Saturday, February 5, 2011

swafe journal, chapter 61

Safe journal chapter 61
020611.076
start of text:

Once in a while, I would like to be able to post just my life journal, privately, and when I learn how to do this, plan on doing this, but right now, let me cleverly say all sorts of things that only I will really totally know, or the few other peeps that would obviously also know, as they are the characters involved in this ugly mess, and are labeled by me no differently than the very thing they placed into my mind during what mortal man would call a dreaming experience in the summertime of the year 1970, “THAT FAMILY”.

This is one huge ugly mess, and no Mister McCoy, not of my own making, Doctor Makeover. First off, I have spent a lot of Saturday, yesterday, reading old blogs of mine on the site www.blogger.com/ the months of November and December, in the year of 2007. Wow, am I a stupid mother flower, huh Ann King Silva???????????????????? You only get dumber than me by being either dead, or alive and unconscious. Dennis Snyder my fake cousin from Cifaloglio told me some shit that I thought I grasped when he said it to me, only I was kidding myself hyper time velocity. He told me that even though as an atheist, my 'fascitar' shit totally fascinated him, he simply had no time to try doing it. He went onto say that people, my best friends right on down to my worst enemies had no time to ever really read my blogs or do any of the things that would prove me right about all of my claims, and totally disprove the garbage that you would read if you were to Google up the words, “mark mohr of hammonton, new jersey”, that basically if compressed says what the Onyx Club of the Um club World also say, that I am totally insane and none of my shit is real or true, oh how I mother fucking wish that were true, it all would become so much fucking easier overnight, YO. But Dennis Snyder the atheist and fake cousin is not god, as if he was god, he would not believe in himself. He also, Bruce Allen Pennock, is not perfect or correct 100% of the time, as 2000 and its entrance into the world proved. In addition, sayings such as 'truth is stranger than fiction', or 'more things are existing than can be dreamed of in our imaginations' from the famous philosopher, and others that I could go right on listing, indeed could not be more powerful and real if they were amplified with a truckload of 1000 watt Crown amplifiers. When I see the way this all freaking played out over 3 years now, it is child's play to see the amazing truth, and giving things a total benefit of all doubt, let me break total possible reality down about all of this, into 3 possibilities. One of three things is going on, and many people know what is being said, and still the vast majority are saying to themselves, what is nutcase MOUNTAINPEN yapping and ranting on about now? Either some one or some thing wants me to believe an elaborate joke or trick about all of this bullshit and staged it all from 'A' right down to 'Z', or it really is real, or it never can be figured out and is part of the unfathomable multiplex of endless legitimate coincidental factors of random life that merely appear to be in a pattern of undeniable non coincidence. No matter which of the three multiple choices are in fact real, me being insane is totally irrelevant, because all the things that I claim, can be all documented with real world evidence as well as full documentation, and I am prepared to do so at any time. Naturally, before this fantastic family abducted both me and my entire life in an incredible wild plan, I had a whole lot more stuff, and this all has been cleverly wiped out and forever destroyed, another mere coincidence? Who knows, maybe it is, I do not believe that, but you will believe whatever the hell you want to believe, and naturally since you have not suffered through my life as me, you will see things in an entirely different perspective than I do and this is pure logic. I do not dispute that one tiny bit, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!! But for one little thing just inputted here, wow, the World Series of 2008 and my time traveling companion, hay, when was the other world series won but right around the time he entered the holodeck, huh Commander Rikertrek? You see peeps, for me, this is a very difficult thing to see as 'coincidence', but that does not mean that you ll are wrong and I am correct, still, I believe what I do, and that is the way it goes, Sigmund!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am honored beyond words that Dennis Snyder, a total nobody as this world would judge had no time for me or my blogs or my fascitar, yet obviously the wife of my time travel companion did. Do you see yet just why I cannot see this shit as a bunch of random happenstance?

Naturally any subject that I open up could be as long as Moby Dick or even War and Peace. Let me abridge and compress as much as I can, as later on in following blog text works, I can always expand on stuff that is opened up previously as the new topic of conversation fits into each order and category, bit by bit as the following months go on. But as to the last paragraph friends and fiends, Morians and Lessians, and so forth, it is obvious all along who is really behind all of this. Christians know it and I know it. It was even on Journal Tape number 1786 sent down to the United States Copyright Office in August of 1986, cut fingers and frozen mugs and all. NOTHING JUST HAPPENS. There are no coincidences, and there certainly cannot be this many, ask Jack McCoy, don't fucking ask me. The Holy Bible tells me the horrific things that this miserable traveler can indeed do, but I have personally experienced his bullshit. Before his wife ever knew he was on this planet, he stole something from me and took me back to the year 1968, and stranded me there. And you dare to draw horns on my head, DJDS? I strongly suggest that you get into a bible believing church before you judge me, old pal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let me leave Friendly Ice Cream and way more junk alone for right now, and the few that know it all, know it all, and THEY ARE OUT THERE, I know that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, Paula, your mysterious son in law dwarfs any strange qualities about me, and what you said to me in that auditorium is in need of reevaluation. I wish only the best for your entire family, but unfortunately, one member is indeed out to get me, and I must remain vigilant, just as the gods tell me to be. I know how to read a freaking bible, and I know that there are no alternate explanations or other ways around these 'truths as they are self evident'. I do not need to be my seventh grandfather, Samuel Huntington, in order to make that paraphrase.

Tell your wonderful daughter that I am not letting this prick make a fool out of me any longer, next week I am removing this garbage from the u-tube, and going on with my life, as she has. He knows that I know two of his huge secrets. The one in the blog here is not able to be substantiated, the other one, well, let me not trek there, as it is, and UI do not want old 'cuzz' McGuire flying down here lighting up any matches, you know how nasty he can be, right?

It is nearly a quarter shy of three in the moUUUUUUUrning and I am tired and need to go to bed, do not show me the way top go home anybody, I all ready know and there is nothing they can do to me that I won't know it first, you see, right US Copyright Office?

END OF TEXT:

No comments: