Tuesday, January 19, 2010

mountainpen lives on at daddy's treasure coast, subtitled, the blind can see all this

I have only 20 minutes, lkibrary is jammed, and was closed down since Saturday, and the holiday again, as with all years, has a lot, but not all 2 do with this. Stgill, darling whittle Mister King, and FAMILY, played his part in the continued ruination and destruction of ME, not the Multiverse Existor, all though yes, I am that also.

Later this week when things resume normalcy here with computer and library, I can hopefuly then tell U a story, it is major, natch, I'm under huge fucking death siege and never ending persecution, as of the time I am writing this, chemtrals R filled in the sky from horizon 2 horizon, double X's, even trinitrail types, and manu ugly fucking grid patterns abound all over, DEEDEE is ewatching me and keepimng close tabs on her boy of fucking endless death as well.

The entire day of Friday and Saturday was one huge major plane and chopper attack, it lessened as the rest of this helliday went along, but was horiffic and left me helpless and unable 2 blog, I smell a MAIL-COUNT HAMMONTON MIDDLE ROAD DEAL HERE, it stunk just as bad as the excuse given me 4 the change of mail delivery there that most of U should all know about, they needed 2 go into the system and C what I am all about and little do these diseaed jerk fucking offs all know is that I am 'open-book-charlie' and gladly will tell anyone, anything, amnd at any mother fucking rotten tme, wake kme up at 3 if U want 2, no prob- BOB!!!!!!!! Smsall hack, maybe this was 2 fuck with me and not read the blogs, first resal hack here, it just froze up and stopped, it is OK now, but how about when my non hyperspace daught did not like what I said 2 days shy of Summer's birthday around quarter shy of 3 PM, and let me know it quickly by sending me a loud unmistakable message the next morning at ten, not even 17 hours after reading my words. Coi ncidence huh, sure it is, and donkeys and pigs R flying the friendly skies, saw 74 of them on my way in here this morning 2 the lib.

500 million dollars was spent on a major Millie Bedellia deal by a powerful man in New Jersey named Rowan. I always knew Summer sang those fucking songs and that both Levy and I were set up in 1980 4 some unfathomably gargantuan thinfg, still the details elede me and I admit 2 it. I have 1q0 hours of things 2 report, I will get it up here, all of it this week, bet orange fucking chipds on that one Julia White-watewr Company body count doppelganger joggers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah honey, thanks 2 all the disections and washcloth attacks, I have been missing in my soul 4 a long time, what, about 40 years now, shit, dream on Mountainpen Misery Music Pedersen and the Intricates, DUH and color me totally MINE, says ME!!!!

Whgen I go 2 the authorities soon with some powerful shit, all of U might want 2 rethink what UR doing 2 me bastard scum bags, especially U Mistere property damage KING, MC-G. How did U come out on film yet keep 2 persons right there from visually observbing U, and Y will the house on Plaza Place refuse 2B photographed, well it is time U all go 2 the next advsanced level, MEOW, I am back, I am here, and Arnie, I AM B--A--C--K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End Tran:

No comments: