Sunday, January 3, 2010

blog 5, mountainpen lives on at daddy's treasure coast

I mhave a stalking black ops apache helicopter folowing me around today. Yesterday, saturday, the sky siege is way major, and today is toned down just a tad.

Some things that I want 2 say, time here prevents me from doing so. While getting here 2 my new residence, the rest stop mwhere the giant teen queen would not leave me alone, had much more of a story 2 it than just this, amazing at it is with just this, afterall, what am I, and here is this friggin young underaged fashion model, and after me like I'm some frickin' Greek god or something. After I got rid of this rediculous young dirty flirty thing, one after another, just kept coming along and parking next 2 my car, with all the possible places that new arriving cars could park, each containing an even larger and taller girl, and they all kept smerky type smiling at me, and I knew this was not just happening, not a million freaking years.

Y is this black ops chopper folowing me, and Y is DEEDEE everywhere, every single day, following me in huge flocks, even swooping down at me and looking right into my eyes with her beautiful buzzard eyes? I coiulkd C it if I was planning something that would disrupt humanity on a global scale, this is rediculous, no make that totally prepostrous.

All things such as the highway rest stop thing, must B of an exploratronic nature, as no other possible explanation is there, no other thing is plausable nor rational. Y do gods wanna play these fgames, and Y is life with all iuts powerful hifdden mysterious, one way 4 great authors syuch as Marilynn hughes, read hger fantastic book, "Oddysee of Light" is memeory serves correctly on the title. Y is there only a DARK SIDE of everything with me, yet 2 her, it is all love and light and goodness? The only answer is that indeed, my family, and I, r exactly what MORIANITY claims itself all 2B, on a mission 2 take the sins of the world upon ourselves, and 2 exchange ourselves with the rest of all of U, so 2 speak so that all of U lucky butt wipes can live, and B reasonably happy, or, whatever congressman.

I was going 2 sleep a week ago or less and was suddenly here in this library, or some one of its duplicates in the vast atomic hyperspace. I was asking 2 of the dudes here, my young pal and the oilder gent in the reference desk, if I could find a book explaining names and their meanings, including parts of them such as pre and post fixes, as in the bible, AH being female 2 the male name, and since so many IAH names R biblical, what is this "IAH" stuff all about? In the 'dream', the older dude told me we all R now on the Astral plkane and he has amazing things he nbeeds 2 tell me but that a powerful goddess told him his dream is over, with that, my so called DREAM ended abruptly, or I woke back up at my residence in other words. When I returned 2 the library here yeasterday a few days after my 'experience;. the upstairs reference section was closed down as rhis mnan had passed away. Oh, this is all some huge bu nch of sicko delusions inside my messed up mind, huh Don????????? U and all of them sure love 2 get off on the hair syndrome, even sweaters it seems now, geepers creepers, GEE men chops!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look, I am not trying to do anything 2 your stupid society. Just leave me the mnother fyucking hell alone anbd the world just MIGHT NOT B BLOWN 2 BITS next month, K??????????????

The bank was as good as their word, they replaced the fees I'd incurred, about 380 clams, thank the gods, no thank the bank, thank U so much TD-Commerce Bank, UR the greatest.

If UR not looking 4 wisdom and hidden truths, it is as though UR vlindfolded. U would not C a heirum of naked beautiful women, pots of gold, suitcases filled with Ben Franklin photos in rectangles with 100 numbers oin each one, or any of oit. U all choose 2 remain in this darkness. Yes, Ms. Hughes, when I make passionate love 2 Diana Arteemis at the great waterfalls on the AP, it is exactly as U say, blending, but humanly, while back here and awake, I enjoy translating it back into the human way of perceiving the merging of 2 souls so in love. While in rome, U know, but yes, I find U very fascunating, U do seem 2 know a lot, so tell me, Y am I bent 2 the eternal dark side of all oif this, just who am i, if MORIANITY is fake or i am seriously sick and deluded? Y do powerful unknown enemies lay in wait, endlessly, 2 forever desire 5 quarts of my blood spilled all over the place, Y. Ask Jimmy if U do not know, MH. Or if Trump and Donna and I all play tag with SSJKK, without a frightening set of nrearby stairs in Long Island, maybe some symbolism will tell some of the tales, but as 4 letting the GAWNUM make a god out of itself, how can u not, it is a powerful absolute way of knowing many unknowns?

No comments: