Friday, February 4, 2011

Safe Journal, Chapter 0059

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 0059
ELEVEN AT NIGHT ON THE 3RD OF FEBRUARY
THURSDAY, 2011, HERE AT MY RESIDENCE
THE 26TH STREET GHETTOS OF FORT PIERCE,
FLORIDA, USAESMWG
WORLD LABS SBT-DATFILE: 020311.960
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

How I have this computer and who bought it for me will remain secret for the time being. Lives could be in a lot of danger. Also beginning now on this blog, no more text writing will be done, I am tired of all the wavy lines, for now I am accepting that society is controlling the every move and direction of the population, and we all are quite obviously powerless to do anything about it. I suppose that you know my Morians and other readers that it is so funny and beyond amazing, how the majority of us all now does 'in fact know', but just gave up. We know we all are under the total control of the wealthiest scum bag world owners who sold all of us down the river and fully intend to make slaves out of us, if they have not basically all ready accomplished their goal even as I stinking speak. Oh but those little things still do count to us little squashed people. Just being able 2 blog again from the comfort of my nice ghetto home without trekking over to the public library, only to be annoyed perpetually, if not by “Stink-Boy”, or machines all hogged up, or annoyers next to my work station, and so much more.

I said one little thing about the 'Washington politics' on my last blog the other day from the library, and POW, the very next day, my bosses there cut my hours down from 25 to 18, a 7 hour weekly loss, as I am in a government funded program of employment through the AARP system. But it was totally OK for a ‘powerful person’ of the world such as Dick Wolf to make the big statement that agrees totally with me and MORIANITY, made just tonight on one of the 3 L&O episodes, about how the jury nullification was the fault of, and I quote, “Dow Jones”. I'm pretty sure it was the final of the three episodes ending at just shy of seven PM.

Tomorrow, the internet will be installed, if things go according to plan, and this is something I never can count on under my horrific HUNTINGTON CURSE, the Comcast Cable Company will be hooking me up to the internet system. This is no a later insert. They did.

Speaking of system recovery and computers, several things lost on my ‘poofed’ out last blog that never made it out to the world, will be discussed on this blog. One thing of great importance that I discussed and was lost is that psychic power and psychics are real, the handful of them that are real that is, as yes, the great majority of them are merely con job artists. If I ever could show and prove to this world some of the shit that I have seen and witnessed, it would blow society away overnight, despite all of Hollywood and their attempt to mind control the population and dominate the entire sociological structure.

I was discussing the world of psychics and supernatural powers to use the accepted wordage and terminology. I remember the poofed out blog saying that all though the great majority of 'shingle hangers' are total frauds as Patrick Jane would put it, on the television show, “The Mentalist”, the realities of what I have personally witnessed over 40 plus years since early teen aged days of my current lifetime or dream-down off of the Astral Plane, are in fact that despite this, real power is out there, real unknown forces are indeed at work, and extremely unbelievable bullshit is happening all around us all, at all times. This occurs more or less at varying times throughout the surface area of Planet Earth as well as with each and every passing second and minute of time. The forces that are beyond blog words and explanations at least for right now, interconnect with the few powerful people who indeed have learned certain mystical truths, and indeed do practice them. These truths include controllable somnambulism or dominant exploratron traveling, all forms of Total I-Ching or TIC, and not the crackers which is another way of employing the term that I admit to inventing called, SPACE-TIME-MIND or (STM), playing around on the Astral Plane, and a lot more items way to freaking lengthy 2 list right now. Paula Uwich from Glendora, New Jersey, USAESMWG is definitely one of these persons, and many others are indeed out there, no matter how many Patrick Jane's say otherwise. Blog works that follow this one will get way more specific than this, for right now this must suffice. There is is my wonderful pal Nicky. If he is not a great powerful one, then who is, do any of you really archive and read these blogs, try since early 2008 for the sake of the gods, YO??????? But the hugest thing is not this topic or point and where it will all lead up to or into as time marches along. The real powerful words are what now follow:

In the 1960's, my wonderful Sarah-Stacey Jehovah Krassle, in Atlantic City, all ready knew this entire3 future here will be unfolding, just as it is. She told me on the 29th of January, that she planned to come back, and when the time was perfectly set in HER plans, SHE would rub elbows with Apollo (Nick) in HIS lifetime now, and keep HIM from injuring me to badly. HE was the one all along who did all of this stuff to me, the air conditioning slam in Media, Pennsylvania, and all of it. HE indeed gave me a horrendous attack, and HE used the world and its existing forces in order to accomplish this powerful ass mission. Confusion is HIS most powerful awesome weapon. With it, it is just like the aliens on Planet Tallos-4 from the show on television that lead up to the creation of the original and very first “Star Trek” show. Hay, I have nothing against anyone and never did. Call me nuts or a diseased prick bastard, it is just that I don't enjoy being messed with and having my life totally and utterly wiped out and obliterated since childhood. So much more will be talked about, this has been another extremely hard and very lousy week, so I need to eat and relax for right freaking now peeps.

Way more is coming, if you all can handle it, so if not, switch over to the blogs of Misses Tiny Wee, and her Indianan fruit recipes, or the diaries of Joey Browny and his 50 dogs. This is not the freaking blog for you. Remember people, I told you that the roaring market and the Washington 13 retribution was all a reality. I told Gina and all other readers that the DOW JONES will be forever climbing and that the cheating Flyers Hockey team will never stop cheating with ICPE and naturally, endlessly winning.

End Transmission:

No comments: