Saturday, February 19, 2011

supplemental

SUPPLEMENTAL ENTRY:

It is 8 minutes before one in the morning, Sunday the 20th of February in the year of the PITSY number '4', also known as 2011, the last full year of the FIRST CALENDAR OF THE GREAT JULIA WHITE, who I have had the privilege, and pleasure, of knowing for many millions of Earth years now. This is not any journal entry, it lies infinitely tucked away in the bizarre shadows of know mans land.

I would ask you how the weather is out there, but the report and the time endlessly displays on the machine here. It seems that if cuz or brother David or whatever, were to drive about 2.3 miles heading on South Norfolk, and making a few other turns here and there until reaching the great 36th Avenue, he would be right there with all of the fun. I cannot for the life of me understand why people get off doing such horrible things.

I am watching all of you like hawks now. I will only stand back and observe. The future of the entire world is at stake and I cannot risk doing much about this wild situation, other can apologize to my wonderful Diana. She told me an incredible thing would happen in the near future, and after the new century came in. It would be unfathomable, and a story believed by nobody.

Buddy, I am not after your wife, why have you commandeered my world all over again. GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All I want to do is go to South America and remain there for about 300 years. When I come back, all of you will be long dead and gone. I reiterate, have a nice life Sarah, only that was all part of PITSTY year #3. Does your arrogance even trump, TRUMP Mister Teengod??????????????? Five people have all witnessed that I now appear to live 2.3 miles away from you, only I am not Cousin David, or brother, or whatever. Funny how numbers shout louder than mouths ever can. 1802 Robin Hill, Sandy's place at 1208 Greentree Lane years ago, and all the ones and eights in so many telephone numbers. Gawky the genius, or did you say it was Einstein, MI? Even you cannot explain away the truth that technology reveals. GOOGLE thanks you, Cohen thanks You, old movies thank you, and I thank you. Despising you is a waste of my energy and attention, for you to put so much time into me, it tells me all I need to know. Mister Ripley, believe it or not, this is all true and all doubts died and were buried today, I bid you a nice night.

One final footnote is important since you guys have so damn much interest in poor little old me. When I spoke the other day to the Copyright Office Examiner over the telephone, the first thing out of her mouth when I asked her something, speak of time warps, was “What makes you think”. On this unlucky-7-note, I will now get my glittering lights and booming whale sounds off of this public world system, as this message is meant for only two very wild people.

I wish you guys the best, whether you know it or not. Give me a few months and I'll be out of America and far away forever. I will enjoy the future chats with your great-great-great grandchildren at World Labs some day. Bye for now.

No comments: