Tuesday, January 12, 2010

DADDY'S TREASURE COAST, MOUNTAINPEN LIVES ON

She has sent me a major annoyer again here at this lovely library, what can b expected.

Harassment is off the scale, the past starting with Sunday at day break, it is nothing but wall 2 wall chopper attacks, planes, chemtrailing, it is beyond horiffic, but then should I really have been expecting otherwise?

I am the bad guy, remember, I just love 2 break up marriages and families, right Lisa, right Dawn, right Millionth council in human form.

I fucxked shit up big time when discussing BRANCHCODES. TRhe number that I gave U all several blogs back was the hexnum square root of 2 PCN's, coming 2 a 57689138. It makes 2, not 3 new branchcodes, the 2 and the 3 R close together and I am no great typist. It made BC#-761, and 918, always just ignore the decimal point on the 8 digit square root U get on the calculator, never work past your final 3 right digits either. U normally get 2, U may get one or three BC's, or even none from time 2 time. This was given 2 me not that long ago, by Gawky in sa powerful interaction where McGuire was injuring me and had me tied up against a pole while he and buddies were throwing shsarp broken glass things at me and i was slowly bleeding all over the place. Nice guy all over the hyperspace.

Last night, the NASA or whatever chopper circled around my residence 4 a solid 30 minutes starting at just shy of half past nine. I can only imagine where the Dow fowl Bones Jones H-ave-RAGES, presently R trading, if it is not over 11K after all of this nasty motrherfucking bull shit, I do not have a clue what it would take 2 get it there, BRAH.

Mariena Carlittia's version of MI BOOK OF THE BEACH, from 40 and a half years ago in the autumn of 1969, discusses the great secrets and truths revealed about Amelia McGuire, only no name was given then. Ziggie appeared 2 me and told ,me that I have had this entire thing all fucked up as usual. He showed me in Mariena's great red and white book how SHE was the one interested in me and following stuff I did all of my life since we met in 1972 aroubd Christmas time on the freggin' island. She humanly will only pull this back most likely under powerful hypntherapy, most likely with pentathol needed as well. Let me tell U some simple things yet major things. In 1969 there was Marola, at coolie Hall, but also there were powerful continuous interactions, spreading like tree-seedlings 4 several years 2 come as well, U mkight use that other word of DREAMS. Then there was the great show, 2001-A Space Oddyse. The initials sot of make the name ASOma BinLaden, and what a space adventure all arounbd the New York City skyline in 200a, that all made, and MI buildings were the target, the ones that I named and wrote 2 the architects that I called it the project WORLD TOWER BUILDING. All this can B verified with enough persistant digging and probing around, BRO!!!!!!! Ziggie talked also about peeps doing laundry underneath the boardwalk. I remember going there 2 talk 2 them, and things unbloggable happened, as out of the washing machines that were actually spinning under the boardwalk, came flying out leaflets telling all about how my family was full of insest, yet Y not, the entire human family started as insest, and then through royalty under divine inspiration, made this seem not only the proper thing 2 do and way 2 behave, but was the command of society, it was expected, it was demanded under imperial law, huh, Tony Zenun, I always knew Haddonwood was some wild transdimensional thing, thank U Ziggie 4 the new information, but as 4 McGuire, my plans 4 your future R way beyond bloggable, BRR!!!!!

Diana warned me never 2 move down here 2 Florida, but sho the fucken hell did Mountainpen lidsten 2, but the great Anthony? He seems 2 interact in bodies named Anthony (TONY), either extra small or extra large ones, and does not have color predjudices, the island coiuuld certainly learn some huge lessons from this mighty ass exploratron, whatever his true hyperspace name is. HSE or equation is not some mighty weird convcept that Star Trek and shows such as this makes it all out 2B. When somebody knows in their true heart that it would not have taken all that much 2 have made her as she says, and I'll paraphrase it, Miss Tessmockered, this tells me of her awareness 2 HS equation. Life is a balance on a string, and hurricane force winds R blowing, and the string has greesy oil all over it, so remember, at any moment, things can suddenly ocurr, and all of anyone can b hurled into angeliques's dream curse, in one form or another,

As a child in 5th grade, I wrote a horrible story in class, while other kids were paying attention 2 the teacher. This story was so horrible that I cannot discuss it on a blog even though I do not have the needed time even should I so desitre 2 do so. I can briefly tell U that it led to the light that went on in the dream inside the dream, fooling me into believing I am now awake and forcing the phanytom illusion of me laying on my bed 2 slowly vanish right B4 mi eyes. The story dude came alive and told me my punishment 4 doing this 2 him would B beyond a hell that i could even handle thinking about, and he was 100% correct. No doubt or 601 numbers about any of this, miss CHILLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only number that was compatible after 8 or more non-compats, as well as after yeasterday until Thursday, with me, was yeasterday, so I did lots of things, important stuff, and it all went off without a hitch, now it is back 2 everyy fucking thing I bust my clit ass doing, going motherfucking worong!!!!!!!

Much more needed 2 say, must post, and tell more later, DEEDEE was away anbd is coming back 2 watch over me, HELP ME D-E-E-D-E-E---, THANK-U!!!!!!!!!!!!

End Transmission:

No comments: