Tuesday, March 1, 2011

safe journal, chapter 084

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO
CHAPTER 084
030211.014
START:

I went to use the computer around 8:30 last night and somebody hacked out the internet explorer, nothing worked.

I had to have my hacker friend come over here.

Somebody knows exactly what is going on and why. This is shat I try and tell to all the brave inquisitive souls out here who want to get to the bottom of many a forbidden topic, when they have no need to do so, as their life is in no way being adversely effected by said topic. They merely are curiosity seekers.

If I ever told the entire story about David Roth and his pal the 'systems analyst', Will MacAfee, and the strange night both in 1970's as well as 20 years later, on the far south end of the island, I would most likely disappear before daylight.

There are no words, nothing I can do, the Callio branch was just the skin on the surface of a very rotten and horrible apple, I use the term quite fittingly, my lovely endless game playing teen queen. Yes, the kids of America may be quite clueless about what is truly happening, but one in particular in the nineties knew exactly that these words would be posted on this very internet site, tonight. He knocked the entire system out in the Somerdale, New Jersey Death-House at 112 Harvard Avenue in 1997, and merely was playing with me, as anytime this Star Trek Trilane butt wipe really wants me, he know he's mother trucking got me. How I wish to the gods you would investigate my nightmare story and try and stop these inconceivable enemies, President BO. I know you are out there and watching this, busty as you are, just as I know it was no coincidence that out of six million square miles of continental United States land give or take, HIS EMINENCE chose the church next to the home of 65 Middle Road, in Hammonton, to come and visit, where this family kidnapped me in 2008 under a Stockholm Syndrome, and FBI, CIA, NSA,m or anyone out here, I'll gladly swear in any court that I am not insane and that this all happened to me, it is all of you that need to keep it all covered up because we both know that you dudes are all powerless to interfere with this all mighty MILLIONTH-COUNCIL and their Earthly dominated cult force known secretly as the great LAMBRIGGERS.

Real people with real minds can follow a 5 or 6 year blog story that no mortal hum,an being could ever plan ahead of time to make up or do some super James Patterson fictional work about. I am so disappointed in you teen queen it is beyond any words, I never thought you could do anything this monstrous again after the flood. You rule TQ, and I never said you don't, Exploratronic super-mind Buildings of Manhattan, New York, all not withstanding.

Can't you remember your party and the colored lights and the huge blue and white special kite that I bought you, and the endless joy there in Sahasra Dal Kanwal? What has gone wrong with my real/e left channel, Copyright Office, you of all peeps in Washington know that this crap cannot be rationally explained. It was you who asked me in 1984 about my recording junk, and I had to be evasive ans well as not admit that D-6 is not only part of what is going on with all of this, but IS ALL OF THIS. The cue review sound made from the future recording device known as DVD-VCR recorders, are all right there on that copyrighted 1984 tape called, WHAT'S WRONG. Why not help me out and play it for the great dude in the HOUSE. I have nothing to hide, it is the 1,000,000 entities on the Astral Plane that are behind all of this. When I talk about evil empires, this is what it really is, and all the rest of the stuff is merely puppetry under their total manipulation and string control. A silly child with or without a hubcap hammer and lots of computer wisdom and hatred for poor Little me can figure that out, how about joining him in his great wisdom, Hal David? I wrote you that letter so you would read this note today, almost three full decades in the future to this very day, YO. Wake up world, SATAN is real, and this story is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never screwed up and accidentally said “MI” in 1986 right before the song called, “Real-Good-Girl” began on that tape that I sent down there, and can be verified by any internet Googler who pulls up the web-page showing the title and year and my name, with no help whatsoever from any of Jessie Ventura's buddies. Am I right or not Salvador????????????? Maybe I should have come right out from the start of my opening blogs and just got right into the reality of SPACE-TIME-MIND. Well, I did not, and so now we will amend this issue. Bravo for me. If I can be braver than even this, let me include that my clock is back on central time, and that I appear to be living back in San Mateo again, only this time it is not on my e-mail but on other places throughout the system. But-374, and is that another pile of UMWELL-ONYX ranting fiction Oprah? Your ears work. Also, it is not on the script. Hay, this is just the news, I am not making it, I am only telling it, just as I told about my high school, the hub cap, all of it, only I had not put together yet how Lenny promised that I would never ever get away, sort of what Paula said to me also under the boardwalk on fire-works night in the wonderful year of 1969. You tried to warn me Rodney, and what did you really know, after-all, where were you from, pal?

END:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Mark. I started reading your blog a few years ago and found it really interesting. I remember also looking through a huge archive of pictures you had up on your website. There were some maps and other drawings that I was interested in.

Do you still have any of these drawings, or are they online anywhere I might be able to see them again? I tried today and wasn't able to find any of them.

-Kevin