Monday, March 14, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 096

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO
WL-2297-SBT-DF: CH-096-031211.838
BLOG BOOK, CHAPTER 096
THE MILLIONTH-COUNCIL AND ME,
THE EPITOME OF HARASSMENT, INTERNET VERSION,
BLOG 3RD SUBTITLE: “SUPER CHEMTRAIL ATTACK,
SARAH-LOUISE HENDERSHODT KRASSLE”
COPYRIGHT, © “THE BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN”
2006-2011, PROTECTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:

As the blog subtitle infers without doubt or question, beginning sometime early on today, a major CHEMTRAIL-STRIKE, made its evil way throughout the city of Fort Pierce, and the Saint Lucie County, Florida area today, and it was a nasty ugly fucking mess. One might say this resembled the results that would occur if a group of very hostile angry people all punching each other in the stomach after over indulging in an egg eating contest, then proceeded to upchuck this filthy disgusting monstrous mess of shit, high up into the sky, and wiping out and destroying the clear blue skies that the TAX PAYERS OF THIS NATION do not deserve to be fucking ripped off from having, when nature is permitting it. The entire planet is fucking talking about this bull shit now, but when it all began on Gaither Road in Mount Laurel, at the American Honda Plant, in New Jersey, USAESMWH, in December somewhere in the year of 1987, upon my telephoning the local police station in Mount Laurel, causing for the gods only know the real/e reasons behind it, this horrific despicable chemtrail shit to all begin on that very day, and this is a true fact, and all the bullshit that followed is merely part of all of this in ways that I won't mother fucking even pretend to be able to fathom. But the story needs to be told every so often, and all the things that can be rationally told, will be told, as there are indeed 'ABSOLUTES' that are involved in all of this, and I believe the Christians are not wrong, merely a little misguided until the future can catch up with just who and what sent back all the shit that created this to begin with, with the biblical term that both names in English and quoted perfectly out of the KJV BIBLE, match up GAWNUMLY, and these two things being, “SATAN”, and “THE DEVIL”. Yes Daddy, turn the page and die, or get 'laser-retraced' first so that you may accomplish this feat, from here all the way to Baton rouge, Louisiana. Somewhere on my blogs, the NSA as swell as other ordinary peeps can search out just how Daddy fits into this bullshit. I never say anything that does not all perfectly fit together throughout the entirety of the BLOGS OF MOUNTAINPEN.

Some peeps who know parts of my hellish nightmare story that dwarfs all the Blair Woods and the Masapeaqua, New York rip-off hoax, and all of it combined all together look like a kid playing calmly in a sandbox in comparison, believe that what is happening with me as well as all other peeps, is a huge lab experiment. If it was this simple to articulate and isolate and place so neatly into a philosophical conclusion box, then the absolutes that I will now start to discuss and detail for this readership would not exist, it simply would violate any known logic. Hence, I do not buy for one second that we are rats running around in a cage chasing a piece of mother fucking cheese. Are we under scrutiny? Absolutely. Is there a power beyond us in control and leaving us helpless to fight it in any real way? Of course. But lab rats and experiments for the sake of the proverbial examples shown in stories for years, oh please? First, take my situation. Here I am in the middle of something bigger than all of the combined billionaires of this planet, and THEY KNOW IT TOO, 'gimme a break'. Just read the last one dozen blog chapter numbers, go from 85-96 inclusive of KING NEBNOOSHOO'S SAFE JOURNAL. Now look out at the world. Do I need to freaking say one more thing? I have no need people to impress anybody, so if you think that this is what any of this shit is about, you have taken the wrong train a long time ago, and built you home on top of tons of quicksand, in the hopes of learning any real truths about the Mountainpen.

Many years ago I told that there are two ABSOLUTE NO-NO'S FOR ME, AND THAT SOME UNKNOWN FORCE IS QUITE INSISTENT ON THIS, NO IFS, ANDS, AND HACK-BUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Insistent is a mild term here ladies and freaking gentlemen, MY ATTEMPTING TO VIOLATE THIS ABSOLUTE LAW THAT THEY HAVE SENT DOWN FROM THE GODS ONLY KNOW WHERE, AND THESE BASTARD SCUM BAGS WILL SPROUT MUSHROOMS VERY QUICKLY, and turn all kinds of various shades of HULKING-GREEN, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is not something that began yesterday or last year, or ten years ago. This has been going on since I can remember being who I currently am on this planet, and on top of fucking that, IT TRIPLE-QUADRUPLED after the 15th day of August rolled around, in the year of RGG-1986-AD. August of 1986 for me is the most magical and freaking mysterious month in my life, and I totally believe that should I have been Mountainpen for a million years before my physical life, and be forced to continue existing as Mountainpen for another million more years from this night, no other month can or ever will TRUMP this month of 0886!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In reiteration for new readers or those stumbling around here and there and have no intention of searching out my past archived blogging on the website that all my blogs began on and still run on, being www.blogger.com/, what is not permitted for me is anything positive, no happiness, no enjoyment, no peace of mind, no security, “no nothing”, to quote the great supreme all time lady of blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still, when forced to view a simpler model of things during “a day to day struggle”, as an old pal and guest-teacher from the autumn of 1970 and Haddonfield, New Jersey, USAESMWG, would put it in direct and perfect quote, Mister McBraire, then these two simple and unmissable items would be the two most normally sought after items by most normal men on the Planet freaking Earth, MONEY and WOMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST REPORT THE NEWS, I don't freaking create it, ALL THOUGH 'MAGGIE' TENDS TO, AND HAS QUITE A TRACK RECORD OF DOING JUST THIS, SINCE HER CONSTRUCTION IN 1985, from the Highview Apartments, in Williamstown, New Jersey, USAESMWG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some may have observed that IO stopped keeping the 'QUEEN OF THE HARBOR' happy, Mizz Terry Egghead, who believes in putting stories in precise chronological order. Sorry, my story will never work in that manner, but I did want to really demonfreakingstrate to my readers that indeed, I tried this and saw the absolute futility of of attempting such butt-wipe nonsense, YO!!!!!

By the way, it was not on Friday, it was Thursday, that I was over at the recording studio, and took that blast of chemtrails upon leaving the freaking place just shy of twilight. As for absolutes, there are those special gifted individuals out in Hollywood, California, who do seem to know shit, really know shit; and I know this because I totally know it, so therefore, I know, and would know it, if it was phony or not, as they can never fucking kid me. I KNOW WHAT I KNOW. I did not say the magic word “THAT”, I do not RULE the universe, and would never try and be the one and only great Scylla Goddess. Still, somebody on the mighty U-TUBE posted up a video showing a stunningly gorgeous 'TRINITRAIL', the very same kind of siting that was there when I came out “OF”, HACK-HACK-HACK, STACEYJACK, yes, not ODF, but of, came out of, that December of 1969 interaction, where indeed the All mighty Scylla Goddess took my Motorcycle Chain away from me in this DREAM as most would see this as, and then told me that when I “wake up”, it “really” will be gone, and sure enough, I woke up, checked to see if it was still locked up in a closet strongbox in an apartment bedroom in Oaklyn, New Jersey, and to my mother fucking total dismay and shock and amazement, it had indeed 'gone-missing', MCGUIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, my story tells itself, start at any month and any year, and just go through the month, you will see that no other blog on the entire freaking internet is equal to this. Common sense should tell most peeps willing to ponder a moment or two on things, that even the great Albert Einstein could not do something like this on purpose just to get attention or as they say in the present time, 'his or her ten minutes'. I do not need anybody's freaking ten minutes. If anything ever said this more accurately that was spoken or written by me, it is something that would totally piss off the world's top female vocalist/recording artist, unfortunately, yet it makes my point about my personality. I am not like MI's distant Cousin Dawn-Marie King. I do not need 10m minutes or an hour or a day of anybody's time or attention. I am merely recording my life, and now have learned that taping it is no longer safe or even part of the times and the ages, so I have adapted, just as Duncan McLeod. In real life, it takes longer to adapt to changing generations and its ways, but eventually, survivors must because the alternative is not synonymous with the word survivors.

Every time I hire or talk to an attorney, or visit an FBI or other type of website, such as UI did yesterday, the next day is filled with fucking aerial assault and persecution, usually a sky filled with poisonous fucking toxic jet chemical fumes, called for a dozen years or so now, 'CHEMTRAILS'!!!!! Go to the great U-tube, and just see all the great freaking ass videos, the subject is now all over the net. This is not 1988, and this is not American Honda any longer. This is here and now, and some freaking ass day, the entire world population will totally know that all the words told by MOUNTAIONPEN ARE REAL, TRUE, AND ACCURATE, as what possible reason could I have to lie or fabricate any of this fucking dog-shit peep-as, YO???????????

The GAWNUM stands for GAWKY GAUKAUK'S NUMEROLOGY. This large black talking cat is not some rational explainable thing. It would totally disrupt humankind if my story was totally accepted and believed by the mass population tonight. Yet, if one million people read the past 30 chapters of just my 'SAFE JOURNAL', the world as we know it would alter tomorrow morning, this is truth peeps, like it, don't like it, but it is TRUTH. The powerful truth of Gawky and what he showed me in both the year of 1980, as well as what he showed me in an inverted Harry Callas digital year called 2008, DUH, coffee beans do stink after a while, and alarm clocks wear out if you don't push the stop button, but yes, the magic power of knowing how to become an expert at using the GAWNUM, and you can all 'GOOGLE the GAWNUM', as well as the 'FASCITAR', as these two things alone, and there are millions of other items that I could get into with powerful specifics if time permitted, but just this would forever change the world. 'OH THE LETTER (MMMMMMM) IS IN MY NAME, BOTH FIRST AND LAST TO HAUNT MY SOUL, THE EVIL LETTER OF THEIR GAME, THEY OWN OUR LAND AND WE PAY THEIR TOLL. Somebody 'there' has to know a lot more than they are saying. They knew about Wall Street during the great war, WW-2. They told our captured service-persons that this was the evil behind the entire world, so what changed their attitude, and is it all linked secretly up to NASA and their never ending covert bullshit??? GOOGLE up the map shit, and just take a look at the space-junk orbiting around this pathetic planet. I would be too scared to fly past the magnetosphere, and it is going to start blocking the rays of the sun soon, so calm down Al Gore. Things are about to get quite chilly by the second third of this century, and you can just mark me ol' words there, YAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well me friends and maitees, I am here on Florida's treasure coast, with my daddy's' treasure charts, and the fishers will never get their hands on them, “of that, Kimba White Lion, you can be sure”. BYE-BYE- silwee wabbit.

END TRANSMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

No comments: