Sunday, February 6, 2011

safe journal chapter 0063

THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION
SAFE JOURNAL CHAPTER 63
020611.752 SUNDAY EVENING
UNDER MOTHER FUCKING DEATH SIEGE
WORST MOTHER FUCKING WEEKEND IN 30 YEARS
START TEXT:

THE ENEMIES I HAVE IN THE MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES WOMO FUCKING SCUM ARE POURING IT FUCKING ON AND HAVE MADE THIS WEEKEND BEYOND SUPER FUCKING HELL, AND I TOTALLY KNOW FUCKING WHY AND SO SHOULD ALL THE MOTHER FUCKERS READING THESE WORDS IN THE WORLD. SHAME THE FUCK ON ANYONE ANYWEHERE THAT DOES NOT AND WILL NOT EVEN TRY AND SEE WHAT THAT MONSTROUS EVIL SATAN OR LUCIFER IS DOING TO FUCKING ME. ALL ANYONE NEEDES TO DO IS START SOMEWHERE, ANY FUCKING PLACE ON MY BLOGS, THE STORY FUCKING TELLS ITS FUCKING SELF, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about a blind man with 88 canes being able to see this, sheeeeeeit!!!!!!!!

Last night after 3, and after my post of safe journal number sixty two, I suffered a vicious diarrhea attack, painful and quite hellish. $ hours later I awoke 2 a horrendous mother fucking sore throat. Later when I went out to do some daily errands, the reason was obvious, CHEMTRAILS WERE ALL FUCKING OVER THE SKIES OF FORT PIERCE, FUCKING FLORIDA, WHAT ELSE.

On top of all of this shit, hit with health attacks, and MILITUFORCE JET VAPOR POISONOUS chem trailing was all over, just go to these following websites people: www.chemtrail-central.com/ and www.chembuster.com/ and GOOGLE up CHEMTRAIL/CONTRAIL, and see if I really deserve to have horns put on my face in that fucking bastard DJ SCUMMER web page, hey Donna, what is with you wanting to be a fucking girl, wow, this opens the door for me to really get going here, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

Then I come back from my fucking errands, and the second the jungle bunny next door sees me, as he always does this, he blasts his outdoor stereo speakers at me, right at the second I pull in to the driveway, it is every time, and today it was beyond fucking deafening. Then I enter my residence and go to turn my lamp on and the switch is fucking broken. Later, I open the refrigerator and it is dark inside, the light bulb was blown out, one thing I CAN believe, 2 fucking PROPERTY DAMAGES, **********THAT5 MCGUIRE FAMILY**********, TTHAT I don't FUCKING BILEUIVE, is any random fucking coincidence, this shit is somehow really being fucking done to me, and fucking has been since August of fucking 1986, just as I have told and made fucking ass claim to all fucking ass along.

IF ANYTHING FUCKING HAPPENS TO ME AND I AM FOUND DEAD, I HAVE BEEN MOTHER FUCKING MURDERED BY ED SNYDER AND BOB CLARK OF THE PHILADELPHIA FLYERS ICE HICKEY TEAM HENRY VOICEOVERS, DONALD TRUMP, THE COVERT NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCTY SYSTREM OF THIS EVIL EMPIRE, AND THE TOP BRASS AND OFFICIALS OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT AND THE FUCKING MILITARY SYSTEM. THIS IS AN OFFICIAL DYING MAN'S UTTEERANCE AND LEGAL DECLARATION, THIS IS AN OFFICIAL LEGAL WEB DOCUMENT NOW SHOULD I BE FOUND DEAD UP IN FUCKING HERE BY ANY MO OR WOMO OR OTHER CONNECTED TIME MANIPULATION SYSTEM, CANNONS OF ETHIS ALL NOT WITHSTANDING AS MANY HAVE THEM, and ONE IN PARTICULAR HAS THE EQUIVELANT OF HIS DISTAND CUZZ IN LAW MCKINNON, N-O-N-E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BETTER LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE YOU FUCKING JERK OFF MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!

Magnetic Sound Machine, DESTROY ALL SCANNED ENEMIES THAT RUINED MY WEEKEND AND MOTHER FUCKING WRECKED MY ENTIRE LIFE, OR BE DESTROYED YOUR SELF, GO TO ALL GENERAL AND CODED GENERAL ORDERS. Stop.

I all ready know the Dow Jones Markets will fly up 200 points in the next few days, 400 or more next week, 900 before March rolls fucking around, and be well over 15,000 by the summer time, and be over 25,000 if I* do not escape this fucking evil empire and leave fast for fucking South America. I knew when I saw blogger and Google hacked my fucking blog last night and made my title come out SWAFE JOURNALO, instead of SAFE, as my word document was indeed typed in correctly, that bad shit was gonna fucking happen today, I have learned to know and recognize all the fucking warnings and signs a long fucking time fucking ago my peeps, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You all will be super fucking sorry 4or fucking doing this fucking shit to me, you too Mister Berlin Firehouse man, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maggie will get all of you given time, as she nearly took trump into a fast grave in 1989, with or without any US Copyright Offices, or my meeting up with long light brown haired tall beauty queens, or loveless carpenters, or black cats that can meow numbers while I can simply meow, huh Richard Lowlife Karpf?

END OF TEXT:

No comments: