Monday, February 7, 2011

safe journal chapter 0064

SAFE JPURNAL, CHAPTER 64
3:24 PM
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2011
SATART OF TEXT:

This CHEMTRAIL FUCKING SHIT IS EVERY FUCKING DAY, and is not gonna fucking go away any time soon. Loved your u-tube video, Orlando, Florida chemtrail poster. Check it out peeps.

It is a hot fucking 85 degrees here in town at Fort Pierce. It was not anywhere near this hot on another day that I remember so well, a Saturday, 1400 miles away from here now give or take, and really, a lot more miles in light reality, as the year was 1982 and I was at the now called, Coriel Institute, on Ferry Avenue in Camden, NJUSAESMWG. I had taken a short nap on the floor until my boss was due to return with some cleaning supplies, I worked for this duosh bag named Bernie Derakowski. He was in the same business that Donna Summer's daddy was in, only not the firehouse monster rocker sound distorter DJDS. Anywho YO, I fell into sleep and had this wild experience where I was in two thousand twenty-three and a boy and a girl of about age twelve or so told me that they were watching me and were always watching me. Oh well, maybe they also observe all breaths I take, all smiles I fake, and even knew that I would blog this right now in 2K-eleven, as well as go back in time as soon as I sign off and send this up to another few blogs from 2007 and in that range, and tell this story. You see, send back text files are not mysterious, nor is any of the stuff from MI on tape on the RGG song, and on and on. It all is a huge trick, as NC calls it when he spoke to me last night in a powerful trance, the signals from the oblatron-box. Some signal. Wow, I really have your number Mister trouble maker, how is your RP pal LM doing???????????? The moon and the sun and the Greeks, yes the entire story tells itself, cover to cover. Who is kidding who? END OF TEXT:

No comments: