Saturday, January 2, 2010

MPOADTC, BLOG 4 or 5. who is counting?

I almost lost 400 dollars, I was in the red and incurring bank fees using my card, all the while never realizing my account was showing the little minus signs at the end of the figure, in school we only showed a minus number sign B4 the digits, confusing, still, I was upset and unsure, and had 32 leave and drive into the night alone and scared. I was able 2 ask and beg my bank 2 refund the nearly 4 hundred in fees that were charged 2 my account. I want 2 say 2 the entire world, the greatest and most wonderful bank on planet Earth, is the TD-BANK, not everyone is a Heinz Gottwald from Babylon, Lomg Island.

The air siege today is off the friggin' dial, choppers and planes R all over me, stalking me and folowing me illegally, it started at just past daybreak here in fort Pierce, it is very bad. If I am killed, the government and Milituforce forces behind my hell since the middle eighties R indeed those who slowly tortured me and led 2 my final deminse and killing.

They listed me as missing. I wasa told on Wednesday morning by a 10 AM knock at mi door by the local police, that I am MISSING, oh well, I do not feel missing. THAT FAMILY will not give up easily, this is not over yet, I amnot fooling miself into believing that 4 a single second.

Anyway, the police told me I am no teenager and can live whereever I choose, and will take me off McGuire's GONE-MISSING list, history repeats itself. I just talked a few days ago B4 blogging here at the local library, 2 a very nice man, DEEDEE swormed all over me as she and her family always does, and the next time I came here, the upstairs was closed down in memory of this man, he passed from this lovely dream and veil of endless tears just the other day. Powerful things R going on, U need not know what powers R surrounding me, but lightning knows it, and will keep me out of as much trouble as she possibly can.

In a court of law there R proofs that R required, or elkse the stuff never makes it beyoind the lips of those speaking the words, but we all know that things just because they may not B court-proof-acceptable, indeed R real as the air, also an invisible thing, but try noit breathing 4 a short while, BRO. Let me quickly expand here on this in the short time that the library will permit me now 2 do so. If my spelling and punctuation is less than Sky-perfect, remember I am in a super rush 2 get facts told, and not able 2 really worry about making a perfect text, read it, U can hear the message, that is all that counts, BRAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would U stand in-between parked cars parallel parked while a car is backing out towards the other one nearest U and sandwiching U in? I know that i would not. Just earlier today after reserving my library computer time, and leaving 2 come back again in 2 hours, this happened, it is happening all the time, as though jerk fucking offs R hoping I will hit them so they can fucking cause me lots of problems. As I said it in just not logical that U would not WANT 2 move on and get out of the way of a car that is backing up towards the parallel car behind it, we all know this is persecution and that these fucking total diseased pricks R somehow being paid or influenced 2 behave in this manner. At the highway rest stop there was an incident similar 2 this as well, on my way down here 2 Florida. This ass hole man ids just standing at the rear side of my car hopoing I;'d hit the mother fucking butt wipe prick shit. If it happens one more mother fucking time, I will get out and tell the poerson that if U do not get out of my way, i will take his license plate down and tell the poiulice UR intentionbally trying 2 cause me an accident so U can collect money from my insurance company. I will only take so fucking much and then I go straight into fighting mode times hyper time, BRR!!!!!!

I knew that this wiuld B a real bad dayu, GAWNUMLY, as enemies know, things look bleak 4 me, the next entire week shows me totally incompoatible with 8 sytraight dates. Now todays save at my bank was a miracle, maybe my daughter did this 4 me, who knows, she certainly has the clout. The facts about all this R so in anyone;s face it's beyond rediculous, but who am I Terrance Mann 2 try and rock the boat??? Dave, UR so very lucky 2B dead and gone and away froim this total fucking nightmare.

The copyright office knew it all, and I am ashamed of the people that could have saved me lots of grief. The proof that the Morianity biggest belief system of distraction and godsa games, in the song lyrics of the real LOIS FOCA, followed shortly by thre ewebsite and message left 2 me by my daufghter. If this does not prove 2 a world of wonderers that indeed the gods R playing a huge and sad game with all of us, what does, BRO????????????????????? She could have, the examiner that is, written me a private and annonomous letter telling me what is happening, but no, this would have changed things, and caused the hemisphere 2 blow apart, it was all meant 2 go down like this. No matter what any of U do 2 me, I will b the one non whimpy boy in Mike Smith's book of mass murder, who does not beg and whimper 4 his life like a lost frightened puppy dog, it gets U nowhere, the boy got shot as dead as his friend, down south,m am I right? Makes no difference whatsoever, BRO.

TAG that we play in KRASSLEVILLE, could it B an abbreviation 4 TRUMP AND GAINES? Princess Yacht I presume, Livington. There is a mile of things 2 say and not an inch of time left, must post, but Arnbie sir, i will not B Beatoven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U know who and what I will B, sir gov!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End Tranny, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: