Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SAFE JOURNAL OF KING NEBNOOSHOO, CHAPTER 097

SAFE JOURNAL, CHAPTER 097
{{{((THIS IS MOTHER FUCKING WORSE THAN THE 80'S))}}}
TUESDAY MORNING, MARCH 15TH, 2011
BEGINNING TRANSMISSION:


The CHEMTRAILS are very bad, yesterday was wicked, today it still persists, noisy sky persecution is also out there, and just shy of the opening fucking bell on evil ass Wall Street, a super loud and low chopper went crash level zenith right over the Harvest job site where I was working, and their website address is www.harvestfoodoutreach.org/.

The computer clock is back again on PACIFIC TIME, 3 hours earlier than the time should read, IN TOTAL VIOLATION OF MY CIVIL AND CONSTITUTIONAL AND HUMAN MOTHER FUCKING RIGHTS. These criminally licensed anti-virus software companies are permitted to attack my life if I do not pay their extortion racket fees 'OF ABOUT 300 DOLLARS PER YEAR', and do you think the fucking FBI could care, they all are in on it for gods sake, with kickbacks, hush fucking monies, and dirty filthy Washington, {{{(((13)))}}} politics, beginning with this shocking and well kept secret legal age of sexual consent in our marvelous capitol city. If they were not in on it, the FEDS would have contacted me by now to help me, DUH, case closed, ARCHIBALD BUNKERQUEENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some back burner, huh Lenny McKinnon 7reincarnation7.

These evil fucking bastard dirt ball cunt lapping filth bag shit eaters, woke me up early, before my alarm clock struck, and hit me hard with a horrific diarrhea attack, that sent me home from work after only one fucking hour there, and feeling horrible and shitting myself the entire time until I finally caved into the attack and lost 4 hours of my meager little pay, this makes these diseased cock suckers feel LIKE REAL BIG ASS HYPER TIME FUCKING HEROS, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, let's pick on a little fucking pathetic helpless defenseless Bancrofter, you miserable stinking maggot swallowing fart sniffing jerk offs. Some fucking heroes, you MILITUFORCE SUB-SCUM TWAT LICKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you were in the ring one on one with fighter boxer Mike Tyson back in his prime, then I would have some fucking respect for your diseased mother fucking dirty smelly asses, but all you'll ever have from me dirt bag muff divers, is pure unadulterated hatred, and an opinion of you so low, that whale shit would need many Hubble telescopes just to look up high enough to see and locate you shit heads, and your mothers. Dirt and pure filth did not get this way by itself, it had to be fucking raised, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Multiply my opinions of your moms by the above times minus a trillion, bitches.

Well, I decided to pause my blog and reset the time back again to normal time here in Fort fucking Pierce, Botbarida-Florida, and yes peeps, and Morians, EVERY CUNT LICKING DAY NOW HERE IN SUNNY SCUMMY FLORIDA, IS SUPER ASS FUCKING ** B-O-T-B-A-R** FOR ME, EVERY ONEOFEM, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some power out there in the fucking MILLIONTH-COUNCIL, sure did not like my blog last night, as all fucking H-E-DOUBLE HICKEY STICKS BROKE LOOSE RIGHT AFTER SHE FUCKING POSTED, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go up on “U-TUBE” doubters of this hellish nightmare, and look at the many who now are indeed convinced that we are being injured and assaulted with these vicious CHEMTRAILS.

END TRANSMISSION, YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: