Wednesday, March 2, 2011

safe journal, chapter 085

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 085
WORST FUCKING MILITUFORCE OTAMM ATTACK
IN MOTHER FUCKING DECADEAS
7:23 PM, WEDNESDAY EVENING
MARCH 2ND, 2011
START:

The hacking on the computer is so bad that I am going to insist on getting g my money back or an exchange, DO NOT GET WAL-MART COMPUTERS unless you want big ass fucking problems, or from fucking STAPLES as I did in 2008.

Now does this really make sense, two different places, states, stores, and years? No, of fucking course not. Not when something is originating on fucking 36th Avenue in miserable SAN MATEO, California. I meant to type in PACIFIC TIME in my previous blog, not CENTRAL, my error or MIND-HACK. If you miss your wife so much but-----wipe, go with her next time. Get the hell out of my life DITM. Why would anybody want my fucked up name backwards anyway?

The noise from your paid off pals in the hood here is totally unfathomable. Fort Pierce Police Department,. How about a little mother fucking protection from this horrendous mother fucking monster, YO??????????

IF THIS FUCKING SHIT DOES NOT STOP, YOUR ENTIRE CITY WILL BE DESTROYED INB A GIGANTIC MONSTROUS ASS EARTHQUAKE, NEITHER ONWE OF YOU SHIT HEADS SCARES ME ONE BIT.

RON WIRTZ, Camden County New Jersey prosecutor of the nineteen fucking nineties, thanks for nothing, mother fucker. You even know this is all real you arrogant shit head. You even gave me letters that lady wrote you proving this bastard is playing with not only me but many others, who all go insane and eventually vanish and are forgotten about, well I don't plan on allowing this fucking diseased gun toting rapper McKINNON to wipe me out, not with all his supernatural powers from HELL ITSELF.

I will leave for fucking MEXICO at the end of the week, try fucking with me and you will die you son of a bitch. Maggie will avenge this monstrous and vicious attack on me. Yo0u are not only a filthy war coward Walter, but you are a demon straight from HELLO. You can stay frozen forever in that cryogenic laboratory b butt-wipe, and this is all you ever will be you puss bag runt slapper. At least my pal gave me back my hours and is allowing me to survive and make this trip out of here, thank you SIR, for the stimulus tax money, you WILL ALWAYS BE MY HERO and you are a great man and a wonderful President. I am sorry that you have to know such horrendous fucking bullshit exists on this planet. Get with the Pope if you have not yet done so, and everyone can witness that we all are facing some mega disaster, and no prophet has come even close to accurately predicting just what it really is all about or who is really behind all of it. I remember the summer time of 1980 as if it is happening right now, very hot, and very vivid. If I knew then what I know now, I would have shot you in my own personal defense that day in the car over in Philly while driving back to the recording studio in Camden. I never in my wildest mind could ever have imagined all this could possible be real, the problem world is that is and a few powerful scared top peeps out here know it is as otherwise, totally unexplainable shit would be able to be given more down top Earth and more rational explanations. THEY CAN'T however, and remember that I said the magic word on the open reel master, and in a very QUESTIONATIVE WAY, listen close Copyright Office, you know this is all REAL/E, and all of the filthy child molesters in or out of Somers Point in New Jersey all notwithstanding, or all of the Bobby MICK-GEES, Janis in or out of Tennessee or Saint James areas of the ALL MIGHTY ATLANTIC CITY, what needs be understood is that my saying shit then and even in recent years of my 'blogging-career' and having them followed by television show episodes as though I all ready lived throughout the next day, is all just a very naturally occurring thing known as SPACE-TIME-MIND.

I am not able to tell what is happening in detail, not at work, not the shit that I hear said, the things happening, it would not only boggle your minds my readers but it could literally throw shit so far out of whack in the MIND-REALM, that it would only serve to injure me, and never be an aid in my self defense. There is shit going on with me and all around me not only now in 2011, or in the past 3 and 4 and 5 decades, but in the future 1 and 2 and 3 hundred mother fucking years, this is BIGGER THAN ANY OF YOU OUT HERE HAVE CLUE NUMBER POINT SHIT OH ONE WANNA KNOW IN YOUR MOST FEARED FRIGHTENING FUCKING NIGHTNMATRES, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, just as in the repeated blogged and cited example of using old KICK FUCKING ASS systems for anything ranging from gambling games to the stock market, when charted from the time of the system's creation, the quantum dynamic effect kicks right in that does indeed mother fucking claim that the reality now is altered by the event becoming TREALIZED. This means, a system being created around a past performance. If the system was not created, the system never created WOULD REALLY have worked indeed, on the future results, it is the creation or realization that quantum physicists all know totally fucking well, and this being the altering of fucking shit in the sixth dimension. This is all very TOM REAL/E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DDDDDDDoing it differently JC Penny, would not change the Haddonwood disaster days either, but might indeed have made things far worse. When systems players try and chop around and change with the changes, they quickly lose even faster, be it in the game of Roulette or in the market. This is another known fact by anyone out here who has d had it all happen and is reading fucking this and just now it is 'dawning' on them, and they are saying now to themselves, “Oh fucking shit, now I get it”, Scylla will answer you if you wish however, by tuning back to the year of 2008, and going on the great MC's website, only not MC for Mary Carter, Martino-Callio, or MILLIONTH-COUNCIL. So is love for carpenters or not? Well, the answer in there and not really in need of Sherlock or Watson. It is all Donna Fargo wrapped up in 1969 and 1980 and yes, in 1994. Sop what the fuck went ()C) 1984 wrong with 2011 other than poor Harold Camping losing his credibility and sanity in about as half year or so? You all figure it out, it's staring us right in the face. Maybe it was Miss Fargo the English teacher that was sending you the funny faces, Ron Wirtz. DUHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MI was not destined to be such a real good girl huh Lenny Rapper?????????????????????? Hold onto your CD's, I lost a cassette tape that night, YO! Happy TRAILS!!!!!!!!!!!

END:

No comments: