Monday, February 28, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 083, following post supplemental entry

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY OF MOUNTAINPEN
BEGIN:

Please accept my apology, my good friend, President Obama, you will always be my favorite president, I just hate Washington politics, and ranted on last night because Nick has had me in a very bad mood.

I know you all know the whole nasty deal. If my government does not know my sad story, then who does?

Thank you so very much for helping me, you know what I am talking about, you will always be my hero, sir.

Yes the GAWNUM is indeed '374', for both (BUT) and (ODF). Wow, maybe somebody just needs to grow up a little, I hold no grudges, if I did. Then I would be as mean as her.

I no longer care if the market is 300 or 40 thousand points, and what happens to the sports teams in Philadelphia, this is ancient history, and until I retire to Lake Chapala, Mexico, USAESMWG, 'just wanna spend my time' saying that all things happen for a reason, and I learned today, some powerful philosophical lessons on the true definition of freedom, just like Bob McGuire's EX-girl friend knew about, Janis, back in the 1960's. Heaven help all of us, please SSJK, help this dying race of fools on this planet Earth. Thank you brown eyes, if-ODF-if-ODF Lick allows you to my teen-queen!!!!!!!!!!!!!

END:

No comments: