Tuesday, February 8, 2011

safe journal, chapter 0065

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0065
5:55 PM, TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2010
START OF TEXT:


Well, another super mother fucking BOTBAR day struck me hard. Every mother fucking day is super BOTBAR, one fucking way or the other. I owe the Blogger site and Google an apology, I did type the blog title in wrong, it was not on the document but on the separate blog title line. But they cleverly are fucking with me on their owned and controlled music system. No one is able to type in the title to my song, the only title of any song exactly like this one, yet nothing pops up unless you first go to the Google Engine, and then type in not only the name of the song, called, “MI Apology Song”, but also the name “King Nebnooshoo”. Unless the following is typed on a Google Search, and no other, “MI Apology Song King Nebnooshoo, nothing will pop up. This is a rigged system. No other title exists like it, there is only one MI Apology Song, with the MI spelled MI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is what was spoken on the “REAL GOOD GIRL” open reel master tape in August of 1986 when it was done by me in Cherry Hill,in New Jersey, when I recorded the fucking stupid ass song. , THAT HAS FOREVER MOTHER FUCKING ALTERED MY LIFE AND PLUMMETED IT INTO absolute total darkness and hell fucking fire.

On top of that, somebody has been illegally selling one of my songs, and his name is Kevin Moore, from Long Island where the mother fucker was born. It is called, I've been told by reading that horrible page on me, “The Christ Android”. One big bang, huh Elcapitan Picard Dulegender Planetstrand??????????????

Then when I was on the fucking telephone talking with the mighty mega-giant, COMCAST, one lady transferred me just to get fucking rid of me, and then the second one would not help me fix a simple proble3 with my cable television box. Now I have a small fucking cut out piece of thick cardboard, masking taped to the fucking cable box so that their bright yellow message light does not keep me awake all mother fucking cunt eating ass night. It seems it is my fault that they send me a message, and there is no way to fucking delete it. I am mailing my letter of complaint to my congressman tomorrow after work at the harvest where you can all see my ugly fucking puss on the website, just click into fucking www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/ and fucking see me and pray for me. Pray that that evil mother fucking LUCIFER stops fucking up my entire life, HIM and that entire fucking family that he recently married into, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew this was bigger than putrid pig piss in the nineteen sixties when this all started, nut I just refused to ever totally fucking admit it all to myself, the old VENKA STRONG-GIRL SYNDROME, REMEMBER PEEPS? I have used (VSGS) for a shortened abbreviation on many prior fucking ass blog texts when discussing this fucking slut back in 1970 around middle March somewhere, in the art-room in my school in Haddonfield, New Jersey, USEASMWG!!!!!!!

Paula, Sarah, Nina, Sandy, and the Shaw of Iran, mixed with my good old fucking Aunt Geraldine Snow, and you have one motley mother fucking crew.

APOLLO-LUCIFER, MILLIONTH-COUNCIL-MILITUFORCE-OTAMMITE KING, ETCETERA, (all the same difference), is out to fucking wipe me the shit out with a total vengeance. Him and his fucking powerful oblitron box, and his twin sister and HER chain that took from me in a powerful dream interaction in December of ml other fucking 1969. As I fucking said peeps, and now in cock sucking reiteration, MY STORY TELLS ITSELF, suppress it all you fucking want to world, it is truth, and fuck all of you!!!!!!!!!

If anyone on Planet Earth knows and has the fucking ability to verify my true story, ALL OF IT, it is the mother fucking UNITED STATRES FREAKING COPYRIGHT OFFICE DOWN IN WASHINGTON, FREAKIONG, DISTRICT OF FREAKING COLUMBIA, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When the second lady tried to get the light off of my cable box with her remote control operation from the office, the entire cable went out and many strange things happened, reminds me exactly of the story told on the internet as well as on many BERMUDA TRIANGLE DOCUMENTARIES, where the radio station fucking talk show host was commandeered, equipment-wise, by those calling themselves, the {{{(((MILLIONTH-COUNCIL)))}}}. Every mother fucking twat eating claim that I ever make or have made or will go on making on this wide world web system is totally true and accurate, and can be backed up by anybody with the fucking desire to GOOGLE around and find it all out for themselves, BRAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This evil fucking family wants war with me, fine. How many secrets about many of them do I know, that they wish to the gods I did not know, and making that vulgar show is no more than non-military equivalents of disinformation, and will not buffer the secrets that I could tell, and prove.

END OF TEXT:

No comments: