Tuesday, February 22, 2011

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL CHAPTER 080

KING NEBNOOSHOO SAFE JOURNAL CHAPTER 080
WORLD LABORATORIES OF2295 SBT-DATFILE:
CH-080-022211.853—TUESDAY EVENING
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION:
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME:
THE UNFATHOMABLE SAN MATEO LATTISAW-HACK:
COPYRIGHT 2006-2011, “THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN”

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

Robert McDowell, old pal from 1969-1973, and head of the FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, please know that between just past four this afternoon and until around close to five this evening, I suffered through the most intense VIDEO-HACK ever. It happened 20 times or more, and I basically had no control over any of my television and attached video equipment, at least through my Emerson DVD-VCR remote control device. I know for a fact that if you or your peeps are indeed accessing this information, it helps you triangulate in on whoever these freaking ass diseased monsters are who are doing this bullshit to me. Thank you. Ten to one, a filthy Philadelphia Flyers game is being played tonight and as I speak now on this system, electronically. The other horrific attack was during one of their revolting ICPE-CHEATING early-middle January days the weekend before the 2011 Superbowl, and was a MUST WIN FLYERS GAME NIGHT, and sure enough they clobbered there mother fucking opponent by using INTENTIONALLY-CREATED-PARALLEL-EVENT or (ICPE) Technology, and harassing me. Notice also how another fucking ODF got blogged shortly after telling my readership that I am fucking sick and fucking tired of this mother fucking HACK!!!!!! Just as in the roulette example, playing any bi-parameter outcome against the following spin's remaining parameter outcome produces a before-house-edge or (BHE) of about 7% after a long running test, normally this is mathematically acceptable as ten million spins or random generations of numbers that range from 1-38. Many parallel-events are visible, and many are not, they just cannot be detected by the casual observer, but they exist every much as bit and as real as obvious and more visible ones, such as how many times is their major trouble for you following your walking into a tough biker bar and saying that all bikers are a bunch of ass hole pussy fem cock sucking sons of bitches and their bitches are all trash whores. There is an obvious and visible ICPE involved here, that is between 99-100% that the “B” event is going to be BIG TROUBLE, following the “A” event. Now unlike 'cause and effect', Parallel-Event, or PE, works in both directions, and it thus reminds me more of the space-time-mind 6th dimensional continuum. Reverse the polarity of the electron and the protons in every atom in Avogadro's universe, and you will suddenly perceive your life running backward from that point to the moment of your birth and even your conception. Now ever since the 15th of August in 1986, this wild 'ICPE' NIGHTMARE-GAME was started with me and the evil empire, and really, the forces behind the OZ-CURTAIN controlling the evil empire, and this would be the one third evil part of the great AWA (Astral-World-Authority), the MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, the residents of the BRIGGBRASE, comprising what is secretly known and referred to as the LAMBRIGG CULT, and has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with a location in the waking world known as Lambrigg, England.

The next topic for this blog and this evening is the way the rules of this nightmare game have indeed altered over the course of time since that nightmare fucking AUGUST 15, 1986, when I sent the musical project down to the United Sates Copyright Office, called, “REAL GOOD GIRL” Normally,m when I score, 'they' backed off all through the nineties and since this shit started. Lately in this fucking diseased twenty-first century, 'they' do not back off when I score, such as deciding to reveal my travels a few days ago up to this very day, and mentioned the killer earthquake, it is right there on the blog, just a few blogs back, somewhere in the chapter-seventies. I EVEN TOLD YOU ALL, AND YOU TOO GINA, that I WILL REMIND Y'ALL OF THIS, and this is what I am no doing, so there!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you have to say to me tonight, DONNA SUMMER?????????????????????? I just love that hate-page of yours, they say no ink is bad ink when you are trying to get a story out, maybe thus is true, I will keep my jury out on that one and reserve my opinion and judgment.

THAT FAMILY did me a huge favor even though it will slow me down from doing what I had planned at the end of next month, day trading. This is why I have this computer. Here is what the [plan was all about out in San Mateo, California, and a few other side comments will be added in here as well, so read with a braced stance. A very strange thing happened about 6 weeks ago or so at my job, it is all on the blogs somewhere back when it went down live at that time. This thing led to an event of me getting to know a very fine gentleman who has computer knowledge that may not be on Lenny McKinnon/ressurectionist and his followers of the cowardly ambulance driver of the greatest war ever fought in mans recorded history as of 2011, but, he is no dummy, and will be coming over here within a weeks time and will reformat me after we back up and store on discs any necessary thing, and then nuke the entire system clean. No charge by the way, friends come in handy. But let me talk about friends since we are on this topic now and since it pertains so much to this very point here. BYE-BYE, NAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But parallel event and ice-hickey and things that fly in the sky, be them toxins or sports teams, same-diff, only carries so much weight, and then there follows the legend of Damon and
Pitheous, and all other close friendships ranging from shitty all the way to the numerous countless gray areas in-between these two points. The dude who wanted to go into the day trading with me and become an equal 50/50 partner bought this computer and we set it up in my residence. He according to the original plan was going to finish saving somewhere between 400 and 1,000 dollars, and then we were going to open an account u[p at TD-Ameritrade. But on Presidents' Day, yesterday, he dropped by, and I walked him through the exact stuff that I told on my previous blog, the entire steps from yellow pages to Google Maps, cleverly using the A-box as what continued to show up on my IP computer address for local weather, and that was the mysterious city out in Jason Cali, called, SAN MATEO. So the B-box is where I printed from the “FIND A PERSON” on the YP, the only male name listing, CANNON. Then I hit the clicker to get the connection from what showed up as my IP, to this listing, and it is a road-map showing the exact time and connection and all by itself it also popped up 36th Avenue. When I zoomed in with the licensed search tools, it shows some large beautiful condos all along 36th Street. What are the odds. Even Letty, MI's 3rd cousin told me that I better just live with what is being done and keep my mouth shut or my life may get real bad, another ANBN JKING SILVA promise, from the great MILITUFORCE OTAMMITE THAT FAMILY, perhaps or (MO), again, what are the odds of all of these 'earthquake' coincidences, BRO? So we will call this day trading partner by the alias name of Jack Spenser. So Jack was shown the whole ball of wax, my copyrights, even Tom Glee the great arranger and non-air conditioner wall night slammer, the various pages on the internet, the way the weather of my IP address insisted on being the city of San Mateo, California, and then when I back spaced the box and only showed the one address and let the other one be as though this computer is asking directions for driving over to 'brother' or 'cousin' NC's place, POW, the map pops up. Anyone out here can do this and see that MI is screwing with me, or at least her jealous hubby is. Well the story does not end here. Jack Spenser got real quiet and sat down on a different chair, not near the computer and told me to shut down the system because he wanted to talk to me. He then proceeded to tell me that nobody at the Harvest believes my story, you know, shy I ran away in the dead of night out of the only place I ever had known with just basically the close on my back on an icy cold night, and pretended to go to my job, clocked in, and when the place shut down, jumped on the famous I-95 and drove all the fucking ass way down here to mother fucking Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!! He then went into say, there is no other explanation now for your story, it IS true, and we cannot fight people like this, and he now wants to back away from our plan to day trade. These mother fucking bastards had this all planned all along. We then went out to a nice place to have some dinner, he treated, this was the plan, that did not change. He grew more and more pessimistic no matter how I told him that I do not plan on giving up, and that I have been fighting THIS MAGICAL FRIGHTENING DISEASED ASTRAL WORLD FAMILY since the middle or late nineteen-sixties, and am not about to say UNCLE yet, not by a freaking long shot, not when I know that I can make a million dollars a year on the system that I use, using the same idea of making just a few basis points or units as I called them in 1986 when I clobbered the roulette tables. Well, have we moved along in 34 months or what, ladies and gentlemen?????????? Can anyone see the CHEMTRAILS? Can anyone see this huge hatched out plan? It took years for the sky trails to be a real world topic, it started with me on Gaither Road in December of 1987 in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USAESMWG, and now ten million [peeps are in the club, YO!!!!!!!!!! Sooner or later, what Nicky has done to me will be the topic on the net as well.

My new plan is totally different, and I ASM KEEPING MY MOTHER FUCKING MOUTH ETWERNALLY SHUT, it just puts my time schedule back about a fucking year. But look at it in a positive way my supporters and my MORIANS, old MICHAEL WAYBNE MOYUNTAINPEN will not have to share the profits and lose 50% now, so really, thank you very much for giving me this cunt licking hack. As always, followers of evil and darkness end up only thinking they have win something, only light can shine, darkness can only never shine. It may not be Shakespeare but this is my philosophy for tonight peeps, hey it is late and I am fucking exhausted, give me a damn break Admiral Humpback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tanks.

So I'll take 'MI Apology Song' down off of the u-tube soon, and be done with it. I tried to say I am sorry, and all I got was sand kicked in my face, another typical day on Zeranniss Jones BEACH, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She didn't want to sweep the sand, or kick it really, but did want to own the land. Yes 'I DO' call this music, and I never told Dawn-Marie King that I was her Uncle Mark. That was all HER INVENTION, and was utter nonsense and bullshit. So you better keep me informed if she goes off of her probation soon, Atlantic County Prosecutors, I have the right to know and get a protection restraint order in place over at the freaking Fort Pierce Police department. This family WILL kill me sooner or later, I all ready know that, and you know about that coded shit, right Mc-ki------yeah, believe this is a coincidence MC-COY!!!!!!!!!!

END TRANSMISSION:

No comments: