U4 this, U will know of the endless light of darkness that will trap U in the worst hell. At 2 of the clock, Misses torreto, my 5th grade teacher, yanked this from me, it was 60 hand written pages on school small lines paper, i had been hand writing this story all day, and not paying attention at all 2 the daily activities of the class. This was later turned into Miss turner, the James Stoy School Principal. 2 months later, with not one woird ever said 2 a soul about this wild story that I was forced and manipulated 2 write, the school year was over, but the next year, I was forced out of the regular school system, and into the New Jersey Pnuro-Psychiatric Institute, in Princeton, New Jersey. My education was the 1st thing that was lost, then later on, came a lot more than just a simple education, an ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. Very powerful and strange transdimensional effects had only begun seriously permiating there way into my fucking diseased and totally screwed up life. 7 and a quarter years or so later, I was visited by my own fictional charachter in a powerful nightmare, i was almost 18 years old, the light indeed would not go on when i would run 4 it, and i would keep having this recurring nightmare all throughout the midlate autumn, and beyond my 18th birthday on 4 December, in 1972.

This nightmare is Y misses Bassler/Krassle as well as others did what they did, none of it is real, and none of any of uR real either, but i know that UR incapable of believing this powerful truth. On one final nightmare, the dude tricked me and got his revenge 4 my 5th grade antics, miss carmichael. Hell, she'd've put me in prison forever, in these days just 4 a story that horrendous, and I was not writing this horror show, I whad a fucking exploratron inside of me dominatand over riding my conscious control of this fucling interdream.

Time permits nothing. The entire world will b blown 2 bits very shortly, i am working on a way 2 wake up at 18, and all of this will end 4 all of U, so get your fucking affairs in order, BRO, all of U!!!!!!!!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: