Tuesday, January 5, 2010

blog chapter 6, MLOADTC, GO DADDY!!!!!!

YEAH GO DADDY-GO. Wow, things R defimnitely under a power that goes far beyond anything that any of us have the smallest clue about.

Forgive my many typos please, this session will really B a quickie, 20 minutes in exchange 5 an immediate seat here, can't beat the price. Still I will B typing fast and make some stupid proofs of Bruce allen Pennock's mighty early seventies statement. Bear with me, or Wall Streeters, bull with me, and eat shit 4what U all have done 2 me, but guess what gloria, i will not gain a huge thing in the material sense in this ADD, but I will, yes, SURVIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have torn apart all ready about a dozen books here in Saint Lucie county, Florida, at the library here, and let me tell U what I know have recemntly and totally discovered. Their is an UNDERGROUND and this underground is the nineties NEW AGE MOVEMENT, they went, totally underground, I knpow this k now, and I know that my blogs R secretly printed by a very few around the world, and then coirculated in the thousands but 2 the real audience, those that KNOEW there is no bull shit goiung on here with me and that all of the thoings that I say r real, R real, no doubts, no Miss Chillie's. Long story short, there R those few that know a powerul truth about how human R mostly being dreamed through by their advanced counterparts, and that with a small rewording of things, the book about time travel by the famous doctor goldberg, is total truth. Still, it is not nor ever needs 2B done in a physical way. It is all done through a filtering down system of void, lawtronics, thought, and hyperspace, with the great ASTRAL PLSANE as the mighty and FUN at least 4 purposes of eternal distraction 2 npot ever not existing, working and operating as basically the coolest and most imaginabley expensive and sophisticated virtual reality jack-in computer system, including the greatest feature that ever could result someday should this b done humanly, MEMORY ERASE. Without that feature, Ur watching old snowy black and white television with 8 channels, next 2 today's high teck. Now this all being said, here is quickly where it is all at. I am under my reules in this ASTRAL game, and all others R all under THEIR RULES. It is as simple as that, so comparisons like my futile and stupid one the other day with the great author, Marilynn Hughes, was showing my still non enlightened full attitude, I am a growing new ager, along with many of my mighty and wonderful BLOGAUDIANS, BRO!!!!!!! Also, all others is so stupid a term, they all R just tose other parts of ME that R not ME DIRECTLY, all real mystics and true newagers, know this fact, with both heart knowledge as well as head knowledge.

Hope U had a niuce trip and time, in ACNJ, MC, I will always care about U forever, SCYLLA, I actually have U2 thank in a powerful way beyomnd what U may B aware of humanly. U have helped 2 give MORIANITY, the mightiest PROOF 2 its most major belief system, distraction and games played by the gods, U know, your message of the 2 late thing, followi ng my copyrighting my October 31, 2007 project, including the in-trance recollected real and true lyrics of LOVE-IS-4-CARPENTERS.

Thank U Sky, and the best of luck 2U always in what is left of your present human experience. I was always there u know that now, the dude was wrestling with himself by those awful stairs, and I was dreaming through it all, me the advanced future exploratron. The 2008 World Series is not disputable nor it is some lucky guess, both know that.

BYE-BYE.

No comments: