Tuesday, February 1, 2011

safe journal, chapter 0058

WORST FUCKING DAY OF MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE
MAJOR COMPUTER MOTHER FUCKING HACK
MY ENTIRE BLOG DESTROYED, VANISHED
3 PAGES POOFED OUT, GONE

ATTEMPTED FUCKING REDO:

SAFE JOURNAL CHAPTER 0058
WORLD LABS OF 2294-SBT-DATFILE-020111.610
Start:

CHEMTRAILS R WORSE THAN THEY HAVE EVER BEEN IN MY MOTHER FUCKING LIFE.
VIDEO HACK ON MY REMOTE DVD-VCR EQUIPMENT AT JUST SHY OF ELEVEN THIS MORNING.
COMPUTER HACKING OFF THE FUCKING SCALE.

Somebody did not want what I said, fucking said!!!!! It poofed off when I told how Scylla knew that Diana’s brother Apollo, would fuck with me all throughout my life. Then she intervened. I had a super blog, and ‘they’ fucking destroyed it, or the MILLIONTH COUNCIL or the MILITUFORCE OTAMMITES did.

I began by talking about a woman and a child and the year of 1978, and how Benjamin Franklin was taken up 2 the year of 1978 and 2 the Jackson Township, New Jersey amusement park called the GREAT ADVENTURE THEME PARK. Also I talked about how my high school where I went in 1966, 1967, and 1968, in Westmont, New Jersey, USAESMWG, is so totally fucking involved in all of this. Oh the mighty Linda Achilles, sometimes I wonder if I could purchase a new automobile if I had ten lousy cents 4 every recording artist who ever telephoned my house since the year of 1978. I guarantee if it was used and I got a good deal, I would, so move over Rob Hartley. The siege I am under is because Scylla showed me a gigantic new reality, just hours after posting my last blog called, ‘Safe Journal Chapter 0057’. I know what I know and how real it all is. I am living through this fucking diseased ass nightmare.

I will not miss this fucking library, as I will not need it after this Friday. None of U need 2 fucking know any more than this. These {{((BUT))}} hacks, wipe out poof attack hacks, and so many more, FUCK-U, as there will B no one 2 fuck with me as I then will B doing all of my blogging from my fucking residence. HA-HA-HA!!!!

I always knew there was a powerful reason 4 the effect that dog in the Alaskan movie had on me back in late September of 1971 in Exton, Pennsylvania. Every time a quarter ass century passes, I have 2 go through this shit all over again, right Ziggy??? Now if Dawn does not throw any more tables into my face, or I do not move into Indian River County, and I do not take any more rides on any NASA choppers, ***OR***, fall 4 any more family tricks of skin-poisoning, I should B able 2 resume shit and pick up where it all left off around middle August or slightly earlier, back in mother fucking two thousand and freaking eight. None of U have a clue what is going on, even I am clueless 2 so much. I have learned that Christians R totally full of fucking shit about SATAN not being able 2 travel in the 4th and the 5th fucking dimensions. I TOTALLY KNOW THAT HE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UR totally clueless 2 what is going on everywhere I go and with anything that ever in any remotest possible way is ever connected with me. This is definitely including the Harvest Outreach place here in Fort Pierce, Florida, USAESMWG.

I totally got your message. Thank U4 spending the entire night with me, first at exactly 10:30 PM on the 28th, and then all throughout the later night and into the morning of the 29th. U really R and will always B, my Sarah-Stacey Krassle, there is no doubt about that in my mind, and the heck with Miss Chillie or any of ‘his’ other pals. Try keeping him in line today; he is totally wiping me out. Thank U so very much. Yes of course the creators of ‘L&O’ R in with the RIAA, the proof indeed as U said is the Brad Messenger joy drink of 1969, I love the way U put it, U really made me laugh. I love the way U can find humor in so many horrific things. UR my hero Scylla. All I can do is hang in there and yet at the same time, not copy my relative, Mister Arthur Huntington. That is not the way that I want 2 ‘hang in there’, that is totally 4 sure, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The other blog that enemies wiped out talked about the “HUNTINGTON-CURSE”. I do not remember the exact things that I said, when and if I do at a later time, I will then print it.

As 4 the money or the 100 dollar bill with Franklin’s face on it, at the amusement park in North New Jersey, the great Linda Achilles knows a lot more about me than Haddonwood Swim club, Tony Zenun, mile high roller coasters, PITSY 4 and 5 years, and knocking my song off the number one Country Indy Charts in 1998. She has several girlfriends, and all from Haddonfield, in New Jersey, United States of America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way Galaxy (USAESMWG). One was in the education world, and the other was connected with a small town restaurant where I had applied 4 a cook’s helper’s job back in the summertime in the year of 1975. The United States Copyright Office totally knows ‘what’s wrong’, and has in both the years of 1984, 1975, and today in 2011. They will most likely say they do not, as we all tend 2 deny stuff if we think that in so doing, it is more advisable and acceptable sociologically. Still Joan Laplane from Haddonwood knows some of my hidden talents. This does not change the fact that Tony Zenun owes me money. But then, some debts R trade offs and hush money, still, I can totally relate. I do not know how Thomas Reale can fucking live with his ugly miserable child molester self over in Somers Point, New Jersey. But then, I cannot crawl into the sick minds of most persons occupying this world of upchuck.

I TOLD U GINA, AND I TOLD U EVERYBODY ELSE, AS LONG AS ‘THEY’ HAVE ME 2 FUCKING PICK ON AND RELENTLESSLY PERSECUTE, DAY AND NIGHT, YEAR AFTER YEAR SINCE 1986, THE FLYERS WILL GO ON WINNING AND WINNING AND B FIRST PLACE CHEATING HOCKEY BOYS, AND THE CHEATING STOCK MARKET AND DOW JONES WILL JUST CLIMB UP HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER, FOREVER AND FOREVER. I TOLD U EVERYBODY, AND I WAS FUCKING TOTALLY FUCKING RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIGHT????????????????? Yes it all came back Mister President, but how does this help MAIN STREET, KIND SIR??????????????????????????? When the markets were allowed 2 totally crash in 1939 as they did not have me 2 pick on then and use ICPE-PARALLEL EVENT TECHNOLOGY against me through the bombardment of vicious persecution and detestable abominable harassment, the rich fell as they should have in 2008, and would have if certain peeps had remembered their true heritage and where they really came from. Washington will always B Washington, and I learned this from a man who totally understood science and numbers quite well, DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well there was the Firemall and the monster ass tapes, the high school robbery, the Phillies World Series Parade, the Lakehouse choke holds, the get hypno’d at all costs, and then there were so many other can games that this dude ran on me throughout his current lifetime, from tire rim bullshit 2 the totally unbloggable. However, Scylla told me not 2 mention them, so I cannot. So, “Dear Diary”, I can say this fucking much. She is back again, the second coming of the SAR, 2 keep this evil bastard in check and out of my hair. So far, it appears that things R not going totally as SHE planned after leaving me in July of 1969. So skate on Linda, and say hello 2 Leo Quigley and the Guv 4 me, after all, can I ever escape certain initials that R born out of Jim Burr and the Millionth Council, and the list does indeed march right along.

Then there was the topic of vehicles that move on realms long after they stop moving on this physical one. The problem with trying 2 explain in real good scientific detail just what is happening, is that I am awake here in this place, along with 7 or 8 billion peeps having a wild dreaming interaction and believe it is real. My PEE knows better, and that is Y she was able 2 invent the EBDS (E-BAY DELIVERY SYSTEM), but then, they will keep her locked up at the Egg Harbor City detention center until she is 18, and then the gods only know what the authorities will do with my very special daughter, on the 29th of September of 2016.

No matter what happens, I will B telling huge secrets very soon, and most likely end up disappearing, vanishing, and poofing out, perhaps landing wherever my many blog texts do, on the other side of the fucking stinking MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. If U should decide 2 GOOGLE up this topic, U will get many view and ideas, and nobody has a small clue who and what they R, well, except 4 Dick Wolf. Crack open those cases, they R right there, hiding and smelling so bad.

Now 2 further continue a bit about the Astral-Plane term of the Fahrenkay: These R what groups of politicians R labeled there, when converted into the English Earth awake world. The Olympian god named Gene Roddenberry knew all about them. They R groups of adversaries who plan 2 oppose the current officers of the Millionth-Council, at the next Kalpa, or election period. They make hideous monstrous plans against all peeps they need 2, or really, entities, in order 2 get their way. This reminded me so much of my life and all its bullshit and con jobs by experts the other night while viewing a NEXT GENERATION STAR TREK television show, that it sent me into uncontrollable tears 4 several hours. Anyone with any heart or soul or conscience knows what is being said here, and knows the total bastard fucking scum I am facing every day at the hands of these sick monster jerk off sewer water lappers.

Yes SSJK, U spent the entire night with me on the 29th, back in January, and I will never B able 2 adequately or properly thank U. In all of the interactions that U have given me since 1997 with the 2 letters of the great Millionth-Council, never have U made me so happy.

Well, guess who is here, STINK BOY, and his stink is putrid, so let me make my exit, I will never B blogging here again, so fuck all of U!!!!!!! BYE-BYE!!!!!!!

STOP:

No comments: